Test Professional Cognizant Technologies, Inc. Nov 2015 - Till Date Project 1: SFDC Role: Functional Tester Client: Zurich Insurance Responsibility * Understanding Business and Functional requirements and raise clarifications on requirements, track it to closure. * Test Execution: Executing, Monitoring and Tracking using ALM. * Understanding the changes in Applications as per the projects. * Defect Management: Defect Logging, Retesting, Tracking and Analysis using ALM. * Involved in System testing, System integration testing and Regression phases of test execution and have done Adhoc testing to ensure there is no defect leakage. * Check for the issues & track it as a defect in QC Project 2: Farmers Role: Functional Tester Client: Farmers Insurance Responsibility * Understanding Business and Functional requirements and raise clarifications on requirements, track it to closure. * Test Execution: Executing, Monitoring and Tracking using HP-ALM. * Understanding the changes in Applications as per the projects. Project 3: Quote and Apply Role: Functional Tester Client: Zurich Insurance Responsibility * Developing the test design following the agile methodology. * Preparing test cases based on requirements and uploading in HP ALM. * Executing test cases, raising defects, tracking defects and closing it. Project 3: State auto insurance Role: Functional Tester Client: State auto Insurance Responsibility * Developing the test design following the agile methodology. * Preparing test cases based on requirements and uploading in HP ALM, Jira * Executing test cases, raising defects, tracking defects and closing it.
- Functional Tester at State auto Insurance
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Project: TMO_HOULIHAN, IS UDI
Environment: Development, Quality and Regression
Role: Automation Tester, Functional Tester Responsibilities:
• Worked on different types of testing like module testing, system integration testing and regression testing.
• Worked on Agile / Scrum environment for Philips and T-Mobile Projects
• Preparation of Test assessment, Master plan, evaluating the user stories in Rally, participate in pokering sessions, and sprint retrospectives.
• Involved in development of test automation scripts for both sprints and Regression test suites using Worksoft Certify tool.
• Involved in test execution and status reporting.
• Worked as a SAP Tester for the project and handled all the phases of testing.
• Creation of master test plan which includes all the aspects and functionality of testing.
• Writing test scripts after every sprint to test the developed functionality.
• Automation of test scripts which are used in regression testing.
• Creation of test summary report after every sprint.
• Using HP ALM/ HP QC to record the results with screen prints and for defect tracking
• Mentoring the new team members and train them on the tools used in the project. Academic Work (Till Date) UNIT HelpDesk Consultant
• Provided technical knowledge to faculty & Students
• Assist with computer problems, Provide diagnosis and resolutions ( May 2018 - Till date)
- Automation Tester, Functional Tester at T-Mobile, Philips
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters - Computer Science
- Bachelors - Electronics
Manual User Interface (UI) Functional Tester for Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (Pheaa) Customer Relationship Management (CRM} Web Customer Interface, using Quality Center (QC) 12. Manual UI Functional Tester of SmartCOMM Pheaa Customer Letters.
As a Functional Tester, I Provided day-to-day manual testing support: QC RTM creation & maintenance, Wrote & Executed Manual Test Cases, Wrote & Re-tested Defects, & Wrote daily status reports ; CRM Web application customized for Chrome, with IVR interface; Advanced Query Tool (AQT) 9; COMPASS database. Responsibilities:
• Reduced chances of errors, caused by complex manual querying of data from COMPASS database
• Verified each CRM software release met the Pheaa Customer's expectations
• Provided Personal Customer Level Data Information to make CRM more personal
• Verified low-level detailed data was correct
• Environment: - Website, Client/Server, Mainframe database, Call center IVR interface, Using SAFe Agile & Scrum frameworks
- Pheaa, PA Functional Tester at GDC IT Solutions
- Functional Tester at CTHIX State of Connecticut Carriers & Health Care Plans
- PA Functional Tester at Millennium Software Inc
- MD Lead Tester at Kforce / Computer Sciences Corporation, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Physics - Physics
This is an easy and basic functional tests for the pc board position.
- Functional tester at Sanmina Corporation
- Functional Tester at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Cosmetology
- Some college
· Worked in User Acceptance Testing team as a functional tester · Executed test scripts for functional and reports, created and resolved defects in IBM Rational Quality Management (RQM) · Tested Self Service Portal and Ohio Benefit Worker Portal on business functionality and end-user usage scenarios · Wrote test scripts for BI portal reports, business functionality, new business rules, and closed defects in more than 10 releases · Reviewed functional design documents and worked closely with Accenture consultants to update documents for new releases
- UAT Functional Tester at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Functional Tester at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- SQL and Crystal Report Developer at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- SQL/SSIS/SSRS Developer at Deloitte Consulting LLP
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Marketing Analytics
- Bachelor's - English
Efficiently programmed and tested PCB's for numerous multi-million dollar companies and ensured that the electronic device under test fulfilled its functional specifications.
• Documented and reported the results of all hardware and software failures that occurred during the functional test process.
• Trained new employees on how to properly functional test and to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by delivering quality products.
- Functional Tester at TeligentEMS
- Manufacturing Technician at General Dynamics Land Systems
- Robotics Student Advisor at
- Engineering Intern at City of St. Petersburg
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Electronic Engineering Technology
• Thorough understanding of the QA process, test cases, test plans and bug/defect reports using JIRA
• Worked in agile environment with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and performance.
• Good understanding of various aspects of software and executed Test cases in Quality Center / ALM - Test Lab.
• Used Quality Centre as the test management tool for the maintenance of the test cases and JIRA to track the defects.
• Assigned responsibilities of identifying bugs and monitoring defect tracking systems
• Assigned the tasks of tracking defects found at software release phase and develop test data to be used in software development life cycle
• Performed responsibilities of developing and executing functional test plans and test case
• Handle responsibilities of developing functional testing plans and performing end to end phases of test execution
• Responsible for documenting functional, regression, and acceptance testing procedure
• Requirement analysis.
• Test case creation and execution.
• Extract appropriate logs and gather diagnostic information for issues encountered during testing
• Impact analysis and testing of Change Requests.
• Performed Regression testing, Integration testing, and Negative and positive testing.
• Review of test scripts and test execution.
• Communication with Developers and Product Engineers
• Worked on XML files and Autosys Jobs
• Worked on UNIX to run jobs
• Worked on Mindmap and Hexawise to organize and generate test cases.
• Used Sybase and SQL server Management Studio for validating data. Environment:HP Quality center 10.0, Teradata, SQL Server, HP Quick Test Professional, Clear Quest, HP Quality Centre, JIRA, and XML, Sybase, Autosys
- Functional Tester at Capital Group Companies
- Quality Analyst at United Health Group
- QA Tester at MVP Health Care
- QA Tester at AT&T
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Informatics
- Bachelors - Business Administration
with main tasks as
1. Requirement analysis from the functional specification document to gain a comprehensive understanding of functionalities to be tested,
2. Elaboration of the RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix),
3. Plan, write and execute test cases,
4. Identification of test data,
5. Complete Smoke testing to prove core operability of test environment postcode deployment,
6. Raising, tracking and re-test defects,
7. Coordination and management of test defects,
8. Share test progress report,
9. Regression testing,
10. Use of test schedules to define the status of defects, their progress statements for quality measurement,
11. Assist customers during UAT, pre-prod and production cycle. Customers tested project name with a short description
BAT - British American Tobacco
• ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) data to Datawarehouse,
• Generate reports. Environment and Used tools for test and support
• Microsoft Access
• Data warehouse Walmart - Modcloth and Jet.com Validate the deployment of a new workflow with API's based which makes interaction between several tools as salesforce component i.e. (Digital center, Business Manager), High Jump (stock manager), web-terminal (parts of high jump tool for pick, pack and slip), Agile Ship (a Parcel & Freight Shipping Solution), Clutch (customer marketing platform for B2C brands). Main development language
• C Sharp 'C#',Microsoft .net, SQL, Others. Environment and Used tools for test
• Stores front, are used to generate different types of data i.e. "Placing orders, generates returns, checking, etc) ◦ ModCloth, ◦ Partner.jet.com.
• Sales forces: Digital center, Business Manager,
• High Jump (Stock management tool for modcloth.com and Jet.com),
• Web terminal,
• Mule is a lightweight enterprise service bus (ESB) and integration framework provided by MuleSoft; The platform is Java-based but can broker interactions between other platforms such as .NET using web services or sockets.
• FileZilla (SFTP server),
• Integrated SQL interface with High Jump,
• SQL developer,
• Microsoft SQL server management studio 18
• Test lodge (Online test case management tool) is used to Plan, prepare and run test cases,
• Clubhouse (Project management platform for software development) are used for defect and ticketing management,
• Writing of the test progress report and the result achieved according to the roadmap,
• Postman (generate keys to sync with Azure to get orders and returns details from partner.jet.com)
• Microsoft Azure
• Clutch (customer marketing platform for B2C brands) Casmaco Casmaco is a suite of products includes
• The offender case management solution, Mi-Case, which is used in the USA and Europe for managing offenders in custody and inmates in prison, In: ◦ The USA for: * Maryland, Division of Correction (DOC), * Arizona, Arizona Department of Correction (ADC).
• The substance abuse case management solution, Mi-3c, for managing both criminal and voluntary clients in dealing with issues related to substance abuse MI-Case is a suite of web-based case management and operations management software which has been implemented to: ◦ DOC - (Division of Correction) the correctional side of DPSCS - (Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services) ◦ ADC - (Arizona Department of Correction). Environment and Used tools for test
• SharePoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013, Visual Studio, Microsoft Test Manager, Team Foundation Server,
• Microsoft Excel. Development language
• Microsoft .net, Bootstrap. Ets Méditerranéenne De Télé services TELEPERFORMANCE, intranet payroll is Java based software to manage payrolls, resources and local activity. Envirenment and Used tools for test: Microsoft Excel Development language: Java. Opera Gallery O Gallery is a modern and contemporary art gallery presenting work by established and emerging artists of the 20th and 21st centuries. Environment: Opera Gallery, PHP, SQL, Others Used tools for test: Imhotep, Microsoft Excel. Sephora Recast the datamart CRM. Environment DMCRM Sephora, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Used tools for test Imhotep, Microsoft Excel. MTA (Ministry of Tourism of Algiers) MTA is a BI software used for data collection which interacts with the implemented data warehouses (DWH) and SSRIS report tool. Additional tasks related to MTA except for main ones
• Commissioning of 3 application components: ◦ data entry applications (MTACollect), ◦ Data warehouse ◦ Set of reports.
• Conduct training users on the data entry application (information gathering) and SSRS reports within the national tourism higher schools (ENST) Algiers.
• Inspection of the IT infrastructure (software and hardware) Environment
- Functional Tester at
- Microsoft Test Manager at Data Collect
- Helpdesk and IT support at UK & Paris
- UI front end web developer (HTML/CSS) at Synergie Technologies
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- - StudyComputer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Bachelor Degree - Dates
- Functional tester at Tec
- Stocker walmart at
5 months at this Job
- High school - Welding
- High school or equivalent
- High school
Zoho Discussions is an online forums software that helps to create online forums for your website. It allows you to setup customer support forums and idea boards as well as internal communities for employee collaboration. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
● Involved in user requirement document, system requirement specification document and use Cases for developing test plan which includes the objective, Scope, testing strategy.
● Analyzed and identified the test cases based on requirement documents and different functionalities of the application.
● Performed manual testing and maintained documentation on different types of testing like Positive and Negative testing, Reviewing and modifying the test cases.
● Worked with developers for unit testing.
● Executed all prepared test cases and found defects to improve the system.
● Involved in test execution progress on day-to-day basis of the bug and reporting through JIRA.
● Attended status meeting daily with Developers, other Business Analyst, and Quality Assurance engineers.
● Executed test cases and manage defects using JIRA, Bugzilla.
● Performed daily defect meeting and priorities the defects with Project team.
● Consistently made efforts to streamline the testing process and increase the productivity.
● Maintained Defect Inventory and Bug Report matrix for future references / reporting purposes.
● Involved extensively in performing system, regression testing for the application. - 2 - (QA Tester) ✉ [email protected]
- Manual & Functional Tester at Zoho Corporation Pvt Ltd
- Subject Matter Expert - Mentor at HCL Technologies BPO Services Ltd
- Associate at Sutherland Global Service Ltd
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and Communication