Co-managed a team of accountants and analysts in Columbus, Ohio and in India to produce the daily NAV for 137 mutual funds across four clients.
- Fund Accounting Manager at Citi Fund Services
- CCO exceptions at Citi Fund Services
- In-Store Banker at US Bank
- Distribution Center Team Lead at Gap Inc. Direct
14 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. in Management - Management
• Responsible for bank account reconciliations for all Trust Fund areas
• Approve checks for signatures
• Approve funding requests
• Identify reconciliation discrepancies
• Reconcile individual ledgers
• Review denied claims
• Review conserved funds checks
• Review and prepare items for audit
• Create and train on Trust Fund policies and procedures
• Create and train on Eligibility policies and procedures
• Problem solving between programs and polices related to acquisitions/transitions
- Trust Fund Accounting Manager at Caregiver, Inc
- Billing Specialist at Ford Eye Center/Paragon Laser & Eye Surgery Center
- Insurance Specialist at Nethery Eye Associates
- Insurance Specialist at Kleiman/Evangelista Eye Center
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - Marketing
• Manage/input information in HSMO (Middle office platform) such as liquidity terms, redemption amounts/availability, and all trades waiting for approval and/or execution
• Complete all transaction documentation including subscriptions, redemptions, and re-registrations for all internal trades
• Responsible for providing and reviewing all trade instructions to administrators
• Primary point of contact for all trade related inquiries (cash, documents, AML, timing, etc.)
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of subscriptions and redemptions for our investors
• Communicate with investment managers, internal teams, and custodians to handle/resolve any issues and/or requests
• Assist in the launch of new funds Fund Accounting
• Manage the day to day fund accounting activities for fund of funds
• Manage month end NAV allocation closing process
• Responsible for the oversight of accounting data from custodian banks
• Track and confirm all incoming proceeds to ensure redemption and distribution payments are received and processed accordingly
• Review outgoing wire transfers
• Ensure accruals are being checked and properly posting to the portfolios daily
- Operations and Fund Accounting Manager at PAAMCO Prisma Partners
- Senior Account Administrator/Supervisor at The Bank of New York Mellon
- at The Bank of New York Mellon
- Account Administrator at The Bank of New York Mellon
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Responsible for the quarterly Financial Statements and Capital Account Statements for the Real Estate funds assigned
• Processed distributions, capital calls, and monitored the unfunded commitments
• Calculated management fees, performance fees for the funds and investor level waterfall allocations
• Prepared weekly cash projections to support the deal team
• Involved in the due diligence process for a new portfolio accounting system
• Coordinated the annual financial and tax audits
• Responsible for investor queries
• Main participant to ad hoc projects to increase productivity
• Made recommendations to improve operational efficiencies
- Debt Fund Accounting Manager at Bridge Investment Group Salt Lake City
- Private Equity Senior Fund Accountant at DRI Capital Inc
- Private Equity Specialist (contract) at Kensington Capital Partners Ltd
- Manager - Performance Analytics at State Street
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Certified General Accountants
- Bachelors' Degree - Specialist
Responsible for ensuring that all assigned deals have appropriate coverage and proactively delegate responsibilities across team members to ensure proper workflow, serving as escalation point for clients and ensuring team performance and adherence to best practices are being consistently met and guaranteeing that team members are adequately trained according to training plan guidelines and give appropriate feedback on competency gaps.
● Complete knowledge of assigned deals with understanding of the tools and resources needed to complete all deliverables
● Established strong internal and external communications on status, issues, and expectations
● Worked with members of the Financial Control, Client Service, Implementation, and Technology teams to streamline production and enhance policies and procedures
● Full ownership for accounting and review process for assigned deals to ensure best practice workflows are followed for preparation and review and ensure all client accounting issues are addressed
- Fund Accounting Manager - Associate Director at Cortland Capital Market Services
- Senior Lead Fund Accountant at LBA Realty
- Senior Fund Accountant at Oaktree Capital Management, L.P
- Alternative Investments Accountant at The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
3 months at this Job
• Performed client related ad-hoc projects/requests with strict deadlines, and sometimes in conjunction with other business units.
• Prepared, approved, and distributed monthly invoices (for services received/rendered).
• Worked closely with various business units in the onboarding of new clients.
• Reviewed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Monitored and reviewed the Net Asset Value (NAV) for various retail and institutional mutual funds.
• Disseminated NAV in an accurate and timely manner to various stake holders.
• Mutual funds account administration.
• Identified and resolved various operational issues.
• Updated various standard operating procedure in an effort to streamline operations and improve efficiency.
• Monitored other business units to ensure that they met client expectations, and various deadlines on a daily basis.
• Responded in a timely manner, inquiries from the client and various operational units.
• Assisted with compliance/fiduciary reviews and audits from external auditors.
• Identified and implemented consistent operational best practices.
• Built and maintained strong client, and inter-departmental relationships.
• Routinely provided timely and accurate customized reports to the client.
• Reconciled and resolved discrepancies including trade & income related exceptions with internal and external parties.
• Assisted the client in preparing and submitting various tax/regulatory documentations in a timely, thorough, and professional manner.
- Client Service/Fund Accounting Manager at State Street Corporation
- Senior Client Operation Representative at State Street Corporation
- Portfolio Administrator II - Mutual Fund at State Street
- Portfolio Administrator - Mutual Funds at State Street - Boston, MA
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- B.S. - Accounting
Review NAV of Direct PE and FoF entities including all balance sheet/income statement accounts, carried interest, management fees, intercompany payables/receivables, partner allocations and capital statements
● Setup of new funds, review LPA and fund docs for terms, initialize management fee and carried interest calculations
● Carve-out of private positions into individual PE funds and calculation of waterfall, fees, and investor allocations
● Development and testing of new automation, technologies, and reporting
● Prepare for and review backup in advance of audit. Liase and schedule with client and auditors to schedule and complete audit.
● Maintain and verify trade blotter for 250+ entities, work with contacts at client to obtain and organize all legal documentation
● Oversight, development, and training of staff
- PE Fund Accounting Manager at State Street
- Consultant at Pathway Capital Management
- Chief Financial Officer at JAC Capital Advisors
- Senior Fund Accountant - Team Lead at Citi Hedge Fund Services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Economics
• Providing client service on a multitude of matters including recording and analyzing transactions, reconciliations, and preparation of work paper packages;
• Responding to client inquiries and requests in an accurate and timely manner;
• Reviewing and preparing the quarterly unaudited and annual audited financial statements and partner capital statements including all supporting work papers and disclosure documents;
• Coordinating the preparation of tax filings including but not limited to Form 1065 income tax returns and related K-1s and supporting schedules;
• Coordinating the maintenance of underlying portfolio company information including cost basis, market value and realizations;
• Reconciling the book to tax basis for fund investments;
• Providing information necessary for the completion of various regulatory filings;
• Completing special projects generally consisting of cash flow and contributions receivable analysis
- Operation Fund Manager at Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Fund Accountant at SS&C GlobeOp
- Accountant / Project Manager at Olayan Group
- Financial Analyst at Performance Equity Management
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BBA, BS - Finance, Accounting
• 2018 - Present Alternative Investment Solutions division providing accounting services for real estate investment funds. OFFICER / REAL ESTATE FUND ACCOUNTING MANAGER Managing in-house and offshore teams, provide strategic oversight, financial reporting and fund administration of a $4B real estate investment fund. Key Responsibilities:
• Preparation, analysis and reporting of performance investment data for global real estate fund and affiliated entities
• Oversee client relationship with client personnel and fund investors
• Management of staff accountants
• Review quarterly and annual financial and tax work paper packages including portfolio schedules, accruals and reconciliations
• Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements and footnotes
• Coordinate annual audit and tax return preparation with accounting firm
• Ensure compliance with investment fund agreements and other legal documents
- OFFICER / REAL ESTATE FUND ACCOUNTING MANAGER at STATE STREET CORPORATION
- Senior Accounting Manager at EAST LAKE FOUNDATION
- Accounting Manager at NONAMI, LLC
- Senior Accountant at Beazer Homes of Georgia
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting
• Coordinate with CFO on all tasks needed for accounting close on monthly basis
• In charge of revenue, COGS, and commissions for natural gas
• Manage all lines of credit, includes daily compliance for credit facility agreement
• Handle monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales tax reporting and payments for 8 states
• Created data analytics metrics and reports for sales team
• Worked with outside collection agency and in-house legal for AR management
• Assisted audit preparations with BDO
• Manager of one employee, Accounting analyst
- Accounting Manager at Nordic Energy Services, LLC
- Fund Accounting Manager at Cortland Capital Markets Services - Fund Administration
- Tax Return Preparer at Tax Years
- Controller at The Stough Group, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Accounting