• Manage expenses by reviewing invoices, analyzing budgets, running data reports, reconciling accounts, loading net assets (NAV)
• Prepare executive summaries to ensure expenses reflect expense caps, waivers and reimbursements
• Review daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual performance reports for clients
• Prepare and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly surveys for multiple clients
• Completion and review of applicable SEC filings regarding the expenses of mutual funds (N1-A, 24F-2, etc.) Achievements
• Promoted from Fund Administrator I to Fund Administrator II in June, 2016
• Mentored 2 interns while developing and training 8 other individuals at multiple levels in Kansas City and India office under one of the largest clients in the department, in order to meet cost savings initiatives and develop the team
• Transformed multiple processes in excel in order to create efficiencies and reduce risk on invoices, surveys and ad-hoc deliverables
- Fund Administrator at State Street Bank
- Accounting Intern at News-Press & Gazette Company
- Customer Service Representative at The Results Companies
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA - Concentration in Forensic Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Accounting professional with twelve years of experience in the financial services industry. Detail oriented, organized, accurate, efficient, self-motivated, punctual, and very self-sufficient with the ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Officer, Mutual Fund Administrator
U.S. Bank Global Fund Services - Milwaukee, WI November 2016 - Present
● Independently manage a 4 billion dollar mutual fund complex made up of various types of funds.
● Dedicated team trainer for new hires, software systems and programs.
● Create, manage and assess all financial reports for assigned mutual fund clients to ensure compliance with SEC, IRS, and GAAP reporting regulations.
● Lead clients' internal and external audits by professionally representing U.S. Bank.
● Precisely calculate and organize dividend and capital gain distributions to meet IRS regulations.
● Coordinate and present account materials to clients for Board of Directors meetings.
● Prepare, review and submit fund budgets and determine daily expense factors.
● Communicate daily with advisors, accounting, custody and transfer agents, NYSE and auditors regarding any issues with the funds.
- Officer, Mutual Fund Administrator at U.S. Bank Global Fund Services
- Fund Administration at UMB Fund Services
- Fund Accountant at UMB Fund Services
- Lead Duct Mechanic/Installer at Senica Air Conditioning - Springhill, FL
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
• Managing and delegating deliverables and projects to investor services associates.
• Managing mailings and web postings of capital calls and distributions, investor statements, financials and K-1s.
• Interacting with fund principals and their investors.
• Reviewing investor and relevant information gathered from the subscription documents entered in the TNR database.
• Monitoring investor inquiries regarding access to the Investor Services portal and contact information changes
• Follow up with investors regarding omitted information and sent proper confirmations upon receiving their completed documentation
• Communicating with internal groups such as accounting, operations, legal and compliance with respect to transaction processing, billing etc.
• Data entry and review of invoices in Oracle system.
• Uphold all electronic and physical partner records and bank accounts for funds assigned.
• Following up with vendors regarding invoices sent to clients and physical partner records and bank accounts for funds assigned
• Following up with banks on missing wires or returned wires
• Staying up to date with vendors regarding invoices sent to clients
• Daily cash movements ranging from $1mm to $50mm
- Senior Associate Fund Administrator at SS&C Fund Services
- Insurance Agent at American Income Life
- at Springfield College Business Club
- Team Impact Member at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Kansas City, MO [2011-Present],
Senior Fund Administrator Lead, Senior Fund Administrator, Custody Specialist II, Custody Specialist I With $33.12 trillion under custody and administration, State Street Corporation is the largest custodian bank in the world.
● Designed, developed and delivered a process to address errors in general ledger entries and cash team entry errors. The process resulted in "same day value date" monitoring and decreased overdraft fees by 90%.
● Conduct monthly total return and performance reviews aligned with client and investor portfolios, leveraging the Confluence system, resulting in accurate returns and minimal errors.
● Lead teams to perform and analyze monthly/quarterly fund expense budgeting, asset-based fees, open and close fund, and fund proformas based on client requirements. Leverage the internal invoice systems to prepare invoices, analyze expense ratios, pull net assets and prepare 1099 analysis.
● Collaborate with the client, internal and external teams, to prepare monthly/quarterly fund distribution and dividend projections. Analyze large variances to avoid year-end Federal Excise Tax.
● Facilitate live and web-based meetings with domestic and offshore-based Treasury teams. Deliver formal training and ongoing support to associates to ensure accurate preparation and execution of dividend projections, invoice preparation, budgeting and more.
- Senior Fund Administrator Lead at State Street Corporation
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
• Lead a team of seven office staff to provide day-to-day administration of eight Benefit Funds.
• Develop, implement and monitor policies, programs, standards and procedures that ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
• Responsible for overseeing the ongoing development and implementation of strategic organizational, financial and technological initiatives that will improve efficiencies and enhance services to members.
• Represent the Fund in all aspect of leadership, management, strategic planning, personnel, public relations, negotiations, and other functions as directed by the Funds' Board of Trustees.
• Interact with the Boards, local unions, professional advisors and colleagues as well as keeping up to date on all aspects of multiemployer fund administration and compliance requirements.
- Fund Administrator at Amalgamated Lithographers of America - Local One
- Board Member - Manage Human Resources at Bethel Mission Loving Daycare Centers
- Pension Manager at Southwest Service Administrators, Inc
- Manager Retirement Services at Bethel Mission Loving Daycare Centers
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Create annual and 5-Year Action Plan.
➢ Create annual budget.
➢ Coordinate all new and rehab construction projects.
➢ Determine when to advertise, pre-bid and bid projects.
➢ Prepare bid packages, plans, specifications, cost estimates and assist staff with getting them out to contractors.
➢ Manage all capital fund allocations and ensure that all funds are properly accounted for and expended within established time frames.
➢ Ensure that all HUD required reports are complete and submitted in a timely manner.
- Construction Capital Fund Administrator at Housing Authority of Florence
- Construction Project Manager at University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Construction/Housing Director at Construction Program
- Construction Rehab Manager at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Provides the highest level of regulatory compliance in the fulfillment of all services to plan sponsors
● Continually updates services and technology to exceed the challenges of evolving regulations and industry standards
● Welfare and pension administration to I.B.T Local 854
● Third party administrator to 4500 member TEAMSTERS Union benefit office
- Union Fund Administrator at Dickinson Group
- Sub Registrar at Town of North Hempstead
- Senior Office Typist at NYS Unified Court System L.B. City
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts and Business Administration
• At trustee instruction fast tracked and reduced costs associated with evaluation and selection of replacement benefits administration software
• Initiated efforts to gain trustee approval to replace existing commercial banking vendor
• Standardized the usage of various types of participant applications previously non-existent
• Created agenda booklets for Board of Trustees' meetings
• Managed to change staff behavior and practices for the better
• Introduced documented responses to participants, retirees and contributing employers, participant applications and inquiries
• Instituted policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Plan documents
• Upon hiring revived systematic auditing of contributing employers
- Fund Administrator at Plumbers & Steamfitters Local
- Executive Director/Administrator at Southern California IBEW
- Assistant Administrator at Equity-League Pension & Health Trust Funds
- Administrator at IBEW Locals
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Commerce
• Review and code invoices for payments. Research statements, update if a check is already been processed, request invoices or check requests if needed.
• Review collections and take payments for rent. Call residents families if balance is due on account. Enter payments in Point Click Care system and run checks through the scanner for deposit. Report daily the deposit to our business office.
• Work with new admissions filling out trust fund paperwork to set up trust fund accounts for residents. Keep track of all charges for all residents activities. Provide petty cash to residents daily.
• Update family if account gets too low for fund replenishment.
• Reconcile account every month for 100 residents and check daily that bank account, Point Click Care system and check book balance.
• Make sure all of the paperwork that is completed for each resident is competed correctly having signatures and all information needed for State Auditor yearly.
• Work with Health and Human Services/Department of Aging and Disability every year for audit on the trust fund pulling all documents needed for their review.
• Answer phones daily and order office supplies when needed.
• Work closely with Administrator for checks to be signed and sent for payments or refunds.
• Review trust fund accounts for discharged residents for reimbursement. Keep track of all checks not cleared and report to Department of Aging and Disability and cut a check when needed.
- Trust Fund Administrator and Accounts Receivable/Payable at Azle Manor Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- Executive Administrative Assistant/Accounting Administrator at Crisp Ladew Fire Protection Inc
- Executive Administrative Assistant/Accounting Administrator at Brazos Rock
- Sr. Administrative Assistant II at Alcon Labs
1 year, 9 months at this Job
• Coordinated all parts of a $750,000+ grant through the Department of Human Services, working one-on-one with clientele and DHS to fund, manage and deliver housing assistance to those seeking mental health or chemical dependency treatment.
• Developed and implemented new security measures, training procedures and internal policies to address gaps in program compliance and outreach.
• Developed partnerships with over 70 county, tribal, and nonprofit organizations through marketing and awareness campaigns in order to increase knowledge of and expand statewide use of the Crisis Housing Fund.
- Crisis Housing Fund Administrator at Minnesota Housing Partnership
- Community Development Officer at Minnesota Housing Partnership
- at Fredrikson & Byron, P.A
6 months at this Job
- Master of Human Rights - Human Rights
- Bachelor of Arts - International Studies