• Duties include but are not limited to:
• Process monthly and quarterly redemptions
• Process monthly subscriptions
• Process monthly transfers
• Process of monthly NAVs
• Perform standard KYC & Due Diligence procedures - complete KYC Checklist and follow-up for outstanding documents as may be required
• Maintenance of bank accounts for funds assigned
• Preparation of investor statements and correspondence
- Fund Administrator at Citco Fund Services (Cayman) Ltd
- Fund Administrator at Ophedge Fund Services (Cayman) Ltd
- Sales Representative at British American Insurance Company
- Senior Customer Service Representative at Butterfield Bank
9 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
- - Computing, English
• Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly financial statements and performance reports for clients
• Assist in preparation of financial reports for shareholders, directors and management reports
• Reconcile cash and fund share transactions, resolve discrepancies with transfer agent's and custodian's reports. Account for all daily activities such as purchases, sales, income accruals, distribution..etc. to ensure overall accuracy
• Perform compliance testing in relation to prospectus, SEC, IRS. Produce and verify financial statements, trust reports, daily NAV reporting and pricing. Prepare proof of account balance.
• Process invoices and payments and analyze to forecast budgeting and fund earnings to recommend income distribution per share.
• Proficient in using Bloomberg, Confluence, APS and MCH system
- Fund Administrator at Treasury Service
- Project Coordinator at MagRabbit Inc
- VOLUNTEER at Lam Ti Ni Buddha Temple
- Office Assistant at Kodai Flow Research LLC
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Supply Chain and Service Management
- - Business Transfer Program
60606 Supervisor: Arthur Ioffe Responsibilities: Accounts Payable, Client Relations, Invoicing, Excel Database entry, Reconciliation of 1.1 billion US.Dollars of Assets, Team Trainer
- Fund Administrator at Custom House Fund Services (USA) LLC
- Receptionist at Lake Shore Healthcare
- Guest Service Attendant at Target Corp
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Management - General Education
- High School Diploma
• Manage office of 48 office workers for Third Party Administrator managing 401k, pension, health and welfare in two locations.
• Maintain spreadsheet and monthly calendars for all employees' attendance and PTO requests.
• Administration of all employee programs including benefits and payroll with Paychex
• Greets/screens visitors and notifies pertinent individuals
• Maintains office and janitorial supplies
• Coordinate and supervise vendors providing building maintenance
• Primary resource for recruiting and on-boarding new hires
• Initiating corrective actions as requested by department heads.
• Researched, negotiated, procured and maintained contracts for office copiers, printers and mailing machine as well as water coolers for cost effectiveness
• Coordinate all mailing going out, postage, and monitoring envelope stock and printing for all funds. Schedule Bulk mail pickup.
• Review all payables for office; checking for accuracy before submitting for payments.
• Keep calendar for use of board room meetings and auditor's scheduling.
• Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies. Maintain master file for Offsite inventory
• Arrange for HIPPA training for new employees
• As Fund Administrator managed a self-insured health plan for 40 employers guided by their union contracts (CBA). Assisted with other 26 funds by entering contributions, answering calls, helping create SPD (Summary Plan Description) booklets and keeping inventory of same.
- Office Manager/ Fund Administrator at Zenith American Solutions
- Administrator/Office Manager at Polinas Plastics Inc
- District Customer Service Specialist at Ethan Allen Global Inc
- Customer Service for Furniture and Bridal Registry Consultant at Bloomingdale's Department Store
5 years at this Job
- - Computerized Accounting
· Prepare and review monthly, quarterly, semi-annual & annual shareholder reports of the 1940 Act Funds and Trust Funds using Form N-MFP, Form N-Q, Form N-CSR, Form N-SAR, and in compliance with SEC rules and regulations · Reconcile financial statements of the annual funds for tax purposes using Fund Accounting MCH trial balance and compliant GMAS template · Update and verify provided tax provisions on financial statements and notes to financial prior second drafts to client · Create closing journal entries for ROCSOP adjustment in reconciliation between financial statements and trial balance · Complete all the checklists including FR combined, GAAP, and Typeset in a timely and accurate manner to ensure the financial statement disclosures are in compliance with SEC regulations and International Financial Reporting Standards · Liaise with internal departments such as Fund Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Compliance, and Strategy & Support to obtain all the needed financial supports and to resolve any related financial reporting inquiries
- Fund Administrator - Associate II at State Street Corporation
- Client Service Intern - US Asset Servicing at The Bank of New York Mellon
- Math Excellence Student Intern - Corporate Actuarial Department at Liberty Mutual Insurance
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
RESPONSIBILITIES: Prepared financial statements and quarterly budgets for mutual fund clients. Prepared month end reports using multiple systems. Responsible for primary contact with clients including coordinating activities and communicating fund operations. Paid monthly expenses for the fund. Prepared annual and semiannual SEC filings for fund clients. Organized and prepare materials for Board of Directors meetings. Tested funds to verify it is in compliance with SEC regulations.
- MUTUAL FUND ADMINISTRATOR at U.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC
- LARGE CASE REVENUE FIELD AUDITOR 7 at STATE OF WISCONSIN - DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.B.A. - Accounting
- Fund Administrator at State Street
- Fund Accountant at State Street
- Production Shift Lead at PAS Technologies
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance, Business, Accounting
- Associate - Business, Finance
• Perform daily compliance testing for clients
• Work with clients to set up new testing and manage new funds
• Use several systems including Bloomberg, Charles River, and MIG
• Completes monthly and yearly projects while coordinating with clients
- Fund Administrator in Compliance at State Street
- Intern at St. Joseph Mustangs
- Pyro Assistant at Kansas City Chiefs
- Warehouse Lead at Best Buy
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Recreation Sport Management
• Coded for auto-generated emails using Python for Wellington's audit clients which saved 400+ hours of work
• Reconciled weekly money market positions between WMC and State Street with income reinvestment processing, researched and resolved discrepancies through interaction with custodian banks
• Monitored and posted daily cash balances, coupon accruals and earned income for Wellington's custodian-held Trust Funds
• Managed and analyzed 1000+ pending securities with the FAXD system, and settled the pending securities after reconciliation
- Fund Administrator Co-op at Wellington Management Company
- Vice President of the Department of Career Development at Northeastern University Chinese Students & Scholars Association
- Business Analyst Intern at Way Mega Ltd
- Talent Management Intern at Kohler China
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Mathematics - Economics Research
- International study abroad - International Relations and Mathematics for Engineering
- International study abroad - Marketing, Real Analysis, Corporate Finance and Math for Finance
• Prepare financial statements, quarterly 10Q and annual 10k reports, dividend distribution calculations and other monthly/quarterly requests for complex funds.
• Monitor fund compliance with SEC, IRS and GAAP regulation to ensure funds are operating within the parameters established within their Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information.
• Work with senior management internal and external parties including our tax department, legal department, fund accounting and external auditors to ensure accuracy and fairness in financial reporting.
• Compile materials for the quarterly board of director's meetings and coordinate material delivery to board members.
• Complete ad hoc requests on a daily basis including researching industry standards, monitoring potential compliance violations and providing portfolio managers with information used to make key decisions.
• Responsible for primary contact with clients including coordination’s of activities and communication of fund operations and service providers to include compliance auditing.
- Mutual Fund Administrator at U.S. Bancorp
- Credit Analyst Intern at BOK Financial
- Barback/Security at Trinity Three Irish Pubs
- Assistant Inventory at Greco & Sons Inc
3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Economics
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics