* Leader of an $820K fund responsible to lead weekly meetings discussing portfolio's performance. * Demonstrated skills and knowledge as Consumer Discretionary Sector Manager's Assistant resulting in Fund Manager promotion. * Write up weekly reports and present to members about how the sector I researched as Sector Manager is performing. * Used PowerPoint/Excel to pitch to LSIF team for buy/sell portfolio decisions using quant and qualitative analysis. * Track daily stock market movements, news and trends using yahoo finance, bloomberg, and financial times.
- Fund Manager; President at Longwood Student Investment Fund
- NCAA Division I Tennis Athlete at Longwood University, Office of Athletics
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst at Sanderson Capital Partners Limited
- Externship at Z/Yen Group Limited
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
• Prelude Capital – First Loss Program Fund Manager of ETF arbitrage trading strategy in IG corporate bonds
• Mitsubishi Financial Group (MUFG) – Transformation (BPO) Team Leader
• ITG Connect – Fund Manager IG corporate bond market making and ETF arbitrage trading strategy
• Eagle Seven – Trader exploring corporate bond market trading opportunities
- Project Manager, Fund Manager, Trader at CTT Advisors
- Program Manager, Project Manager, SME at Fultech Consulting
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- - AB Political Science
Created Mad Dog Venture Capital, a venture capital fund to provide capital to Mad Dog companies and invest in outside technology start-ups. Set up legal and regulatory functions, and developed sales and marketing tools. Supported fundraising effort achieving $25M in commitments for VC fund.
- Fund Manager at Mad Dog Venture Capital
- CEO and Founder at Resolute Building Intelligence
- Co-Founder and Managing Member at Mad Dog Technology
- Chief Administrative Officer at Taubman Centers
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing and Finance
- BA - Mathematical Methods
Responsible for identifying, establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with global fund
managers both for offshore investment vehicles (UCITS Funds, Aliier Global X Note and Institutional
SMA) through the Aliier Global Platform and inbound into the United States for Separately Managed
• Oversees business development and distribution efforts in various global markets that Aliier Global serves.
• Lead and support new product initiatives across platform as well as identifying the best approach to each market deployed.
• Work with key wealth manager relationships across Europe accessing Aliier platform offering.
• Identify Non-US based investment management firms for deployment into various US markets through Aliier sub advised platform.
• Lead Aliier brand awareness through Global Industry Conferences, Fund Manager Engagements, and European Third Party Distribution Partners.
- Global Head of Fund Manager Relations at Aliier Global GmbH
- Vice-President, Director SMA and Sub-Advisory Relations at Envestnet Asset Management
- Relationship Manager at Bear, Stearns Securities Corporation
- Assistant Vice President/Relationship Manager at EnvestnetPMC
6 years, 10 months at this Job
Research Service Core
• Lead meetings to coordinate and organize research studies with fund managers, Principal Investigators, clinical coordinators, and research staff.
• Create budget templates and invoicing templates used for clinical trial studies and uncommon types of contracts/grants.
• Determine the nature of incoming contract/grant requests and route to appropriate office for review.
• Prepare contract and grant proposal applications, including preparation of budgets, providing guidance to faculty researchers, and monitoring of budgets until fund closeout.
• Analyze and direct the daily fiscal operations of a multi-million dollar portfolio of contracts, grants, gifts, and clinical trials.
• Monthly reconciliation of ledgers and preparation of monthly reports for faculty.
• Provide closeout and final financial reports to UCSD post award office, federal and private sponsors, and Principal Investigators.
• Utilize internal systems at UCSD including FinancialLink, PPS, Marketplace, ePD, and Control Tracker.
- Fund Manager at UCSD
- Junior Fund Manager at UCLA
- Administrative Intern at City of Santa Clarita
- Recreational Leader II at City of Santa Clarita
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Own and manage 300+ funds Manager of crowdfunding site - seeks out new project ideas from the Academy Manage all aspects of fund-reporting to the Academy. Facilitates and manages the distribution of donor information and fund availability reports to academy constituent units. Liaison to the Office of HQ USAFA/A8D to facilitate gift offers, update them on fund availability and provide with needed donor information for Superintendent acknowledgements. Communicate directly with donors, listen to their intent/concerns and answer any questions they may have.
- Fund Manager & Special Projects Officer at United States Air Force Academy Endowment
- Stewardship Coordinator at United States Air Force Academy Endowment
- Athletic Department Intern at Concordia University
- Human Resources Intern at University of Colorado
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
• Ensured proper fiscal and operational management of fund account for Marine morale, welfare and recreation
• Conducted daily, weekly, and monthly recording and processing of financial transactions using electronic voucher, ledger and bank reconciliation data system
• Distributed and settled contractual payments to local businesses and employees for services
• Maintained accurate accountability of physical cash in local and U.S. currency, and organization's bank account, handling over $180,000 in cash flow transactions
• Developed and assisted staff members with efficient use of data processing and analyzing tools with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel spreadsheets for audit and budgeting processes
- FUND MANAGER at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
- FINANCE TECHNICIAN at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Accounting
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE - Accounting
● Coordinate funds for eligible clients under County of San Bernardino, County of Riverside and City of Los Angeles.
● Review applications and approve fund amount.
● Reconcile client bank account in collaboration with program manager
● Review housing reports for completeness and accuracy on a monthly basis and cross check with program reports.
● Maintain up to date communication with vendors in regards to payment status
● Manage and track the estimated budget and fund
- Centralized Fund Manager at F.A.P
- Accounting Assistant/Payroll Specialist at JC Industries
- Payroll Specialist at Choi CPA Office
- Florist/Store Manager at Carol's Flower Shop
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Create and actively manage two real-dollar portfolios, a Value Fund and Growth Fund. Complete four daily reports on market activity along with an analysis on where the market is heading in the near future. Carry out fundamental, technical, and behavioral analysis techniques and use real-time financial systems such as Bloomberg terminal and Quodd Equity Plus Being in CAFE allowed for the opportunity to travel to Tokyo, Japan, there the student fund managers presented their portfolio methodology to the University of Japan, Graduate School of Economics and several financial institutions such as: Gabelli Asset Management Inc. (Tokyo branch), Mizuho Financial Group, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, and the Nikkei Press.
- Student Fund Manager at Center for Advanced Financial Education
2 months at this Job
- - International Studies
- Bachelor of Science - Finance, AACSB Accredited
Managed and organized all aspects of the Annual Fund campaign, including the development of solicitation materials; annual fund appeals, phone-a-thons, direct mail,
emails, social media and website updates.
• Created and implemented strategies to increase both annual fund dollars and donors, with an overall fiscal year goal of $325,000.
• Trained and managed volunteers (typically between 10-15) for procurement of silent auction items resulting in raising over $300,000 during a six-month campaign, an increase of 52% from the previous years.
• Implemented a silent auction fundraising strategy that resulted in an aggressive sales increase of 344% from the previous year at our flagship event, Regalia.
• Served as supervisor to Database Coordinator in charge of database upkeep, report generation, and gift acknowledgement.
• Transcended my role to fill various organizational needs including social media, grant editing and graphic design.
- ANNUAL FUND MANAGER at ST. RICHARD'S EPISCOPAL SCHOOL
- FINANCE DIRECTOR at MARION COUNTY DEMOCRATIC PARTY
4 years at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - Sociology/Law & Society