• Managed schedules and monitored project timelines; promoted productivity and controlled inventory.
• Planned and organized events, meetings and presentations, to enhance product awareness and services. Professional Profile Fundraising Coordinator - Best Buddies Central Illinois, Peoria, IL 2018-Present Assistant Store Manager - Gordmans, Normal, IL 2010-2017
- Fundraising Coordinator at Best Buddies Central Illinois
- Store Manager at AfterHours Formalwear
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science - Business
- Associate of Arts - Marketing
I organize and put together fundraising events for Veteran's. Last year I put together a fundraising event including overseeing, reaching to the donors out and receiving donated items to raffle off with a total value of around $8,000.00 profit for the organization. I currently and raising money for " Service Dogs " for Veterans with PTSD and from 2013 to 2017, I was the Procurement Coordinator for ordering all supplies and over-seeing the Donated Food and Toys Project for the Holidays.
- Fundraising Coordinator at Amvets Post 75
5 years, 7 months at this Job
*Currently Working in a dual capacity as fundraising and volunteerring coordinator for the yearly community event Vegfest Gainesville. *As Fundraising Coordinator, I established relationships with local businesses and help raise over $1500 through multiple fundraising events. *In my capacity of Volunteer Coordinator I worked to recruit, train and inspire volunteers for our event. *Utilized social media resources, local media outlets, and community networking to recruit volunteers for numerous capacities for our event.
- Volunteer & Fundraising Coordinator at North Florida Veg Events - Vegfest Gainesville
- Project Coordinator at Heartland Payment Systems
- Project Coordinator at Orange and Blue Textbooks
- Executive Assistant at Atlantic Design and Construction
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Women's Studies
- Associate of Arts - Sociology
Fundraising Coordinator: Attain, create, organize and maintain fundraising opportunities for the organization through various business development techniques, including prospecting online and in-person opportunities. Maintain organizational donations from all sources and types including monetary or in-kind. Curator of donor retention. Familiarity with Classy.org platform regarding fundraising campaigns, donor tracking, web page creation. Tracking and sending acknowledgement of donations received. Creating posts and monitoring social media accounts for the organization.
- Fundraising Coordinator, Grant Writer & Special Projects Coordinator at Hannah's House
- Grant Writer at Community Resource Fairs
- Office Manager & Physical Plant Manager at Hannah's House
- Tournament Director at Ocean's Eleven Casino
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - Microbiology
Elected by my teammates to organize fundraising opportunities, such as baked good and t-shirt sales
- Fundraising Coordinator at Swim Club
- Member at Swim Club
- Cashier at Boyce Park Ski Slopes
- Member at Swim Club
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Ecology - Conservation, and Environmental Biology
Responsibilities assigned: Adhere to standards that fulfill commitment to charity partners. Manage team sites. Conduct meetings that convey charity and fundraising skills. Excellent at creating quick and trusting relationships. Solution oriented.
- Fundraising Coordinator at DialogueDirect
- Server at Marinepolis Sushiland
- Sales Associate at Linens 'n Things
1 year, 4 months at this Job
-Coordinate events for non-profit -Call donors and volunteers to participate in fundraising events -Handle budgeting and expenses for events -Answer phone calls regarding events in timely manner -Create flyers -Send out emails to target audiences for events
- Fundraising Coordinator at Johnny Appleseed Association
- Waitress/Hostess at Siena Restaurant
- Baker/Cashier at Le Bledo
- Pool Manager at American Pools
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Selected, trained and mentored over 150 volunteers.
• Leveraged staff feedback to promote volunteers into new or open permanent positions.
• Cultivated a network of potential donors by attending events.
• Raised awareness and attracted donors through marketing campaigns.
• Determined potential donors through research.
• Boosted fundraising donations by $15,000, which increased outreach and communication efforts.
- Fundraising Coordinator at Sea Wanderer
- Accounts Receivable Manager at
- Dispatcher at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Exceeded quota year over year for fundraising at Los Altos Brethren School
• Successfully delegated many responsibilities that range from planning to execution to monitoring and tracking of events and activities
• Assisted with planning and organizing the annual Jog-A-Thon and Goodwill fundraiser, as well as monthly fundraising lunches
• Maintained inventory and funds 2016-present Studio Manager, Armored Art Studio, Lake Elsinore
• Structured, maintained, and successfully managed a 5 person team. Planned and prepared work schedules, assigning employees to specific tasks
• Handled multiple cash transactions in fast paced work environment with 100% accuracy
• Consistently provided excellent, informed customer service and maintained strong reliable work ethic
• Trained new hires
• Answered phone calls, emails, and maintained social media presence as well as schedule appointments
• Decreased office expenses by 35% by monitoring spending and switching to lower cost suppliers
• Maintained a clean work areas at all times 2013-2018
- Fundraising Coordinator at Los Altos Brethren School
3 years at this Job
- High school
Developing And Marketing Fundraisers Thinking outside the box to fundraise Finding local Sponsors for League expenses Coordinator Monthly Fundraisers Generated $20k in Fundraising for the 2018 season
- Fundraising Coordinator (Volunteer position) at Attleboro White Hawks
- Sales Support Analyst at Samsonite
- Merchandising Coordinator/Field Training Associate at Winston Retail
- Assistant Buyer at Brookstone
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors - Marketing