• Duties include planning and running fundraising events for various organizations including the sorority's philanthropy, Autism Speaks.
• Work with the Philanthropy Team to plan our annual fundraiser, Xi Man.
• Develop methods of motivating the chapter to get involved with fundraising.
- Fundraising Director at Alpha Xi Delta
- Student Call Center Representative at Kent State University Phone Center
- Member at Wethersfield Democratic Town Committee
- Administrative Assistant at The Hartford Club
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Managed 5-person fundraising team that raised nearly $1.9 million for lifecycle of campaign.
• Increased fundraising goal from $1.2 million to $1.8 million upon my hire which was achieved and surpassed.
• Oversaw all aspects of fundraising including digital/online, call time, donor prospecting, events and PAC raising.
• Prepared PAC questionnaires aimed at earning endorsements from a multitude of organizations.
• Worked closely with candidate and campaign manager to ensure that adequate amount of money was being raised in order to sustain the spending of the campaign.
- Fundraising Director at Josh Welle for Congress, Monmouth County, N.J
- Fundraising Director at Liuba Grechen Shirley for Congress, Long Island, N.Y
- Tim Sini for District Attorney at Suffolk County
- Government Solutions Associate at SeamlessGov
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts - Criminal Justice
Responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic fundraising plan as approved by the Board of Trustees and the President raising over $400K annually.
• Incorporated strategies of foundation solicitation and support, individual donors, corporate giving, sponsorship and special events.
• Engage in research to identify and cultivate corporate and individual prospects to support short and long-term fundraising goals.
• Develop support materials including specialized correspondence, digital arts, letters of acknowledgement, updates for donors and alumni.
• Responsible for the design, logistic and coordination with profit and loss budget analysis for the annual fundraising event " El sabor tiene nombre V, VI and VII". Achieved increase assistance by 40% raising $90K per event.
• Design and coordinate internal and external fundraising campaign for employees, students, alumni and general public. "Haz la diferencia", "Sembradores de Esperanzas" and " Un lugar muchas historias" raising $45K year over year.
• Design and coordinate local and international fundraising campaign, " Sagrado With You" to provide relief and recovery for employees, students and Santurce Community affect4ed by Hurricane María. Raised over $65K.
• Implemented online fundrasing initiatives "Tu legado en Sagrado".
• Managed alumni social media (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
• Managed and implemented Banco Popular Premia Program for gift cards redeemable at the university.
• Developed and implemented online scholarship soliciting
- Fundraising Director at Universidad del Sagrado Corazón
- Development and Alumni Affairs Director at University of Puerto Rico
- Marketing & Sales Manager at Gold's Gym
- Marketing and Promotions Director at Promotex Promotion & Marketing Agency Inc
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
• Organize multiple fundraising opportunities on and off campus to raise money for fraternity
• Network with local companies to cultivate positive public relations
• Create and implementing fund-raising strategies
- Fundraising Director at ALPHA SIGMA PHI
- Founding Father at ALPHA SIGMA PHI
- Cashier, Clerk at HY-VEE
- Usher at CROWD SYSTEMS
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
2019 march held by the Young Activists Coalition in Cincinnati advocating women's
rights, universal suffrage, and equality. This is the second year, following the 2018 march
last year which had 12000 people in attendance
Set fundraising levels and goals for advertising, outreach, and operating costs. Developed
plans to achieve our goal of raising $15000 for 2019 March Again
Currently conducting meetings with potential donors and coordinating sponsorships
Allo LLP Grades: 10 - Present
• Co-Founder and co-owner of small business venture, Allo LLP, where all proceeds are donated to a nonprofit
• Sells student art on high-quality vinyl stickers; raised over $3k Volunteer Campaign Worker for local, state, and national elections Grades: 10 - 11 Service Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign, Aftab Pureval Congressional Campaign, Yvette Simpson Mayoral Campaign, Cheviot Council Campaign Kennedy Heights Art Center Counselor Grade: 9
• Counselor for summer arts camp instructing children on visual arts and cultural dances
• Coordinated an open exhibit of students' artwork and a dance performance Availability Monday - Friday after 3:00pm
- Fundraising Director at
7 years at this Job
- Fundraising opportunities by client: send monthly newsletter gathering fund opportunities - Consulting in methodology apply: workshops - Tailored fundraising Strategy
- Fundraising Director at Smallcap Inova
- Head of Development and Strategy, project director at Accion Emprendedora
- Development associate at Grameen Primacare
- Project manager at Make Mothers Matter International
2 years at this Job
- Master - Public Health Policy and economy
- Bachelor - Econometrics
* Lead and orchestrate three fundraising events raising over $10,000 for Court Appointed Special Advocates * Coordinate 100 volunteers and 200 participants at each planned event Social Chairman * Elected to represent the sorority in the planning of social and philanthropic events * Enhanced relationships with fraternities and sororities through social media efforts
- Fundraising Director at KAPPA ALPHA THETA FRATERNITY
- Campus Manager at CAMPUS INK
- ELITE MEMBER at SOCIETY OF WOMEN IN BUSINESS
- Vice President of Social Affairs at SOCIETY OF WOMEN IN BUSINESS
2 months at this Job
- High school
Hired as a seasoned leader and organizer to run grassroots field office, build membership, raise money for community organizations and grow the office into a credible powerhouse for fundraising, member
engagement and mobilization.
• Ran an Innovative Office by carefully tracking income and expenses in order to manage office budget. Analyzed performance and created strategies. Tested new technologies to streamline fundraising and door-to-door organizing.
• Managed Staff by training new and experienced staff and volunteers in grassroots fundraising and campaign skills. Worked with my team in individual and group settings, with a particular eye towards developing leaders. Also cultivated a welcoming, inclusive, and motivating atmosphere
• Ensured Member Information Security by guaranteeing that all policies on information security were followed and that members' information is secure at all times. Held staff accountable for any lapses in protocol.
• Effectively used Salesforce for live fundraising monitoring, post campaign review, analytics, volunteer and donor management.
• Raised Money and Built Membership by meeting office fundraising objectives and utilizing citizen outreach to recruit new active members for our partner organizations to help build our power-in- numbers approach to individual giving.
• Researched lucrative areas within the city for canvassers to operate and ensured that staff remained compliant with the law.
- CAMPAIGN/FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR at FUND FOR THE PUBLIC INTEREST
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at NON PROFIT
- HEALTH EDUCATOR at NON PROFIT
- CASE MANAGER at ANCHOR HOUSE RECOVERY SERVICES INC
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
• Coordinate efforts with other organizations to hold fundraisers.
• Research and apply to grants.
• Manage financials in order to support the organization and to provide money for civic engagement activities.
- Fundraising Director at Asian Industry B2B
- Project Manager at Michael Simons for Huntington Beach City Council
- Canvasser at Campaign Staffer
- Intern at Congressional Leadership Fund
1 month at this Job
- Associate Arts - Political Science
• Planned and executed fundraiser with Chipotle Restaurant: raised $250
• Organized and designed T-shirt sale: raised $550
• Created working relationship with Landmark Event Staff: raised $1,000
• Managed donations from over 20 businesses
- FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR at Slippery Rock University
- Hostess at Armstrong's Italian Restaurant
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing