Ambassador for Non-Profit Save the Children Top earner, In charge of site picks and team designation Responsible for running team skills building sessions Managing my team's time sheets
- Fundraising Manager at Grow Fundraising & Consulting
- Communications Intern at National Partnership for Action to End Health Disparities
- Teacher, Volunteer at Uni-Pro School
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy - Philosophy
- - Pre-Law Summer Enrichment Program
• Work within the Leadership Team to manage strategic development and day-to-day operations for Chicago Youth Programs.
• Manage portfolio of corporate funders and prospects; collaborate with Board of Directors to build relationships in the corporate community.
• Lead all elements of Chicago Youth Programs' annual gala; including sponsorship solicitation, committee meetings with the Board of Directors, budgeting, volunteer & attendee management, logistical execution and long-term planning. Broke fundraising and attendance records in 2017 with 250 attendees.
• Utilize a sales and marketing approach to lead all aspects of Chicago Youth Programs' corporate gifts strategy.
• Partner with the Executive Director to build Chicago Youth Programs' brand and attract corporate partners though creative marketing initiatives, engaging presentations, excellent program execution, and remarkable events throughout the year.
- Fundraising Manager at Chicago Youth Programs
- Key Account Manager and Operations Associate at Becker's Healthcare
- Operations Intern at Ronald McDonald House Charities
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Management
Produced over $100,000 in donations and over 200 pledges.
➢ Implemented efficient fundraising strategies, exceeded targets, and expectations.
➢ Developed and managed relationships with new and existing prospects to raise funds
- Care International Fundraising Manager at Donorworx Inc
- Volunteer Health Educator at Huntsman Cancer Institute
- a-Wish Utah, Fundraising & Events Intern at Make
- Click-it-Club representative at Utah County Health Department
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health/ Health Services Education
Returned to Public Outreach to launch a multi medium face fundraising branch under PO's new leadership. After finding and furnishing the office single-handedly launched a highly successful social media recruitment campaign which resulted in a previously nonexistent office launching with productivity which matched the other two offices, which had been established for years, in our first month.
● Maintained the only office to run mall, door to door, street and event fundraising efforts at the same time.
● Innovated two unprecedented charity to business fundraising initiatives which involved a high level of creativity.
● Acquired tens of thousands of high quality monthly donors for two highly recognized international non-profit clients.
- City Fundraising Manager at Public Outreach
- Director of Renewable Energy Outreach, Clean Water Action at
- Executive Director at Omaat.org
- Writer and Account Manager at BarCode Magazine
2 years at this Job
Instrumental in planning and executing fundraiser generating nearly $2,500; recruited area businesses to donate gift certificates/items for raffle.
- Fundraising Manager at Community Music School of Raleigh
- Sales Rep / Food Consultant at Passanante's
- Director of Professional Development at INFLUENCE FORWARD, LLC
- Sales & Merchandising Associate at SUR LA TABLE
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - sales
- organize fundraising event - outreach and beneficiaries communication
- Public relations and fundraising manager at FHADIMAC
11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Culinary arts
- None - Tourism management
- Some college
977 Centreville Turnpike, Virginia Beach, VA, 23463, 757-226-3094, (www.ob.org), an international non-profit humanitarian aid organization focused on disaster relief, anti-trafficking, religious persecution, poverty, clean water initiatives and other aid-assisted efforts. (April 2017 - Present, covering 9 southern states, plus Puerto Rico) Key Responsibilities: Developing a loosely defined mid-level fundraising portfolio of over 500 donors into a top level, major donor portfolio of around 200 donors; territory management of a nine state area, plus Puerto Rico and travel to visit donors; database transitioning 2 times from in-house to Sales Force and then to Microsoft CRM, developing donor relations through education of available projects, listening to interests and matching, preparing proposals and then stewarding and prospecting for possibility of increased giving. Primary contributions: *Developed close relationships with key prospects and increased giving of both active and lapsed donors *Surpassed quotas for visits, monthly activities and financial giving *Initiated a planned giving education course for my donors which has been widely accepted and growing fast *Public speaking to small and large groups of the need for personal giving and community response - and then working with many of these folks during calls for disaster relief in FL, TX, NC, CA, Mexico and Honduras.
- SE Regional Philanthropy (Fundraising) Manager at Operation Blessing International
- Director of Program Development, Fundraising & Event Planning, In Demand, Owner - Self Employed at Central Florida Market
- Director of Development, Third Sector First at www.thirdsectorfirst.org.uk
- Major Donor Recruitment Representative at American Red Cross
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. in International Religion and Political Studies - International Religion and Political Studies
- High School Diploma
Create Lesson Plans and teach to the entire class and individually. Manage clinic floor with booked clientele. Tack students progress. Create tests and reinforce classroom rules with schools administration. Managed students outside classroom such as field trips, school fundraising events, etc. Coordinate and Managed for fundraising events. Liaison for multiple companies for fundraising events.
- Esthetician Instructor/Manager/Fundraising Manager at PAUL MITCHELL THE SCHOOL
- Esthetician Instructor/ Clinic Floor Manager at Paul Mitchell the School Denver
- Cosmetologist at Ulta Beauty
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Subscriptions /Fundraising Manager at Theater Direct, Inc
- Associate Director of Ticketing at Pasadena Playhouse
- Box Office Manager / Interim at Garry Marshall Theatre
- Audience Services Director at Geffen Playhouse
8 months at this Job
Secures sponsors and donors for Buckner events through intentionally identifying, cultivating, soliciting and thanking donors throughout the year. Assists event director with committee meetings, logistics and day of the event responsibilities.
• Events include: Golf Tournaments, Sporting Clays Challenges, Fun Run, Music Festival and Donor Luncheons and Dinners
• Relationships Include: Dallas Mavericks, former Dallas Cowboy, Keith Brooking, PGA player, Ryan Palmer, Frost Bank and many more
- EVENT FUNDRAISING MANAGER at BUCKNER FOUNDATION
- DEVELOPMENT OFFICER at BUCKNER FOUNDATION
- CORPORATE TRAINER AND FLIGHT ATTENDANT at DELTA AIR LINES
- MANAGER at CARIBOU COFFEE
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications