Funeral director mortician
- Funeral Director at Hayhurst funeral home
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Funeral home director
Gendron Funeral and Cremation Services, Sarasota, FL Funeral Director & Embalmer Manasota Memorial Park & Funeral Home, Bradenton, FL National Cremation & Burial Society of Sarasota, FL Funeral Director & Embalmer Funeral Director Lee's Funeral Home, Decatur, GA Wages & Sons Funeral Home, Stone Mountain, GA Funeral Director in Full & Continuous Charge Funeral Director & Embalmer Airport Mortuary, Atlanta, GA Bridges Funeral Home, Athens, GA Funeral Director & Embalmer Funeral Director & Embalmer Hay-Gantt Funeral Home, Marietta, GA Prattville Memorial Chapel & Gardens, Prattville, AL Apprentice Funeral Director & Embalmer Funeral Director & Embalmer
- Funeral Director at Gendron Funeral Home
at this Job
- Associate of Science in Funeral Service - United States Navy Hospital Corpsman
England, AR 940-256-0241 Marc Robison Funeral Director, Marketing
- Marketing/ Management/Funeral Director at Robison Family Funeral Home
- Sales, Customer Service, Cashier, Merchandising at Ace Liquor- Rockport Beverage
- Funeral Home Manager at Thomas Funeral Service
- Funeral Director at Roller Owens Funeral Home
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing
I am a licensed funeral director with over 30 years experience. Seeking part-time employment, 25 to 30 hours per week.
- Funeral Director at Davidson Funeral Home
- Funeral Director/Manager at Forbis and Dick Funeral Service/Ray Funeral Home
- Funeral Director at Forbis and Dick Funeral Service/Ray Funeral Home
- Agent and Field Trainer at Bankers Life and Casualty
1 month at this Job
- - Business/Finance
I have learned to adhere to the laws and regulations as a Licensed NYS Funeral Director and Embalmer. Meeting with families for final arrangements has taught me to be appreciative for the collaborative work we all do together. I enjoy giving families what they wish for and have done so in a timely and respectable manner.
- Funeral Director at Anthony Funeral & Cremation Chapels
- Resident Funeral Director at
- Funeral Service Assistant at Alvah Halloran and Son Funeral Home
4 months at this Job
Reading Sharonville, Ohio Funeral Director Schmidt Dhonau Kucner Funeral Homes - Cincinnati, OH
- Funeral Director at Schmidt Dhonau Kucner Funeral Homes
- Part Owner/Manager at Swatches Inc
- Area Manager at SCI Guardian Plans
- Funeral Director Embalmer Operations Supervisor at Childs and Laman Funeral Homes
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science
- - Mortuary Science
Cedarburg, WI; 11/2018-1/2019 A family-owned and operated funeral home specializing in preneed arrangements, traditional burials, and cremation services. Funeral Director Apprentice Served as funeral director in training learning embalming practices, conducting cremations, and arranging visitations.
- Funeral Director Apprentice at MUELLER FUNERAL HOME, INC
- Family Service Counselor at THE TRIBUTE COMPANIES, INC
- at THE TRIBUTE COMPANIES, INC
- Sales Manager at THE TRIBUTE COMPANIES, INC
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
• Assisted with the filing of various forms & permits and assisted families with funeral arrangements.
• Assist families with Funeral Service Cost
• Set & confirm and prepare for appointments with families.
• Greet families in a timely and friendly manner and develop customer loyalty.
• Demonstrate ethical business practices and integrity in all interactions to uphold the Integrity of a Funeral Director.
• Removal of the deceased at private homes, hospitals and morgues.
• Displayed the highest level of professionalism and sensitivity when dealing with grieving family members.
• Provided funeral options and explained pricing to clients.
• Closed and secured caskets and led funeral corteges to chapels and burial sites etc.
• Assisted in the closure/sealing of the outer burial containers at cemeteries following the committal.
• Prepared chapels & supervise visitations.
• Receive and document First Calls.
• Demonstrate the ability to organize traffic and parking.
• Participated in day to day operations, obtained death certificates, delivered cremated remains.
• Conducted Memorial Services, Funeral Services, Graveside Services.
• Dress & Casketed Remains
- Funeral Director at Jackson Memorial Funeral Service
- Insurance Agent at Security National Life Insurance Company
- Security Supervisor at St. Catherine’s Village
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Some college - Music
- High school - Education
Funeral director in charge of Paradise Funeral Home. Fort lauderdale. In charge of daily operations. In the first full year did 250 calls. I was in charge of the staff, vehucles,ordering caskets, vaults, rescheduling,and edrs.
- Funeral Director in charge at Paradise Funeral Home
- Assistant Manager at A community funeral home,
- Assistant Manager at Page theus funeral home
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- AA in business
- As mortuary science
Over 30 years experience as a funeral director, embalmer, makeup artist and restorative arts professional.
- Funeral Director/ Embalmer at Willie A. Watkins Funeral Home, Inc
- Freelance at self-employed
- Manager/ licensed funeral director at Park Hill Funeral Home, Inc
- Licensed Funeral Director at Frank R. Bell Funeral Home
9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Mortuary Science - Mortuary Science