My main responsibility is creating original furniture designs that are sold online, on sites like Overstock and Wayfair, as well as in stores like The Room Place. In addition, I work with our customers to create floor plans and POP banners that represent our product in their showroom. I also am involved in promoting our product online through our social media channels.
- Furniture Designer at Top-Line Furniture
- Intern at URBANEER
- Product Development Engineer at Spectrum Industries, Inc.
- Design Intern at Spectrum Industries, Inc.
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Furniture Design
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
Responsibilities Contract commission on furniture and interior design. Concept generation, design development, furniture system consulting. Manufacture instruction and supervision.
- Furniture Designer at Junzi Kitchen
- Design Internship at Hellman-Chang
- Design Lead at BOPO Furniture
- Product Designer at Hualiu Culture Development Co.Ltd
3 months at this Job
- MFA - Furniture Design
- BA - Product Design
Design custom-made commercial furniture for
banking institutions, retail stores, supermarkets,
educational institutions, malls, public restrooms, kitchens and bathroom cabinets,
offices furniture, mobile walls, office booth.
• Design specifying the detail of material that will carry the furniture, type of hardboards, melamines, High Pressure Laminates, metal, wood, etc.
• 3d presentation
• Project budgets
• Supplier management
• Request for raw material
• Purchase orders to suppliers
• Material expense management
• Payment to installers
• Support for logistics of the manufacturing process of the furniture.
- Furniture Designer at Modulos de centroamerica, s. a
- Freelance Architect at
- Designer/Drafter at Taller del stand, s.a
2 years at this Job
- DIPL. Diseño de interiores
- Lic Arqquitectura - Arquitectura
Continuously developing seasonal products (furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for Brett Design and CB2. Product/Trend Research in furniture design, interior design, contemporary art, and fashion. Sketching/Ideating alongside Brett. Creating realistic 2D and 3D product renderings. Creating clear and concise technical drawings for shop production. Communicating with the manufacturer for product development and fabrication. Designing and creating wallpaper patterns. Keeping track of client orders and production progress. Selling products to potential clients in sales presentations. Marketing and Branding Brett Design, including managing social media presence and promotional content.
- Furniture Designer at Brett Design Product
- Converse Brand Ambassador at
- Converse Apparel Collections Intern at Converse
2 years at this Job
- BFA - Industrial Design
Stool design and 3D modeling & rendering
- Furniture Designer at Holland Bar Stool Furniture
- Senior Industrial Designer at BOS Industrial Design Studio
- Industrial Designer at PINWU design studio
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) - Furniture Design and Make
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) - Industrial Design
i opened Lisa Faith LLC in 2016 and began making bespoke, one off pieces of furniture. i currently continue to make furniture and pursue design projects. west elm. costa mesa, ca - visual design/display Approximately 8 months in 2016 working closely with all management positions, i was second in command as visual design and display development for west elm costa mesa. i assisted with a multitude of tasks and enjoyed both the predawn quiet of daily preparing the store and the bustle of the holiday shopping season anthropologie. irvine, ca - sales team Approximately 1 year in 2008 customer service and sales were the focus as a sales team member with anthropologie. i worked with management to understand buying habits and drive sales based on clients needs and seasons
- furniture designer at lisa faith llc
3 years at this Job
- bachelors in english literature - education
- high school diploma
From drafting at the drawing board to using hand and power tools, from fitting and fixing various types of material to painting, staining and polishing pieces, furniture designers can work on the entire creation process.
- Furniture refiniser and Cabinet Maker at Furniture Designer,
- Cabinet maker at Self Own Business
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Certificat in cabinetmaking - Cabinetmaking
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Developing, reviewing, and completing custom building plans for new and repeat clientele - Creating and following cut lists for each custom project - Communicating with prospective and current clients in person, online, etc. - Completing full project estimates - Advertising online via multiple social media sites
- Carpenter and furniture designer at Old Soul Designs furniture
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Vocational School Certificate - Introduction to power tools
- High School Diploma
Designing and selling furniture for corporate and residential clients.
- Free furniture designer at
- at Medrar for Interior
9 years at this Job
- Interior and Furniture designer at International furniture and accessories Market
- assistant in the Education at Wake and Durham County
- Interior Design firm; Miami-FL at HOME AND DETAIS INC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in accredited - accredited