Traded various futures markets including oil, equity index futures, gold, bonds, and soybeans for my own account including developing and testing trading plans, keeping statistics regarding my trading, and my development as a trader, and time spent in trading activity.
- Futures Trader at
- Accountant/Tax Preparer-full at Partnership and Corporate Tax Returns
- at Self Employed
- Il. Controller/VP Finance at Northfield Development Co
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting and Finance
- B.S. - Business Admin
seat for the purpose of trading 30 year government bonds, for my own account, I learned to trade the 30 year calender spread, trading the lead option against the second month. I became a very successful spread trader. In 1987-1988 I traded municipal bonds against 30 year bonds as a spread, at the CBOT. I had equal success trading this product. In 1989-1990 I rented a C.M.E. seat, and traded Eurodollar calender spreads. During this time, CBOT products were low volitility, and I made this temporary change to a different product. In 1990-1991 I moved into the 5 year note pit, and traded 5 year notes against 30 year bonds, and 10 year notes. This type of trade is known as a butterfly, and I had tremendous success doing this. In 1991-2000 I moved into the 10 year note pit and traded 10 year notes against 30 year bonds and also 5 year notes. My emphasis was on the 10 year note vs 30 year bond, know in the industry as the NOB ( 10 year notes over 30 year bonds) I had my greatest success trading these instruments. From June 2000-2016 I left the trading floor to trade electronically, when the trading pits were beginning to migrate towards the screen. and had my largest financial years. I traded 10 year notes against 30 year bonds, and also 5 year notes. I also traded eurodollar futures against 10 year note. I have been profitable every year of my trading career. The platform that I use to trade is called Trading Technologies, which offers no advantage of speed. From the year 2005 and forward, the High Frequency Trading companies dominated trading because of their obvious advantage in the marketplace, and the vast majority of floor traders, ansd screen traders, were forced to end their careers, because they couldnt compete with the HFTs. I am one of the very few floor traders, who have successfully made the migration from the trading pits to the screen, and still trade profitably, with the huge disadvantage of lack of speed for executing trades. I have a tremendous understanding of the fixed income markets, and the impact of High Frequency Trading as it relates to these products. I have managed to tweak my very distinct trading strategy and style, with the changes of the marketplace, as it relates to fixed income- yield curve trading. In December of 2017-- I applied as an independent contractor to trade the same futures products that I traded successfully on my own with a company called R.C.G. Group (Rosenthal Collins). I was offered to trade, fixed income, yield curve, with RCG Groups financial backing, for a 55% split on my end, on an increasing scale up to 65%. I have zero liability, and unlimited upside, with this deal. I have also added trading a fairly new product which I have incorporated into the yield curve called 30 year ultra bonds. I received this job offer, after producing profitable yearly trading statements, verifying, that I have been profitable every year of my entire trading career, which spans over 40 years. I would be happy to provide as much information as possible. I am one of the premier yield curve traders in the country, identifying relative value, and I have seen every type of market environment over the past 40 years. My knowledge is vast in this area of fixed income. In September of 2018, I left RCG Group, on excellent terms, which I was profitable, to once again trade as an independent trader. My clearing house is Cunningham LLC, which I have used as my primary clearing for over 30 years, and I am again profitable. As far as taking care of my health I am 5'11'' and my weight is 140 pounds. I put myself through incredibly rigorous training, so as to keep my overall health in tremendous condition. I am prepared to vigorously work for the remainder of my life, in this field, which I love, and is my field of expertise. I am married to the same woman Nicki for 37 years, who is the greatest person that I know, and I have 3 successful, wonderful boys ages 27,29, and 31.
- Futures Trader at Board of Trade
- at Dunes Resort
- at Dunes Resort
1 month at this Job
Incorporate technical analysis and order flow dynamics to trade equity and energy futures contracts such Dow Jones Industrials, S&P 500 and NASDAQ.
- Futures Trader at Order Flow Logic
- Copy & Print Specialist at Office Depot
- Full-Time Caregiver at
- Software Test Coordinator at Solomon Software
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- A.S in Accounting - Accounting
Work in securities markets, specializing in equities, commodities & futures. Trade crude oil & equity index futures contracts; Occasionally trade grains & gold. Experience with options & spreads. Work with order-flow and market profile. Participate daily in trading chat rooms. Specialist in written communication & content writing. Track trades daily with trading journal. Selected Contributions: * Long-term equity investor. * Enjoy doing research in all markets. * Over 10 years of market experience.
- Futures Trader at SELF-EMPLOYED
- Claims Specialist at ALLIANZ GLOBAL CORPORATE & SPECIALTY
- Broker/Claims Analyst at AON RE, INC
- Adjuster at United Heartland Insurance Co.
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish - Spanish
trader of CME products
- STOCK AND COMMODITY FUTURES TRADER at Discretionary Intraday
- at CleanNet USA Commercial Cleaning Franchisee
- at Crude Oil and Gold. Started
12 years at this Job
- - Business Administration & Management, Finance, & Economics
- - Finance Management & Accounting, Business administration
* Managed land development process and schedule for local residential builder, working with local governments, engineers, and grading, utility, and road sub-contractors to ready subdivision lots for building. * Performed fundamental and technical analysis of equity and commodity markets. Entered/Exited futures contracts.
- Project Manager/Futures Trader at SELF-EMPLOYED
- West Region Service Manager at COLFAX FLUID HANDLING, Total Lubrication Management
- Texas Area Service Manager at COLFAX FLUID HANDLING, Total Lubrication Management
- Special Projects Manager at COLFAX FLUID HANDLING, Total Lubrication Management
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- International Master of Business - IMBA
- Bachelor's - Economics
• Traded yield curve and short term interest rates on CME, CBOT, ICE_L and EUREX
• Designed, tested and implemented automated trading system using TT
• Managed inventory database of futures contracts
• Executed 500,000 futures contracts yearly using TT platform
• Achieved 500% net growth in assets
- Futures Trader/ Analyst at self employed
- Futures Trader/ Quantitative Analyst at harrison trading group
- at IIT
- at Texas Instruments TMS320C31 DSK
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Signal Processing and Communications
- Master of Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineer
- Futures Trader at self employed
- Senior Financial Solutions Advisor, VP at Merrill Lynch Wealth Mngmt
- Personal Investment Banker at J.P. Morgan Chase Bank
- Financial Advisor at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree of Finance - Finance
Independent Proprietary Trader
Commodity futures analyst and trader. Main focus: Gold, Silver Copper (Comex) - Crude Oil, Heating Oil, Gasoline and Natural Gas (NYMEX) - Soybeans, Wheat and Corn (CBOT) - Live cattel and Lean Hogs (CME) - Cocoa, Coffee, Sugar #11, Cotton #2 and US Dollar (ICE) MedSpan Healthcare Market Research, South Barrington, IL 2016 to 2011
Director of Field Operations
Responsible for recruiting and fielding operations for a healthcare market research firm that gathers insights from payer and provider medical directors, pharmacy directors, physicians, nurses, administrators, key opinion leaders (KOLs) and a variety of other healthcare stakeholders. Reported directly to company CEO.
• Rapid promotion from Recruiter to Director after demonstrating project/budget management capabilities.
• Hired and supervised call center staff of up to 8, recruiting respondents for interviews and advisory boards.
• Managed project budgets and timelines to deliver market research respondents in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Maintained continuous communication with clients, staff, subcontractors, vendors and health care professionals.
• Established contacts with over 1,000 health care payers and providers including C-level, directors and managers.
• Improved operational efficiencies while servicing 50 clients annually to help maintain consistent profitability.
• Developed a new division and revenue source -Payer Access recruiting service for other healthcare market research firms
- Commodity Futures Trader at Silver Copper (Comex) - Crude Oil
- Independent Commodity Futures Trader at Silver Copper (Comex) - Crude Oil
- Sales Director at Diemand Printing
- General Manager at Anderson Printing
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - leadership
10 yrs + active experience trading commodity futures with OptionsXpress and Charles Schawb on personal accounts over $500,000
- Commodity futures trader at personal accounts
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- GED and 10yrs + Active commodity futures trading experience - Commodity Futures
- GED and custom charting and trading experience in the commodity futures markets - commodity futures