Managed a profitable agriculture futures account using long and short term
● Worked as a team to research and develop strategies for new products.
● Helped analyze market risks for multiple portfolios.
● Regularly communicated with brokers and clients providing real time markets in a fast paced environment.
● Managed trader assistants and helped develop various projects using Excel and VBA.
- Ag Futures Trader at Ag Futures Trader/research, Susquehanna Int'l Group
- Assistant Trader at Susquehanna Int'l Group
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Actuarial Science
Stock and Futures Trader
• Developed trading strategies based on technical analysis of charts.
• Conducted research to optimize strategy and minimize risks.
Stock and Futures Trader
- Independent Stock & Futures Trader at Self-employed
- Senior Associate, Quality Control, Professional Engineer at Alliantgroup
- Project Engineer, Professional Engineer at Envisors, LLC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Civil Engineering
Independent Futures Trader
• Traded commodity futures focusing on absolute returns.
• Active in energy, currency, and index futures markets.
• Energy products traded: Crude Oil (CL), Natural Gas (NG).
• Currency products traded: Euro (6E), Canadian Dollar (6C), and Yen (6J).
• Index products traded: E-mini (ES), Mini Dow Jones (YM).
• Developed proprietary trend-following strategy that takes long and short positions in Crude Oil (CL) & E-Mini (ES)
• Seasonal strategy success rate 80% - based on Trading Days of the Month and Year (TDOM/TDOY).
• Extensively research the technical and fundamental conditions of the futures markets in order to make trading decisions.
• Increase my EDGE trading Energy and Commodity futures, take cue from the fundamental analysis and research methods that have been used in the Equity markets for years to determine the valuation of a listed company. Taking this approach will allow you to not only weed out "Headline Noise", but also identify high probability opportunities.
- Independent Futures Trader at Crude Oil (CL), Natural Gas (NG)
- Land Surveyor at Crude Oil (CL), Natural Gas (NG)
- Deputy Field Organizer at Crude Oil (CL), Natural Gas (NG)
- Pallet Jack Operator at Crude Oil (CL), Natural Gas (NG)
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration & Management
- High School Diploma
• Assisted a trade desk to oversee a bitcoin futures portfolio of over 7 million Yuan
• Executed long or short positions of bitcoin futures and entered invoices into accounting software
• Monitored specific trades and avoided substantial losses in clients' accounts
• Communicated with risk officer and offered clients latest market analysis and trading strategies
- Futures Trader at Bitcoin Wealth Management
- Assistant at CSC Financial Co
- Banking Representative Intern at Bank of China
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Financial Risk Management - Financial Risk Management
- Bachelor of Science in International Economics & Trade - International Economics & Trade
Eagle Seven executes various trading strategies across listed derivatives and securities markets on numerous global exchanges. The firm uses its own capital and does not answer to third party investors or clients. Eagle Seven continually explores new markets and generates new strategies to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
• Identified short/longer term trading opportunities based on micro/macro fundamentals which included: National weather adjusted S/D balance, Weekly EIA storage forecasts, End of season storage inventory estimates, Pipeline balances, LNG supply/demand balancing, Coal to gas switching.
• Developed, executed, and improved multiple natural gas trading strategies including gray/black box strategies.
• Participated in portfolio construction while scaling and improving risk-taking decisions.
• Utilized the NG futures and derivatives markets for hedging/price exposure optimization and management.
- Natural Gas Futures Trader at Eagle Seven, LLC
- Series 3 Licensed Energy Broker at BGC FINANCIAL PARTNERS
- Apache Master Planning Intern at LOCKHEED MARTIN
- Oil Tanker Broker Intern at SOUTHPORT MARITIME, INC
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics - Business Economics
- - LEADERSHIP
Take advantage of price fluctuations using a simple yet detailed systematic approach.
- Futures Trader at Self Own Business
- Owner at Clean Pro Janitorial
- Sales Consultant at Fort Wort Mitsubishi
- Delivery Route Driver at Accelore Solutions
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Traded my own account.
● Very successful for many years, but became lax with risk management and blew up account.
- Futures Trader at Stocks, Commodities
- Owner/Operator at EZ Stop
- District Manager, Sacramento at
22 years, 8 months at this Job
- Futures Trader at Self-Employed
- Futures Trader at Smith Family Trust
- Financial Analyst at Flying L Guest Ranch
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - MANAGEMENT
• Traded yield curve and short term interest rates on CME, CBOT, ICE_L and EUREX
• Created trading systems for relative value strategies
• Incorporated DSP techniques - FFT and adaptive filtering for detecting periodicity and prediction-used Matlab
• Executed 500,000 futures contracts yearly using TT platform, achieving 500% net growth in assets
- Futures Trader/Analyst at self employed
- Lead Derivatives Trader at ALBERTA INVESTMENTS LLC
- Quantitative Analyst/Futures Trader at harrison trading group
- at Texas Instruments TMS320C31 DSK
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering(GPA 3.44) - Signal Processing and Communications
- Master of Electrical Engineering - Aviation Engineering and Technology
at the Chicago Board of Trade. Emphasis was placed on best-price order execution using various trading strategies. These strategies include outrights, spreads, butterflies, and bundle trades.
at the Chicago Board of Trade. Emphasis was placed on best-price order execution using various trading strategies. These strategies include outrights, spreads,
butterflies, and bundle trades.
- Globex Eurodollar futures trader at Cat in the Hat Trading, LLC
- Loan Officer assistant at Prospect Mortgage, LLC
- Globex Eurodollar futures trader at Equitec, LLC
- Arbitrage Clerk at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange at Cat in the Hat Trading, LLC
5 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent