Worked as a FA from 199 fo 2011. Then as an FX trader in 2011 to pursue a different opportunity, specializing in the Mexico market.
- Banker and FX trader at Citibank Financial
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college - Economics/Finance
Established as an Eligible Contract Participant (ECP) structured as a sole proprietorship. Built out a professional, institutional grade FX trading office, funded by personal capital. Trade ideas formulated through macroeconomic themes and bias, refined through technical analysis to support entry and exit levels. Long term thematic views are expressed through short to medium term position horizons. Patience, discipline, and P&L management are the core principles being followed.
- FX TRADER, SOLE PROPRIETOR at Jeff Schorer
- Chief Dealer of Foreign Exchange Trading & Markets at NORDEA BANK
- Vice-President and Senior Spot Dealer at NATWEST BANK/RBS
- Senior Spot Dealer at MERRILL LYNCH INT'L BANK
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - International Economics
Develop trading strategy and manage currency positions using technical / fundamental analysis for trade entry
● Execute trades based on trends, cycles, patterns, breakouts, and various trading techniques
● Manage own personal capital alongside company funds in execution of trading strategy
● Adjust risk / reward ratio based on model and current market conditions
● Average 300 PIPS-a-month standard, generating 20% a month in capital gains
● Generate new revenue growth for company and exceeding P&L targets
- Foreign Exchange (FX) Trader at Maverick Management, LLC
- Investment Broker at Meyers Associates
- Investment Broker at Caldwell International Securities
- Investment Broker at Buckman, Buckman & Reid
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Set up FX trading desk and created FX Trading processes and procedures. Quoted G10 FX to Institutional Customers and profitably managed FX Book risk. Quoted CNH to branch customers and profitably managed CNH exposure for the branch Advised management on FX hedging and risk management strategy for the entire branch, including cash-flow management for the banking book. Serviced private banking customers in FX spot, forwards and short IRS. Trained both dealing and support staff, with numerous presentations as well as individual coaching. Managed the branch’s order book.
- VP Senior FX Trader at ICBC New York Branch
- Head of FX Dealing USA at FX Solutions LLC
- Senior FX Trader at Bank Hapoalim USA
- Senior FX Trader at Bank Leumi USA
4 years at this Job
Traded and managed Mid-Continent physical natural gas trading book, including spot and forward physical
positions, forward fixed price, swap and basis positions on OGT, Enable, NGPL Txok, NGPL Midcon,
Panhandle, ANR. Managed daily physical natural gas volumes up to 200k dts, including weather-contingent
physical natural gas obligations.
• Traded and managed physical storage (5 bcf) on OGT, Enable, NGPL, and PALs (3 bcf) on OGT, Enable, NGPL, PEPL, NNG. Provided two-ways for customers and on ICE for storage and PAL positions to capture arbitrage opportunities and maximize value.
• Prop traded basis, time spreads and cash-Nymex spreads as market opportunities presented themselves through fundamental and/or technical analysis to add incremental value to the book.
• Traded and managed customer related Natural Gas, Heating Oil and Gasoline financial options books brought in through CustomQuotes (CQ). Worked with CQ customers to provide tighter two-ways.
• Responded to RFPs for customers and pipelines, including baseload supplies, storage, PAL and transportation opportunities, while working with internal risk management and structuring.
• Backup to FX trader
- Trader at Munich Re Trading, LLC
- Manager - Gas Operations at Munich Re Trading, LLC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and Accounting
Canada * Managed a territory to drive new sales and expand existing business for Retail Solutions and Alternative Solutions products. * Managed FX portfolio (spot market). * Executed and performed trades in accordance with established trading strategies and risk parameters. * In charge of Precious Metals inventory for branches across Canada. * Promoted Foreign Exchange and Precious Metals products into the branch channels. * Worked with individual CIBC branches to increase P&L and productivity. * Managed the daily P&L report for Retail Solutions and Alternative Solutions groups. * Delivered growth in a number independent retail agents and mid-size accounts. * Worked closely with product heads to develop appropriate solutions and timely execution. * Cross-selled Money Markets products, depending on product availability and customers requirements (USD Fixed term deposits, T-Bills, BA's, GIC's) * Execute orders via numerous direct dealing systems, verifying details back to the individual on the phone. * Forecasted FX rates and executing trades according to major global economy news reports, Central Bank monetary policies, and behavioral effects of investors that influence the global financial markets. ✓ Achievement: 110% objectives achieved - generated $12.5 millions net profit.
- Retail FX Trader at CIBC Capital Markets
- Bilingual Small Business Representative at CIBC Capital Markets
- Small Business Advisor at Societe Generale
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Business - Marketing and Management
Manage personal stock portfolio. Staying stop current technology and market trends.
• Analyzing the market. FX trader
• Business developing; Marketing affiliate, trade exchange, structure builder.
- SELF EMPLOYED at PERSONAL INVESTING
- primary contact point for all customer service related issues at Authentic glass and Aluminum
- Sales Coordinator & Customer Service at Picture People Studio
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree - Finance
- Bachelor of science in Geological Engineering - Geological Engineering
• Identified and cultivated middle market corporate clients and universities for FX risk management.
• Worked closely with clientele to provide the best pricing for their payments, along with the information necessary to understand and hedge their currency exposures.
- FX Senior Director, Middle Market Corporate FX Manager at TEMPUS
- Director, Institutional EFX Distribution and Trading at EDGEWATER MARKETS LLC
- Senior Vice President, Head of EFX North America at STANDARD SECURITIES
- Director, Treasury Sales, Head of North American Bank Sales Desk at STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
1 year at this Job
- BA - Finance
Write daily technical analysis reports & trading recommendations for the most active pairs in the FX market.
- FX Technical Analyst at Osoul Research (www.osoulresearch.com)
- Web Designer (Freelance) at Free lance - self employed
- Technical Analyst at Mubasher Financial Services Group (www.mubasher.info / .net)
- Instructor for different Courses, mainly "Introduction to the Financial Markets" & "Technical Analysis" at The American University in Cairo, & other Institutions.
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Chartered Market Technician (CMT) - Technical Analysis
- Different math classes (Linear Algebra & Calculus) - Hobby! - - Mathematics
- Trading MetaStock the Professional Way - Financial Markets
- Stock Markets and Brokerage Operations - Financial Markets
- Forex from A to Z - Financial Markets
- Pathway to Higher Education Program (PHE) - Systems and Creative Thinking. Planning and Controlling. Statistical Data Analysis. Risk Assessment and Risk Management. Problem Solving and Decision Making. Analytical Thinking. Argumentation. Negotiation Skills. Managerial Economics. Financial Aspect of Research Projects. Economic Feasibility Studies. Research Methods. Stress Management. Wellness. Teams and Work Groups. Communication Skills. Writing Research Proposals.
- Supper User for Microsoft Office - Microsoft Office & MS Project.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Word, Excel). - Microsoft Office
- Basic Business Skills Acquisition Program (BBSA) - Business English. Business Correspondence. Presentation, communication and Negotiation Skills. Financial Accounting, Finance, Marketing and sales basics intensive sessions. Designing and Presenting of Business Plans.
- BSc - Business Administration
• Executive management that oversees all daily activity, accounting and customer relations within the company
• Perform all book keeping for the company. Quickbooks entries, reconciliation, A/R, A/P, P&L's
• Maintain all company books. Process Accounts receivable and Accounts Payable.
• Maintain Tenant relations.
• Oversee all daily activity within the building
• Order all supplies and equipment
• Customer relations
• Manage Payroll
• Handle all relationships with the Banks
• Run monthly and annual company reports
• Monitor all expenses and income.
• Promote the business. Minor marketing
• Coordinate with all Customers and Vendors
• File expense reports
• File annual Personal Property Declarations, tax documentation
• Manage Insurance coverage for building
• Handle, organize and pay all state and local taxes
• Liaison for CEO and other company leaders
• Data Analysis for FX trader
• Quickbooks, Excel, Word proficient
- Office Manger at 5 Mile Ventures
- Head Squash and Golf Coach at Rye Country Day School
- Squash Professional at Greenwich CC
- Manager at Manhattan Saddlery
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Government