• Trading foreign exchange products including Forwards, Spot, NDFs and EFPS to achieve profit target of $1 million dollars.
• Managing future positions on both CME and Finex exchanges.
• Market making to RJO clients cash, EFP and exchange products to hedge foreign exchange risk.
• Pricing for all forward, and NDF's e-commerce client requests on Bloomberg and electronic platforms.
- Director-Senior FX Trader at RJ O'Brien
- Vice President- Head of Forwards at Prudential Bache- Jefferies Bache LLC
- Principal-Senior Trader at Bank of America
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science & Govt
- MBA - Business
Develop trading strategy and manage currency positions using technical / fundamental analysis for trade entry
● Execute trades based on trends, cycles, patterns, breakouts, and various trading techniques
● Manage own personal capital alongside company funds in execution of trading strategy
● Adjust risk / reward ratio based on model and current market conditions
● Average 300 PIPS-a-month standard, generating 20% a month in capital gains
● Generate new revenue growth for company and exceeding P&L targets
- Foreign Exchange (FX) Trader at Maverick Management, LLC
- Investment Broker at Meyers Associates
- Investment Broker at Caldwell International Securities
- Investment Broker at Buckman, Buckman & Reid
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- General Education Diploma
Established as an Eligible Contract Participant (ECP), set up as a sole proprietor, built out a professional trading office, and trading personal capital at the institutional level of the FX markets. Trade ideas formulate through macroeconomic themes and bias, often honed through technical analysis to support entry and exit levels. Think long term, trade short to medium term. Patience, discipline, and P&L management are the core principals being followed.
- FX TRADER, SOLE PROPRIETOR at Self employed
- Chief Dealer of Foreign Exchange Trading & Markets at NORDEA BANK
- Vice-President and Senior Spot Dealer at NAY WEST BANK/RBS
- Senior Spot Dealer at MERRILL LYNCH INTERNATIONAL BANK
10 months at this Job
- B.A. - International Economics
- Fx trader, strategist at Budapest Invest
- HF STOCK FX TRADER at Owned Outcomes
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economist
Traded and managed Mid-Continent physical natural gas trading book, including spot and forward physical
positions, forward fixed price, swap and basis positions on OGT, Enable, NGPL Txok, NGPL Midcon,
Panhandle, ANR. Managed daily physical natural gas volumes up to 200k dts, including weather-contingent
physical natural gas obligations.
• Traded and managed physical storage (5 bcf) on OGT, Enable, NGPL, and PALs (3 bcf) on OGT, Enable, NGPL, PEPL, NNG. Provided two-ways for customers and on ICE for storage and PAL positions to capture arbitrage opportunities and maximize value.
• Prop traded basis, time spreads and cash-Nymex spreads as market opportunities presented themselves through fundamental and/or technical analysis to add incremental value to the book.
• Traded and managed customer related Natural Gas, Heating Oil and Gasoline financial options books brought in through CustomQuotes (CQ). Worked with CQ customers to provide tighter two-ways.
• Responded to RFPs for customers and pipelines, including baseload supplies, storage, PAL and transportation opportunities, while working with internal risk management and structuring.
• Backup to FX trader
- Trader at Munich Re Trading, LLC
- Manager - Gas Operations at Munich Re Trading, LLC
- Natural Gas Trader / Scheduler at National Gas Distributors
- Senior Gas & Power Forward Trader at Progress Energy
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and Accounting
Responsible for execution of equity, options and futures trades at an offshore boutique investment and fund management firm. Profitably co-managed a small FX flow book, supplementing the desk income with proprietary FX positioning. Assist in mentoring trader trainee.
- senior trader at Global Custody and Clearing Ltd.
- senior trader at Lines Overseas Management
- senior FX trader / Specialist at BEAR STEARNS SECURITIES CORP
- Senior FX Sales Trader at CARGILL INVESTOR SERVICES INC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - finance and entrepreneurship
- BA Mathematics - Math
· Responsible for a wide portfolio of American Express’s corporate clients utilizing the firm’s global reach to facilitate international payments. · Provide advice on FX hedging and market developments as well as practical guidance related to the movement of funds through the global payments system.
- Account Development Manager, FX & International Payments at American Express
- Chief Sales Manager FX & MM at Nordea Bank AB
- Senior FX Trader at Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken, New York Branch
- FX Trader at Unibank A/S
2 months at this Job
• Executing daily equity block trade flow along with rebalancing portfolios for investment advisors.
• Researching and analyzing manager return variance along with presenting results to firm executives.
• Improving trading operations process by developing pre and post trade analytics reporting.
• Developing new trade partnerships to drive client returns by lowering trade costs.
- Equity Trader at Adhesion Wealth Advisors
- Independent Trader at spot FX market
- Portfolio Manager at JP Morgan Chase
- FX Trader at JP Morgan Chase
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Economics
• Provide day to day system support for 1000+ users onsite and offsite for all BMO Capital Markets office locations within the United States.
• Provide support for all business groups including FX, Fixed Income, Equity, Sales, Commodities, Investment Banking, Equity Research, Finance, Marketing and Legal Compliance.
• Troubleshoot and support in various market data platforms including Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Thomson One, TT X-Trader, Fidessa, FX Trader, Imagine Trading, Factset, Salesforce, and WebICE.
• Administrate user account permissions and OU (organization unit) groups in Active Directory to assist in troubleshooting Windows login issues.
• Provide hands on hardware support for desktop and laptop workstations (Dell), copier/printer/fax (Canon & Lexmark), monitors (Dell), video cards (Matrix & Nvidia) and handheld mobile devices (Blackberry, iPhone/iPad & Surface).
• Use Dameware, RDP (remote desktop) and Microsoft Remote Control Viewer software to troubleshoot remote workstation and laptop issues.
• Fully setup and activate new iPhone and BYOD devices with corporate e-mails for current and new employees.
• Prepare and test computers for Business Continuity Planning with users from different business groups.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating all asset information in HP Asset Manager and Active Directory for asset tracking.
• Assist in on-boarding process for new hire with setup of proper network share drive access, software entitlements and hardware ordering and installation setup.
• Fully image and configure new computer hardware with all required software and settings.
• Travel to different satellite offices to provide on-site support and hardware maintenance when needed.
• Assist in various desk equipment moves, additions, changes, relocations on the trade floors and company mergers and acquisitions.
• Use ServiceNow ticket system to create, maintain, escalate and monitor daily trouble issues.
- Sr. Trading Support System Analyst at BANK of MONTREAL
- Front Office Support Analyst at NEWEDGE USA LLC
- at WORLDCO FINANCIAL SERVICES
- at Electronic Messaging Support, GRAPHNET, INC
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree
• Trade Floor support analyst with Capital Markets Risk Infrastructure (CMRI) 500 + users
• Team lead for Securitization group. Expert level of knowledge with ABMS journal entry accounting system
• Support FX traders, Muni Bond group, Global financial products, Money Markets -Repo, Securitization, Accounting and Compliance groups
• Night desk tech for Foreign Exchange traders of Asian, Hong Kong, Australian Markets
• Software skills: Bloomberg, Reuters, Barclays, Tradeweb, TT, ABMS, Adaptiv, Fidessa, Pivot, JP Morgan direct, Salesforce web portals, WallStreet, Trading Technologies, Brokertek, IPC, Blackberries, BYOD, Remedy ticket system, HP Asset Center
• Patch vulnerabilities and push Microsoft updates to client workstations
• Assisted with High Frequency project with Harvard student for FX Trader to calculate risk and do intraday trades in various currencies
• Remote access support, RSA Tokens, Juniper Networks
- Senior Trading Support Analyst at BMO Capital Markets
- Systems Officer Investment Bank at JP Morgan Chase & Co
- at IT Asset Mangement Team
- Contractor to hire at ABN AMRO
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- MS - Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications