I proudly represent both of these galleries, with a professional demeanor that is: amiable, informative, and truly knowledgeable. I would amass considerable experience with: organizing an inventory, featured artist openings, handling all forms of art work, interacting with the artists, and formal art sales. My duties as a Gallery Assistant would include: Overseeing the front desk, greeting customers, answering any phone calls, and making sure the gallery is perfectly clean; the artwork is safe; and the customers well informed in all matters.
- Gallery Assistant at River Centre Gallery
- Independent Artist at Atelier Winter
- Intern at River Centre Gallery
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Gallery Assistant, working on put-up and take-down of gallery artwork, managing the student gallery spaces at Whitworth University, and working with the Whitworth permanent collection’s organization and facilitation.
- Gallery Assistant at Whitworth University
- Smithsonian Associates Programming Intern at Smithsonian Institution
- Resident Assistant at Whitworth University
- Terrain Gallery Intern at Terrain
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Arts Administration
- High school or equivalent
The Gallery Assistant primarily provides high quality customer services to Discovery Lab visitors, in a fast-paced environment, including ticket-selling, greeting and providing information; and assists the floor educator in interpretive programming for the visiting public, including schools, families, children, and adults. The Gallery Assistant will provide casual interpretative experiences for these audiences.
- Gallery Assistant at Discovery Lab
- Line Worker at Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Cashier at WAREHOUSE MARKET
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school
-Cheerfully greet visitors -Manage the gallery -Keep track of how many people in gallery -Ambitiously provide great customer services
- Gallery Assistant at Silber Gallery
- Surveyor at Goucher Poll
- Sales Associate at Vector Marketing
- Setter at Ballet on Wheels
5 months at this Job
- Some College - Studio Art
Responsibilities included tidying up the gallery, keeping in correspondence with artists, delivering magazines, and selling artwork
- GALLERY ASSISTANT at MOUNTAIN HOME MAGAZINE/ART GALLERY
- at SOUP KITCHEN AID
3 months at this Job
- - Liberal Studies
- - English
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
➢As a Gallery Aide I provide customer service to visitors with various task like coat check, answering questions, guiding visitors, providing information about the Gallery events and exhibitions. In addition to customer service I assist in protecting artwork and informing visitors of NGA policies.
- Gallery Assistant at Nation Gallery of Art
- Operational Manager at Michael's Arts and Crafts
- Art Instructor at Michael's Arts and Crafts
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at Digital Tools for Animation with Erinn Hagerty
8 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Art - Fine Art
- Bachelor's - Fine Art
• Assistant to the Owner, involved in Sales, Operations, and Security of the Gallery.
• Involved in bringing in new Artists to the Gallery and Managing current Gallery inventory.
• Engage visitors and customers and provide information about the art and sell clients.
- Art Gallery Assistant at WaterColor Gallery
- CSR/ Security/Operations at Security Industry Specialists
- SALES MANAGER at Heritage Point Financial
- LEAD SALES REPRESENTATIVE at Freedom Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
Develop quarterly social events that promote and celebrate the community and bi-annual activities
that generate income.
• Design window displays.
• Curate gallery to enhance merchandise sales.
• Prepare for upcoming classes.
• Proof and edit website updates. Independent Contractor/Consultant
• Promoted artists through non-profit arts organizations.
• Managed digital and print advertising and social media.
• Prepared and administered grants.
• Collaborated with local partners.
• Curated exhibitions and managed and promoted a pop-up show.
• Researched and wrote documentation for brochures.
- Gallery Assistant at Leaping Llamas Artisan Gallery
- Tax Analyst at Harvard University
- at Ms. Krystofer A. Meadows
1 year at this Job
- Master of Liberal Arts - Museum Studies
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Gallery Sales for a 4-location business in downtown Chicago. Performed all business operations in addition to curating and merchandising new and existing work coming into the stores. Bathroom Design and Remodeling - Absolute Construction, Schererville, Indiana
- Gallery Assistant at Arts and Artisans Gallery
- Artist at Self Employed
- Design and Sales Consultant at ABSOLUTE CONSTRUCTION
- Designer at Ethan Allen Global
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Psychology
Developed and ran activities for gallery visitors In charge of running social media platforms for the gallery: Instagram, Artsy, Facebook, LinkedIn,Indeed Collaborated with Pace Gallery and other local galleries for large exhibitions In charge of communicating with artists from different countries
- Gallery Assistant at Van Der Plas Gallery
- Marketing Specialist at Namei Inc Group
- Internship at 2b management
- Marketing Intern at Suzhou Eastern City Sunan Real Estate Company
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- - Management