- Gallery Director at Simpsons Auction House
- Gallery Director at Eiband's Gallery,
- Office Services Coordinator, Printing Company Manager at Fish Engineering
8 years at this Job
- None - Fine Art & Art Education
- - Fine Art and Art Education
- - Design, Fine Art and Voice
- - Design and Art
- None - Fine Art & Art Education
Second to the auctioneer, as the gallery director, I was in charge of the presentation of our gallery as well as chief salesman within the gallery and in auction. Was in charge of a team of four in a position which relied heavily on communication and teamwork. Excessed in customer relations and sales.
- Gallery Director at Park West Gallery
- Teacher at Rinchen Palri Monastery
- Teacher at The Global Child - Siem Reap
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Anthropology
verify knowledge with director. Learn the major historic art movements, styles and genres. Knowledge of Fine Art Techniques – Become familiar with the methods of (flat) art reproduction (lithography, serigraphy, etching, etc.) original creations, and the lost wax process of creating limited edition bronze. Know terminology required to perform duties of position Sales Quota – Meet individual monthly sales quotas as well as maintaining an awareness of annual overall goals set by the company Payment Plans – Learn the collection procedure for all sales that are not paid in full. Follow procedure and maintain records to validate tracking for phone calls, emails, mailings, etc. Assist the Gallery Director in preparation of events. Begin to promote events one month in advance. Send hand-written invitations to collectors. Contact the client prior to sending the invitation, after the invitation has been sent, and to re-confirm attendance. Maintain a thorough RSVP list. Outside Business Development, Networking and Community Involvement – DCFA brand by developing relationships and opportunities with local & regional businesses, organizations, etc. Meetings/Display/Housekeeping – Attend all sales and promotional meetings as scheduled. Assist other consultants with promotional display set-ups and breakdowns as required. Ensures that the gallery maintains a clean, orderly, and professional appearance at all times Client Relations – Fine Art collectors and prospects are sent mailings and telephoned on a consistent basis throughout the year. Mailings are sent on all new releases, newsletters, one-man show invitations, promotional letters and holiday cards. Follow Up – To ensure that after each sale all collectors are sent a thank you letter, Certificate of Authenticity and Letter of Appraisal (if applicable). To ensure that all prospects are contacted after leaving the gallery to determine further interest and to maintain positive client relations for future potential sales. Client Database – Enter all client information into Salesforce, documenting every client telephone call, mailing and activity. Handle, transport, hang, present, and store all works properly to assure their safe presentation and condition. Observe any suspicious behavior of walk-in's, 'showing an awareness' of their presence and immediately notify other staff members. Gallery Security – Follow all 'Opening and Closing' procedures assuring the security of all art works, furnishings, equipment and personnel. Intra Company Relationships – Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all gallery, corporate and production staff.
- Gallery Director/ Art Consultant at ART2ART GALLERY
- Gallery Director at Cesere Gallery
- Assistant Manager at One Monarchy
- Coordinator at Divine Events
8 months at this Job
- - Communications
Mr Musichead Gallery, Hollywood - Gallery Director
● Increased gallery sales by 200% and awareness by managing experiential gallery openings, marketing platform, and social media accounts
● Managed over 60 artists by using my organizational, communication, and creative skills
● Created and maintained a high-end client base by developing new marketing strategies and providing top-notch customer service Artspace Warehouse, Los Angeles - Gallery Assistant
● Managed gallery operations including receiving artworks, managing inventory, packaging and shipping of artworks internationally, and art sales
● Handled and installed artworks in gallery and client appointments
● Photographed and edited photos for web platforms Getty Villa, Malibu - Sales Associate
● Provided friendly, knowledgeable customer service
● Managed fine jewelry stock and sales
● Merchandised display for optimal visual impact
- Gallery Director at Mr Musichead Gallery
at this Job
- - Art History
● Conducted several photoshoots for personal branding campaigns 727Create, Brooklyn, NY - Gallery Director
• input data for mailing lists, updated online calendar
- Gallery Director at Co curated fashion shows
- Artist Representative February at Galerie Richard
- Net-A-Porter, Mawah, NJ -Seasonal Packer at Co curated fashion shows
- Assistant Manager at Picked
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
Sold fine art & sculptures of Wyland and other featured artists. Promoted to gallery director where I hired staff, maintained gallery inventory, sales reports, appearance of the gallery and displays and coordinated Wyland live shows (invitation mailers, decor and food).
- Sales Consultant/Gallery Director at WYLAND GALLERIES
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Journalism
Responsible for exceeding previous years gallery sales Trained sales staff creating team environment Focused ambitious campaign to sell commissioned artwork successfully
- Gallery Director at Lustre Gallery
- Gallery Director at Galerie Zuger
- Art Sales Consultant at Oh-Be-Joyful Gallery
- Art and Jewelry Consultant at Elinoff & Co
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BA in History of Art and Architecture
• Successfully drive sales through strong clientele program
• Set and organize all floor merchandising
• Create events to spread brand awareness
• Train and manage new sales team and assistant gallery director
• Educate team on YellowKorner product and values
• In charge of all back office duties and sales management
• Successfully created B2B business relationships
- Gallery Director at YellowKorner
- Assistant Store Manager at Timberland Michigan Avenue Flagship Store
- Sales Associate at Michigan Avenue Flagship Store
- Sales Representative at The Frye Company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Theatre Arts
• Greet and assist customers, promote sales and demonstrate good public relations.
• Responsible for the Day to Day operations of the gallery.
• Increase sales through social media and advertising platforms.
• Support art consultants in closing sales.
• Shift scheduling, payment processing, purchase orders, and customer service.
- Gallery Director at Michael Godard Art Gallery
- Sales Manager-Recruiter-Managing Partner at 7 Point Group
- Clinic Director at Life Family Chiropractic-Dr. Shel Wellness & Medical Spa
- Gallery Director-Senior Fine Art Consultant at Peter Lik USA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- License - Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
- Bachelor of Science in Hospital Administration - Business Management
• Managed daily operations in a gallery selling luxury goods, jewelry and sculpture in a tourist based environment. Including customer service, inventory control, purchasing, employee hiring and training.
• Provided excellent customer service in a very high traffic environment.
• Entered new customer accounts and client follow-ups for future sales.
• Tracked and collected outstanding accounts receivable.
• Processed annual and monthly sales and inventory reports.
• Received and processed daily telephone and online sales orders.
• Ordered and maintained store inventories.
• Installed and implemented a new QuickBooks Point of Sale computer system.
• Photographed and cataloged all inventory for website advertising.
• Planned and coordinated special artist events and in store promotions.
• Assisted in hiring and training new employees.
• Proficient in QuickBooks Point of Sale, Photoshop, MS Word, and Excel software.
- Gallery Director at Geoffrey Roth Gallery
- Sales Associate at Wayne B. Light Custom Jewelry
- Owner/Operator at Sundance Art glass and Gift Gallery
2 years at this Job
- - Sales Management
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Communication Design