• Conceptualized and created company logo.
• Developed and maintained company website.
• Collaborated with a team to conceptualize and develop game logos and graphic elements for use in video games.
• Helped define the look and feel of multiple 2-D character sprites from concept to finalization.
• Created promotional art and marketing ad's for social media
• Conceptualized and created various UI elements for in-game use.
- Game Artist at King Crow Studios, LLC.
- Graphic Design Intern at Digikast Media Solutions, LLC
- Sales Associate at The Home Depot
- Key Holder/Sales Associate at Hot Topic, Inc.
1 year at this Job
- Japanese Language Certificate (Level 1) - Japanese Language
- AAS - Graphic Design
Worked as a member of a small team to develop an original video game. Responsible for creative, graphic content including characters and background designs. Worked with narrative team members from initial concepts to finished projects. Combined concepts and feedback from multiple sources to create a cohesive visual style with other artistic team members. Used traditional pen and ink media and digital programs such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Consistently meets project deadlines. Responsible for personal time management in a larger team-based, goal-oriented timeline.
- Video Game Artist at Moku Soft
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Self Owned Business
- Life Drawing Monitor at Humboldt State University
- Design Editor at Toyon Magazine
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Studio Art
• Created high quality optimized in game art assets and UI Elements
• Provided in depth project scoping for art creation and implementation.
• Developed the aesthetic look for backgrounds and assets utilized throughout the game, Squidwords
• Provided Graphic Design, usability mockups and finalized art for in casino service windows
• Generated walk, run, jump, and fail animation sprites for Endless runner style game, Erickson Runner
• Composed detailed level design utilizing platforms, traps, fireball effects as well as other scene details
• Performed detailed QA testing for games in areas of functionality, accessibility and enhancement.
- 2D Game Artist at Synergy Blue
- Lead Animator at Putnam Stern Enterprises
- Lead Animator/Interactive Media Designer at Compass Learning
- Senior Tech Support Representative at Apple Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MFA - Animation
- BFA - Storyboarding
My responsibilities are to create art for the Company's upcoming mobile strategy game for iOS. With the skills I have in many Adobe software products I have helped the company start a funding campaign online, develop videos for commercial purposes, marketed and advertise on Social Media.
- JR. GAME ARTIST at CFUN GAMES
- INTERN 3D at MODELER, EASLEYDUNN PRODUCTIONS, LOS ÁNGELES, CA
- Content Creator at Digital Gym
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Media Arts - Media Arts
- Associate's Degree in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
As the sole artist working on Pyrodactyl's latest game "The Red Stone", I am responsible for creating sprites and sprite animations, tilesets, UI assets, and concept & production artwork for the entire game.
- Game Artist at Pyrodactyl Games
- Freelance Artist at Self Own Business
- Sales Associate at The Art Study
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Digital Art
- Bachelor's - Illustration
Developed character animations according to character design and movements; Model, texture, rig and animate all other 3D characters and props, create gameplay animation, Working with the modeling and texturing team on animation related requests Point of contact for AI animation issues regarding props and simple animations, Integration of Animation and systems into Game engine.
- Freelance 3D Game Artist at STANION STUDIOS
- Motion Graphics Designer at 3D Animation Games, TV and Motion Graphics
- Motion Graphics Designer at The Creative Group
- Artist co-op at 3D Artist co-op - ISD
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Simulation and Game Development
- Masters - Digital Character Animation
- Bachelors - Computer Science Engineering
- Diploma - Maya
During this time period I decided to take my passion for game development serious and opted to leave the veterinary field to pursue my dream of becoming a successful 3D Artist. I made a full-time job of self-teaching myself everything I could in regards to 3D modeling and texturing for game art through subscription-based services and paid courses such as Pluralsight, Lynda and Udemy. In May of 2018, I released my first full game environment scene in Unreal 4, simply titled "Clock Tower" apartment. utilizing all the skills and knowledge I had spent tirelessly acquiring over the course of the previous year. It was a large project that I had a lot of fun with, but also one in which I learned a lot from and have been able to apply to current projects to produce higher quality results.
- Freelance 3D Environmental/Prop Game Artist at
- Veterinary Assistant/Inventory Manager at Oakton-Vienna Veterinary Hospital
- Veterinary Assistant/Nurse at Lone Tree Veterinary Medical Center
- Administrative Assistant/Web Designer at Freewheel Vans, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
-Using my art skills to craft and design game art to develop innovative visuals -Capturing the vision of game design to deliver valuable and inspiring artwork. -Producing and editing art content to create promotional materials for mobile games. -Creating designs from start to finish, while developing concept designs for future releases. -Maintaining creative control of design layouts for main projects, while managing other projects.
- Game Artist / Graphic Designer / Mobile Game Designer at Algorythmic Studios
- Artist / Illustrator / Designer / Developer at Freelance
- Artist / Graphic Designer at New York Public Library
- Graphic Designer at Old Navy
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Illustration
Secret Lair, FL)
• Game Art, Illustration, & Animation contract services with studios, indie devs, and other clients
• Worked on dozens of games in a variety of art styles and roles
• Self-management of my own business entailing numerous soft skills
• Frequently tasked with game art, illustration, graphic design, 2D animation, VFX animation, motion design, environment art, character design, parallax backgrounds, tiling platforms, hex tiles, weapons, concept art, UI, logos, and card design. Selection of Recent Clients Responsibilities Game Artist (Unity platform): all game art assets, starting with Middle Man Games concept art, art direction, animatable creatures & characters, "NDA" complex interactive 2D background assets, animated vfx (explosions, particles, blasts, etc.), UI, illustrations, etc. Collision Studios / Mattel Character Artist: vector 2D character assets - bodies, clothing, "Monster High: Ghouls & Jewels" concepts, assets mix-n-match ready for dress-up themed game Upper Deck Character Artist: cartoon card illustrations of fantasy characters "NDA" set in environments Siege Engine Games Environment Artist & Concept Artist: tiles, characters, cards "NDA" Mouchet Software Environment Artist: hexagon terrain tiles "Cohorts" 2 Play Studios Designed content for Steam's Trading Card system (cards, "Bloody Trapland" characters, emoticons, & backgrounds) Ecstatic LLC 2D Game Artist: created UI assets, menus, screens, sprite "Fireball Flurry" animations, splash screen, logo, etc.
- Owner & Artist at PK Game Art Studios
- Graphic Artist III (Sr) at AGS, LLC
- Assistant Director, EFL Teacher at Buckland International Education Group
8 years at this Job
- - Advanced Digital Painting
Lead artist/designer, I take initiative of deadlines and art direction of the game development projects. In addition, Solving complex issues, communication with clients, and fellow professionals on the team. I am responsible for everything art,UI, and sound related in the project pipeline. (concept art, prototyping,UI/UX Design, wireframes, 2D art,3D modeling, texturing, vfx, motion graphics, animations, sound design, Creative problem solving, HTML5/CSS/Bootstrap, and research)
- Lead UI/UX Designer and Game Artist at 52 GAMING
- GAME TEACHER at YOUTH DIGITAL
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER at BULL CITY SKATE SUPPLY
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Game Design and Simulation - Art
- - Computer Science