• Conceptualized and created company logo.
• Developed and maintained company website.
• Collaborated with a team to conceptualize and develop game logos and graphic elements for use in video games.
• Helped define the look and feel of multiple 2-D character sprites from concept to finalization.
• Created promotional art and marketing ad's for social media
• Conceptualized and created various UI elements for in-game use.
- Game Artist at King Crow Studios, LLC.
- Graphic Design Intern at Digikast Media Solutions, LLC
- Sales Associate at The Home Depot
- Key Holder/Sales Associate at Hot Topic, Inc.
1 year at this Job
- Japanese Language Certificate (Level 1) - Japanese Language
- AAS - Graphic Design
Intensive one year certificate program in Game Art. Youngest applicant ever accepted at VanArts. Worked as the prop modeler on a game called "Subsurface" we developed as a team project. Extensive immersion and application of relevant industry tools under the guidance of industry experts. Truly appreciated the importance of team work and long hours in conceptualizing, developing and the eventual delivery of a quality game.
- Game Artist at Vancouver Institute of Media Arts
- Bus Boy at Kingsbury Club
- Summer Camp Counselor at Kingsbury Club
- Deli Clerk at Isabella's Italian Deli
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - Game Art
- High School Diploma
This is a remote volunteer position. I fix and build rigs for models that are built for a video game
- volunteer 3D Game Artist at Epoch Games
- Floor Staff/Cashier at Ex Libris Bookstore
- Caterer at Zilli's Hospitality Group
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Animation
My responsibilities are to create art for the Company's upcoming mobile strategy game for iOS. With the skills I have in many Adobe software products I have helped the company start a funding campaign online, develop videos for commercial purposes, marketed and advertise on Social Media.
- JR. GAME ARTIST at CFUN GAMES
- INTERN 3D at MODELER, EASLEYDUNN PRODUCTIONS, LOS ÁNGELES, CA
- Content Creator at Digital Gym
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Media Arts - Media Arts
- Associate's Degree in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
Mountain View At Game Closure I focus on both the design and art for multiple mobile games. I work closely with other artists and engineers to ensure a fun, smooth, enjoyable, and addictive experience while incorporating tactics for effective monetization and user retention. Responsibilities include: - Character animation - Effects animation - Create, illustrate, and design different in-game assets - Wire framing and creation of UI - Manage time estimates, scheduling, and outsourcing
- Senior Game Artist at Game Closure
- Senior Animator at Ravenskye City
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Media Arts & Animation
• Participate in production related meetings
• Design game mechanics
• Create game and level design documentation
• Ensure documentation is up-to-date at all times
• Collaborate directly with artists, programmers and other designers to contribute to the vision of the game
• Collaborate with the Senior Games Designer to work on the conception of new games
- Junior Game Artist at Infinitive Game Studios LLC
- Front Store Associate at CVS
- Sales Associate at
- General Cleaner at Cleanpower
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Game Art & Animation
- Associate Degree - Animation
2kPixel Studios is a start-up game development company my brother and I co-founded. Together, we make video game assets to gain invaluable experience and sell them on the Unity Asset Store.
- Unity Game Artist & Developer at 2kPixel Studios
- Graphic Artist & Data Entry at Alpine Refrigeration
- Game Artist Intern at Golden Dragon Studio
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Game Design
- Associate's - Game Design
Worked as a member of a small team to develop an original video game. Responsible for creative, graphic content including characters and background designs. Worked with narrative team members from initial concepts to finished projects. Combined concepts and feedback from multiple sources to create a cohesive visual style with other artistic team members. Used traditional pen and ink media and digital programs such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Consistently meets project deadlines. Responsible for personal time management in a larger team-based, goal-oriented timeline.
- Video Game Artist at Moku Soft
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Self Owned Business
- Life Drawing Monitor at Humboldt State University
- Design Editor at Toyon Magazine
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Studio Art
As one of the artists on the the game 'Small Hours', my job primarily revolved around creating 3D modeled assets including chairs, tables, trash bins, and manhole covers as well as the models used for the throwing mechanic, check point system, and stealth (bottles, streetlamps, and braziers). Beyond just modeling and UV'ing assets, I was also tasked with creating various animations for the monster in the game including a run, attack, and two idle animations. The model and rig were provided for me as I created the animation and exported it in Maya
- Game Artist at Behind You Studios
- Life Drawing Model at University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Game Prototyper at Painted Thumb
- Character Artist at University of Wisconsin-Stout
9 months at this Job
- BFA - Game Design & Development
- Designer, 3D game artist, logo desing. brending at Arloopa
at this Job
- Master's - 3D game artist, desinger, illustrator