Tabletop Game Designer and Creative Director. Game concepts and Strategies.
- Game Designer at Imp House Game Company
- Production Manager at Anovos
- Vice President at Pop Culture Shock Collectibles
- Project Manager at Sideshow Collectibles
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fine Art
• Coordinated with a team, both in a supervisory role and otherwise, in the development of multiple games.
• Oversaw game systems design.
- Game Designer at University of Texas at Dallas Game Lab
- Customer Service Associate at D&J Sports
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Arts and Technology
As a game designer, I am responsible for designing the game play, art, UI, and sound design for Atrients promotional games. I work in 3DS Max, Maya, After Effects, and Photoshop to produce game assets. I also direct animators and graphic designers, approving assets and keeping work in line with the art direction. While at Atrient, I have instituted a series of learning sessions, and have emerged as a leader on the design team.
- Game Designer and Animator at Atrient
- Sr. Multimedia Artist at ROSSETTI
3 months at this Job
- BFA - Animation
An Advantage and Simulation mobile Game by Unity 3D. Players can educate their own cute piggy and guide him just like parents. Piggy will travel with his friends and send back pictures and messages that players can reply.
• Publisher: INDIECN in Dec. 17, 2018, 160K players in a month, 26% next day retention, 15% next week retention
• Organize a 4-person game development team of Game Designer/Programmers and Art/Story Designers.
• Continually design gameplays, chat and interaction with piggy and his friends.
• Complete game front-end and back-end design: Story System Social System Cooking Systems UI effects Data etc.
• Currently achieving top 32 in Tencent Next Idea Game competition.
- Game Designer, Programmer at Chef Piggy's Advanture
- Game Designer, Programmer at Ink JiangHu (Indie Game)
- Java Back-end Intern at Ink JiangHu (Indie Game)
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BS. in Computer Science - Computer Science
Developed a yet-to-be-released casino slot game, Ruby Slot from concept to execution with Unity
• End to end development with Unity.
• Game Design and story /character creation.
• Work with BAAS for backend.
- Creative Director and Game Designer at RubyKit
- Sr. Creative Director and Executive Producer at Gaia Interactive
- Group Creative Director at Gosu Group LLC
- Co-founder and Creative Director at Gaia Interactive
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Chemistry
• Participation in annual event involving team planning and developing a game in 2 days.
• demonstrate focus, team cooperation and communication to get the best game possible
• shown creativity and detail observation to create better games
- Game Designer at Video Game Developers at the University of Arizona
- Crew Member at The Den
- Game Developers Conference Planner at Video Game Developers at the University of Arizona
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- High school
- Design shared systems for thousands of simultaneous users - Implement dynamic sandbox ecosystems with scripts and database - Create basic artificial intelligence - Write creative stories with dialogue for player missions - Release Engineer incl. hotfix deployment for multiple environments
- Game Designer at Daybreak Game Company
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Daybreak Game Company
- Quality Assurance Specialist at TPG Software, Inc
- Project Manager at AECsoft USA, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Management Information Systems
• Lead Game Designer on InnerVerse, and other TBA Games in Development.
• Business Consulting.
• Game Development Consulting.
• Studio Promotion.
• Level Game Play Designer on TBA Titles.
- Outsource Senior Game Designer and Development Consultant at Mission Critical Studios
- Outsource Senior Game Designer and Development Consultant at Awaken Games
- Interactive Consultant at GuruShots
- Creative Director and Senior Game Designer at Psycraft LLC
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - teaching
- Certificate in Robotics & Electronics
• Writes and maintains necessary design documents
• Works closely with programmers, artists and sound designers to implement gameplay features and systems.
• Creates, play-test levels, object, character, user-interface, screen and game-flow design
• Implements, play-tests and refines game design features with consideration to gameplay fun-factor, difficulty balance, optimization and quality.
- Game Designer at Guardian Studios L.L.C
- Gameplay Programmer at Masondogg Studios
- Advance Tech Agent at Geek Squad
- IT Support Manager U.S Army at
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Rollossus is the computer game I was moved to after Cygnus was cancelled. My primary role is to create sound effects as the team did not have a sound designer yet, and I had some skill with the programs. Additionally, I help with the play testing for the game and analyze any issues that come up as a result. I also help to bring new ideas to the project that will solve issues within the limits of our 10 person team.
- GAME DESIGNER at ROLLOSSUS
- SUMMER CAMP COUNSELOR at ADIRONDACK CAMP
- GAME DESIGNER at CYGNUS (GAME)
- SALES ASSOCIATE at MATTHYS FARMER'S MARKET
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Game Design