I work as a game designer, leading a group of teens in an after school program in game development. The games we create are based off scientific research done on the great lakes
- Game Designer at The Field Museum
- 3D Environment Artist at Columbia College Chicago
- Mastercard Upgrade Specialist at w3r Consulting
- Digital Archivist at Condon Estate
at this Job
- BA - Video Game Art
- AA - Psychology and Graphic Design
Assistant Game Designer
● Worked together with other Live Balance designers in adjusting state of the game, primarily on the balance of the Season 2014 World Championships and Preseason 2015 ○ Worked individually on fixing Lulu in top lane while increasing her strategic niche in mid lane and support roles ○ Worked together with other designers to fix certain problematic champions such as Lee Sin and Maokai in competitive play
● Adjusted Fiora, Varus, Zac, Nautilus and others to promote better balance and increased champion diversity across all skill levels
● Implemented quality of life changes such as a new cast indicator and particles on Anivia's Q
● Worked with Azir's designer to help out with any balance related issues prior to release
● Prototyped ideas and helped create particles for the Zilean Gameplay Update
● Crafted an alternative pick/ban system to help improve champion diversity in ranked and competitive play
- Game Designer at RIOT GAMES
- eSports Coach at PRO GAMING ORGANIZATIONS
- Indie Game Developer at TOWER DEFENSE GAME
- QA Tester/Analyst at IRRATIONAL GAMES
6 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Science
- Bachelors - Project Management
✧ Game Designer encompasses overseeing various aspects of the game process, including overallgame mechanics, cooking system, combat, storyline ✧ In charge of graphics related to posters/infographics ✧ Created an infographic to display the company's investments/ timelines for release
- Game Designer at Little Knights Gaming
- Website Creator at Re/MAX
- Graphic Design Team at MyUNC23
- Visual Concept Designer at AroundCampus Group
at this Job
- Masters of Graphic Design - Graphic Design
- B.A. - Media and Journalism
- Principle designer and level designer for Defense Grid 2 VR Enhanced Edition (Oculus Rift) in collaboration with engineering team to develop an immersive and comfortable experience. - Created core play mechanics and develop new game features while maintaining vision of play experience. - Created and maintained game design documentation and features for Windborne, an open world builder game.
- Game Designer at Hidden Path Entertainment
- at Associates Degree Game Design - Bellevue College
- Game Designer at Sierra Online
- Game Designer at Handheld Games
4 years at this Job
- - Design
• Lead Game Designer and Developer for the team
• Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, prototyping, developing, monetizing and releasing games for the company.
• Key prototyper. Made at least 12 prototypes.
• Worked on and released at least 5 games, most of which are featured by Apple and Google and one of the game, Calculator The Game, has almost 3 million downloads and counting.
- Lead Game Designer at Simple Machine, LLC
- IT Security at ING N.V.
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Fine Arts - Game Design
Rollossus is the computer game I was moved to after Cygnus was cancelled. My primary role is to create sound effects as the team did not have a sound designer yet, and I had some skill with the programs. Additionally, I help with the play testing for the game and analyze any issues that come up as a result. I also help to bring new ideas to the project that will solve issues within the limits of our 10 person team.
- GAME DESIGNER at ROLLOSSUS
- SUMMER CAMP COUNSELOR at ADIRONDACK CAMP
- GAME DESIGNER at CYGNUS (GAME)
- SALES ASSOCIATE at MATTHYS FARMER'S MARKET
2 years at this Job
- BS - Game Design
• Participation in annual event involving team planning and developing a game in 2 days.
• demonstrate focus, team cooperation and communication to get the best game possible
• shown creativity and detail observation to create better games
- Game Designer at Video Game Developers at the University of Arizona
- Crew Member at The Den
- Game Developers Conference Planner at Video Game Developers at the University of Arizona
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Titles: Days Gone (PS4), Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita), Gremlins Gizmo (Wii), Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3, X360), Multiple Mobile (iOS/Android), Multiple Gamification & Monetization (Mobile/Web) I am an accomplished game designer and industry veteran who has contributed to a wide variety of projects across multiple genres and platforms. I have previously delivered levels, creative writing, game mechanics, combat, and prototypes. I excel at user experience, user interfaces, gamification, monetization, and F2P design methodologies. Depending on a client's needs, I have also previously delivered: ◆ Documentation: GDD, TDD, story, research, text, and localization. ◆ Deliverables: RTM, vertical slices, demos, and prototypes. ◆ Production: content, levels, scripting, layout, flow, and world population. ◆ New IP: pitch documents, research and development, and mockups.
- Senior Game Designer, Independent Contractor at iOS/Android
- Lead Designer at Idol Minds
- Game Designer at Sony Computer Entertainment America
- Level Designer at Ritual Entertainment
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
3D artist and visual designer for VR game Alpha Command for Oculus Go and PC. I was responsible for the game's art direction, 3D modelling, and contributions to concept and game feel
- Game Designer/3D Artist at VHornet
- Game Developer at Stocket
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Game Design
- Bachelor's - Game Simulations Arts and Sciences
• Creation of content for “Mahjong Journey” game.
• Setting game resources.
• Work in close collaboration with artists and software developers.
• Creating updates of the game.
• Game balance setting.
- Game Designer at G5 Entertainment
- Game Tester at Herocraft
- Game Designer, Game Tester at Daily Magic
- Game Designer, Game Tester at Realore Studios
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - engineer
- Bachelor's - engineer