• Kept game rooms clean and neat for the next guests.
• Serviced bathrooms by picking up debris, wiping down surfaces and restocking supplies.
• Explained company policies, game rules and safety requirements.
• Watched guests in a close manner to maintain current understanding of game play.
• Applied security, safety and loss prevention strategies during shifts.
• Answered guest phone calls and booked reservations.
- Game Master at Game Master
- Event Staff at Vegandale Food and Drink Festival
- Dock Data Management at Chicago's First Lady Cruises
- Volunteer at Munster Humane Society
8 months at this Job
In my current position, I work at an escape room which allows customers to experience the feeling of being trapped in a room and using your intellect to help you escape. My duties include handling bookings and ensuring players have an enjoyable experience, resetting and fixing rooms-including the VR room, and general maintenance of the work space.
- Game Master at Escape Masters - Game Master
- Recreation Leader II at City Of Pleasanton
- Drama Camp Music Director at City Of Pleasanton
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Software Engineering, Music Technology
Game master for an escape room company.
- Game Master at Breakout Operations LLC
- Sales Associate at PacSun
10 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Promoted team building activities for the guest as well as the employees, which help boost employee efficiency and customer overall satisfaction. - Reset and run the games for customers as part of customer services
- Game Master at Fox in a Box- Game Master
- Concessions Clerk at Cinema City Theatres
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
I game master for an escape room in LaSalle, I act as a receptionist, and as a public liaison for the company as well.
- Game Master at Cluetopia
- Bartender/Server at Thirsty Frog
- Front Desk Manager at Super 8 Hotels
- Walmart Associate at Walmart
4 months at this Job
- General Education and business
Virtual Reality game master, customer service
- Sr. Game Master at MGM Resorts International
- Information validation specialist at BofI Federal Bank
- Car wash detail at Fabulous Freddy's Car Wash
- Photographer at Amazing Pictures
7 months at this Job
I greet people heading into an escape room and lead them into the room they sceduled, i then head back into the game master room where i watch their progress on security cameras and i listen to their room with the mic in each room and help them escape their room giving them hints if they need it
- Game Master at Idaho escape rooms
- newspaper packaging at Post Register
8 months at this Job
Set up and monitored escape room game sessions. Gave creative, tailored clues when requested. Reset rooms to ready for next appointment.
- Game Master at Riddle Me Roanoke / Game Master
- Sales Associate at Joanns Fabric Store
9 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Programming
- Basic Diploma
Greeting and hosting clients, which include corporate, small business, and everyday folks to this "escape room" establishment. As a "Game Master", I introduce our guests to the facility, explain rules, and provide pertinent information about the rooms and what they can expect during gameplay. I observe the game via surveillance cameras and audio (which is as weird as it sounds) to be able to give "hints" as needed. I also provide general office support, including taking reservations over phone and email.
- Game Master at Escape Games PDX
- Manager at OK
- Manager at Carla, Inc
- Proprietor at Sway Modern
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Visual Merchandising
As a Game Master, I guide clients into escape rooms and monitor their room progress on a screen using audio and video surveillance. As hours decrease at this employer, I am looking for a new part time job
- Game Master at Cracked LLC
- Legal Assistant at Cveykus Law Office
- McDonalds Manager at McDonalds
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school