• Was Hired through Upwork to work on project as the main programmer.
• This Game is being Created in Unity With me as the main Programmer.
• Made the Application portable to Android and Unity Web Player.
• Fixed issues with UI not scaling correctly for all screen as well as enemy spawn. Platformer2D
● This game was created in Unity using its new 2D tile system to build each level and decorating the scene accordingly.
● The Game also uses some design patterns like MonoSingleton, and object pooling.
● Player movement and player classes scripts are in an inheritance structure.
● Each enemy is controlled via a Finite State Machine script.
● As for the art it was all free assets from sites like craftpix.com and itch.io. Balls of Steel Game Wizards
● Designed the UI for the game as well as an X-Ray Shader for the ball when it gets behind objects.
● I also created particles for the collection of coins and keys for Testing that were used in Version 2 and was then replaced with HyperBit Arsenals particles
● Arranged the level design of coins and key location and help refine other levels that seemed to off or not right. Crimson Dead VR Game Wizards
● I worked with the Oculus SDKs for player movement and sprint as well as for picking up grabbable Objects and snapping them into place.
● worked on some of the environment placing and Testing. Cave VR Game Wizards
● I was team lead and was in charge of getting everyone's work in the class into the project.
● Used Oculus SDK for the player movement and making the sword grabbable and able to kill enemies.
- Game Programmer at Impulse Control
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in Science
- High School Diploma
• Worked with Independent Game Studio to create 3D game applications.
• Collaborated with a team of Programmers and a 3D Modeler in an work environment and communicated with the team via Slack.
• Utilized Agile Development techniques to accomplish Tasks and reach Milestones using Axosoft.
• Utilized Tools to port Software to Multiple Platorms, IOS and Android
• Designed and followed requirements and technical specifications of 3D Game Applications.
• Used Graphic Renders Tools, Unity, to create 3D Game applications.
- Game Programmer at Twisted Forge Studios
- Intern Computer Programmer at HUSH HUSH
- Intern Website Consultant/Programmer at The University Corporation
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Contributed to the design and development of the StoryTeller tool, a WPF-based application for creating real-time rendered cinematic movie sequences Contributed to the design and development of the StoryTeller game app, which functions as both the 3D viewer component of the StoryTeller tool, and the redistributable game itself Primary contributor to speech and lipsync features
- Game Programmer at Idol Minds
- Senior Programmer at Yapanda
- Programmer at Unicraft
- Programmer at Morphologica
9 months at this Job
Gameplay programmer with experience in Unity, Unreal and Godot on PC and Mac. Familiar with the following: Blender Gimp C# C++ GDScript Select game favorites: Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell, Fallout 4, Legend of Zelda, Metroid Prime, Dirt Rally, SimCity, and Stardew Valley.
- Game Programmer at Personal
- Desktop Support Technician at Black & Veatch
- Help Desk Technician at USDA NRCS
- Desktop Support Technician at Waddell & Reed
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Music Business
• Worked with a team of 10 to develop a competitive online multiplayer mobile card game in Unity.
• Developing match screen with a player vs an AI opponent
• Working with a SmartFox server for online multiplayer purposes.
- Game Programmer at Chrysalis Development Group, Inc.
- Lead Game Programmer at Terraform LLC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science: Gaming Track
- Bachelor's - Philosophy
Developed a monetary system for a game to increase user engagement through customization. Develop in game modifications to improve the user experience.
- Freelance Game Programmer at Roblox
- Product Manager at Blue R&D
- Digital Media Summer Intern at Utah Va
- Slams Team Member at Vivint
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - History (Major)
- Bachelor's - Spanish (Minor)
- Bachelor's - Computer Science (Minor)
Designs and implements features for games using Unity and Unreal game engines.
- Game programmer at Self employed
- Chemical Formulator at Domino Amjet
- General merchandise support manager at Walmart
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Uses provided assets to plan, create, debug, and compile Android games using the Unity Engine.
- Game Programmer at MC Jams
- Volunteer at Feed the Children Foundation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Currently programming videogame mechanics to suit the need of the game concept
- GAME PROGRAMMER at
- TUTOR at COLEGIO DE LA SALLE
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Programming of Video games
• Write scripts in C# and work with Unity
• Pair program with a teammate to write and edit code
• Share code through SourceTree
- Lead Video Game Programmer at Dark Rabbit Studios
- Founder and President at Trading Card Club, Simpson College
- Information Technology Services Student Employee at Simpson College
- Member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity at
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science and Mathematics