Brainstormed and programmed a prototype for a game within the span of 48 hours, Gained experience with working on a team under pressure and communicating creative ideas, Learned object programming in Unity
- Game Programmer at GLOBAL GAME JAM
- Medical Practice Intern at LINDEN MEDICAL GROUP
- Volunteer at MARJANCZYK LIBRARY
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science and Game Development
Intern) programming UI and other elements of a Unity based game.
- Game Programmer at Lantana Games
- Technology Counsellor at Emagination Computer Camps
3 months at this Job
- MS - Game Science and Design
- B.E - Engineering Graphics
• Implemented game mechanics using Unity engine and C# scripting
• Organized code in readable manner, using comments and clear variable names
- Game Programmer at 3DICE Games
- Game Programmer at Indiana University
- Web Developer/Game Music Composer at Indiana University
- Research Assistant at Indiana University School of Psychology and Brain Science
9 months at this Job
Gameplay programmer with experience in Unity, Unreal and Godot on PC and Mac. Familiar with the following: Blender Gimp C# C++ GDScript Select game favorites: Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell, Fallout 4, Legend of Zelda, Metroid Prime, Dirt Rally, SimCity, and Stardew Valley.
- Game Programmer at Personal
- Desktop Support Technician at Black & Veatch
- Help Desk Technician at USDA NRCS
- Desktop Support Technician at Waddell & Reed
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Music Business
I worked on a game jam for a club and really enjoyed it. I was in charge of most of the programming, including puzzle mechanics, player movement and attacks, and enemy programming.
- Game Programmer at Mountainside High School OGPC Club
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- None - None
- Worked with company to perform tasks such as: - Game and core technology programming - Design and development of tools using C# in Windows Forms - Testing and bug reporting for tools and games - Learning new programming languages to adapt to work environment
- Game Programmer at MACHINE Studios
- Instructor at iDTech Camps in Miami
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Using Behavior Designer and Third Person Controller to implement all aspects of the artificial intelligence within the game.
● Translate producer requests for the game into fun game mechanics with the designer.
● Completely refactored all networked scripts that previously ran a hybrid client/server driven networked environment to an entirely server driven environment.
● In charge of modifying single-player gameplay mechanics to work within a server-driven networked environment.
● Practice Agile/Scrum with a small, multi-disciplinary team.
● Work with the designer to ensure the game meet both their and the producers requirements.
- Contract Game Programmer at FlipSwitch VR
- Student Tech 1 at Drury University
- Software Engineer Intern 1 at Cerner
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Game Development
- Associates of Applied Science in Game Development - Game Development
• Design and implement core game mechanics and systems using Unreal Engine 4.
• Propose methodology for building games.
- Lead Game Programmer / Advisor at Wise Serpent Studios AS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems.
• Game Developer and Programmer
• Unity 3D
• Maya(Designer , Rigger , Object Animation)
• Level Designer Experience of More than 3 years!
- Game Programmer at Indie Game Developer
at this Job
- Bachelor's in Software Engineering - Computer Science
Created prototypes Shared knowledge with team members Updated code with new implements Efficiently worked with multiple
- Game Programmer at SAUCY GAMES
- Team Member at Jamba Juice
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Game Art and Design