• Took detailed notes on directions.
• Filled out necessary paperwork.
• Learned Game & Fish safety protocols by studying the guide manual.
• Paid close attention to directions and how to complete tasks.
- Game Warden at Job Shadow
- Farm Hand at Family Farm
- Laborer at Furniture Store
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Assist public with nuisance wildlife.
● Enforce Game and Fish laws.
● Conduct educational programs on wildlife identification, wildlife interactions, hunting and fishing.
● Assist public with wildlife information and state laws.
- Wildlife Conservation Game Warden in Sequoyah County at Oklahoma Department of
- Wildlife Conservation Fisheries Technician at Oklahoma Department of
- at Lee Company
- at U.S. Department of Agriculture Biological Research Works
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Natural Resource Ecology and Management - Natural Resource Ecology and Management
Patrol lands and waterways of local communities and enforce fishing, hunting and boating safety laws.
● Assist other law enforcement agencies with apprehending criminals.
● Patrol Texas/Mexico border as part of the state's homeland security initiative.
● Conduct search-and-rescue operations in the state's bays, lakes and rivers.
● Enforce Texas Parks and Wildlife Code, Texas Penal Code, Code of Criminal Procedure and various other codes and laws in Texas.
● Serve warrants, make arrests and compile and present evidence for court actions.
● Investigate crop, property or habitat damage in order to determine causes and advise property owners of preventive measures.
● Investigate hazardous material spills that may potentially cause harm to wildlife, habitat or people.
● Investigate boat theft cases and file seizure hearings to determine the disposition of seized property.
● Engage with and educate the public through extensive outreach programs concerning wildlife conservation and regulations.
- Game Warden VI, at Texas Parks and Wildlife
- Corrections Officer at Jefferson County Sheriff Department
23 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - sociology
Enforce state laws pertaining to hunting, fishing, boating, and environmental crimes. Conduct presentations for schools, local businesses, and requesting individuals about our career.
- Game Warden - Law Enforcement at GA Dept of Natural Resources
- Park Ranger-Assistant Manager at GA Dept of Natural Resources
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Wildlife
at this Job
• Enforce Nevada state wildlife and boating laws
• Conduct wildlife investigations and field forensics
• Proactive wildlife patrol to prevent game violations
• Operate state vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles and watercraft
- Game Warden at Nevada Department of Wildlife
- VOLUNTEER & COMMUNITY at Reno Rodeo Association
- Litigation Specialist at Sunshine Litigation Services
- V.I.P.S. Life and Career Coaching Program Coordinator at Reno Rodeo Foundation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Biology - Biology
I still help them out here and there.
- Game Warden/POS/Party Attendant at Da Swamp Trampoline Park
- at Da Swamp Trampoline Park
- Front Desk Attendant/Party Attendant at Creole Lanes
6 months at this Job
state law enforcement
- Game warden at Department of Natural Resource
- Game warden at
10 months at this Job
- Associate - General studies of science
* Prepare Arcade, Laser Tag, and Escape Rooms * Run Diagnostics on machines * Troubleshoot any machinery that develop any errors * Run Cash Register for Laser Tag and Escape Rooms * Handle any customer troubles or concerns regarding their visit * Use Database of gift shop items to redeem customers points earned while in arcade
- Game Warden at Spare Time Entertainment
- Program Leader at South Windsor Recreation
- Coach at Windsor Soccer Summer Camp
- Janitor at JC Maintance, Bloomfied, CT
5 months at this Job
- Associate's of Science in Computer Engineering - Management Information Systems
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management - Business Management
• Enforces Game and Wildlife Code within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania under supervision of State Game Wardens
• Conducts routine law enforcement patrols and investigations
• Responds to complaints, calls for service and nuisance wildlife control
• Participates in Hunter-Trapper Education and other educational programs
• Routinely completes reports and citations
- Deputy Game Warden at Pennsylvania Game Commission
- Veterinary Assistant at Doylestown Animal Medical Clinic
- Laboratory Assistant at Delaware Valley University Animal Science Department
- Circulation Desk Attendant at Delaware Valley University Library
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Wildlife Conservation
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Management