Gas Plant Operator
• monitoring equipment; observing temperature, pressure, level, and flow gauges; controlling compressor, evaporator, scrubber, and refrigeration equipment; cleaning, maintaining, and repairing equipment; recording data; and other duties as assigned.
- Gas Plant Operator at Davis Gas Processing
- Roustabout & Maintenance at KC Welding
- Backhoe Operator at Nunez Backhoe Service
- Floor Hand at Nabors Industries
11 months at this Job
- - Business/Applied Science
- High School Diploma - References and Work History available upon request
Gas plant operator. Work with inlet/residue/refrige/regen gas compressors. Operate MRU unit including: glycol system (dehydrate gas), Stabilizer, reboilers, gas chillers, heaters. Crude unit: Stabilizers, line heaters, expansion drums. LACTs (NGL and Crude Oil tank trucks). Perform grindouts and rvps. Crude Water content/sediment. Conduct rounds. Tank straping.
- Gas Plant Operator at Spartan
- Process Operator at Juniper Specialty Products
- Sales Representative at Eagle Instrumentation
- Process Operator/Procedure Writer at BASF
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Process Technology
- High school or equivalent - general studies
[email protected] 805-554-9922 Alvaro Mora 1125 W. Morrison Objective: An interesting position with a growing company Experience: Greka Energy Santa Maria ,Ca, Gas Plant Operator /D.O.T 01/10/2015 to 02/09/2016 Gas Operator/Production/D.O.T. 09/2017 to Present Adjust temperature, pressure, vacuum level, flow rate and/ or transfer of gas to maintain process at required level or to correct issues, Repair pipelines Calculate gas ratios to detect deviations from specifications, using Testing apparatus. Control equipment to regulate flow and pressure of Gas to feed lines of boilers furnaces and steam generating or heating Equipment. Control compressors, scrubbers, evaporators and refrigeration Equipment in order to liquefy, compress natural gas. Determine causes of abnormal pressure variances, and to make Corrective recommendations such as distribute or process gas for Utility companies or refinery using semi automatic equipment Monitor equipment functioning , observe temperature level, and flow Gauges, and perform regular unit checks, in order to ensure equipment Is operating ,start and shut down plant test gas chemicals H2S using Draeger and during processing to assess factors such as purity and Moisture and to detect quality problems or gas leaks. Change charts in Recording meters Clean, maintain and repair equipment using hand tools, or request Repair and maintenance be performed monitor transportation and Storage of flammable and other potentially dangerous products to Ensure that safety guidelines are followed. Record review, and compile operations records, test results, and Gauge readings such as temperatures, pressures, concentrations and Flows. Public Safety and security of gas plant . Operator of Backhoe Poly-Welding Pipeline Education: Santa Maria High School 508 W. Morrison Santa Maria, ca High School diploma 2004 Pursuing a degree in Automotive Repair Field of Study: General Education References: Available upon request
- Gas Plant Operator/ Senior Gas Operator at Greka Energy
- Apprentice Electrician at Yanez electric
- delivery Driver at med world dme
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- diploma - automotive
Responsible for overseeing and operating equipment that processes gas for utility companies. Controls compressors, heat exchanges, and purifying towers to liquefy and compress natural gas.
• Memorized the ins, outs, and flows of 400 parts per million plant Operates and maintains plant facilities' various equipment/ systems, including but not limited to: DCS control system of the Cryogenic plant, hydrocarbon fractionation units, process controls and measurement, engines and compressors, pumps, pressure relief system, instrument air system, dehydrators, fuel system, treating, emergency shutdown systems, reciprocating compressors, gas fired heaters, process pumps, amine treating systems, inlet gas receivers and NGL storage and transfer facilities.
• Saved Energy Transfer 50,000 dollars in environmental fines by quelling oil overflow
- Gas plant operator at DCS control system of the Cryogenic plant
- Logistic Technician at United States Air Force
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Logistics
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Economics
As a gas plant operator I was on charge of keeping up on the maintenance and repairs. I would make sure the operations of the plant would go smoothly and fix any issue that occurred. I also operated equipment on the landfill. I compact the waste that comes in and make sure the waste goes where it needs to.
- Gas Plant Operator/Heavy Equipment Operator at Casella Waste Systems
- BAGGER/CASHIER at SHAW'S SUPERMARKET
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Operate plant facilities such as Amine/ Glycol system, feed gas and tail gas machines Propane system, NGL pumps, cryogenic plant processing, instrument and plant air system and dehydrators. Create Safe Work Permits, Hot Work Permits, Safety and Emergency System Bypass Permit Assist in removing and installing PSVs for inspections and service Take required samples of oil, amine and glycol for analysis Take daily amine titration and record the results Create and clear jobs using Maximo or One Touch Max Perform preventive maintenance on plant equipment Do Lock Out Tag Outs as required Work with contractors as needed Taking hourly readings Responding to alarms in a timely manner Reading PI&Ds Safety Committee Chairman for the plant
- Gas Plant Operator at DCP Midstream National Helium Plant Liberal
- Electrical Plant Operator at Sunflower Electric Power Corporation
- at Maintenance and Custodial
- Facilities Director at Meade District Hospital
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - HVAC
Commission and startup of 20mmcf/d Mechanical Refrigeration with ethylene glycol injection and 40mmcf/d cryo plant with Mechanical Refrigeration and mole sieve dehydration. Well experienced with compression both engine and electric driven, pumps, expanders and other cryo plant equipment. Some instrumentation and electric knowledge however no electric certifications.
- Gas Plant Operator at Williams Energy, Rocky Mountain Midstream
- Gas Plant Operator at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Gas Plant Operator at DCP Midstream
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Daily reports, flare reports, hot work permits, LOTO, maintenance reports, monitor amine plant, dehydrator, cold plant. Use outlook, wonderware, Microsoft. Unit readings, plant readings, monitor the boards for a 20" line that feeds the plant, PLC controls, booster units and field units.Start and stop of all equipment, Amine and dehydration plants, make sound and logical judgements regarding process changes.
- gas plant operator at
- Plant operator/ Manager at Canyon Midstream Grierson Springs Plant
- Plant operator at Sandridge
- General Manager at C&F Laundry and Dry Cleaning
4 months at this Job
- High school - auto mechanics/basic studies
- High school or equivalent - Auto Mechanic
• Monitor equipment functioning, observe temperature level, and flow gauges, and perform regular unit checks, to ensure that all equipment is operating as it should.
• Control operation of compressors, scrubbers, evaporators, and refrigeration equipment to clean natural gas.
• Set up oil tank locations and run pipeline on new oil leases.
• Run and maintain company shop to maintain the fleet of company trucks and equipment.
• Fabricated and rebuilt oil and gas separators.
- Gas Plant Operator at Universal Resources Holdings
- C.N.C. Press Brake Operator at Phoenix Metal Fabricating
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Welding Technology
Operate, start-up, and shut down natural gas plant and pipeline equipment including, but not limited to: amine treating plants, propane refrigeration system, reciprocating natural gas compressors, TEG dehydrators, fluid separation equipment, valves, gas measurement equipment, large valves etc. Adjust controls to operate equipment in the recommended operating ranges, meet customer specifications, and maintain safe gathering system pressures. Visually inspect equipment and controls at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions or need for repair, adjustment or lubrication. De-pressure equipment and pipelines to prepare for maintenance. Monitor plant and pipeline operations and respond to emergency or upset conditions.
- Gas Plant Operator at Anadarko Petroleum
- Solids Control Technician at Advanced Solids Control
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school or equivalent