As a gas plant operator I was on charge of keeping up on the maintenance and repairs. I would make sure the operations of the plant would go smoothly and fix any issue that occurred. I also operated equipment on the landfill. I compact the waste that comes in and make sure the waste goes where it needs to.
- Gas Plant Operator/Landfill Equipment Operator at Casella Waste Systems
- BAGGER/CASHIER at SHAW'S SUPERMARKET
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Job Responsibilities: Include extensive knowledge of unit equipment and Operating Procedures, Hazardous Materials Certification, Industrial Firefighter Certification, Current TWIC holder, CPR Certification, overseeing all maintenance work within #4 Gas Plant, training/certification of new employees, operation and water treatment of 13 fan Cooling Tower, operation of Plant and Instrument Air system for entire refinery, ability to work unsupervised, ability to make life or death/high monetary impacting decisions in a highly stressful environment, ensure safe start-up/shut down and every day operations of a $1 million/day process unit. Assigned Special Projects Operator of 2017 4 Gas Plant Turn Around -In charge of preparation of job packages/planning of $50 Million maintenance project, worked closely with several different crafts/departments and companies to ensure proper execution based on a strict timeline/knowledge and experience of Permit To Work system.
- Gas Plant Operator at Andeavor Refining Corp
- Founder/Co-Owner at Elevate Cryotherapy
- Server at Vic Stewarts
- Server at The Old Spaghetti Factory
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Audio Engineering
- High School Diploma
Ops Tech Worked with construction and engineering teams during the building process and start-up of the Pecos area gas plant. Operated plant as a lead for several months before transferring to field operations for advancement opportunities. As a pumper I have assisted with start-up of BHP's Permian assets. I have been through several types of facilities during this time and have experience bringing on wells during initial startups. I have operated all areas of the Permian field during this time. I spent time as a Rover "Lead Operator" during much of this time. My duties as a rover included covering routes in all areas of the field when short-handed, trouble-shooting troublesome wells, helping other pumpers with issues they could not resolve and helping to train new pumpers. Also, I was put in charge of multiple larger jobs during this time such as crane lifts, well expansions, hot oiling jobs and any other job that required multiple contracting parties or that posed an unusually higher risk. Experience with all pieces of equipment in the field including the rebuilding of most products: Kimrays, Norriseals, Wellmarks, BigJoes and fishers amongst others. Experience with several different types of reports and grease books during my time pumping as well as multiple types of HSE reports.
- Pumper and Gas Plant Operator at BHP Billiton
- Gas Plant Operator at Energy Transfer
- Shop/Field Technician at Light Tower Rentals
- Apprentice Plumber at
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School diploma
Daily reports, flare reports, hot work permits, LOTO, maintenance reports, monitor amine plant, dehydrator, cold plant. Use outlook, wonderware, Microsoft. Unit readings, plant readings, monitor the boards for a 20" line that feeds the plant, booster units and field units.Start and stop of all equipment, make sound and logical judgements regarding process changes.
- gas plant operator at Plant operator WTG gas
- Plant operator/ Manager Canyon Midstream Grierson Springs Plant at
- Plant operator at Plant operator Sandridge
- General Manager at C&F Laundry and Dry Cleaning
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Auto Mechanic/basic studies
- High school or equivalent
Gas Plant Operator
• monitoring equipment; observing temperature, pressure, level, and flow gauges; controlling compressor, evaporator, scrubber, and refrigeration equipment; cleaning, maintaining, and repairing equipment; recording data; and other duties as assigned.
- Gas Plant Operator at Davis Gas Processing
- Roustabout & Maintenance at KC Welding
- Backhoe Operator at Nunez Backhoe Service
- Floor Hand at Nabors Industries
9 months at this Job
- - Business/Applied Science
- High School Diploma - References and Work History available upon request
The main responsibility of the operator of the control room is the supervise the functionality of the different process in order to detect active and potential malfunctions and equipment failures. Responsible for the efficient operation of all the functions of an Acid Gas Processing Plant(H2S). For the extraction of this gas we have the Amine Treatment Plant, the glycol dehydration system both systems operated at different pressures and temperatures. The operator of the control room guarantees the safe and efficient operation of the associated processes, systems and equipment, and will be able to identify if it is necessary to close production, where unsafe conditions are identified. The control room is a 24 hours operation in which holders must work 12 hour shifts, rotating night shift and day shift every two weeks according to a predetermined work schedule. Constant monitoring of gas plant and the sales lines from a central control room located in the field office. The monitoring is done from the several computer console with multiple screens, linked to oyr ROCWELL system. The parameters that are monitored include: production rate, pressure and flow temperature, and gas sales lines, flow rates pressures, temperature and fuel use. Continuously monitor a wide range of data and make calls and adjustments as needed. Navigate independently in ROCWELL and use trends to help solve problems. Compile and send all the reports that are necessary within the daily operations of the control room.
- Gas Plant Operator(Control Room and Field Operator). at 3-S Services, LLC.
- Engineering(General Maintenance) at Westgate Resorts Vacation Villas
- Senior Supervisor / Gas Measurement and Management Analyst. at Petroleos de Venezuela, s.a
- Supervisor of Modular Gas Plants and Extraction of NGL and LPG(Natural Gas Liquid / Liquid Petroleum Gas). at PETROLEOS DE VENEZUELA S.A
8 months at this Job
- Senior University Technician in Informatics - Computer Mention.
- Medium Industrial Technician in Petrochemical Processes - Oil, gas and petrochemical processes.
Responsible for operating entire Cryogenic Gas Plant. Monitoring levels, pressures, temperatures and flows of aspects in plant. Operated plant from control board using Delta V operating system.
- Gas Plant Operator at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Quality Control Lab Technician at A-Gas Americas
- Service and Installation Manager at Capital Sign Associates, LLC
- QA/QC Manager at Titan Industries
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Process Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
Promote safety procedures according to company policy. Operation of mechanical refrigeration facilities: monitor and adjust temp, pressures, flow rates to achieve desired spec product. Start/Stop engines & compressors such as but not limited to Waukesha, CAT, Ariel, White/Superior, Scada Control Room operation and safety control (HMI). Complete frac train Such as De-Ethanizer, De-propanizer, and Ethylene Glycol regeneration treatment. Production reporting to proper channels, Environmental reporting, Works in and follows PSM guidelines. Able to work independently or in a team environment. Operation and monitoring water disposal pads, SCADA control and operation of lact units in the field and from the CCR including gas, water and oil pumps controls, storage and transfer tanks control.
- Gas Plant Operator III at CALIBER MIDSTREAM
- International Process Technician at VALERUS
- Gas Plant Process Operator II at SADDLE BUTTE PIPELINE
- Laborer at PHOENIX AUTO PARTS
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Gas Plant Operator at Enterprise Products
- Entry Level Water Plant Operator at CEO Inc
- Roustabout Foreman, Dozer Operator at JDC Industries
- Deputy Sherriff at Mesa County Sherriff's Office
4 years, 4 months at this Job
Monitor transportation and storage of flammable and other potentially dangerous products to ensure that safety guidelines are followed.
● Monitor equipment functioning, observe temperature, level, and flow gauges, and perform regular unit checks, in order to ensure that all equipment is operating as it should.
● Control operation of compressors, scrubbers, evaporators, and refrigeration equipment in order to liquefy, compress, or regasify natural gas.
● Start and shut down plant equipment.
● Record, review, and compile operations records, test results, and gauge readings such as temperatures, pressures, concentrations, and flows.
● Adjust temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, and/or transfer of gas to maintain processes at required levels or to correct problems.
● Clean, maintain, and repair equipment, using hand tools, or request that repair and maintenance work be performed.
● Collaborate with other operators to solve unit problems.
● Determine causes of abnormal pressure variances, and make corrective recommendations, such as installation of pipes to relieve overloading.
● Read logsheets to determine product demand and disposition, or to detect malfunctions.
● Test gas, chemicals, and air during processing to assess factors such as purity and moisture content, and to detect quality problems or gas or chemical leaks.
● Contact maintenance crews when necessary.
● Change charts in recording meters.
● Distribute or process gas for utility companies or industrial plants, using panel boards, control boards, and semi-automatic equipment.
● Control equipment to regulate flow and pressure of gas to feedlines of boilers, furnaces, and related steam-generating or heating equipment.
● Control fractioning columns, compressors, purifying towers, heat exchangers, and related equipment in order to extract nitrogen and oxygen from air.
● Calculate gas ratios to detect deviations from specifications, using testing apparatus.
● Signal or direct workers who tend auxiliary equipment.
● Operate construction equipment to install and maintain gas distribution systems.
- Gas Plant Operator at Cameron/ Schlumberger
- Truck Driver at Ingram Concrete
- Shop Hand at Ira Pump & Supply
- Truck Driver at Ira Pump & Supply
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma