GED instructor working inside two correctional facilities. Providing instruction and support that allows for female inmates to obtain their high school diplomas after passing the four required subjects.
- GED Instructor at City of Jacksonville, FL
- Temporary File Clerk at Jacksonville Sheriff's Office
- Case Manager at Aj's Amethyst House
- Behavioral Health Technician at West Coast Recovery Center
6 months at this Job
- - Sociology with Emphasis in Social Work
- Associates - Alcohol and Drug Counseling
• Teach teen and adult students subject matter corresponding to the content areas of the GED test, which include Mathematics, Reading and Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science.
• Teach testing strategies to students.
- GED Instructor at Palm Harbor Community School
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS/Pharmacy
- Teacher at Lealman Innovation Academy
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst at Behavioral Consulting of Tampa Bay
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Psychology
Lead academic instructor at a state correctional institution. I teach 5 core subject areas along with keyboarding skills.
- GED Instructor at Willacy State Jail
- Security Officer/Supervisor at G4S Secure Solution USA
- Special Education Teacher at
- Case Manager at Evins Regional Juvenile Facility
at this Job
- Bachelors - instution that
ABE/GED Instructor Robeson Community College - Lumberton, NC January 2018 ABE/GED Instructor for the Robeson Coutny Detention Center ABE/GED/ESL Instructor for Lumberton Corrections Institute Work with students who are non to become proficient readers Work with Inmates who are incarcerated teach ABE/ESL/GED
- ABE/ESL/GED Instructor at Robeson Community College
- CTE Teacher at Public Schools of Robeson County
- Qualified Mental Health Professional at Kountry Trails
- ABE/GED Instructor at Robeson Community College
1 year at this Job
- BS Business Management
Professional Instructor Experience
● Utilized classroom, educational and habitual tools and technology as current methodologies to implement learning and life skills, as well as social, and personal career skills.
● Created, developed and wrote curriculum and lesson plan instructions.
● Aided in the development of tracking methods, activities and tools.
● Counseled and advised students and residents on various issues, i.e., job selections, home and personal care, and social interactions.
● Applied computer skills and library skills to increase research and study.
● Promoted proper study habits through time management and focus.
● Developed and supervised assembly-line workshops for multiple deliverable goods.
● Established social and community contribution activities.
● Job procurement and registered new and increased service projects. Volunteer-Related Work Experience
● Organized blood-drive and fundraisers.
● Established voter registration drive for "of age" participants.
- G.E.D. Instructor at Math & Wellness
- Workshop Supervisor at Catholic Charities, St. Rose Center
- Developmental Training Instructor at Misericordia North
- Developmental Counselor at Misericordia North
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Adult Basic and Secondary Education and Literacy Teachers and Instructors)
Las cruces publics Schools Las cruces, NM
During my experience as educator I masters my skill & have the opportunity to led people in the adult education field that help me find new methods to support people in their progress.
My Duties Included:
•Prepared students, and parent's teaching Social Studies, Language Arts Sciences & Math to pass the GED testing. Provide study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
•Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
•Assess students' progress throughout tutoring sessions
•Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
•Communicate students' progress to students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.
•Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes
•Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
•Maintain records of students' assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
•Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students' needs and goals.
- GED Instructor at High School Equivalence
- Teacher permanent & substitute at Anthony ISD
- permanent Teacher at Gadsden Independent School District
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Social Studies
- Associate's Degree - General Studies
- High School Diploma
Teaching adult learners who are returning to school the skills needed to pass the GED test. Responsibilities include creating daily lesson plans, maintaining a grade book, and prepping students for the five sections of the exam.
- GED Instructor at Smooth Transition
- Tutor at US Best Tutors
- Teacher at Sprout Education- Charter School
- Documentation Specialist at County of Riverside Foster Care- Department of Social Services
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology and Anthropology
- Associate of Arts - Sociology
Taught GED math and writing to incarcerated males in a correctional facility.
- GED Instructor at AR Community Corrections
- GED Instructor-Testing Facilitator at MINACT Incorporated Batesville Job Corps
- Test Administrator at ResCare MS Job Corps
9 months at this Job
Managed time and materials while preparing students for GED test.
• Utilized instructional and motivational strategies to teach critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Maintained equitable teacher - student interactions.
- GED Instructor at BISD
- P. R. Director at United Consumers Club
- Customer Service Advisor at Walmart
- Pipeline Manager at Chevron
19 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Enviromental,Mid Mgt.,Petro.
- BS - journalism
- Associates - Management, Real Estate
at this Job
- High school or equivalent