Provide verbal consultations and written appraisals for for fine jewelry. Consult in liquidation and inventory consolidation.
- Gemologist at Facets Alaska
- Store Manager at THE JEWELRY CACHE Inc
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Graduate Diamond Grading
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Duties include gem identification, measurements, and pricing of all jewelry items. Training sales staff in selling, marketing, display, and gem education as well as selling jewelry. Also for the same owner, Chief Gemologist/Appraiser and Director of a jewelry appraising gemological lab: duties consisting of everything from inventory, graphic artistry, photography, jewelry assessment and appraising and related customer service. Requiring supervisory, directing, counseling, patience and extreme detail oriented skills.
- Gemologist/Appraiser at CashCo Pawn/California Gemological Laboratory
- Assistant Manager at Super Pawn / Cash America
- Staff Gemologist at Gemological Institute of America
- Server/Bartender/Trainer at Kings Seafood Company
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Graduate - Business Management
- Pearls Graduate and Pearl Grading Certification
- Graduate Gemologist Diploma
- Accredited Jewelry Professional Diploma
- A.A - Behavior/Social Science
Very detailed customer experience that I was able to add my experience to enhance for the team with approval
- Graduate Gemologist at Husar's House of Fine Diamonds
- Fine Jewelry Specialist at Macy's
- District Manager at Vitamin World
- District Manager, Manager at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Part Time - Jewelry Sales, customer service, social media, inventory, merchandising, working on a team, changing watch batteries, intake of jewelry/watch repairs, assisting customers with inquiries. Diamond matching, weighing, color grading, clarity grading and measuring of diamonds.
- Graduate Gemologist at N. Fox Jewelers
- Operations/Training Manager at ARMS Business & Technology Solutions
- Education Services Manager at American Gem Society
3 months at this Job
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Real Estate
- Certificate of Completion - Residential Appraisal Certification
- - Communications
- Diploma - Business Management and Administration
Maintaining excellent customer service. Increase Diamond Sales, bridal jewelry and increase credit applications. Networking with clients and other business's to bring in clients.
- Store Gemologist/ Sales at The Diamond Supplier
- Store Gemologist/ Sales at Jared the Galleria Of Jewelry
- Store Gemologist/ Sales at Zales Jewelry
- Manager at Fred Meyer Jewelers
6 months at this Job
- - Finance & Marketing
- - Finance & Marketing
- Sales/Graduate Gemologist at DIAMONDS DIRECT
- Sales/Graduate Gemologist at BC CLARK JEWELERS
- Sales Manager at HELZBERG DIAMONDS
- Sales Manager at
1 month at this Job
Assist customers by providing relevant product information ◦ Handle inventory and insure accuracy through frequent checks ◦ Evaluate and maintain equipment to ensure proper function ◦ Developed new and existing client relationships utilizing strategic selling, timely outreach, and follow up correspondence ◦ Effectively provide customer support, and emergency problem solving for clients ◦ Manned offsite booth at various venues. Including set up and take down of booth and all its contents, interacting one on one with customers from all paths of life, listening to their needs and helping direct them toward items of interest, receiving payment for items and completing the sale.
- Head Gemologist and Appraiser at Purple Creek
11 years at this Job
- Gemmology Foundation - Gemology
- - Geology
o Administrative Assistant responsible for providing operational and administrative support to team of Gemologist Appraisers and assist with jewelry appraisals and research o Greet and assist clients, answer and direct phone calls, clerical duties, and office procedures o Enter and update vendor and client information in database, create purchase orders, invoices, and facilitate payments using QuickBooks, sales support, make daily bank deposits, and run errands o Oversee ordering of new materials, track and log industry trade work, manage front office and lead staff o Manager of shipping and receiving of high value merchandise and Inventory Control o Organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Administrative Secretary/Sales to Master Gemologist Appraiser at Suncoast Gems
- Property Manager for Private Principal at Casa Grande, Private Luxury Home
- Managing Partner, Proprietor at Robin's Downtown Restaurant
9 years, 1 month at this Job
Responsible for preparing accurate written appraisal documentation for the purpose of obtaining insurance,
serving as a gemological point of contact for customer service and sales staff, ensuring proper take-in of customer-owned merchandise, identification and grading of diamonds and gemstones.
• First employee selected to receive full scholarship to the Gemological Institute of America.
• Successfully completed Graduate Gemology distance education program in record time.
• Recognized as Employee of the Month in December 2013 and March 2014.
- GRADUATE GEMOLOGIST/ JEWELRY APPRAISER at Borsheims Fine Jewelry and Gifts
- PANDORA SPECIALIST at
- JEWELRY SALES ASSOCIATE at
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- Gemologist at Pandora Jewelry
- Customer Service Representative at Sutherland Global Services
- 5210 street team at Tipping Point Communication
- Beauty Consultant at Beauty Supply Warehouse
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Undergraduate - Human health and Science/ Dental Hygiene
- - Sterile Processing Technician
- High School Equivalency Diploma