- Gemologist at Aaron Faber Gallery
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Gemologist at Cynthia Findlay Antiques
- at Social Media
- Jewelry Specialist/Sales Associate/ Marketing at 3RD Generation Jewelry Clock
- Stock Broker at Hua Nan Securities
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Project Management
- - Design & Technology
- Diploma - Graduate Gemologist
- - Fashion Marketing / Fashion Merchandise
- - general
Expert qualification and identification of outstanding gemstones and fine jewelry. Diamond Seminar 2019, NYC), treatments and gemstone grading and the changes within our industry.
• Strong and decisive understanding of gemstone, diamond, mineral, and metal identification.
• Ability to utilize all lab equipment to properly identify an extensive range of gemstones and diamonds.
• Ability to grade color and clarity of all gemstones and diamonds accurately.
• Ability to work swiftly and process multiple pieces per hour.
• Up to date on all current and active literature on diamonds, gemstones, synthetics (GIA Synthetic
• Knowledge of fine, vintage, and high end costume jewelry, metals, diamonds and colored stones
Expert qualification and identification of outstanding gemstones and fine jewelry.
Diamond Seminar 2019, NYC), treatments and gemstone grading and the changes within our
- Gemologist at Everything But The House
- Gemologist and Appraiser at Hummingbird Jewelers
- Northeast Region Sales Representative at Columbia Gem House
- Quality Assurance Associate at Gemvara, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - On-Campus Program
To provide an unparalleled experience in the world of luxury jewelry
To provide an unparalleled experience in the world of luxury jewelry
- Gemologist at Tiffany & Co.
- Graduate Student at Academy of Art University
- Lead Graphic Artist at Anheiser Busch
- Owner at Vision Graphics
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Art History
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Associate of Arts - Graphic Design and Computer Animation
Gemologist Capital Pawn II of Florida 3771 Tamiami Trail East, Naples, FL Owner Elegant Nails Painters Run Road, Bridgeville, PA Accounts Receivable Clerk Calgon Corporation Rte. 60/Campbells Run Road, Pittsburgh, PA
- Graduate Gemologist/Office Assistance at Oasis Outsourcing
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General
Duration 2016-2019 current Position independent jewellery appraiser and gemologist own business Duties and Responsibilities: * Appraisal and gemological services. * Fine and antique jewelry, time-pieces and gems. * Diamond grading. * Gem identification. * Damage or Post Loss Assessment. * Estate (Probate) Appraisals. * Appraisals for Liquidation, Resale, Divorce, Donation. * Litigation Support - Expert Witness. * Consultation. * Public speaking on jewelry and gem related topics. * Concierge appraisals at your home, office or bank vault.
- Independent Jewellery Appraiser and Gemologist own business at https://lkpj-ewelleryappraisal.com
- Telephone counselor clincian at ICAS
- Jewellery Specialist at Contract Temporary Stephan- Welz
- Importing and exporting gemstones, merchandising at Fahrenheit gems
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certficate Organic Gems Course - Pearl, Coral, Amber, Ivory, etc.
- Certficate in Coloured Stones - Coloured Gemstone Sales Grading
- Diploma Applied Jewellery Professional - Jewellery
- Certficate Diamond Sales and Grading - Diamonds
- Diploma Gemmologist, Appraiser - Gemmology, Jewellery Appraisal.
- Masters - community development not completed
- BA Social Science - Social Work, Psychology
- Higher Certificate Call Centre - Agent
- Diploma - Counseling Skills
- Certificate - Trauma Counseling
- Certificate - Business Economics Office Practice
- Diploma - Ambulance Emergency Assistance Course
- Certificate - Basic Ambulance Assistant Course
- - Tertiary Education and Training
Responsibilities Accomplishments Skills Used
•. Jewelry sales
• Repair Take in
• Appraise jewelry
• Responsible for opening and closing of store when needed
• Managed petty cash and payouts for gold and diamond purchases
• Grading and identifying diamonds and gemstones to determine authenticity and value
• Increased sales by more than 150% over 5 years
• Selected as one of only two diamond buyers in the company
• Appointed main appraiser at the store
• Top sales associate
• Developed employee benefit programs to allow purchase of jewelry at discounted rates, encouraging employees to wear store brands and increase revenue of said brands
• Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain client relationships
• Excellent attention to detail
• Energetic leader with the ability to build enthusiasm and skills in team members
• Highly organized problem solver
• Motivated learner
• Ability to successfully manage and coordinate employees
- Gemologist at Bella Cosa Jewelers
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- G.G. - Gemology
- Bachelor's - Jewelry Design and Fabrication
Expertly negotiates sales and serves as onsite gemologist for this location, independent, mid-range fine jewelry retailer known for excellent customer service and attention to detail. awareness quality verification. finished jewelry as well as provided custom design services, and exceeded sales goals each year. benefits of merchandise, as well as the steps needed to complete projects and the products needed.
• Met and exceeded monthly/yearly sales goals
• Provided marketing and social media support to encourage customer
• Developed advertising strategies and customer outreach programs
• Identified rouge colored stones, and graded diamonds
• Conducted complete gemological testing for gem identification, and
• Troubleshot customer service issues, sold diamonds, colored stones,
• Supervised and inspected on complex jewelry repair take - in procedures.
• Escorted customers to appropriate merchandise; Explained features and
Expertly negotiates sales and serves as onsite gemologist for this location, independent, mid-range fine jewelry retailer known for excellent customer service and attention to detail.
finished jewelry as well as provided custom design services, and
exceeded sales goals each year.
benefits of merchandise, as well as the steps needed to complete projects and the products needed.
- Gemologist/Sales professional at Jon Paul Jewelers
- Outside Sales Representative at Fence Outlet
- Audi Brand Specialist at Audi of North Miami
- Watch & Jewelry Consultant at Piaget
4 months at this Job
- Graduate Gemologist - Gemology
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Part Time - Jewelry Sales, customer service, social media, inventory, merchandising, working on a team, changing watch batteries, intake of jewelry/watch repairs, assisting customers with inquiries. Diamond matching, weighing, color grading, clarity grading and measuring of diamonds.
- Graduate Gemologist at N. Fox Jewelers
- Training and Administrative Coordinator at Currie Associates
- Operations/Training Manager at ARMS Business & Technology Solutions
- Education Services Manager at American Gem Society
10 months at this Job
- - Graduate Gemologist
- - Communications
- Gemologist at Smoky Mountain Gold and Ruby Mine
- Wireless Sales Associate at TROC
- Cashier at Supertrack Gas Station
- Webster Enterprise at
3 months at this Job