New Richmond, WI Aug 2012 to Present
Privately held corporation, specializing in the design and manufacture of flexible foam and plastic products serving agricultural, transportation, construction OEM markets with multiple operations in the US.
• Perform weekly operating expense analysis, identify exceptions to plan
• Responsible for daily EDI and manual invoicing, accounts receivables and collections
• Reconcile intercompany activity monthly
• Cost accounting; update standard costs, perform cost rolls, analyze variance to standard
• Sales reporting; daily sales analysis, month-end rollup by customer, identify variance to forecast, comparison to prior periods
• General ledger accounting
- General Accountant at FEDERAL FOAM TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- Accountant III, Medicare Finance at EXCELLUS HEALTH PLAN, INC
- Senior Staff Accountant at PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- Senior Staff Accountant at THE SEAR BROWN GROUP, INC
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Bachelors of Science - Marketing
Via dei Maffei, 28 - Rome 00165 (Italy) Phone # +39 06 6650289
Music Publisher Company and Record Label
• Gathered information and entered data into computer system.
• Used advanced software skills to produce high-quality documents, reports and presentations.
• Assisted the CFO with the production of the monthly financials, management reports and board packages.
• Executed accounts receivable reporting enhancements and reconciliation procedures.
• Prepared financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations or boards of directors.
• Reviewed credit records to evaluate customer histories.
• Analyzed financial statements and income statements to review the company's financial performance.
• Received and submitted payments and applied amounts to customer balances.
• Performed debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets/databases, using specialized accounting software.
• Prepared monthly and annual expense forecasts, including any necessary recommended action required to manage costs to achieve budget.
- GENERAL ACCOUNTANT at WALKMAN S.R.L
- GENERAL ACCOUNTANT at UNIVERSO MEDIA GROUP S.R.L
5 years, 4 months at this Job
Salary: $42,177.00 YR Manager: Jeffrey Barr General Accountant for the eight travel branches of the Hampton Roads area. Responsible for accounts payable and receivable using an accounting software program. Daily deposit of all commission and refund checks from area branches. Make corrections on travel invoices and answer questions from Travel Agents and Vendors concerning clients travel packages. Entrusted with company purchasing card with credit limit of $250,000 also reconcile all company purchasing cards monthly and process payment to bank. Maintain reports and files in accurate and up to date matter, process weekly Priceline Reports, Contractor's Pay Worksheet and monthly Premiere Trip Interruption and concierge Reports. Prepare monthly spreadsheet for AAA Tidewater Agent Commission Incentive Program, Sales & Revenue Report to AAA Tidewater Virginia President, CFO, Vice President of Travel, HR Department, Area Branch Managers, AAA Southern California Payroll Department and AAA National.
- General Accountant at AAA of Tidewater Virginia
- Collection Agent Part-time at Check Care Systems
- E.R.S Customer Service Rep at AAA of Connecticut
- Data entry of emergency road service calls at AAA Lehigh Valley
20 years, 10 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - CERTIFIED BOOKKEEPER
- Associate - Accounting
107 L.P Leviste St Unit 604 The Peak Tower Condominium Salcedo Village, Makati City March 18, 2013 to August 1, 2014 Tel # (002) 985-2262 / +639298463903 * GENERAL ACCOUNTANT ► Specific Duties and Responsibilities * Management of multiple companies including trusts; * Keeps records of financial transactions through MYOB accounting system * Raising purchase and sales invoices in accordance with Australian requirements, and applying payments; * Processing spend money and receive money transactions; * Preparation of suppliers payments and management of cashflow ensuring no late payments;. * Tracking receipts and ensuring debtor payments are received on a timely basis; * Reconciling bank accounts, credit card accounts, other balance sheet accounts and supplier files; * Processing of intercompany transactions; * Processing of weekly payroll in accordance wih Australian regulation; and * Preparation of taxation reports and remittances as well as other reporting and payment obligations such as superannuation and workcover.
- GENERAL ACCOUNTANT at PETRIE BOOKKEEPING SERVICES, INC
- ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR LOANS / ACCOUNTANT at Central Bank of the Philippines
- SUPERVISOR / BRANCH ACCOUNTANT at INNOVATIVE BANK
- at AMA Rural Bank of Mandaluyong, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Nashua, NH 03063 - a 125-year-old German manufacturer of vacuum pumps and leak detectors
General Accountant 5/2017 - current
• Helped with integrating an acquired company to the platform of The Parent Company
• Book various journal entries, including payroll activity
• Upload monthly Financial Activity into COGNOS - a Worldwide Reporting Database
• Internal and External Audit Projects
• Review all checks and ACH wires to suppliers for two entities
• Review and approve daily cash transactions for accuracy
• Monitor daily cash activity and cash flow
• Sales and Use Tax
• Maintain Prepaids and Fixed Assets
• Participate in closing the books each month
- General Accountant at Pfeiffer Vacuum Inc
- Senior Financial Analyst at Hewlett-Packard Inc. / Indigo America, Inc
- Staff Accountant / Senior Accountant at Hewlett-Packard Inc. / Indigo America, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
Manage and monitor administration, accounting cycle, procurement, payroll, inventory and operations for a residential and industrial paints company with $4.5M in revenues, 10+ retail stores. Supervise associates ensuring compliance with regulations, internal policies and procedures. Oversight expenses budget and management of the cash flow.
* Procurement Process: Led the purchasing process for 500+ SKUs and office supplies for 10 stores, interfacing with multiple vendors/suppliers. Verified and analyzed inventory reports to identify variances and mismanagement and on-hand office supplies for store distribution. Manage and file service contracts.
* General Accounting: Perform, monitor and distribute tasks: accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, bank reconciliations, aging reports, general ledger entries, account analysis, cash management, fixed assets, intercompany transactions and financial statements. Conduct sales forecast.
* Internal Auditing/Compliance: Visit stores to audit processes including cash management and inventory to ensure robust internal controls. Receive external auditors and provide required documentation and information: zero observations.
* Office Management: Oversaw daily office functions: payroll for 40 employees, handled visitors, suppliers and telephone calls, drafted letters, requested municipal and state government permits. Ensured efficient office procedures and support to other business units. Trained associates and supported store personnel in operational and administrative procedures.
* Taxes, Reporting & Analysis: Recorded and analyzed data to maintain sales and accounting departments' functionality and prepared monthly financial statements. Prepared all daily, monthly and quarterly reports: sales, commissions, banking, collections, municipal and state tax forms: 480a, 480b, IVU, W2, W3, Social Security, Disability Insurance, FUTA and SUTA.
LANCO MANUFACTURING CORP
➢ Identified multiple inventory discrepancies for mismanagement, data entry errors and document handling: detected thousands of dollars in theft and led to the appropriate action by senior management. Drove inventory accuracy to 95%.
➢ Created and improved processes and internal controls: bank reconciliations, inventory counts, cash management, tracking and analysis. Created an Excel spreadsheet to track aging, automated deposits verification process with 50% in time savings.
➢ Updated accounting books that where four months behind within a short period of time.
➢ Participated in the conversion from SAP to Oracle: systems testing and audits; managed bank account transition, changes to the POS system and documentation.
➢ Led the implementation of Navius Oracle.
- General Accountant at LANCO MANUFACTURING CORP
- Accounting Staff at BARRANQUITAS AUTO CORP
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
Responsible for working directly with the owner and Accounting Manager and handling all Accounting functions
• Property Management Accounting
• Βilling, A/R, A/P, Collections
• Preparation of journal entries
• Preparation of financial statements
• Maintenance of general ledger
• Reconciling 31 bank accounts
• Year End tenant reconciliations for 110 tenants
• Inter-company billing and reconciliation
• Balance Sheet Account Analysis
- GENERAL ACCOUNTANT at DUMUCCI COMPANIES
- JULIANS ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE at HYDRO-FLO TECHNOLOGIES
- Controller at MCLAKE CONSTRUCTION CO
- Accountant at PRO ACTIVE SOLUTIONS
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Accounting and Business
- General Accountant ◦ Responsibilities: * Tax preparation for 60 Corporate entities * Assist in monthly and year end book closings for 26 Operational entities * Re-develop accounting practices
- General Accountant at Hart Hotels, LLC
- Interim Controller & Tax Manager at
- Cost Accountant & Inventory/Receiving Manager at Power Drives, Inc
- Accounting Manager at Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Pre-Law - Pre-Law
General ledger, month end close process, GL account Recon accounts payable Daily Cash reports and projections Payroll Billings and collections Purchase order processing
- General Accountant at Gaming arts
- TAX ANALYST/STAFF ACCOUNTANT- Processed at ARISTOCRAT TECHNOLOGIES INC
- SR STAFF ACCOUNTANT-Processed Month End Close at ROBERT HALF & WORKWAY STAFFING
- Contract & Pricing Analyst at ALPHATEC SPINE, INC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Banking and Finance
- - Accounting
• Reduced closing time for month-end close by 50% by working closely with controller and implementing detailed and consolidated close schedules
• Assisted in generation of financial statements and packages that for management, board members and investors
• Conducted timely general ledger account reconciliation and other analyses related to month-end reporting requirement
• Maintained company-wide Fixed Asset schedule and ongoing CIP projects reconciliations; Prepared monthly depreciation journal entries and its allocations
• Monitor and report Capex project cost schedule that project managers relied upon for budgeting and planning purposes
• Interpreted project (shell) profitability by tracking and analyzing raw material cost, Toller cost and other supply chain expenses
• Ensured the accuracy and integrity of the financial statement through creating and maintaining accounting schedules (prepaids & accruals) and ensuring all the transactions are in accordance to GAAP
• Streamlined the A/R process ensuring timely billing and cash receipts. Handled A/P by coding and entering vendor invoices
• Assisted with the preparation and completion of the annual audit and corporate tax returns
• Developed and implemented SOP and departmental best practices on credit card reconciliation and RNV Account cleanup
- General Accountant at Materia, Inc
- Financial Accounting Analyst/Accountant at Oliden Technology, LLC
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Global Business
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science
- - Leadership
- - Finance and Real Estate