General Construction from fences decks additions garages siding Landscaping Hardscape framing and any other General Construction
- General Construction Worker at Big rock construction
- Plastics products company.. Sedona at Ppc
- General Contractor at
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• General construction
- General Construction Worker at New Force Construction
- General Construction Worker at A Team Property Management
- General Construction Worker at J & L Ornamental & Pipe Fence Painting
3 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school or equivalent
-Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met. -Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures. -Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs. -Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction or extractive workers. -Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate activities. -Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities. -Order or requisition materials or supplies. -Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment. -Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports. Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs. -Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment. -Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, or company policies. -Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans. STRUCTURE PAINTING & RENOVATIONS:
- General Construction Worker at OM CONSTRUCTION
- Foreman Framing Carpenter at
- Foreman Construction at Bachu & Associates, P.C
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
I work as an superintendent and also take on independent contracts as well performing general construction and driving heavy machinery.
- General Construction Worker at Black Water Construction Group
- Asbestos Abatement Worker at Abatech Services
- Tow Truck Operator at Long Hand International
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college - Business Management
• Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
• Position, join, align, or seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections or pipes.
• Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
• Position or dismantle forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
• Operate jack hammers or drills to break up concrete or pavement.
• Perform building weatherization tasks, such as repairing windows, adding insulation, or applying weather-stripping materials.
• Perform site activities required of green certified construction practices, such as implementing waste management procedures, identifying materials for resue, or installing erosion or sedimentation control mechanisms.
- GENERAL CONSTRUCTION WORKER at MLH CONSTRUCTION
- FedEx Package Handler at FedEx Ground
- QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR at Chep
- CAR PORTER at MEADE LEXUS OF SOUTHFIELD
5 years at this Job
Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards. Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities. Control traffic passing near, in, or around work zones. Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes. Lubricate, clean, or repair machinery, equipment, or tools. Provide assistance to craft workers, such as carpenters, plasterers, or masons.
- General Construction Worker at Dwelling Construction, INC
- Team Member at Lennox Warehouse
- Retail Sales Representative at Sprint
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities New construction (residential & commercial) ,help with materials estimates and manage projects Accomplishments I learned to work on different situations and deal with different kinds of people and create good relations with respect to the costumers Skills Used Framing (metal & wood), hang drywall, tape and texture (all kinds) , stucco ( foam and lath) and eifs, electrical , plumbing , tile , install doors, Windows , base and trim , cabinets install, insulation, concrete, cove base, carpet tile, counter tops, paint ( roll,brush & spray) and epoxy coats
- General Construction Worker at Walker construction
- General Construction Worker at PG3 contracting
7 years at this Job
Prepare construction site by loading and delivering materials, and by using a variety of tools -Sheetrocking -Framing -General housekeeping -Site Crew
- General Construction Worker at Ziwa Corporation
- Sales Lead at American Eagle Outfitters
- Customer Service and Sales at Cricket Communications
6 months at this Job
- - Business/Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Perform wide range of heavy labor, including digging, paving, hauling, and assist skilled
workers to complete residential construction projects on-time.
• Install and repairs drywall, flooring, plumbing, and electric fixtures and demolition.
• Painted building interiors and exteriors using spray guns, brushes, and rollers; caulked pipe joints; and used picks and shovels to dig trenches and level soil and gravel.
• Review work order to determine construction, renovation, and remodeling project scopes of work.
• Mentor junior team members and provide guidance on proper construction techniques and safety requirements.
• Inspect completed work to ensure conformance with construction specifications and uphold quality standards.
• Provided comprehensive construction support to complete indoor and outdoor residential and commercial projects.
• Organized and stored materials, machines, tools, and equipment to streamline inventory and supply management and optimize access needed tools and equipment.
• Removed debris to prepare and maintain construction sites, and created safe working environments.
• Assumed additional tasks and worked extended hours to meet project deadlines.
• Monitored inventory and reported supply needs for each construction job or project.
- General Construction Worker at Wallace Construction
- Auditor at Home Depot
- Hospitality Manager at Golden Corral
- Server/Certified Trainer at Red Lobster
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Assisted in the demolition, construction, and repair of apartment complexes
• Moved, stored, and organized building materials and other supplies on site
• Worked under the supervision of the on-site plumber as his assistant
• Painted and primed wooden trim and siding along with railing and banisters
• Maintained clean and organized work environment
- General Construction Worker at LUDICKS CONSTRUCTION
- Animal Care Attendant at City Vet - Ruffit
- Door, Floor, Barback at O'BANNONS'S TAPHOUSE
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Biology
- Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences - Pre-Vet Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences