September 2016 - September 2018 Food preparation for institutions such as schools, retirement homes and day cares. Stocking of the needed supplies. Loading delivery vehicles. GENERAL CONSTRUCTION WORKER
- GENERAL CONSTRUCTION WORKER at NU-WAY CONCESSIONAIRIES
- Laborer, Ironworker, carpenter and various other tasks as required at Re-bar
2 years at this Job
roofer and general construction worker for residential and commercial clients
- Roofer and General Construction Worker at Self-employed
- General Construction Laborer at Self-employed
- at Self-employed
- Assistant Warehouse Manager at Self-employed
23 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school diploma
• Helper in construction,
• framing ,drywall, floors and more , I know some of almost everything .
• I know how to use the tools as well.
• I know how to use grindr, table saw, skill saw , drill, shipping hammer (small,medium,big), measure tape, and more.
- General Construction Worker at General Construction
- Housekeeping at Sodexo Inc. ( Long beach Memorial Medical Center)
- Package Handler/Sorter at FedEx Ground
- Housekeeping at Cleaning services Inc.
6 months at this Job
- Still here
- High school
General construction, plumbing, electrical, framing, and installation of Windows,doors,cabinets and appliances
- General Construction Worker at Redmond construction
- Service Technician Supervisor at Walmart
- Installer/Technician at Pacific southwest flooring
- Installer/Technician at M.f.bolster flooring
1 year, 5 months at this Job
-Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met. -Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures. -Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs. -Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction or extractive workers. -Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate activities. -Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities. -Order or requisition materials or supplies. -Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment. -Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports. Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs. -Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment. -Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, or company policies. -Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans. STRUCTURE PAINTING & RENOVATIONS:
- General Construction Worker at OM CONSTRUCTION
- Foreman Framing Carpenter at
- Foreman Construction at Bachu & Associates, P.C
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Doing general construction which inclueds, plumbing, electricity, painting and all types of repairs.
- General Construction Worker at Moreno construction
- Operations Manager/Project Manager at Baytownies, LLC
- Logistics Service Representative III, Trilingual at OnProcess Technology
- Family & Youth Counselor/Missionary at The Universal Church
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
This company was a general contractor so I did various types of construction work . My main type of work was concrete and asphalt construction with this company. We also drilled water wells occasionally and also did a few metal buildings.
- General Construction Worker at Golden State construction Co.
- Concrete Finisher/ General Construction Laborer at Big B Construction Inc.
- Concrete Finisher at Babs Concrete Co.
8 months at this Job
- None - Construction Laborer Training Program
- High school or equivalent - Education
I worked with a group of 6 guys and we would do complete remodeling of apartments, balconies, houses, and general construction. I was also involved in doing demolition and getting rid of the trash. The work was non stop and usually heavy.
- General Construction Worker at michael & sons construction inc
4 months at this Job
- None - criminal justice
- High school
• Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
• Position, join, align, or seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections or pipes.
• Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
• Position or dismantle forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
• Operate jack hammers or drills to break up concrete or pavement.
• Perform building weatherization tasks, such as repairing windows, adding insulation, or applying weather-stripping materials.
• Perform site activities required of green certified construction practices, such as implementing waste management procedures, identifying materials for resue, or installing erosion or sedimentation control mechanisms.
- GENERAL CONSTRUCTION WORKER at MLH CONSTRUCTION
- FedEx Package Handler at FedEx Ground
- QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR at Chep
- CAR PORTER at MEADE LEXUS OF SOUTHFIELD
5 years, 2 months at this Job
• General Contracting
• Remodeling bathrooms/kitchens
• Installation of kitchen cabinets/bathroom shower doors
- General Construction Worker at NEW GEN CONSTRUCTION
- Construction Laborer at R and R Construction
- Electrician Helper at SALVATORE ELECTRICAL COMPANY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- General Education Development Certificate