I worked as a secretary in gawt general contractor, doing proposal and customer service.
- Gawt general contractor- secretary at Gawt general contractor
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some high school
Responsible for overrall operations and employee supervision of residential and commercial contracts. Developed business relationship with General Contractors to secure profitable projects. Pulling building permits for the city of philadelphia. Estimate and evaluate residential & commercial projects. Successful at building and learning a professional discipline within the organization resulting in improved quality control in all divisions for complete customer satisfaction. Identify,develop and implement new business opportunities in order to diversity the company's interest while preserving the core business.
- General Contractor at Lewis General Contractor
- Electrician/Plumber at Nelson electric & plumbing
- Electrician at Neducsin Management INC
- Electrician at PTR Baler and Compactor
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Electrical / Nec Code / International Building Code
- Certificate electrical - dean's list 3.5gpa -
Owner General Contractor
- General Contractor at J.W. Frank Construction
22 years, 6 months at this Job
- Some college - Psychology, fire science, geology.
General contractor, painting, interior and exterior, remodeling bathroom, kitchens, basements, hanging and finishing drywall, some electrical and plumbing.. worked on and off for 12 years
- General Contractor at Burton General Contractors
- Employee at Penn Station East Coast Subs
- General Contractor/Laborer at On Target
- Assistant Manager at Springdale Cleaners
11 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Licensed General and Millwork Contractor specializing in residential remodels and additions, kitchens and baths, cabinetry, door and window installation including Jeld-Wen and LaCantina folding and sliding doors. Projects range from $50,000 - $250,000. Gross sales $1 million per year.
- General Contractor at Jim Citarella, General Contractor
- Owner/President at California Finish Supply, Inc.
- Apprentice carpenter/mill worker at Arrow Sash & Door
24 years at this Job
Broadway The entire 4th floor - total renovation of commercial unit, including wall masonry installation, Latecoere International, Inc Commercial Renovation William Holly Miami Green Building Installed commercial mail boxes DEKA Colonnade Miscellaneous building repairs Shadefla Miami, Fl Installation of commercial awning. Some projects installed the Sun Square system from Austria Betsy Ross Hotel south beach (Sun Square) Residential property in Bahamas (Sun Square) Holiday Inn in Aruba (Sun Square) African Square Park Wachovia Cabana Installation Fontainebleau Resort Residential I have worked on many properties, and continue to do so, If need be I will send you a list of my clients
- General Contractor at General Contractor
- Business Owner at R.E. MURPHY CONSTRUCTION
- Superintendent at TURK CONSTRUCTION
- Superintendent at SUNSHINE
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Responsibilities I am the owner of the business Skills Used I do windows doors kitchens bathroom total remodels total re-models I have all the tools and all of qualifications I can do it all.
- General Contractor/Owner at rameses general contractor
17 years, 7 months at this Job
• General Contractor
- 2K General Contractor at
- Operations Director and Project Manager at First Step Property Services
- Project Manager at Ruscilli Construction
- Project Manager at Dyad Construction
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management - Construction Management
Owner and operator Of Tki General Contractor. built many commercial projects Including Platt Electric in Westhaven Ut. Strong leadership skills , and people skills ,working with home owners for over 20 years. My main accomplishment in my career serving our military and running a business and balance of family life.
- General Contractor at Tki General Contractor
21 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Built successful residential and commercial construction firm solely focused on complete customer satisfaction. Duties include:
• Running all of the daily operations.
• providing accurate and fair job bids for potential clients.
• coordinating all of the necessary subcontracting in order to complete each project as efficiently as possible.
• Active hands on construction experience.
- General Contractor - Owner at A.J. Freid General Contractor
- Assistant Superintendent at Ram Development
- Construction Inspector at Abide International
- Partner / Field Superintendent at McCulla Construction
24 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Construction Management