General Ledger Accountant for 2 Mid-Size Companies under the CVG umbrella. Responsibilities included handling all Accounting functions from General Ledger thru Trial Balance.
General Ledger Accountant for 2 Mid-Size
Companies under the CVG umbrella. Responsibilities included handling all Accounting functions from General Ledger thru Trial Balance.
- General Ledger Accountant at Camelot Venture Group
- Staff Accountant at 1.4G Global, LLC
- Staff Accountant at Radiant Event Technology LLC
- Bookkeeper at Rotunda Cleaning/Rotunda Marble and Stone Restoration
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree in Management
Richardson, TX Current
• Processed financial report packages (Month-end/Year-end closing) with multiple entities with a high level of complexity.
• Process monthly bank reconciliation with extensive investments, prepaid expense, fixed assets, deferrals, accruals, payroll liabilities and reserves.
• Day-to-day interaction with team and clients where necessary with questions and requests.
• Supported community Association Manager (CAM), Financial Accounting Support Personnel (FASP) and Association Board of Directors (BOD) as requested. General Ledger Accountant I- Richardson, TX Aug 2018- Mar 2019
• Responsible for managing the bookkeeping for around 72 Separate HOA
• Reconciled operating bank accounts, money market accounts, reserve accounts, and investment portfolios.
• Review codes and process of other department (A/R, A/P, Banking, etc.)
• Month-end close process: Adjusting journal entries, asset reconciliation, accruals, revenue recognition, etc.
• Oversee the accuracy of the monthly financial reporting to deliver the quality product.
- General Ledger Accountant II at Associa
- Account Reconciliation Specialist at
- Reconciliation Specialist at Amin Kotadia CPA Firm
7 months at this Job
- MS in Accounting - Accounting
- BS - Commerce
Gulf catering company
Top Taste Company
Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
• Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
• Prepare account reconciliations for moderate to complex accounts. Ensures that general ledger ending balances are reconciled and reconciling items are resolved.
• Reviewing junior accountant's journal entries to ensure accuracy.
• Provide appropriate accounting information to customers and vendors.
• Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
• Generate and distribute account management reports on monthly basis.
• Update counts of fixed assets including (depreciation - addition - moving - deletion).
• Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
• Assist with monthly/quarterly/annual review of financial results and variance analysis as compared to prior period for assigned areas on the financial statements.
• Prepare vat accounts monthly.
• Update accounts payable, accounts receivable and perform reconciliations
• Participate in preparing the company's Financial Statements (Balance sheet and the Income Statement).
- Senior General Ledger Accountant at Top Taste Group
- Accountant at United Foods company
- Accountant at ALTAQNIA W ELSITRA
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree of commerce - commerce
• Prepare daily and monthly bank accounts Reconciliation
• Prepare Journal Voucher for adjusting entries
• Prepare sub-ledger reconciliation/ concur Travel reconciliation, and identify variances
• Reconciles concur report with General ledger for account payable variance
• Prepare Journal Vouchers for Adjusting Entries
• Track, and monitor assets including site visits to inspect assets
• Surplus asset for disposal, and retire asset in PeopleSoft
• Maintain, and update record for leased assets
• Assist with end-year closing activities
• Charge/book indirect cost to various fund sources
- General Ledger Accountant III at Georgia Department of Health
- at National Association of Black Accountants
- Accountant at Ethos Energy
- Staff Accountant at Child Care Education Institute
1 year at this Job
- Master of Professional Accountancy - Professional Accountancy
- Bachelor in Business Administration in Accounting - Business Administration
• Reconcile general ledger accounts using Quickbooks Desktop and prepare monthly financial statements for the treasurer to present to the board of a nonprofit. Build and maintain schedules in Excel for depreciation and amortization of fixed assets, adjustments to prepaid expenses, and revenue recognition. Research accounting issues at FASB online and in printed Accounting Standards Codification to ensure compliance with GAAP.
• Audited, adjusted, and corrected general ledger account balances to bring financial statements into compli-ance with GAAP.
• Work on weekends.
- General Ledger Accountant-Remote at TTEC •
- Accounting Specialist-Contract at Mercedes-Benz USI
- General Ledger Accountant at AFUSA
- Commissions Accountant-Contract at Time Warner Cable
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- BSBA - Accounting
• Performed monthly general ledger accounts reconciliation. Prepared and reviewed monthly journal entries to the general ledger.
• Reviewed and posted payroll journal entries for US parent company and 11 subsidiaries.
• Prepared monthly consolidated financial report for US division with 12 subsidiaries, posted elimination journal entries.
• Prepared and analyzed monthly departmental financial statements (for 13 HQ departments) and branch financial statements (for 15 branch operations). Communicated financial results with department heads and branch directors.
• Prepared monthly statement of cash flows. Developed and maintained the forecast model cash flow statement of the company.
• Communicated and explained accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the senior management team.
• Assisted on other projects including ad hoc financial statements, corporate tax preparation, annual audit, accounting software implementation, writing of standards of procedure, etc.
- Senior General Ledger Accountant at TOWER BRIDGE INTERNATIONAL GROUP
- Financial Analyst, Global Reconciliation Utility at MORGAN STANLEY
- General Accountant at CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATION
- VOLUNTEER INCOME TAX ASSISTANCE at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Accountancy - Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Cum Laude - Business
• Prepare, upload, and interpret daily journal entries for use in reconciling and correcting 45+ GL revenue centers through high proficiency in Excel
• Responsible for timely reconciliation and analysis of those GL accounts to provide Controller for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of public company
• In control of identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems
• Ensuring smooth integration, implementation, and reconciliation of various subsystems to the General Ledger
• Reviewing daily and month-end data for 45+ revenue centers adhering to requirements for department’s month-end closing schedule
• Prepare month end balance sheet reconciliations with appropriate backup for assigned cash and accounts receivable accounts in specified tight timeline
• Supervise accounting team of six employees with financial reporting and I’m responsible for reviewing and assisting when necessary with all communications in regards to those reconciliations
• Prepare schedules requested for the completion of tax returns and assist controller with any other special projects
- General Ledger Accountant at Mesquite Gaming
- Administrative Assistant at Dixie State University
- Registration Technician at Dixie State University
- Admissions Secretary at Dixie State University
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Certificate - Marketing
- Associate - Industrial Business Management
Report directly to the CFO with the following responsibilities: preparation of Daily Cash Reports, maintenance of General Ledger including creation and posting of all journal entries, completion of customized monthly Financial Statements, Bank Reconciliations, Account Analysis of various G/L accounts, filing of State Sales Tax returns, Month-end and Year-end Closings, and assistance with Annual Audit.
- General Ledger Accountant at State Theatre Regional Arts Center at New Brunswick
- Accountant at Hyacinth Foundation
- Senior Affiliate Credit Representative at Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Binsky & Snyder Service Inc
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.S. - Business Administration
• Prepared balance sheet and income statement and supported the annual audit and quarterly reviews
• Performed the month-end close process, including journal entries, reconciliations and general ledger review
• Recorded fixed asset acquisitions, dispositions and deprecation and prepared monthly report for management
• Increased accuracy and efficiency by implementing an automated software for transaction matching
- General Ledger Accountant at Xue Si Xing Digital Marketing Corporation (TAAZE)
- Staff Accountant (part-time) at 500net Technology Corporation
- Financial Accountant at Scientech Corporation
7 months at this Job
- M.S. - Financial Engineering and Risk Management
- B.A. - Public Finance
Manufacturer of trusses
• Analyze and correct first quarter accounts in general ledger, prepare monthly financial statements and cash flow statements
• Prepare cash forecast for 2013 and 2014 years and update actual amounts in the 2012 forecast balance sheet and income statements
• Provide schedules for year-end audit and answer audit inquires
• Provide schedules for quarterly bank reviews and answer review inquires
• Prepare Quarterly sales tax returns and make tax deposits
• Review corporate and LLC tax returns prepared by CPA firm prior to filings
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for the operating and payroll accounts
Manufacturer of trusses
- General Ledger Accountant at California TrusFrame, LLC
- Consultant at Shared Equity Investments Inc
- Consultant at The Nicholas Group
- Controller at Fidelity Homes, Inc
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy - Accountancy