28/11/2015 - up to present (4 Years)
INSTITUTION: AL RAED CONSULTANT MEDICAL CENTER
COMPANY INDUSTRY: HEALTHCARE/MEDICAL
LOCATION: CITY OF RIYADH, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
PHONE NUMBER: +966 920033560
EMAIL: [email protected]
MAIN CATEGORY OF FACILITY: DERMATOLOGY AND OPHTHALMOLOGY DEPARTMENT Duties and Responsibilities:
• General Nurse/Opthalmic Diagnostic Nurse ❖ Provides professional nursing care to persons with disorder of the eyes including blindness or visual impairment. Perform treatments, deliver medications and work with doctors and patient treatment are allowed. ❖ Provides professionals nursing care to patients undergoing eye surgery. Discusses the operative eye procedures with patient and informs them of what to expect during surgery. ❖ Conducting preliminary eye examinations (taking the the patient's ocular pressure, conducting a preliminary vision exam, applying eye drops and performing assessment) prior to the patient being examined by the ophthalmologist. ❖ Performs ophthalmic diagnostic procedures to help determine the underlying cause of different ophthalmic illnesses. ❖ Ensure integrity of all ophthalmic diagnostic machines to deliver precise and accurate results.
• General Nurse/Nurse Technician ❖ In-charge of taking the patient's general information and clinical history. ❖ Vital Signs and Weight record. ❖ Assisting dermatologists in the clinical management of patients and in clinical procedures that includes, but not limited to, Botox and filler injections, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy, thread face lifting, Chemical Peeling, Dermaplax procedure, Mesotherapy for Lipolysis and fractional laser skin treatment. ❖ Certified and Performs Laser Hair Removal using Elite Plus-Cynosure, Non-surgical body contouring treatment and Cellulite reduction using VelaShape III, Carbon Laser Facial treatment and hair bleaching using Lutronic'sNd: YAG Spectra XT laser machine, Micro skin needling, and Hydracool Plus facial treatment. BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS)SEMINARS ATTENDED: SAUDI COMMISSION FOR HEALTH SPECIALTIES Prince Sultan Military Medical City (CPR Education Center) Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Date Issued: October 23, 2018
- General Nurse/Opthalmic Diagnostic Nurse at CITY OF RIYADH
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
AGLIPAY DISTRICT HOSPITAL Staff Nurse. -Medical ward(Female and Male) -Out patient department
- General Nurse at BEST HOMECARE
- Homecare nurse at Villa Ventura, AglipayQuirino
- at TRAININGS AND SEMINARS
- at TRAININGS AND SEMINARS
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - SECONDARY Level
Client Name: Kwekwe General Hospital Brief Work Description:
• Responsible for delivering exceptional experiences for all patients being treated in the hospital, doing this by working as part of a multi-skilled nursing and medical team and supporting the work of health care professionals.
• Developing nursing care plans and treatment care plans for all patients including those with HIV/AIDS.
• Understanding a full range of issues around the clinical management of HIV/AIDS integrated services.
• Experiences in the clinical management of HIV/AIDS.
- Registered General Nurse at Kwekwe General Hospital
- Acting Sister-In-Charge at Kwekwe General Hospital
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Philadelphia PA November 2018-Past Validates: Prepared comprehensive and accurate correspondence as assigned for applicants, schools, professional healthcare boards and others. Documenting and analyzing materials of applications; insures completeness and authenticity of credentials. Helping foreign-educated healthcare professionals to obtain their license in the United States by collecting and analyzing their credentials. Conducts independent research by using internet searches and archival materials.
• Initial license, registration, diploma as a first-level, general nurse in your country of education.
• A current license, registration, diplomas a first-level, general nurse in any jurisdiction.
Philadelphia PA November 2018-Past
Prepared comprehensive and accurate correspondence as assigned for applicants, schools, professional healthcare boards and others.
Documenting and analyzing materials of applications; insures completeness and authenticity of credentials.
Helping foreign-educated healthcare professionals to obtain their license in the United States by collecting and analyzing their credentials.
Conducts independent research by using internet searches and archival materials.
- A current license, registration, diplomas a first-level, general nurse at CGFNS International
- Medical Assistant at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Program Supervisor at CHS Ken Crest
- Unit Secretary/Nurse Technician at Mainline Health System
6 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BS - Criminal Justice
- Associate - Human Service Management
- General Nurse at Al Hadaf Al Wadih Home Healthcare
- School Nurse at Little Regent Nursery
- Staff Nurse at Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center
- Nurse Trainee at Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- General Nurse at Al Salama Hospital, Abu Dhabi City
- General Nurse at Nightingale Home Health Care LLC
- Staff Nurse at Gabriela Silang General Hospital/ Ilocos Sur Provincial Hospital
- Staff nurse at Gabriela Silang General Hospital/ Ilocos Sur Provincial Hospital
3 months at this Job
- General Nurse at Amsscca
- General Nurse at HOSPITAL SAN LUCAS
- Walmart Stocker at Walmart
3 months at this Job
- Bachillerato en enfermeria - Enfermeria
2017-2018 completed on the 5 of december
• one week community care nursing done at caneside clinic.
• Worked at Umhlanga hospital as an 3rd and 4th year student [course leading to registration as an general nurse R683]. Completed a total of 2000 hours, awaiting results.hours were completed in many disciplines such as: 1. Accident and emergency department 2. General surgical ward 3. Neurosurgical ward 4. Day ward 5. Theatre 6. Orthopedic ward 7. Maternity 8. Paediatiric ward 9. Medical ward 10. Cardio thoracic ward 11. haematology ward 12. ICU 1 and 2
- course leading to registration as an general nurse R683 at Maternity
- Registered as a Enrolled nurse at
- course leading to enrollement as an enrolled nurse at
- receptionist at Phoenix anodizing at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors - Pass
- General Nurse at Ministry of health and child care
- Registered Nurse at
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- None - Nursing
- Diploma of Higher Education
10. Nurse Resume
Currently working as a general nurse in a recognized private facility
- Nurse at NURSES UNLIMITED
- Kenya registered community health nurse at Private facility
5 months at this Job
- Some college
- Diploma - Nursing