- MLT Generalist at Decatur County General Hospital
- MLT Generalist at St. Thomas Hospital/Centerville
- Generalist at Interstate Blood Bank, MLT
- Generalist at Primehealth Medical Center
3 months at this Job
- - Medical Laboratory Professional
HR Generalist and HR management roles for this non-profit organization, responsible for: recruitment, hiring, employee relations, performance management, terminations.
- Generalist at Human Resources Department
- Administrative and professional positions at VARIOUS COMPANIES AND LOCATIONS
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
Generalist serving all departments of tech company specializing in AI business technologies.
• Led new employee orientation/New hire processing
• Benefits administration/COBRA/Open Enrollment
• Performance evaluations/Compensation planning
• Established audit/filing procedures for employee documentation
• Maintained employee documentation
• Policy and process creation
- GENERALIST at COGNITIVE SCALE
- HR BUSINESS PARTNER I at ST. DAVID'S MEDICAL CENTER
- HR Generalist at ST. DAVID'S MEDICAL CENTER
2 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION - Health Administration
- BACHELORS IN HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION - Business Administration
Generalist, microbiology, hematology, bloodbank, phlebotomy tasks.
➢ Examine and analyze body fluids and cells.
➢ Identify bacteria, parasites, and other micro-organisms.
➢ Analyze chemical content of fluids and drug levels in blood
➢ Perform blood typing and blood cell counts
➢ Prepare specimens for examination
➢ Look for abnormal cells and analyze and relay results to physician(s)
- Generalist at Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Interventional Pain Specialist at Cresentview Hills, KY
- Adjunct Allied Health Instructor at Gateway Technical and Community College
- Allied Health Instructor at Lincoln College of Technology
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science
Human Resource Generalist
- HR Generalist at Prism Plastics temp job through Nesco Resources
- Associate at Kroger
- Recruiter at Vibrus Group LLC
- Recruiter at Guardian Angel Health Care
1 month at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - I.T
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Development/Training and Development
• Deliver generalist services while providing senior leadership with strategic counsel and support for organizational and team structures, staff development, career coaching, succession planning, performance counseling and disciplinary action in accordance with company policies and applicable labor regulations. Sole HR representative at Population Council's Center for Biomedical Research laboratory.
• Act as an employee relations expert and investigator in support of employee counseling and coaching through complex conflicts and emotionally charged situations. Identify workplace solutions and corrective implementation plans by working closely with management and staff.
• Drive the end of year performance appraisals process providing consultation and conversation coaching to supervisors and staff. Also drive the promotion process with managers providing support and guidance related to their respective promotion packages.
• Manage talent acquisition and on-boarding procedures for permanent and temporary staff as well as interns located at headquarters, CBR and the Washington, DC offices. Work closely with hiring managers to identify needs, determine recruitment strategies, screen candidates, coordinate and conduct multi-office interviews, and provide hiring decision recommendations.
• Orchestrate off-boarding for departing staff including resignations and terminations. Team with legal, office services, and supervisors to plan and prepare for separations notification discussions. Create talking points when needed, prepare separation letters and severance and release agreements, and conduct exit interviews.
• Manage CBR Fellowship program including administration of J-1 visa documentation and applications through the U.S Department of State. Serve as trusted resource for fellows during their transition to the U.S. office. Liaise with immigration attorney on complex Visa issues, H-1B/L Visas and U.S. Green Card applications.
• Collaborate with the HR colleagues to ensure policies and procedures are up-to-date and appropriately implemented; recommend changes to existing policies and procedures to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of HR services; advise staff of the interpretation and application of HR policies.
- Generalist at Global Talent Management
- Specialist at Global Talent Management
- Staff Assistant II, Human Resources at Population Council
- Human Resources Temp at Ross Stores
1 year at this Job
- MA in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- BS in Business Administration - Business Administration
A Generalist role, employee relations, FMLA, attendance. Recruiting, Special projects
- Generalist Responsibilities at Candle-Lite
- Recruiting/Retention Coordinator; Supply Chain Management Tri at
- Administrative Assistant at Dick's Clothing & Sporting Goods
- Store Manager at Dollar General Stores
14 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resources Management
- Medical Technologist, Generalist at Waterbury hospital
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Medical technology
3D generalist for video clips & short movies
- 3D Generalist at Mazzika group
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Several Companies
- 3D Generalist at Gravity post production house
- 3D Animator at TR studios
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - Computer science
Converted from contractor to full time HR Generalist role.
- HR Generalist at Thyssenkrupp Elevator
- HR Contractor at Somerfield and Associates
- Unemployed at Unemployed
- HR Director at Carlisle Corporation
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration