• Worked remotely with no supervision on various customer needs from tower sites to local hospitals to make repairs in a timely manner and spot preventative maintenance needs.
• Held to very high standards for daily paperwork, parts accountability, and time records.
• Exceptional troubleshooting skills to keep customer down time to a minimum.
• As a lead technician responsible for major repairs and engine overhauls on high profile jobs and vessel repairs.
• Performed Load bank testing on Generac, Onan, and Caterpillar generator sets ranging in size from 20KW to 1000KW.
- GENERATOR TECHNICIAN at BAY DIESEL AND GENERATOR
- MECHANIC at METRO MACHINE SHIPYARD
- FORKLIFT MECHANIC at HARALSON TIRE COMPANY
- MECHANIC at CRESCO EQUIPMENT RENTAL
6 years, 4 months at this Job
I Enlisted as a 91D which is a Generator Mechanic / Technician I’ve Also Been Trained As a 91B which is a wheel vehicle mechanic I’ve held a team leader position we’re I managed and was over soldiers and had to counsel them on monthly expectations in order to complete the task given
- Generator Technician at US Army Active Duty/ Army Reserve
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Generator Technician at Weld Power Generator
- Electrical Technician at U.S. Navy
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Generator Technician at Certified Generator Service
- Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician at Electroplantas
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Rewinding of generator performed various testing of connections and overall generator I can perform any and all major operation involved in a generator rewind
- Generator Technician at Siemens AG
- Elect.motor winder at Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC
15 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Complete Generator service. Anywhere from basic service calls to installs. Commercial, Industrial, and Residential applications. KOHLER air-cooled residential gen-set certified. Trained in Oil/Gas Field applications as well.
- Generator Technician at eNGines-LPG
- HVAC Technician at Carson 24 Hour Service
- Tower Climber/Mechanic at Speelman Electric Incorporated
- Mechanic at Midas Tire & Auto
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Auto Service - Auto Service
• Preventative maintenance on residential and commercial generators
• Diagnostics and Repairs on all Residential and Commercial Generators and Systems
- Generator Technician at Powers Generator Service
- Generator Technician at Power Products
- Mechanic at B & B Auto Clinic
- Mechanic at Regan Ford
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied science, Alternative fuels, Highbrid vehicles, Automotive and Diesel Technology, High Performance Engines, and Electrical Power Generation
- High school - Academics and Automotive Technology
- High school - Academics
- Generator Technician at Northeast Generator
- Mechinery Technician/Federal Law Enforcment at US Coast Guard/DHS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Air cooled generators
- Certificate - PC Repair & Operating Systems Technologies and Computer Networking
- Certificate - Honda Diagnostic System
- Diploma - Automotive Technology
Travel all over Oklahoma to every S&T generator location, service the generators, which entails changing oil, fueling up the generators with diesel, and performing basic maintenance duties. I often have to use my problem solving skills to fix the generators and/or light towers.
- Generator Technician at S&T Oilfield Services
- Tower Hand at Chaffin Tower Services, Inc
- at Wal-Mart
7 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Over my six years in the U.S Army I have been responsible for over 100 million dollars in equipment. I was responsible for service on diesel engine generator sets anywhere from the range of 15k all the way up to 150k. Also performed services on other diesel operated equipment like small trucks, cranes, and forklifts. I also maintained inventory of all parts received and installed insuring a unit organized work flow. I as well as trained to operate all equipment that I performed services on. During my duration in the U.S Army I have earned a Good Conduct Medal exemplifying my excellent drive, work ethics, and great performance. As well as received the U.S Army Accommodation Medals for my excellent performance and dedication to quality and great work.
- Generator technician at U.S Army I
- Maintenance Supervisor at U.S Army
- Maintenance technician and Security at Al Kut
- File clerk and data entry at Marvel Towers Insurance Company
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - nursing