Generator technician and load Bank on generator worked on asco 7000 300 series automatic transfer switches and serviced generators change oil all fuel filters and oil filters water hose's hydraulic hoses, radiators, fan belt's starter's and generator eñd removing injector pump Injectors ,water pumps and all other parts need to be changed I have been mechanic for 16 year and been generator technician 4 years and certified in air cool and liquid cool and protector series.
- Generator Technician at arcco power system
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - mechanic technician generator
- High school or equivalent
I have been training to become a generator technician. I passed the Generac Certification and training class. I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to work for such a great company. I have decided that generators may not be the career for me.
- Generator Technician at Multi-Craft Contractors
- Locating Technician at Consolidated Infrastructure Group
- Installation Helper at Arkansas Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Apprentice at Multi-Craft Contractors
7 months at this Job
- High school
Multi brand, multi fuel, certified generator technician with full installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting experience ranging from 5kw to 2mw generators.
- Certified Generator Technician at Pan American Power Inc
- Assistant Manager at Domino's Pizza
- Generator Tech Assistant at Herbert Enterprises Inc
- Electrician at Hutchinson's Electric Co., Inc
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- - electronics and had on site auto mechanic training
- High school diploma
Lead Generator Technician in Montana for Energy Mangment Corp. Preventive maintenance on Generators, Transfer Switches, and HVAC Units. Repair and trouble shoot any issues. Document repairs and Maintenance. Work in a safe manner with little to no supervision. Clean and Organized work ethic.
- Lead Generator Technician at Energy Managment Corporation
- Automotive at Mels Repair
- School Bus Technician Internship at American Falls School District
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Applied Sciences - Diesel, Communications, Business
- - EDUCATION
- Associates of Applied Sciences - Technology
• Worked remotely with no supervision on various customer needs from tower sites to local hospitals to make repairs in a timely manner and spot preventative maintenance needs.
• Held to very high standards for daily paperwork, parts accountability, and time records.
• Exceptional troubleshooting skills to keep customer down time to a minimum.
• As a lead technician responsible for major repairs and engine overhauls on high profile jobs and vessel repairs.
• Performed Load bank testing on Generac, Onan, and Caterpillar generator sets ranging in size from 20KW to 1000KW.
- GENERATOR TECHNICIAN at BAY DIESEL AND GENERATOR
- MECHANIC at METRO MACHINE SHIPYARD
- FORKLIFT MECHANIC at HARALSON TIRE COMPANY
- MECHANIC at CRESCO EQUIPMENT RENTAL
6 years, 3 months at this Job
My daily responsibility as a starter generator technician is to tear down the generator, check for damage and quote, resurface the commutator on the armature, prep for paint, build, and finish the generator. AIRCRAFT SHEET METAL TECHNICIAN I know how to drill out rivets, repair a skin, replace ribs on a flap/ aileron, how to work on a barrel of a plane, DUNKIN DONUTS I did marketing for Dunkin Donuts in the Metro area, I was also a shift leader. My daily responsibilities were to travel to different stores within the area to promote and advertise the company. As a shift lead, I would be in charge of the store and employees to make sure everything was running correctly.
- STARTER GENERATOR TECHNICIAN at SOUTHWIND AVATION
2 years, 11 months at this Job
As the Compound Generator Technician I Schedule, perform and inspect preventative maintenance, reactionary maintenance, and repairs on emergency power generators, automatic transfer switch systems, as well as Subsurface fuel tanks in conjunction with surface day tank fuel systems with mechanical and electronic auto fill systems in accordance with established operational and maintenance procedures and manufacture's recommendations. I also am responsible for the completion of additions and modifications and serve as liaison and subject matter expert for the Facilities Managers for such modifications, and additions to the Emergency Power generation system and Subsequent equipment. I conduct training and QA/QC of LE staff performing tests and maintenance of emergency power generator sets, and subsequent equipment. I perform all tests and maintenance on such equipment in areas not available to LE staff I Conduct TDY for onsite repairs, training and QA/QC as needed throughout the country on emergency power generators, ATSs and Fuel systems.
- Compound Generator Technician at Pacific Architects and Engineers (PAE)
- 37F Psychological Operations (PSYOP) SGT at USACAPOC
- at Military US Army Reserve
- Strategic Communications Planner at SOS International LLC
6 months at this Job
More employment history on request.
- Generator Technician at Generator Tech
- Lube Tech Holt Cat July at Holt Cat
2 years at this Job
- Generator technician at Amerit Fleet Solutions
- Supervisor at Ahern Rentals
- Shop Supervisor at Roehl Transport
- Mechanic II at Newton County Department of Transportation
2 months at this Job
Production in building AND design of electric generator power.
- Generator Technician at General Electric Circleville Lamp Plant
- Materal handler at WESCO International
- Material Handler at Highlifter
- Back Rack Shift Leader at DITTO APPAREL
5 months at this Job
- No - Industrial Engineering Technology
- High School Diploma