- Geologist at Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- Contractor Geologist at Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- Geologist graduate at Areva
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Geology
• Lead for Operations Geology team including supervising 2 Geoscientists.
• Lead Geologist on new acquisition in Flat Castle area worth $100 MM.
• Performed petrophysical log analysis and created original gas in place, isopach, and pay maps.
• Responsible for supervising and geosteering 2 rigs drilling horizontal super lateral Utica wells up to 20,000 feet in lateral length.
• Work closely with operations department to evaluate engineered completions on long laterals.
• Review core and cuttings to determine mineralogy and calibrate logs.
• Analyze geomechanics and geochemistry to determine the importance of rock mechanics, gas composition and maturity in the production of the wells.
- SENIOR OPERATIONS GEOLOGIST at Eclipse Resources / State College
- Senior Petroleum Geologist at QEP Energy
- Part Time Instructor at Colorado Mountain College
2 years at this Job
- M.S. - Geology
- B.S. - Geology
Staff geologist performing tasks related to geological engineering projects. Duties include, logging and sampling drill data for subsurface analysis of soil and rock engineering properties, coordinating with engineers, drillers, and construction personal, monitoring groundwater fluctuations, monitoring inclinometer instruments, conducting geomorphic surface analysis using ArcGIS and Structure From Motion software, and generating maps and technical reports.
- Geologist at Shannon & Wilson, Inc., CO
- at Constraining the Holocene Extent
- Staff Geologist at Lettis Consultants International
- Summer Geological Research Intern at Bureau of Reclamation, CO
11 months at this Job
- M.Sc. - Geology
- B.S. - Geological Sciences
I m geologist
- Geologist at Online company oil and gas
- Editing pictures online customer service at
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geology
Conduct research and literature reviews for projects. Exploration Geologist, duties include building and updating projects, mapping formations and faulting in Geographix.
- Geologist at Pearl Oil and Gas
- LAB ASSISTANT at Youngstown State University
- PEER TUTOR at Youngstown State University
- Geotech at Pure Earth Resources
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Geology - Geology
- High school or equivalent
INDEPENDENT CONSULTING Wellsite GEOLOGIST
- Wellsite Geologist at Independent Contactor
- Primary Wellsite Geologist at Goolsby Brothers & Associstes, Inc
- Independent Consultant at Goolsby Brothers & Associates
- Consulting Geologist on interim wells at King Canyon Buffalo
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Arts and Science
* Well site geologist in petroleum field. Experience in sample collection, agencies and petroleum industry, microscope analysis, mudlogging, bore hole gas analysis mass spectrometry, strong geographic information isotubes, rigging up agitator and poly-flow line, gamma ray interpretation, systems skill set, multidisciplinary oil fluorescence, geosteering, geologic reports, and laboratory work with X- background, and an education based ray diffraction and fluorescence. Experience in Permian, and San Juan in geological sciences. Basins.
- Geologist at Field Geo Services, Grand Junction, CO
- Data collection Scientist at Zia Engineering, Western Slope, CO
- Geodatabase Configuration Contractor at National Park Service (NPS)
- Quality Assurance Specialist at ProStar GeoCorp
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate of Science - Geology & Geographic Information Systems
I am a geologist for the company. I have worked on Phase I and II environmental site assessments. I have installed, sampled, and compiled reports on monitoring wells. I have supervised numerous field events, and I have gained extensive knowledge on ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Surfer, Strater, TRRP Requirements, OSHA standards, MicrosoftOffice, and many other programs and situations.
- Geologist at Environeering, Inc
- Server at Trulucks
- Bartender/Manager at Mortons The Steakhouse
- Starbucks Team Leader at Starbucks
9 months at this Job
- BS - Geology and GIS
Permit management for the 42 CFR 3600/3800 Mineral Material and Mining Laws. Issue Mineral Material Permits, production and reclamation inspections. Review all APD requests for formation depth, lithology, and thickness of layers. As the only Geologist in the Field Office, member of all Inter-Disciplinary Team projects, evaluating any potential paleonotolgical resource concerns. On-site reviews, recommendations of surveys, review, and construction recommendations for all Field Office Projects.
- Geologist at Bureau of Land Management- Department of the Interior
- Soil Conservation Technician at USDA NRCS
- Senior Environmental Scientist at Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Environmental Manager at Indiana Department of Environmental Management
5 months at this Job
- Master of Geoscience (all but thesis) - Geoscience
- Bachelors of Science - Geology
10. Geologist Resume
Staff Geologist with experience in geotechnical investigations. On-call geologist for multiple large-scale grading sites. Duties have included approving removal bottom soils, geologic mapping and correlation of geologic units, landslide surfaces, and local faults to update geotechnical recommendations for onsite conditions. Responsibilities for preliminary investigations has involved fault trenching, logging test pits, logging and sampling for hollow stem, solid flight, and becker hammer drill rigs, and downhole logging and sampling for bucket auger rigs. Post-grade duties have included field density testing and sampling for onsite and offsite utility trench backfill, and asphalt testing. Office work includes drafting cross sections, proposals, memos, and project reports for preliminary, as-graded, and postgrade submittals, utilizing AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D for report figures and design recommendations.
- Geologist at LGC Geotechnical, Inc
- at Masters Research, Earth & Climate Sciences, SF State
- Graduate Teaching Associate at
- Park Ranger Intern at Dead Horse Point State Park
3 years at this Job
- M.S. - Geology
- B.S. - Geology