Saudi Arabia Worked in Bureau of Geophysical Prospects (BGP (Saudi Arabia) International) for almost 3 years as a Senior QC SKILLS Geophysicist in a seismic crew. Excellent communicator Geologist AJK Coal mines Team Work Job and Internship at AJK Coal Mining Kotali Project in Pakistan. Field study of rocks (Identification, sampling, thickness measurement, fossil identification, stratigraphy and sedimentology). Computer literacy
- QC geophysicist at Bureau of Geophysical Prospects (BGP (Saudi Arabia) International)
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Geology
- Collected field electromagnetic data using the MetalMapperII apparatus for ordnance mapping - Perform QC, database maintenance, and interpretation/mapping of electromagnetic data to meet client expectations and regulatory mandates
- Geophysicist at NAEVA Geophysics
- Volunteer English Instructor at Abbey St. Martin of Canigou
- Geophysicist Intern at Chevron Corporation
- Geologist Intern at Virginia Department of Mines
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. Geophysics - Geophysics
- B.S. - Geosciences
- - International Field Studies for Geology
- Geophysicist at Anrs wieb
- Geophysical Technician at Anrs wieb
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Geophysics
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of education in physics
- Geophysicist at CGG - Multi-Physics
- Geophysicist at CGG - Grav-Mag Solutions
- at Geoscientist, NEOS Geosolutions
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate at University of Nebraska-Lincoln
3 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Environmental Sciences
- M.S., Geophysics - Geophysics and Applied Statistics
- M.Sc. - Exploration Geophysics
- B.Sc. - Physics
Improved the accuracy and efficiency of production processing jobs by deciding on and testing
suitable seismic measurements and data processing techniques.
• Consistently exceeded client expectations on data quality by analyzing data and providing recommendations for data processing parameters.
• Decreased the rollout time for new processing code by providing critical feedback to technical support staff during alpha and beta testing.
• Reduced the impact of problems encountered during processing by investigating and reporting them in a timely manner.
• Improved project management and personnel management by administrating project tasks, timely forecasting of resources, reporting of projects status via EPM, and project archiving. Highlighted Contributions
• Took on the role of Loss Prevention Team Leader which focused on increasing operations efficiency and reducing nonproductive time by analyzing risk identification reports, providing root-cause investigations and creating action items that would prevent future occurrences of the same accidents.
• Lead and participated in quality improvement projects which increased operations efficiency, improved employee production and morale, and increased employee safety.
• Took on role of local project management & EPM champion. Achieved greater management of all projects and improved resource utilization across three processing centers by providing one- on-one training, support, guidance, & troubleshooting of all projects using Microsoft Project Professional. 720-233-8024 | [email protected]
- Geophysicist at Schlumberger WesternGeco
- Data Engineer at Homeland Uranium
- Lab/Teacher Assistant at Colorado Mesa University
- Assistant Store Manager at Loco Food Stores
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Geology
• Processing seismic data from field data through depth imaging
• Processing included 2D/3D land and marine from multiple regions
• Worked on vintage 2D data with challenging geometry
• Processing performed utilizing Reveal/OpenCPS software and included writing tools in Python
• Oversaw and reviewed seismic processing performed by a contracted company
- Geophysicist at DOI/USGS
- Sr Geophysicist/Project Leader at Schlumberger/WesternGeco
- Data Processing Engineer at Schlumberger/WesternGeco
- Associate Seismologist at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Geology
- Bachelor of Science - Geology
Point-of-contact for DOE/NNSA National Laboratory Visiting Scientist Research Program. Conducted seismology and geophysics product installations, integration, and preliminary evaluation of datasets, tools, and software. Built daily events and archived results. Tested NTNF developer’s software performance. Processed high-resolution imagery and created geospatial dataset libraries.
- Geophysicist at Modus Operandi / BAE Systems
- Senior Engineering Professional at Modern Technologies Corporation
- Cartographic Technician at Enterprise Information Solutions, Inc
- Science Assistant at National Science Foundation
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.S., Geology
- B.S., Geology
Assist in the processing of microseismic data for subsurface characterization and monitoring
• Run Matlab scripts to analyze and process data for report making.
• Locate microseismic events for analysis on velocity model building, inversion, and data.
• Create reports, presentations and other deliverables.
• Manage a team during tasks that consist of processing multiple projects to guarantee their completion on a timely manner.
- Geophysicist at Borehole Seismic, LLC
- Technician at Borehole Seismic, LLC
- Office Assistant at University Of Houston
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Geophysics
- Bachelor - Geology
As project leader for an agile team, used scrum meetings and targeted mentoring to complete tasks on time and under budget, even with several regression failures over the project lifetime.
- Geophysicist at Schlumberger
- Seismic Engineer II at Schlumberger
- Seismic Engineer at Schlumberger
- Graduate Research Assistant at Ball State University
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Geology
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering, Geology
- Assist in the processing of micro-seismic data for subsurface characterization and monitoring purposes. - Picked the events with P and S waves using MATLAB software - Visualized the model of wells using DI software
- Geophysicist at Borehole Seismic LLC
- Teaching Assistant, Reservoir Petro-physics at University of Houston
- Environmental R&D Field Engineer at Halla E&C Corporation
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Petroleum Engineering - Petroleum Engineering
- Bachelor's - 4 year