• Geophysicist responsible for the seismic interpretation and its impact on the newly acquired field from Anadarko Petroleum Company (192,000 acres).
• Generated seismic-well ties, depth models and geomodels in order to plan, de-risk and successfully drill over 200 wells with 95% in-zone placement.
• Integrated microseismic analysis and reservoir modeling in order to identify efficient well spacing and landing under given completion design. Recommendations included a new completion strategy and new well target scheme to maximize pad value return.
• Improved stage and completion design for 15 wells by assessing fracture-inclined areas.
• Produced and integrated post-stack seismic inversion analysis for asset development prioritization, target ranking and risk assessment.
• Led microseismic project on 14 well pad to identify differences in completion designs, target evaluation, stress field orientation and SRV.
• Integrated seismic attribute analysis with rock properties and reservoir pressure parameter to predict potential zones prone to frac-hits
• Oversaw over 53,000 acres of 3D seismic acquisition and AVO compliant seismic processing in West Texas to de-risk future asset development
- Geophysicist at SANCHEZ OIL & GAS
- Geophysicist (Exploration) at SANCHEZ OIL & GAS
- Geophysicist at SANCHEZ OIL & GAS
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Geophysics
- Bachelor's - Geophysical Engineering
* Deliver seismic depth imaging expertise to oil and gas exploration companies.
- Geophysicist at Self employed / Contractor
- Geophysicist at NEOS GeoSolutions | ION Geophysical | GX Technology
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Graduate Certificate - GIS
- M.S. - Computing in Earth Sciences
- B.S. - Geophysics & Planetary Physics
• Used Python and Tensorflow to deployed various machine learning methods and algorithms
• Processed and visualize data
• Identified and removed noises in data
• Build data model using different machine learning algorithms
• Summarized and interpreted results to clients
- Geophysicist at IN-DEPTH GEOPHYSICAL, INC
- DATA SCIENCE CONSULTANT at DIGITALVELOCITY LLC
- SENIOR SEISMIC IMAGING ANALYST at CGG SERVICES U.S. INC
- RESEARCH TRAINEE at UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS M.D. ANDERSON CANCER
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- PHD - PHYSICS
- MS - PHYSICS
- BS - PHYSICS
• Handling all geophysical duties from seismic reprocessing through interpretation.
• Designing specialized workflows with evergreen velocity models and tailored attributes.
• Providing significant savings by identifying drilling hazards and optimizing drilling plans.
- Sr. Geophysicist at ARD Operating Marcellus Development
- Sr. Geophysicist at Africa and Americas New Ventures
- Senior Geophysicist at CONOCOPHILLIPS North Sea Business Unit
- Geophysicist at BURLINGTON RESOURCES
1 year at this Job
- MS - Geology
- BS - Geology
International company in geoscience, Multi-Physics Imaging generate Earths model with integrated interpretation.
- Evaluation of Regional data, Generated Enhancements for gravity and magnetic dataset to make correlation with regional geology, seismic and, other information available for qualitative interpretation.
- Estimation of Magnetic Basement, by applying different methods to approach the most approximate and reliable depth to the basement by using module for CGG-LCT software, 3D Euler.
- 2-5D Forward Modeling for feasibility models, conceptual models. 2-5D Forward and gravity and magnetic Inversion Modeling by using CGG-LCT software, incorporating seismic data when available to get Earth model.
•3D gravity inversion, magnetic data and joint inversion. - Improved strategy of team work. Areas of study: Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Greece, Kuwait, USA, Tanzania, Argentina. Morocco, Alaska.
- Geophysicist at CGG Multi-Physics Imaging
- Geophysicist of Exploration at FUGRO GRAVITY AND MAGNETIC SERVICES
- Geophysical Engineer at ALTOS HORNOS
6 years at this Job
- - Mining
- Bachelor of Science in Geophysics - Geophysics
· Participate in hands-on project activity to get familiarity with geologic and geophysical objectives as well as risks for clients · Analyze and interpret geophysical information from sources such as survey data, well logs, bore holes, or aerial photos. · Analyze and interpret geophysical data, using computer software including Matlab · Decode micro-seismic data acquired from the field, to the format of indoor processing · Sort all decoded data of a project into different stages, based on the time stamp of each data file. For each stage, pick out the good data (high signal/noise ratio) using computer scripts. · Help improve computer scripts for processing. · For final delivery, if necessary, convert the preprocessed data to proper format upon request of client
- geophysicist at Borehole Seismic LLC
- Research Assistant at University of Houston
- Teaching Assistant (TA) at University of Houston
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- PhD - PHYSICS
- Master's - Geophysical Prospecting and Information Technology
- Bachelor's - Exploration Technology and Engineering
- Bachelor's - ENGLISH
Technical Professional, Geoscience)
● Performing real time full waveform interpretation of microseismicity and Tilt analysis for microdeformation, identifying geometries of induced fractures during completion for oil and gas in different regions.
● Design study for Microseismic and Microdeformation monitoring identifying optimal deployment over area of interest.
● Executing pre-job Velocity Modeling and Velocity Model Optimization during real time and post processing decreasing uncertainty of analyzed data
● Ensuring quality control of RT data providing clients higher accuracy of analysis.
● Managed all data of each assigned projects and supported software development while establishing analysis process accuracy and collected database ensuring integrity, quality of delivered products. OHIO DEPT. OF NATURAL RESOURCES (Oil & Gas Division) - Columbus, OH
- Geophysicist at HALLIBURTON
- Seismologist at Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- Geophysicist (Associate Technical Professional, Geoscience) at HALLIBURTON
- SLS Field Operator at WEATHERFORD
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Geology
- Bachelor's - Geology
More than 17 years' experience as a geophysicist worked with different of oil and gas producer and service companies with MSc. degree in geophysics. Deep understanding of 3D volume interpretation, prospect generation, seismic sequence stratigraphy, attribute analysis, mapping, AVO analysis and pre/post stack inversion, rock and fluid physics properties estimation from seismic and good knowledge of rock azimuthal anisotropy, new developed depth migration techniques, seismic imaging OBN, Dual Coil, WAZ and VSP interpretation. Experienced on building 3d reservoir model using Petrel. Interpretation skills on regional and development assets in US-Onshore (Conventional/Unconventional)-GOM/North Sea/Middle East. Senior Geophysicist Petrobras America March 2013 -September 2018 Responsibilities: Working on Petrobras America GOM assets, Seismic interpretation (integrated stratigraphic and structural interpretation), AVO Analysis and pre/post stack seismic inversion; Seismic attributes analysis, Prospect generation, Reservoir Characterization, rock properties from seismic data. Well to seismic ties, Walkaway/WalkAround, Offset VSP, Salt proximity, integrates subsurface and engineering data to facilitate new well locations, hydrocarbon resource estimation, and risk and uncertainty assessments. Collaborating with team members of geologist, reservoir and production engineers for statistic and dynamic reservoir model building. Source, reservoir, and seal distribution, and direct indications of hydrocarbons. Familiar with tectonics and sub salt interpretation of gulf of Mexico deep water assets (Pliocene / Miocene / Lower Tertiary(Wilcox)). Working on operated and non-operated field with other partners. Also last two years I was involve in making 3D reservoir model using Petrel structural and property modeling. Projects include: Seismic Interpretation of St.Malo field ( Walker Ridge - GOM) - OBN Data Seismic interpretation of Cottonwood field (Garden Banks - GOM) - Dual Coil Data Seismic Interpretation and inversion of Chinook field ( Walker Ridge - GOM) Seismic Interpretation of Lucius/Hadrian North and Hadrian South field (Keathley Canyon- GOM) Seismic Interpretation of Coulomb field(Mississippi Canyon - GOM) Seismic Interpretation of Stone field(Walker Ridge - GOM) Building 3D reservoir Model for Cottonwood field, including 11 sand intervals, pinch-out, and St.Malo 3D reservoir model using Petrel (structural and petrophysical modules) for reservoir simulation. I was involved in most of new well location decision alongside with geologists/reservoir engineers Familiar with GOM deep/ultra deep depositional environment, seismic sequence stratigraphy and lithofacies. Work with Petrel, GeoFrame and Hampson Russell and RokDoc.
- Senior Geophysicist at Petrobras America
- Geophysical Consultant at Halliburton
- Project Geophysicist at RSI
- Senior Geophysicist( Team Leader) at PGS(Petroleum Geo Services)
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Geophysicist at PinpointGeophysic. Co, LTD
- Teacher (Physics) at Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit
- Field Geophysicist at
- at Moppijit, A., and Bhongsuwan, T
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Geophysics - Geophysics
- Assoc - Prof Dr. Tripob Bhongsuwan
Part of team responsible for acquisition of new country acreage (Orphan Basin, Canada) that helped diversify the companies portfolio
• Interpreted 2-D and 3-D seismic data to generate derivative maps over a variety of different basins to evaluate potential farm-in opportunities presented to the company
• Produced rock physics trends/templates and forward models to evaluate different prospects
• Generated coloured and model-based inversions for exploration/appraisal in GoM and Canada Geophysicist I - Eagle Ford Production / Caribbean Exploration
• Performed shallow hazard assessment to prevent drilling into faults or gas charged sediments
• Updated seismic depth volume by generating 3-D velocity model based on well control
• Interpreted 2-D and 3-D seismic data for both onshore and deep water surveys
• Generated play and regional deposition environment maps to explore possible future prospects
- Geophysicist II - Quantitative Interpretation at BHP
- Graduate Assistant - Dr. Ken Dueker at University of Wyoming
- Geoscience Intern - Gulf of Mexico Exploration at Marathon Oil Corporation
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Geophysics - Geophysics
- Bachelors of Science in Geoscience - Geoscience