• I developed a set of custom geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) software tools for full motion video (FMV) analysts that integrate multiple unmanned aerial systems' (UAS) feeds and derived information into a single web interface with user configurable displays. These tools provide analysts and managers with real-time and historic visual data displays and derived intelligence information from UAS that is of paramount importance for time-critical issues not serviceable via traditional satellite or aerial imagery.
• I was a principal developer for the Geospatially Enabled Target Materials (GETM) program. Through GETM I developed a novel methodology and suite of software tools for geospatial and imagery analysts to create, update, and integrate targeting intelligence products into a central GIS-enabled database, allowing enhanced vector attribution and database design featuring increased usability and versatility for the National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) and Unified GEOINT Operations (UGO). GETM provides an easily implemented enterprise solution for the extraction of useful digital structured observations from disparate non-structured information sources, enabling the capability to carry out a wide range of analyses with quantifiable results.
• I designed, built, and implemented the Targeting Common Unified Picture (TCUP), serving as project lead in a challenging time-dominant environment with a wide range of stakeholders, including executive level leadership, division management, technical development teams, and end users among the analytic workforce. I incorporated agile software development methods to satisfy the varied and evolving customer requirements, with initial deployment occurring six months under deadline. TCUP is a modular package of web-based geospatial services that provide access to a variety of high value GEOINT data resources and analytical research tools with a particular focus on integration and visualization of static and dynamic human geography data layers and services. The unique fusion of demographic and foundation geospatial data with real time feeds and a wide range of GIS service layers provided by TCUP has resulted in major time efficiency increases within DoD components and has been recognized with several major, national-level awards.
• I developed a new GIS methodology and custom ArcGIS toolset for the generation of route and area studies that is a highly significant improvement over previous DoD subcomponent methodologies. The software and new methodology provides a mechanism for intelligence analysts to quickly and easily produce repeatable, testable, and highly accurate results. This new approach provides analysts with an easy-to-use, automated process for generating these studies in a ready state for quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) by supervisory staff prior to dissemination via web based interface, published dynamically with agency templates applied, or other traditional publication methods. This improvement has provided DoD with greater resource flexibility in a highly resource constrained environment, enabling major efficiency gains, a highly improved QA/QC process, and average time savings of approximately 250% for each finished route or area study.
- Geospatial Analyst at National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Research Assistant, Dept. of Geography & Planning at Appalachian State University
- Senior Project Manager and Vice President at RCB Development Group
- Assistant Superintendent and Lead Carpenter at Hyett Construction
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Geography
- Bachelor of Arts - Geography
• Served as an embedded Geospatial Analyst to Joint Intelligence Center (JIC) Weapons of Mass Destruction Branch; provided JIC with immediate responsive GEOINT products that supported the CENTCOM J2 briefings, responses to requests from Joint Staff and foreign partners and indications and warning updates.
• Hand selected by unit leadership over all other candidates to serve as Iran SSM Team Lead.
• Built weekly Iranian military activity Video Teleconferencing briefings for multiple national agencies, guiding future intelligence collection strategy.
• Identified critical errors in NGA software; coordinated national agency upgrades; improved intelligence accuracy within intelligence community.
• Collaborated with multiple agencies within the intelligence community including National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) on various imagery intelligence products, provided extensive insight to national level agencies.
- Geospatial Analyst at United States Air Force at (USAF) at United States Central Command (CENTCOM) J2
- Imagery Training Manager at USAF - DGS1
- Tactical Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Controller at USAF
- Imagery Mission Supervisor (IMS) / Review and Validation Analyst (R&V) / Screener at USAF - DGS1
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
- Associates - Communications Applications Technology
Worked with a team to create and edit data for geospatial intelligence clients looking to better their maps. Gained experience using ArcMap and Stereo Analyst to work on both 2D and 3D maps. Obtained a secret level security clearance.
- Geospatial Analyst at Wiser Imagery
- GIS Intern and GIS Specialist at GeoComm
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geography/GIS
Geospatial Analyst who provides expert cartography functions to HQ USCENTCOM J2 in support of joint anti-terrorism forces. Cooperates with multi-intelligence sources in order to provide the most up to date and relative topographic data for the mission. Produces, analyzes, and evaluates large and small scale maps for HQ USCENTCOM.
• Collaborates with customers and multi-intelligence/multi-source disciples to be the sole producer of intricate large scale country reference maps for the USCENTCOM AOR.
• Performs digital manipulation of topographic information by querying, viewing, evaluating and downloading raster and vector data; compiles geospatial data into printable map/products and prints hard-copy geospatial information; analyzes collected military geographic information to produce tactical decision aids.
• Performs quality assurance during all stages of topographic operations to include finished compilations of geospatial data into printable map/products and the printing of hard-copy geospatial information.
- Geospatial Analyst/Imagery Analyst at Air Force IMA Reservist
- Senior Geospatial Intelligence Analyst & NCOIC at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE - Kadena AB
9 months at this Job
- - Theater
- - Fundamentals of Geographic Information Systems
- - Intermediate Geographic Information Systems
• Compiled, analyzed, and reported on time sensitive intelligence in support of both Operation Enduring Freedom and Overseas Contingency Operations.
• Authored numerous time sensitive reports and routinely conducted quality control checks on time sensitive reports supporting deployed Coalition Forces.
• Appraised and analyzed multiple target sets, using SIGINT Geospatial Analysis in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
• Analyzed SIGINT derived from strategic, operational, and tactical-level producers. Also, collaborated with other co-located intelligence disciplines to develop comprehensive understanding of targets and their actions.
• Executed duties as a senior shift SIGINT Geospatial Analyst, providing force protection and mission support to deployed US and Coalition forces.
• Answered request for information (RFI) from forward deployed units involving geo-location data of high value targets.
• Collaborated with a team of geographically separated intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance professionals to support real-time operations.
• Current on SIGINT Geospatial Analyst metadata tools and databases.
• Served as a trainer for Technical Reporter and SIGINT Geospatial Analyst for several new personnel which resulted in improved job qualification standards and enhanced mission capabilities.
- Technical Reporter/SIGINT Geospatial Analyst at USAF
- at National Tactical Integration (NTI) AOE Desk, USAF
- military shift lead of a multi service team at Tactical Collection Coordination Cell, USAF
- Terrestrial Collection Analyst at USAF
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - University Studies of Leadership
Seasoned professional with eighteen plus years of experience of intelligence analysis and production. Confident performer providing unit level support using established principles and processes for developing education and training programs for the Air Force.
•Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA), Virginia
•09/2018 - present Senior Geospatial Analyst
• Implemented program management tool for team project requirements
• Assisted in the development of the Standard Operating Procedures for the 12AC GEOINT team.
- Senior Geospatial Analyst at Air Force
- Unit Level Mission Essential Task List (METL), Superintendent NCOIC Handbook at US AIR FORCE RESERVES
- at GENERAL DYNAMICS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Full Motion Video Analyst Provide full motion video analysis and reports at BAE SYSTEMS
4 months at this Job
• Thorough knowledge of mapping concepts and techniques.
• Working with imagery and various geospatial data formats.
• Direct experience performing feature collection utilizing aerial or satellite imagery. Direct experience working with ArcGIS and Imagine software.
- Geospatial Analyst at Lowe Engineers
- Server/ Bartender/ Catering at Olive Garden
- Youth Coordinator/ Counselor at Olive Garden
- Group Leader and Mentor at Olive Garden
2 months at this Job
- - Geography
• Identified public geospatial data relevant to projects and problems tailored to USSOCOM while fulfilling the needs Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards
• Processed, manipulated and provided geospatial data to prepare it for subsequent analysis
• Using programs such as Pix4D, created photogrammetry and structure from motion projects for SOFWERX, and testing the SOF requirements for each project
• Member of the OGC Technical Committee which evaluated, approved and made recommendations for various documents and proposals
- Geospatial Analyst at SOFWERX
- Deployed Geospatial Analyst at General Dynamics
- Full Motion Video Subject Matter Expert at L-3 Communications
- Geospatial Analyst (Shift Lead) at SAIC
2 years at this Job
- B.A - Geography / Geographic Information Systems
• Developed and maintained the USTRANSCOM Common Operating Picture, which is utilized by USTRANSCOM leadership and recognized by other organizations such as USPACOM, Joint Staff J4, and the White House Military Office
• Located and integrated relevant intelligence data sources, such as DIA Source, NGA imagery reports, and USTRANSCOM J2 reporting
• Built geospatial products under strict time constraints to support leadership during crisis events (for example USTRANSCOM support to hurricane Irma relief)
• Used my knowledge of USTRANSCOM, GIS technology, and NGA government off-the-shelf products - such as the IC GIS Portal - to recommend technical strategies to O-6 level leadership
• Coordinated with officers from multiple USTRANSCOM directorates and components (J2, J3, J5/4, Military Sealift Command, Air Mobility Command, and Surface Deployment and Distribution Command), applied GIS expertise to visualize their information, and trained them how to use geospatial technology to enhance their existing workflows
• Reviewed a USTRANSCOM support plan to plot military planning information geospatially, and collaborated with Air Mobility Command to receive pertinent information. Read DoD joint publications to become familiar with campaign planning structure and terminology
• Provided geospatial visualization support to annual command-wide exercises, as well as a crisis action team review of an existing OPLAN and associated USTRANSCOM support plan
• Assisted J2 Officers in disseminating intelligence to senior staff
• Served as a geospatial representative in operational and planning meetings, working groups, and leadership briefings at the action officer through general officer level
• Planned and organized recurring geospatial integration working group meetings to develop strategies on how to accomplish J3 requirements and objectives
• Brokered relationships between elements of USTRANSCOM and NGA to facilitate data sharing and cooperation
• Mitigated a shortfall with the Joint Staff Operations and Intelligence update process, and documented the solution for other participating COCOMs and agencies to follow. As a result, USTRANSCOM received acclaim from the Joint Staff and Headquarters Marine Corps
- GEOSPATIAL ANALYST at AMYX, INC
- STUDENT RESEARCHER at UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY
- STUDENT HIRE at AIR MOBILITY COMMAND LOGISTICS DIRECTORATE
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN GEOGRAPHY AND GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SCIENCE - GEOGRAPHY AND GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SCIENCE
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps
• Executed high quality geospatial analysis for a major project in the transportation sector
• Improved functionality and UI of GIS mapping software through intensive testing
• Implemented most efficient data migration techniques on projects from various industries
• Transformed and converted massive datasets requiring high attention to detail
- Geospatial Analyst at GIS inc
- Marine Geology/GIS Research Assistant at United States Geological Survey - Woods Hole Science Center
- Research Assistant at National Coral Reef Institute
- Ground Truthing/Mapping Research Assistant; South Pacific Region at Khalid bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Marine Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Geology