1431 Kensington Square Court Murfreesboro, TN 37130 United States 10/2018-Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Geospatial Analyst Duties, Accomplishments, and Related Skills: -Employs ARCGIS programming to edit, review, and collect geographical data for a number of various clients including leading military and technological resource developers -Frequently requires the application of new technological procedures and rapid adaptability to work on different projects as needed -Frequently work on team projects with tight deadlines Supervisor: Candi Thomson (615)-278-1424 Okay to contact this supervisor: Yes
- Geospatial Analyst at Wiser Imagery Services LLC
- Graduate Assistant at Middle Tennessee State University
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - History
Provide Federal contract support to the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security
Agency (CISA) National Risk Management Center (NRMC).
• The primary task as a geospatial analyst is to develop custom geospatial products, such as static maps for reports, Web Maps and application, or geospatial datasets per internal agency requests. The geospatial products display critical infrastructure assets from DHS Homeland Infrastructure Foundation-Level Data (HIFLD) resource and the output maps provide situational awareness for agency management.
• Additionally, provide DHS regional level geospatial assistance to the Infrastructure Protection (IP) site in FEMA/DHS Region 7; work closely with the DHS Regional Analyst to prepare map series packages for Protective Security Advisors to use for critical infrastructure facility site inspections and briefings.
• Provide incident specific geospatial support within the NRMC during crisis-action events, such as hurricanes, power outages and wildfires. Prepare quick-turn maps and perform geospatial analysis which update reports to facilitate inter-agency immediate action decisions.
• ArcGIS Desktop 10.6, ArcGIS Pro 2.1 and ArcGIS online (Unclassified and DHS GII)
• Current SECRET Clearance (10/2018), Top Secret Investigation (12/2018)
• Current DHS Suitability (EOD) (2/2018)
- Geospatial Analyst at Zekiah Technologies Inc
- Senior GIS Analyst at Quantum Spatial
- GIS Analyst at CALIBRE Systems Inc
- Program Analyst at CALIBRE Systems Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Health Science
- - Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Arts - Geography
1431 Kensington Square Ct Murfreesboro, TN 37130 United States 11/2018 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Geospatial Analyst Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: - Perform digital feature extraction from multiple data sources - Attribute digital data accurately - Understand and follow complex project specific guidance - Independently use technical resource and guidance documents - Perform data checks and other data quality controls, including but not limited to, attribution checks per client specification, and managing associated documents - Clean geographic data for errors and omissions - Cartographic editing to include feature displacement, thinning, symbolization and annotation - Suggest and implement improved work methods - Produce high resolution topographic products in stereo - Support HRTe projects for multiple clients
- Geospatial Analyst at Wiser Company
- at Precision Vehicle Logistics
- at Elijah's Heart
- Overnight team lead at Sam's Club
4 months at this Job
- - Business Management
As a Geospatial Analyst at T-Kartor USA, I have been able to learn and work on an assortment of defense mapping projects. Each project is given a great deal of attention and followed up with a Quality Control verification process. This fast paced and innovative environment has greatly enriched my detail oriented and analytical skills. Some of the work I have encountered thus far involves; *National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) Airfield Foundation Data and Vertical Obstructions collection and management *Transportation, Hydro, and Culture mapping following MGCP guidelines *Data conflation and topology corrections *Content management/ imagery identification *Defense mapping *Analysis of satellite imagery to perform Feature data collection * Collected and edited extensive regions of vector/raster data
- Geospatial Analyst at T-Kartor USA
- Planning Intern at City of Webster Groves
- Membership Service Associate at YMCA Webster/Kirkwood
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Political Science - Public Administration
The Geospatial Analyst collects, processes and disseminates high-resolution 3D geospatial information for the Army Buckeye Program. The Analyst works with LiDAR data and electro-optical imagery in a production environment at CONUS and OCONUS locations. Analysts may be required to install and operate GPS, communication equipment, and various airborne sensor platforms. Team members may be required to serve as aircraft sensor operators during flight missions. Standard deployment rotations are 3-4 months and the Analyst will work out of the Alexandria. VA office when not deployed. Primary Responsibilities:
• Understand the collection and processing of tactical and wide area mapping imagery and LiDAR
• Ensure proper collection of data for accuracy and quality
• Process raw LiDAR and electro-optical data to final products
• Color balance and orthorectify imagery, mosaic imagery into seamless maps
• Process GPS trajectories, edit LiDAR point clouds, and create digital elevation models
• Perform QA/QC and ensure proper data management
• Troubleshoot issues with hardware, software, and collection equipment
• Work closely with pilots and processing teams to plan and execute missions
• Operate and maintain airborne LiDAR and imagery acquisition systems
• Complete necessary field logs and data transfer duties
• Ensure safe and secure use of company equipment and instrumentation
- Geospatial Analyst at Leidos
- GIS Specialist/Cartographer, US Fish and Wildlife Service at LYNXNET
- Contractor, Department of Botany, National Museum of Natural History at SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION
- Desk Services Supervisor and Multimedia Specialist at GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY
9 months at this Job
- Master in Library and Information Services - (MLIS), Library and Information Studies
- Master of Arts - (MA), Linguistics
- Master of Arts(MA - Anthropology
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Marine Science / Anthropology
Analyst and on-site trainer for the Department of Homeland Security National Risk Management Center within the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.
• Focused primarily on Region 10 in the Pacific Northwest. Provide map series, KMZs/KMLs, web maps, and web applications with customized widgets to support decision making by regional analysts and protective security advisors.
• Part of data tiger team maintaining data sources that include Homeland Infrastructure Foundation Level Data, to ensure the most current and relevant data are utilized in all products.
• Part of response team for national crisis action events such as numerous tropical weather systems, wildfires, and earthquakes. Use of complex templates designed specifically for DHS products used in briefings to leadership.
• Daily usage of ArcMap v 10.6, ArcPro v 2.2, ArcGIS Online, and the DHS Geospatial Infrastructure Information Portal for ArcGIS.
- Geospatial Analyst at Zekiah Technologies
- GIS Analyst at SYNCADD Systems Inc
- GIS Technician at Marstel-Day
- GIS Field Technician at Timmons Group
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Geographic & Cartographic Sciences
- Graduate Certificate - Geographic Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
• 3rd Special Forces Group supports the Special Opperation’s community. Performed as the leas Geospatial Analyst on two operational deployments in support of 3rd Special Forces Group's forward deployed unit. Duties include data management, terrain production, coordinating with teams on continent (Africa), assigning and coordinating ISR. Overall support to teams forward in Africa as well as to SOCFWD-NWA headquarters located in Baumholder, Germany. August 2017- February 2018. Prior rotation: June 2016- November 2016.
- Geospatial Analyst at 3rd Special Forces Group US Army
- Geospatial Analyst at UNITED STATES ARMY
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Seasoned professional with eighteen plus years of experience of intelligence analysis and production. Confident performer providing unit level support using established principles and processes for developing education and training programs for the Air Force.
•Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA), Virginia
•09/2018 - present Senior Geospatial Analyst
• Implemented program management tool for team project requirements
• Assisted in the development of the Standard Operating Procedures for the 12AC GEOINT team.
- Senior Geospatial Analyst at Air Force
- Unit Level Mission Essential Task List (METL), Superintendent NCOIC Handbook at US AIR FORCE RESERVES
- Principle Geospatial Analyst at GENERAL DYNAMICS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Full Motion Video Analyst Provide full motion video analysis and reports at BAE SYSTEMS
6 months at this Job
Worked with a team to create and edit data for geospatial intelligence clients looking to better their maps. Gained experience using ArcMap and Stereo Analyst to work on both 2D and 3D maps. Obtained a secret level security clearance.
- Geospatial Analyst at Wiser Imagery
- Barista at Starbucks
- GIS Intern and GIS Specialist at GeoComm
- Shift Manager at Dickey's Barbecue Pit
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geography/GIS
Developed and led training programs in preparation for combat. Trained in the use of tear gas and explosives. Served as custodian of classified documents. Prepared documents for destruction. Operated and maintained communications equipment. Performed as a fire team member during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills. Expert in tactical and technical guidance. Communicated urgent orders and directions effectively to team of 10 personnel. Managed financial accounts for team members with pay inquiries. Produce intelligence by analyzing images, fixed/moving targets and geospatial dataIdentify military installations, facilities, weapon systems, military equipment and defenses Determine the location and dimensions of objectsConduct Battle Damage AssessmentProduce intelligence by analyzing images, fixed/moving targets and geospatial data Identify military installations, facilities, weapon systems, military equipment and defenses Determine the location and dimensions of objects Conduct Battle Damage Assessment
- Geospatial Analyst at U.S. Army
- Income Tax Preparer at Carlos'travel
- American Express Travel Representative at Mundi Travel
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science
- Associate's - Strong Organizational Skills