Geriatric Nursing Assistant
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Westgate Hills
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Blue Point Nursing Home
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Caton Manor
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Maria Health Care Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Multi Skilled Medical Technician
• Dedicated, service-focused professional seeking to transition into healthcare as a nursing assistant.
• Reliable worker with the ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly.
• Backed by a solid work history, reputation as a team player and passion for helping others.
• Background includes experience caring for terminally ill cancer patient.
• Current on all immunizations (including tuberculosis and hepatitis B) Morning Side House (Ellicott city, Md) Nov 5,2013-Jan 9,2018 Geriatric Nursing Assistant Provide patients care such as feeding, bathing, checking vital signs Set up meals of trays and reporting intake and output Reporting to the nurse any abnormal signs seen when assisting the resident.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Morning Side House
- Certified Geriatric Assistant at Hebrew Home
- Certified Geriatric Assistant at Asbury Methodist Village
- at River Bluff Nursing Home
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MFA - Geriatric Nursing
- MFA - Cherrydale
- ASSOCIATE DEGREE
- - Health Information Management
• Serves as Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) for assisted living facility.
• Respond to patient call lights an efficient time fame; performed rounds/Checks to ensure environmental safety.
• Perform GNA administrative duties such as documenting and reporting changes in vital signs, blood pressure, etc.
• Provided transportation for residents going to and from activities or appointments.
• Janitorial services for patients who weren't able to function in a cleaning capacity.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Roland Park Place
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Future Care Chesapeake
- Sales Consultant at Verizon
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- A.A. - Nursing
Working a nursing home as Gna as open my eyes to working in unity with everyone. Geriatric Nursing Assistant Genesis HealthCare - Randallstown, MD February 2016 to Present As a Gna
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Genesis HealthCare
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Prioritize safety of the elderly by ensuring that the environment where they are kept is
conducive and free from any harm.
● Maintain good relationship with contacts of patients to identify best ways to make patients comfortable and happy.
● Create games and motivate patients to get involved in them to keep their minds active, and also to improve their mental strength.
● Assist nursing staff in carrying out routine checkups on patients by examining their temperature, blood pressure, and sugar level for normalcy, and work towards stabilizing them when they are above the normal standard.
● Keep an eye on patients' behavior, observed any changes in them as a result of decline in their health, and inform the nursing staff about it for proper diagnosis and timely treatment.
● Develop and participate in recreational activities with patients, ensuring that they have a good time, and that they are engage actively without feeling bored and exhausted.
- GERIATRIC NURSING ASSISTANT at Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center And Hospital
- GERIATRIC NURSING ASSISTANT at Genesis Staffing Services
- CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT at Saint Joseph Medical Center
- GERIATRIC NURSING ASSISTANT at HCR Manor Care Inc
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Direct Care of geriatric patients
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Hartley Hall Nursing Home
- Postal Support Employee at United States Postal Service
- General Labor at Tyson Foods
- Direct Care Assistant at Bayshore Services
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Certified Nursing Assistant
• Provide administrative office functions to the facility to include tracking office supplies, entering records in necessary records databases, purchasing supplies when needed, shipping and mailing, and tracking incoming tasks and responses.
• Responsible for assigning and cataloging necessary medical equipment and supplies to nurses on a daily basis.
• Track daily tasks and generate weekly reports to head nurses regarding resident health and special needs.
• Assist residents with activities of daily living, including but not limited to bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, ambulation, feeding, and elimination, all while respecting their safety, dignity, worth and privacy.
• Respond appropriately to residents physical, mental and spiritual needs to facilitate a pleasing and comfortable environment.
• Provide weekly inventory reports to senior nursing staff on medical and cleaning supplies throughout the facility.
• Assign and monitor tasks given to other nursing assistants.
• Assist with the admission, transfer and discharge of residents.
• Carefully observe resident for changes in status and generate reports to nursing staff, along with residents' complaints.
• Assist with adequate nutrition and fluid intake, documenting residents' intake of each.
• Promote continuity of care by accurately and completely communicating to other caregivers the current status of residents in my care, especially at shift change.
• Practice good infection control measures at all times and provide accurate and timely documentation in accordance with agency guidelines.
• Provide resident records management in compliance with specific office policies and state and federal regulations.
• Take vitals and weight; collect specimens; perform passive and active assist range of motion exercises; applying various braces and attaching prosthetics; proficient use of oxygen tanks and concentrators, nebulizers and ventilator equipment; competent use of Hoyer lift and sit to stand equipment for transfers; assist nurse with wound care, enemas and catheterizations; empty, measure and document output of Foley catheters and colostomy bags; complete application and removal of colostomy equipment.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Calvert County Nursing Center
- Individual Intensive Support Specialist at Whole Self Center
- Employment Team Specialist at The Arc of Southern MD
- Substitute Teacher at Calvert County Board of Education
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - Nursing Assistant
- High School Diploma
Behavioral Health Unit, Management of Aggressive behavior training.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital
- GNA/CNA at All my Care llc
- GNA/CNA at Milford Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- GNA/CNA at CommuniCare Health Services
9 months at this Job
- Certification - C.n.a/G.n.a
- High school diploma - visual arts
Cleaning for the elderly and geriatric care.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant/cleaning at L&b personal care & cleaning
- Administration Assistant at Hrt lodge
- Restoration Technician at Manpower/Servpro
- Office assistant, cma, personal care at Hrt lodge
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - High School
- Pharmacy technician
Provide care for seniors. Wash, groom and dress seniors. Provide aid with food setup and feeding. Work with feeding tubes, colostomy bags, and catheters.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Vindobona Nursing and Rehab
- Dietary Aide/Server at Unidine
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant at Lorien Health Systems
- Courtesy Clerk at Safeway
3 months at this Job
- CNA/GNA Certificate - CNA/GNA
- HS Diploma