• Register girls and adults for Girl Scout memberships.
• Represent Girl Scouts at school and community functions
• Work closely with Service Unit team and Council Membership Specialists for recruitment events and trainings.
• Maintain a Girl Scout presence at all school functions.
• Maintain working relationship with school and Council staff to ensure that all new members are welcomed and placed in troops properly and quickly.
- Girl Scout School Troop Organizer at Girl Scout Council of the Nation
- Finance Assistant at National Society of Accountants
- Girl Scout Troop Leader at Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital
- Member Services Coordinator at National Society of Accountants
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
- - General Studies
• Develop troop recruitment and retention strategies to meet membership benchmarks and troop affiliation goals. Work with volunteers to organize troops by recruiting and retaining leaders and recruiting/placing girls in troops. Increase Girl Scout visibility in the community by identifying resources and forming beneficial partnerships through planning and participating in community activities.
• Conduct monthly meetings to support volunteers and leaders with communication from the council departments, offer leadership training, problem solving, and conflict resolutions. Report back to the Council Departments any volunteer needs in my area.
• Recruit, appoint, orient and supervise certain administrative volunteers. Managing volunteer administrative roles when volunteer vacancies exist.
• Train Administrative Volunteers to coordinate the registration process for an assigned area.
• Report to Managers and Council Staff accurate records of membership growth and retention, demographic factors, saturation rates and market share for my areas. Plan recruitments to the finding of these reports.
• Plan, develop and implement programs, samplers, and camps for Non-Girl Scouts to help recruit girls into traditional troops.
• Worked with Sales Force, Verified Volunteers, InfoScout, Microsoft Office
- Girl Scout Nation's Capital at Girl Scout Council Nation's Capital
- at Stay at Home Mom
- Server and Retail Shop Associate at Cracker Barrel
- Department Manager at Kmart
9 years, 4 months at this Job
Responsibilities include selling girl scout merchandise, maintain sales booth display, and attending to customers.
- Girl Scout at Girl Scouts, GSSGC, San Jacinto
- Janitor at Ramona's Cleaning, Perris
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Being a Girl Scout, I learned a lot of people skills and selling tactics. When selling Girl Scout cookies in many places such as Downtown Jacksonville, Flea Markets, infront of stores, etc, I had to know how to get the customers attention and sell the product. I learned how to work undoubtedly well with others and keep my eyes on the main goal.
- Girl Scout at Girl Scouts of Gateway Council
10 months at this Job
- Some high school
• Facilitated growth in the Mount Olive Service Unit by volunteering as the Mount Olive Service Unit Registrar.
• Handled new membership processing. Established new troops and managed transfer requests.
• Received and processed membership payments in a timely manner.
• Created and maintained new Girl Scout and new troop report and the Service Unit organization contact list.
- Girl Scout Registrar at Girls Scouts of America, Mount Olive Girl Scouts Service Unit
- Girl Scout Troop Leader at Girls Scouts of America, Mount Olive Girl Scouts Service Unit
- Associate Manager, Global Services Sales Compensation at AT&T
- Associate Manager, Billing Offer Management at AT&T
3 years at this Job
- Web Design Certificate - Web Development
- Business Analysis, Financial Analysis, and Billing Systems Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Finance
• Encouraged girls to develop strong self-confidence and leadership skills.
• Mentored troops.
• Helped troops prepared for annual girl scout cookie sales.
• Secured parent involvement and participation in activities.
• Held weekly girl scout outings and meetings.
• Provided information resources to girls.
- Girl Scout Troop Leader at Delaware Pediatric Associates, LLP
- Customer service at Delaware Pediatric Associates, LLP
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Students with Disabilities
- B.S. - Early Childhood/Childhood Education
Girl scout booth sales Ability to handle currency efficiently, along with communication skills with customers Papa Gino's- Team Member/cashier Reason for termination: Store shut down Employer: Stephanie Titcomb September 4, 2018 - november 4, 2018
- Girl scout booth sales at Stephanie Titcomb
2 months at this Job
Homemaker and ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ May 2006 to Present During this time I have managed my family's home and finances.I have homeschooled my children for the last nine years which has kept up skills such as time management, organization, planning and problem solving. Prior to homeschooling my children I volunteered at their school as a room parent. I assisted the teachers with paperwork and errands, and participated in school outings. During this time I also volunteered in the local community as a Girl Scout troop leader. I currently take on side projects such as organizing and home cleaning which keep up my customer service skills.
- Girl Scout at
- Supervisor at BEALL'S OUTLET
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Lead a Girl Scout Troop as they have progressed from 5th grade to 8th grade. Provide instruction and lessons to earn merit badges off the requirements. Provide guidance for extra “fun” activities including overnight stays and camping. Budget and maintain troop financial records.
- Girl Scout Troop Leader at Girl Scouts of the USA
- Etsy Shop Owner at Alpha Coyote Crafts
- Service Unit Secretary at Girl Scouts of the USA
- Crossing Guard at Acms
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Girl Scout Leader at Girl Scouts of the USA
- Good job at HERE Technologies
at this Job