Twofold duties of GIS Analyst and MIS Technician duties.
- GIS Analyst / MIS Technician at Dalton Police Department
- Squad Leader at United States Army Reserve
- GIS Analyst / Crime Analyst at Dalton Police Department
- MIS Technician at Dalton Police Department
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Management Information Systems
GIS Analyst & Custom Map Specialist: ESRI and Adobe Illustrator
•Solely responsible for Hart’s Custom Mapping product from point of sale to final delivery
•Research and detailed mapping of energy industry infrastructure data such as pipelines, electricity lines, and all associated facilities
•Provide high quality maps for the wide variety of Hart publications and online content
- GIS Analyst at Hart Energy
- Solution Center Tech Support at Nielsen
- GIS Technician at Range Resources
- GIS Technician at Microstation Software
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Geography
As a GIS Analyst at WLS my responsibilities included:
• Spatially locating, mapping, and attributing parcels, leases, drilling units, etc. in various states across the country, using legal descriptions.
• Understanding and applying basic cartographic principles
• Utilizing data to create accurate and high quality maps I also manage and maintain web-GIS content / web-maps for clients. This includes updating data on an ad hoc basis. I am proficient with ArcMap version 10.4.1, as well as the suite of Esri products (ArcSDE, ArcCat...)
- GIS Analyst at Western Land Services, Inc
- Imagery Analyst at MI Army National Guard, B. Co
- Meat Counter Clerk at Joe's Meat and Seafood
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Geography / GIS
◦ Client Updates
• Corresponded with district landman from top operators to maintain an efficient cloud database that clients could access real time well and drilling data.
• Provided clients with daily update map packets on Designated Pulling Units at a macro level.
• Managed fellow Analysts on several West Virginia leasing and title due diligence projects.
• Met with project managers to ensure project deliverables were met by or before deadlines. ◦ Well Reports and Data
• GIS Analyst responsible for updating the West Virginia well shapefiles/records.
• Worked with the WVDEP to ensure we maintained the most up to data record keeping practices.
• Utilizing Python scripts to export maps and data more efficiently.
- GIS Analyst at IC at Purple Land Management
- GIS Analyst at Purple Land Management, LLC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Urban/Regional Planning
Land department GIS Analyst. Delivery of geospatial data management and mapping solutions within the organization. Domain knowledge of the oil and gas industry. Manage workflows for acquiring, storing, maintaining and utilizing land geospatial data. Proficient knowledge of GIS concepts such as spatial data creation and management, data visualization, spatial analysis, web mapping, and systems administration. Work closely with well data administration, lease sales and submittals, pipeline data, and marketing. Duties included maintenance of internal file-based repository of GIS data and related documents. Digitize spatial features from legal documents, plats and other data sources. Update detailed attribute information across dozens of data layers. Manage and administer content stored in ArcSDE geodatabases. Create custom maps and visual aids per user request. Manage key data layers across the organization. Export spatial data in a variety of formats for internal and external use. Construct models and scripts to automate workflow processes. Publish GIS web resources and services to Enterprise GIS systems. Generate data and maps for key investor presentations and related documents. Successful work experience using ArcGIS Desktop and related tools and extensions. Knowledge of oil and gas land concepts such as leases, contracts, special provisions, etc. Basic programming and scripting skills. Manage vendor data. Over 15 years' experience in Imagery Analysis, Digital Terrain Modeling and Digital Cartography using ESRI GIS. Significant proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- GIS Analyst at Energen Resources
- GIS Specialist/ Geologic Technician, Energen Resources at Permian Basin, San Juan Basin, Black Warrior
3 years at this Job
- - General Studies
Managed projects and a team of 15 GIS Analysts. Created and developed technical documents, trained new team-members, coordinated with other teams on a variety of tasks, utilized SQL, Python and Bash to analyze data and structure projects while continuing with GIS Analyst responsibilities. This position did not exist previously but was created for me due to the high level of leadership and technical abilities I provided in the GIS Analyst role. 925-353-0679 [email protected]
- Team Lead GIS Analyst at Apple Inc. via Apex Systems
- at Apple Inc. via Apex Systems
- GIS Analyst at Apple Inc. via Apex Systems
- Harbor House Intern at
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Geology
GIS Analyst at the Federal Communication Commission’s (FCC) Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Provided day-to-day operations for geospatial tasks related to legacy FCC applications: Universal Licensing System(ULS), Antenna Registration System (ASR), Tower Construction Notification (TCNs), and Spectrum Dashboard. Contributed to the rectification of all spatial remedy corrections from the public interface, including incorporating user coordinate corrections to all spatial information Modernized mapping software to current FCC Open Source Geospatial Technology stack for legacy applications. Provided database development and management of PostgreSQL and Oracle Spatial databases. Migrated spatial data from Oracle Spatial to PostgreSQL. Modernized and implemented code for front-end mapping interface using Mapbox with Leaflet.js. Created base maps through TileMill application in efforts to standardize the FCC web basemaps. Created and maintained data layers in GeoServer for the incorporation of spatial data onto web maps. Also used ArcGIS 10.2 and ArcGIS Online to create, translate, and integrate GIS data layers and digitize new data for many FCC maps Performed data gathering and review, file creation and adjustments, geocoding and standardization of spatial data within PostgreSQL databases. Creation of SQL scripts for fast and easy deployments across database environments. Collaborated in the QA/QC process of spatial data on maps and into PostgreSQL databases. Tested routine data refreshes and ad hoc code adjustments for numerous application including: National Broadband Map (NBM), Spectrum Dashboard, ASR, TCNs, and ULS Vital member of the Swat team, that assisted the FCC Geospatial Officer for all geospatial needs. Worked directly with the clients to ensure projects are running smoothly and within budget. Provided regular status maps and reports for clients. Key player in providing back-end configuration for visualization projects such as E-Rate, NBM, Rural Health Care Program, and Connect America Fund. Provided valuable insight on how to improve procedures for updating systems more efficiently. Assisted project management by writing Level of Effort documents to ensure the creation of new projects
- GIS Analyst at NCI Inc
- GIS Analyst/Site Lead at Capstone Corporation, Inc
- Scientist I at PBS&J
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Geography and Environmental Systems
- MPS - Geographic Information Systems
Provided GIS Analyst level support in (desktop routing & analysis, HCA class location & mapping, route mapping, NGPL - alignment sheet generation, crossing data feature class creation, editing, updating and maintaining in a multi-user ArcGIS, ArcView, ArcInfo, ADPDM environment) to alignment sheet design, parcel/permit right-of-way geodesy and geomatics per NGPL project scope. ArcGIS, ArcView, ArcInfo (ESRI ArcMap/Arc Catalog/ArcTool) authoring and optimization of feature classes and datasets containing FEED, survey and environmental data used in the production of pipeline alignment sheets.
• ArcGIS, ArcView, ArcInfo project(s)
- GIS Analyst at UniversalPegasus International
- GIS Analyst, Kinder Morgan (Experis Contractor) at Targa Grand Prix South Branch
- GIS Technician at Modis
- GIS Technician II, Gulf Interstate Engineering at ArcGIS, ArcView, ArcInfo
11 months at this Job
Maryland Department of Transportation Office of Planning and Capital Programming (OPCP) Hanover MD Contracted through the KFH Group Bethesda, MD and Hanover, MD GIS Analyst 9/2009 - 6/2017 - Worked in an office environment communicating and collaborating though verbal, electronic and phone/video conferencing mediums - Assumed all GIS, IT, and database management rolls for the Office of Planning and Capital Programming (OPCP) at the Maryland Department of Transportation - Compiled all geographic data and GIS database projects for the office - Produced all mapping and multimedia projects for the office - Redesigned the departmental website to be more professional and for easier navigation and updated all related pages on the site for compatibility www.mdot.maryland.gov/
- GIS Analyst at Maryland Department of Transportation
- GIS Analyst at The Shaw Group
- GIS Technician at Eastern Shore Regional GIS Cooperation
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science - GIS and Land Use Planning
Analyst & Project Manager, New Business & Public Improvements | 2017-Present Senior Analyst & Project Manager for Construction & Engineering Group; guide full-lifecycle gas construction project management (estimates, schedules, issue identification/resolution, budgets, client/subcontractor relations, final delivery)to consistently outperform aggressive timeline and construction cost requirements. Leverage technical, project management, and business acumen to schedule construction crews, facilitate construction reimbursement costs, meet and exceed feasibility guidelines for new subdivisions and developments, including: Delivered rapid-cycle projects with < 2 week deadlines; successfully delivered 56 projects in 2017 and 61 in 2018. Designed 104 estimates (2018) and 92 (2017) for new customers, subdivisions, and encompassing builder and developer plans, restoration costs, labor hours, GIS input, permit analysis, and final estimate calculation. Onboard new employees into the Construction Engineering Group as primary training driver with a strong focus on engaging, retaining, and cultivating high-potential talent. GIS Analyst I | 2014-2017 Dual Project Management and GIS Analyst role; performed feasibility analysis, designed/drafted gas distribution for infrastructure projects and managed natural gas pipeline projects from permitting through final reimbursement. Built relationships and transparent communication with state, county, city, and private developer stakeholders to avoid conflicts and achieve on-time delivery; key achievements include: Inherited 40-project backlog; personally oversaw and aggressively completed 20+ projects in just 6 months. Designed and delivered 45+ projects annually (natural gas relocation, reinforcement, replacement, new business) annually with an average cost of $216K and 2.4K feet total length. Analyzed and created time-sensitive emergency maps for natural gas outages; averaged 1 emergency map project weekly; rapidly performed initial analysis to completion within approximately 30 minutes.
- GIS Analyst II at Spire Energy
- GIS Technician at Alabama Power Company
- GIS Analyst at Northrop Grumman
- GPS Data Field Technician at Dave Resource Group
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business
- Bachelor of Science - Geography