Benin City, Nigeria. - GIS Analyst / Cartographer / Land Administration Consultant
- GIS Analyst at GIS\Transport Ltd
- Surveying Engineer at Inox Hellas
- Research Assistant, GIS specialist at Council for Scientific Research
- Trainer for field surveying teams at GIS Data Management
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Surveying Engineering - Surveying Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Geomatics and Surveying Engineering - Geomatics and Surveying Engineering
- - General-Sciences
GIS Analyst for Tryon Creek Watershed Council ▷ Deliniated the watershed boundaries for East Fork Tryon Creek including storm water drainage networks ▷ Assesed the change in amount of impervious surface in the East Fork Tryon Creek watershed from 1980 to 2018 through analysis of aerial imagery and heads-up digita- lization ▷ Created dataset of storm pipe networks in the watershed ▷ Created a time series set of maps to visualize the changes to present to restoration committee and stakeholders ▷ Calculated increase of impervious surface and storm-pipe length ▷ Recommended mitigation efforts for increased erosion below culvert Dissected and sampled Black Rockfish for a research study at Oregon State University Reviewed NIKE's adherence to Salmon-Safe Certification benchmarks ▷ Took vegetation measurements using transects ▷ Asessed on-campus wetland restoration project compliance to Salmon-Safe require- ments Analyzed video for House Wren provisioning study at Oregon State University
- GIS Analyst at Oregon State University
38 years at this Job
- B.S. - Environmental Sciences
• Lead GIS analyst for Trail Development Team.
• Supported team with geospatial products and analysis for different project needs.
• In charge of GIS data collection and data management for trail projects and route analysis forlow-stress bike routes.
• Build and Develop custom tools for automated geoprocessing and analysis
• Run custom route analysis for low-stress biking on ArcMap.
• Clean and edit spatial data to have accurate attributes and correct topology for analysis.
• Create and develop web maps, storymaps, and web applications/websites on ArcGIS Online.
• Create hardcopy maps that serve as support material for development and planning team.
• Use OSM, ArcMap, ArcPro, ArcGIS online, and QGIS daily. Skills Used: GIS, ArcMap, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Web App Developer, ArcPro, OSM, QGIS, Crowdsourcing data, database management, excel, google suite, Microsoft 365.
- GIS Analyst at Rails-to-Trails Conservancy
- GIS Technician/ Utility Forester at Davey Resource Group
- Natural Resource Intern at Fairfax County Park Authority
- GIS Intern at Property Valuation Administrator
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate in Geographic Information Systems - Geographic Information Systems
- Bachelors of Science - Natural Resources and Environmental Science
GIS Analyst for defense and intelligence sector
- GIS Analyst at Continental Mapping Consultants
- Private General Contractor at Self-Employed
- Finish Carpenter/ Assistant Project Manager at Ranney Construction
- Low Voltage Technician at Total Electric Services
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - History and Geography
- Associate of Arts - Recording & Music Technology
GIS Analyst responsible for researching, analyzing, and validating geographic and tabular data in order to create accurate maps, graphs, charts, and other graphics required by county Departments such as the Planning Department, Planning Commission, and County Council. Utilize knowledge of graphic art, freehand drawing, digital photography, and automated mapping and graphic software (ArcView) to create maps and reports. Preserve up-to-date records by maintaining County base maps and land use maps, including the official County Zoning, General Plan, and Case History. Edit, create, and maintain geographic and tabular data using scanners and plotters. Create effective designs and layouts for materials such as advertisements, job announcements, flyers, postcards, invitations, certificates, proclamations, book covers, trifolds, brochures, booklets and information guidelines. Perform web-based design for the creation of icons, boarders, buttons and graphics. Run large Xerox copies and plots for the public and county staff, and ensure their efficient use by proactively maintaining graphic equipment. t Promoted within 6 months of hire. t Successfully converted the Pasco County Transportation Capital Improvement Project (CIP) from a paper-based map into a web application. t Created a network service area for all the parks within the country. t Updated the Zoning, Future Land Use (FLU), city limits, and Environmental lands within the county. t Coordinated with other departments in projects that needed maps created within moment’s notice.
- GIS Analyst at PASCO COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
- GIS Technician at PASCO COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
- Archives Technician at NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND RECORDS ADMINISTRATION
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Homeland Security
- Master of Professional Studies - Geographic Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Geography
Duties include GIS database design & development; meet with clients (NAVFAC and PPV Housing personnel); oversee team of GIS Technicians; Create field maps and GPS templates and data dictionries; online map publishing; ArcGIS online web apps; Collector; geocoding addresses; Trimble Geo7X and TopCon Tesla GPS equipment and Ricoh GPS enabled cameras for field data collection; import CAD data into GIS; import GIS data and high resolution aerials into AutoCAD Civil3D; Aerial Photo interpretation; process field-collected data to provide client with data in NDM and GeoFidelis data models. Military: NAVFAC NAVY Mid-Atlantic GIS Utilities Data Development task order for 13 Naval installations in the MidLant Region. Developed Map Books for field collection based on installation-provided data (GIS, CADD or other resources) to provide targets to field teams. Used TopCon GPS and GPS enabled Richo cameras for field data collection of Electrical, Mechanical (thermal), Civil (water, wastewater, stormwater) plus natural gas, salt water and compressed air systems including attribution. Worked in 12 teams of two (Data Collector with a Discipline Specialist). Data Develop collected data using Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environment (SDSFIE) standards in the NDM data format as complete, geo-connected networks linked to their corresponding NFA ID numbers. We used photographic images, hand-drawn sketches and sub-centimeter GPS points to develop the networks and used Spatial Analyst and Network Analyst to QC the finished deliverables. Geo-Located photos were delivered as Media Links inside the attribution. Trained in fall protection, asbestos awareness, shipyard safety, traffic safety, CPR, OSHA 10-hr and on-site installation-specific safety training. As GPS team lead, was responsible for daily tailgate safety briefs, strategy planning, coordinating with base security and keeping all equipment up and running for 12 teams. NAVFAC EURAFSWA (Sigonella Air Base, Sicily, Italy) GIS Analyst supporting a class 2 facility inventory project on Sigonella Air Base in Sicily, Italy. Field collected buildings, sidewalks, roadways and any additional above ground features (utility sheds, recreational fields, etc.) Utilized Carlson GPS units with total base station. NAVFAC MIDLANT PPV Housing Inventory Assessment N6247013D3013 0002. Lead GIS Analyst on $6M Asset Inventory of current CONUS (+Hawaii) Navy and Marine Corps family housing. Managed GPS field-collection of 61,000 housing units and laser-measured CAD footprints of 23,000 housing facilities in 28 states and 7 FECs (MidLant, NorthWest, SouthWest, SouthEast, MidWest (dissolved mid-project), Naval District Washington and Hawaii. Compiled iNFADS and Public Private Venture (PPV) data along with field-collected GPS and CAD building footprints to provide an accurate Asset Inventory of current CONUS (+Hawaii) Navy and Marine Corps family housing. Joint-venture collaboration with Critigen for San Diego data collection and development. This project data-shares with E911 NEMAP addressing, concurrent with this project. Trimble Geo7X laser integrated GPS, ESRI ArcGIS Desktop, Draftsite CAD software. Final Product deliverable in NDM 3.03 and GeoFidelis data models as well as database tables listing Property Record Cards (PRCs) to be removed from iNFADS in accordance with the E.O. 13327 Footprint Reduction Initiative. This data will replace expiring iNFADS data for Navy and Marine Corps Housing in preparation for FIAR audits. This project earned CPARS rating of "exceptional" (ACASS_N6247013D3013_0002 Final). NAVFAC FAR EAST Non-Utility Linear Structures Asset Evaluation (Atsugi, Ikego, Sasebo, Diego Garcia, Misawa and Yokosuka Naval Bases, Yokosuka, Japan) GIS Analyst supporting a linear segmentation project in Japan. Field work to Verify/Modify/Add/Delete Roadways, Centerlines, Fences, Sidewalks, Culverts and Open Drainage features using ToughPads with ArcGIS 10.3, geo-enabled cameras and Trimble Geo7X units. Developed collected data using topology tools and conforming to SDSFIE standards and segmentation rules. Delivered in compliant NDM 3.03 and non-compliant NDM 2.6. Update FRAME database – produce edited Property Record Cards (PRCs) and create AE sheets with feature photos and corresponding locational maps. MCB Quantico Medium Voltage Electrical: Currently collecting and developing existing medium voltage electrical features on Camp Barrett, Weapons Training Facility and Main Base, Quantico, VA. Deployed ArcGIS online web map for use in Collector in a disconnected environment due to site restriction on internet usage. These combined NAVFAC projects provided me the familiarity of utility system engineering design, construction, management and contracting; Navy policies and procedures regarding real property inventory management; and knowledge of the various stages of the Shore Facilities Planning System. By attending and presenting at industry conferences, I continually gather the knowledge of prevailing practices in similar activities, agencies, and private sector in the area of computer-based facilities and land use inventory, GIS, management, and planning systems to better advise end-users of potential options. See below the NIT project and above the MCB Quantico project where I used the latest ArcGIS Online web application and ArcGIS Collector app for collection. Internal Client Support: Data mine and extract local government, federal and university-provided GIS data and aerial imagery and import into AutoCAD, MicroStation and Revit for internal clients including Electrical, Mechanical, Bridges, Transportation, Civil, Architectural and marketing departments. Virginia Port Authority: Created a web app to collect deficiencies of civil, architectural, electrical, mechanical and Fire Protection features at the Virginia Port Authority NIT location. Trained data collectors on iPads, then developed the data and delivered final FGDB in support of Condition Assessment report for 2018. City of Chesapeake: Developed the schema and designed the FGDB in collaboration with the City of Chesapeake GIS team for their guardrails, received guardrail training at VDOT, then collected guardrails using Trimble Geo7x units and GPS enabled cameras in support of a conditional rating project. Implementing a GIS/GPS methodology improved the accuracy and drastically reduced the collection time from earlier non-GIS methods.
- GIS Analyst at Clark Nexsen
- GIS Analyst at Golder Associates Inc
- CAD Tech / GIS Tech at Burcaw & Associates, Inc
- Project Coordinator at Aston Care Systems
6 years at this Job
- BS - Landscape Design
- AA - General Studies
Worked within the G2-IS GIS group to update and maintain a multistate pipeline Identified Site project for Duke Energy. In addition, as an GIS analyst I provided support to the Northwestern Energy MAOP project.
• Updated Identified Site database and compiled data for project deliverables
• Geocoded extensive purchased and public data for comparison with existing customer datasets
• Investigated datasets for possible causes of outside tolerance matches
• Contributed to team best practices by creating a process for current and future spatial and tabular comparisons between new and existing data
• Provided project change reports and actions for replacement and update of changed location information
• Data document integration
• Created basic Python scripts, code blocks, and model builder models
• Created models and used scripting to create new tools
• Performed field mapping and attribute domain editing
• Loaded new fields and appropriate schema into file geodatabase
• Performed quality control for models and Python scripts
- GIS Analyst at G2 Integrated Solutions, LLC
- Geologist, Anadarko Basin Recompletions at BP
- at BP
- Exploration Geologist at BP
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Geology
- Bachelor of Science - Geology & Minor
• Responsible for creating python scripts to automate day-to-day GIS tasks
• Responsible for creating, adding, and managing data through multiple ArcGIS services
• Responsible for editing current Open Data information for Bedford County
• Responsible for creating various paper maps, web maps, and mapping applications for various services
- GIS Analyst Intern at Bedford County GIS Department
- Supervisor at Starbucks
10 months at this Job
- B.A. - National Security and Foreign Affairs
- Associate - General Studies
• Created maps to show georeferenced streams for FEMA within the world to find out which streams have plenty of water, moderate amount of water, and low amounts of water.
• Project completed under time contraints and still managed to complete in less time.
• Technology Used: GIS, ESRI, ArcMap, data editing, Spatial Analyst, Network Analyst, Geodatabases.
- GIS ANALYST at ATKINS/ AEROTEK VIRGINIA
- GIS ANALYST at MITRE CORPOATION / PROTIVITI VIRGINIA
- GIS ANALYST at MITRE CORPOATION / PROTIVITI VIRGINIA
- GEOSPATIAL ANALYST at THE BOEING COMPANY
1 month at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Geography Information Systems
Collected, maintained, and transformed data from multiple sources such as TNRIS and CAD Drawings as well as purchasing data from data suppliers
• Utilized ArcGIS Suite with 3D and Spatial Analyst Extensions to perform H&H analysis daily
• Coordinated with Subcontractors and other Contractors as the GIS Lead for North Houston Highway Improvement Project Segment 3C
• Decreased exhibit creation time by 80% utilizing Data Driven Pages strip mapping feature
• Coordinated assignments with engineering staff and ensured timely completion by distributing work with GIS staff
• Constructed topologies to ensure coverage of drainage areas and land use
- GIS Analyst at CivilTech Engineering
- GIS Intern at Dunaway Associates
- GIS Technician at Texas A&M University Information Technology
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S - Geographic Information Science and Technology