Responsibilities GIS Consultant Accomplishments Various mapping projects in San Juan County Skills Used GIS Mapping development
- GIS Consultant at GIS Mapping
- Framer at Campa Enterprises
- NNPC President/NNPC President at Navajo Nation Head Start
- GIS consultant/Mapping at Chenault Consulting
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS Geography: current online student/senior - Geography and urban planning
- Certificate - Geographical Information Science Technology
- High School Diploma
-Develop training materials for a GIS open source course -Support the Monitoring and Evaluation activities through the incorporation of GIS analysis into their processes
- GIS Consultant at UNICEF
- GIS Intern at City of Corona
- Adjunct Faculty Information Technology at University of La Verne
- GIS Intern at City of Rialto
1 month at this Job
- PhD - PhD STUDENT
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - INFORMATION SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SCIENCE
- BACHELOR SCIENCE - ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS
• Designed or prepared graphic representations of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, using GIS hardware and software applications
• Interpreted aerial and ortho photographs
• Documented methods used and wrote technical reports containing information collected
• Entered Global Positioning System (GPS) data, field notes, and land survey reports into geographic information systems (GIS) so that information can be transformed into graphic land descriptions, such as maps
• Interpreted and manipulated LiDAR data through Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
• Implemented Python Scripts and Designed Tools for Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- GIS Consultant at Self
- Technical Writer and Help Desk Specialist at Vacation Surfing Inc.
- Technical Writer and Information Technology Manager at Railey Mountain Lake Vacations
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Geographic Information Science
- Masters Certificate Geographic Information Systems - Geographic Information Systems
- BA - Sociology and Anthropology
Use GIS to preform risk, resiliency, and mitigation analyses on various US infrastructure. Maintain databases and models with up to date information regarding infrastructure.
- GIS Consultant at Intek Inc
- Coffee Barista at Wegmans Food Markets
- Intern at University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Intern at Arlington Echo Outdoor Educational center
1 month at this Job
- BA - Geography and Environmental Science
- Associates Degree - Transfer Studies Focused in Environmental Science
Confidential freelance GIS work for postgraduate students and professors.
- GIS Consultant at Self-employed
- Forestry Intern at New England Forestry Consultants
- Science Corps Youth Tutor at SUNY - Environmental Science and Forestry
- Dune Steward/Migratory Bird Surveyor at NYS Office of Parks and Recreatin
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Natural Resources Management
- A.S. - Geographic Information Systems
• Provided Individual Assistance Grant Surveys in the field for almost 300 applicants and User Experience input for FEMA response to Hurricane Harvey in Houston, TX.
• Conducted a User Experience survey that measured user satisfaction of QTS Integrated Rail Logistics Management Solutions. This explored the functional integration of GIS with SAP project systems.
• Provided Project Management for AMT Engineering for the 2016 DC Planimetric GIS data updates using ArcGIS.
• Provided demographic research for Homefix Custom Remodeling canvas marketing efforts. This led to a 14% increase in business in one year.
• Conducted military range assessments for cultural & environmental easement studies for several CONUS installations for both ASIS and the Ward Burton Wildlife Foundation.
• Created analysis for residential real estate buyers as a due diligence investment tool.
• Provided GIS development for AMT Engineering for the DC Heights Mapping Study.
- GIS Consultant at Horizon Geographics
- Lead GIS Engineer at Atmospheric and Environmental Research, Inc
- GIS Manager at LJT Inc
- Senior GIS Developer at PBS&J
4 years at this Job
- MA - Transpersonal Psychology
- BA - Cultural Geography
Limited, part-time consultant for GIS and data management needs specific to Superfund site mediation project I previously worked on from 2010-2017.
- GIS Consultant at Self Own Business
- Records Specialist Coordinator at Holland & Hart LLP
- Sr. Spatial Analyst at TGA Inc
- Planner/GIS Analyst at The TSR Group
1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Project Management
- M.S. - Resource Management and Administration
- B.A. - Geography
WA Consulting for T-Systems Iberia using JIRA (Issue and project tracking software) giving technical support and maintenance for the following projects: - RVC - Catalonia wine registry. - GAUDI - Catalonia tax application. - EMap - GIS web application. - UrbaMap - Urban Planning.
- Freelance GIS Consultant at T-Systems Iberia
- Volunteer at FOSS4G
- GIS Analyst at T-Systems Iberia
- GIS Consultant at HHSA County of San Diego
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronic Engineering
- GIS Consultant at IIC Technologies Inc
16 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Remote sensing
• Construct a code to calculate and classify burned areas in the states of Huryana and Punjab in India
• Methodology includes satellite imagery, burned area indices, decision trees and establishing training sites
- GIS Consultant at International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- GIS Consultant at PAN AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
- Graduate Research Assistant at YouthMappers
- Graduate Research Assistant at NSF
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Geography and GIS
- Bachelor's - Environmental Studies and GIS