Contractor working on behalf of the USGS
• Member of the Delivery Development team for The National Map (TNM)
• Support TNM's GIS services
• Refresh data being served on TNM
• Tile caching for TNM Basemaps
• Spearhead TNM's move to the AWS Cloud
• Use of GIT to maintain Cloud processes and services
- GIS Developer at Cherokee Nation Businesses
- GIS Web Developer at ATA Services
- Senior GIS Analyst at DigitalGlobe
- LIDAR Technician at Sanborn Mapping Company
9 months at this Job
- BA - Geography and Environmental Studies
- GIS Developer at Prince William County Government
- GIS Integration Analyst at James W. Sewall Co
- Sr. Geospatial Developer at GeoEye Analytics / DigitalGlobe
- GIS Analyst / Database Developer at Esri
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geography
- GIS Developer at
- GIS Applications Support Manager at ProSyLab Company
- GIS Developer at Orbits-IT Company
- Surveying Engineer at Arab Contractors
11 months at this Job
- Diploma - GIS
- Bachelor of Geomatics Engineering - Shoubra Faculty of Engineering
- Secondary School Certificate
Responsible for creating and extending GIS-based software to support the needs of all divisions. Some of my accomplishments include:
• Developed an Outage Management System (OMS) which consists of a .NET Standard library, an ASP.NET Core MVC intranet application, and a WPF desktop application that adheres closely to the MVVM design pattern. The intranet application instantly notifies personnel of electrical outages and restorations by sending email/text messages and is configurable via a REST API. The desktop application notifies users via taskbar notifications and automatically updates its table and map which leverages Esri’s ArcGIS Runtime.
• Created a .NET console application which imports over five million rows of electrical meter load data per day from XML files (stored on a local server and a remote SFTP server) into an SQL Server database. Created several stored procedures to make it easier to query load data in client applications.
• Wrote a Python script that searches an email inbox daily for relevant Dig Safe tickets and then updates a JSON file hosted on a web server. The data from the JSON file are parsed and displayed in a table on a public web page.
- GIS Developer at Holyoke Gas & Electric
- GIS Specialist at Holyoke Gas & Electric
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Massachusetts
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MS - Geography
- BA - Geography
Developed and supported mapping applications for local government using ArcMap, ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online, and Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Developer Edition. Developed and deployed back-end architecture and processes for a live vehicle tracking application using Python, Microsoft SQL Server, Network Analyst, ArcGIS Enterprise Geodatabase, and ArcGIS Server Scheduled tasks in Windows Server environment using Python and ArcGIS Enterprise to continually update operational layers in public-facing web mapping applications. orked with stakeholders and end users to offer technical support, identified and implemented improvements to existing services based on feedback
- GIS Developer Analyst at TEKsystems
- IT Analyst, GIS Analyst at Global Mapping Strategies
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Interdisciplinary Studies
Pressent * Developed a Maintenance Management Web-App for use in local and mobile enterprise portals. * Set up a standard order of custom widgets for end users. * Edited and compiled a routing road network for asset management and access. * Migrated EMS metadata tables and updated fields for access reporting. * Created new and updated existing GIS asset layers including the updating of Metadata. * Migrated GIS data from AGOL to SDE Enterprise. * Published viewer map web applications services for internal and external customers.
- GIS Developer/Analyst, Contract at Central Arizona Project (CAP)
- Fiber Optic Field Engineer, Team Lead at Cyient / CenturyLink
- Fiber Optic Network Designer, Contract at WYCO Field Services
- GIS Analyst, Contract at INet Public Safety
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Geography
Develop a comprehensive data management application for Northern California Water
have the ability to log in and manage their contact information, update parcel and field data, finish
yearly farm evaluation and nmp reporting.
• Create GIS web applications for various clients using ArcGIS Web App Builder Developer to visualize GIS data and provide functionalities for users to analyze data and interact with the map.
• Manage company server, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Portal and ArcGIS Online.
• Set up ArcGIS Collector for ground truthing and clients.
• Maintain company SQL and PostgreSQL database.
• Write Python scripts to implement automation process when applicable for better performance.
• Develop and refine existing applications, geospatial analysis protocols, and spatial and statistical modeling applications to help solve complex environmental and agricultural resource problems.
- GIS Developer at Land IQ
- GIS Developer at North Point Geographic Solutions
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Minnesota Duluth
- Programming Analyst Intern at Zillion Info
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Master of Arts - Geographic Information Science
- Bachelor of Science - Geographic Information Systems
Maintenance and Construction
• Developed various web applications to serve the needs of users, including the Base Safety office, the Emergency Operations Center, Engineering, and Planning.
• Created a web tool for users to geographically submit feedback automated tools that alert the GIS staff.
• Developed scripts, programs, and routines to automate data import and export processes.
• Created automated processes to populate GIS attributes based on geometry and location of individual features.
• Created a workflow (Python scripts, GIS Templates, and business rules) to import AutoCAD drawings into existing GIS Feature Classes.
• Programmatically reorganized and renamed approximately 20,000 raster As-Built drawings.
• Supported Air Force Academy Cadet academic GIS activities.
• Developed a Work Request tracking database.
• Created a database and user front end to track CAD design and As-Built digital reviews.
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Developer at CH2M Hill Academy Services, LLC
- GIS Systems Engineer at City of Virginia Beach
- GIS Data Analyst at City of Virginia Beach
- GIS Field Technician at Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Geography
Hazus-MH is a nationally applicable standardized methodology that estimates potential losses from earthquakes, hurricane winds and floods. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) developed Hazus-MH under contract with the National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS).
Hazus-MH uses state-of-the-art Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software to map and display hazard data and the results of damage and economic loss estimates for buildings and infrastructure. It also allows users to estimate the impacts of tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricane winds and floods on populations and structures.
Estimating losses is essential to decision-making at all levels of government, providing a basis for developing mitigation plans and policies, emergency preparedness and response and recovery planning.
• Heavly involved in designing & developing tables & stored procedures for generating the databases for a new peril called Tsunami added to HAZUS-MH
• Design & develop & integarte new modules into the exiting desktop app(complete SDLC) - Recently, implemented a new reporting module using Crystal Reports (v 14) with displaying maps generated using ArcMap
• Develop and integrate ArcGIS tools to improve performance of existing modules using ArcObjects API (Using C#.NET)
• Developed stored procedures/Views using MSSQL to handle spatial queries.
• Involved with ISO certification & involved in implementing CMMI Level 3 in the company
• The newest phase of HAZUS involves analyzing the right open source GIS software. Iinvolved with feasibility study of the same. Environment: VS.NET (2010, 2015), C#. NET, MSSQL, ArcObjects (C#.NET), ArcGIS Suite of products (ArcMap), Crystal Reports (v 14)
- Remote Fulltime - Sr. GIS Developer at Niyam IT Inc
- Sr. WEB Consultant at CALIFORNIA - Deckers Outdoor Corp
- Sr. GIS/WEB Consultant at MARYLAND - US Census Bureau
- Sr. GIS/WEB Consultant at OREGON - ODOT - Xoriant Corporation
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Master's Diploma in Information Technology - Information Technology
Responsibilities include the design, development, testing, and deployment of a variety of applications to assist in the support of the US Geological Survey/ National Geospatial Technical Operations Center (NGTOC) and its mission. Current work consists of migrating existing services over to Amazon Web Services and rearchitecting applications as necessary to fulfill the need for scalability. This consists of containerizing applications with Docker and using AWS ECS for creating a more robust and scalable architecture.
- .NET Developer /GIS Developer at Cherokee Nation Businesses
- GIS Web Developer at S&P Global Platts
- .NET Developer /GIS Developer at ATA Services, Inc
- Associate Software Engineer at P2 Energy Solutions
3 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Geographic Information Systems
- B.S. - Environmental Science