GIS Manager supporting Department of Defense Clients in the San Antonio area.
- GIS Manager at Syncadd Systems
- Project Manager at BRIDGE Energy Group
- Sr. Consultant at LocusView
- Manager / GIS Data Readiness Lead (Charlotte, NC) at Price Waterhouse Coopers
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Geography
- Minor - Business Administration
As GIS Manager, I was responsible for implementing the Authority’s enterprise GIS by coordinating all projects, tasks and work requests required to develop and maintain the Authority’s GIS. Provided the leadership, experience and technical skills to develop data and applications to support and improve the Authority's business processes. This includes the development of interior spaces, development of a Height Zoning Permit web application and implementation of the Cityworks Asset Management System software.
- GIS Manager at Hillsborough County Aviation Authority
- GIS Project Manager/IS Manager at Emerald Coast Utilities Authority
- Senior Analyst (Information Technology Project Manager) at City of Columbus
- Department Manager at Neel-Schaffer Engineers-Planners, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Education Specialist Ed.S. - Curriculum and Instruction
- M.S. - Computer Science
- M.S. - Geography
- M.S. - Agricultural Economics
- B.S. - Food and Resource Economics
- A.A. - General Studies
Geographical Information System Manager for the Planning and Engineering Department. Researches GIS needs for all city departments and translates GIS requirements into a practical system design. Provide leadership, management coordination and support of all GIS resources and activities within the city. Support all system and end users in their department functions. Created the first interactive public facing ArcGIS Online map for the City of Greenacres. Developed interactive mapping applications using ArcGIS Online for Leisure Services and Public Works for date collection. Plan and develop GIS operating budget and monitor usage of software licenses across the enterprise.
- GIS Manager at City of Greenacres
- Transportation Data Specialist/Project Manager at Florida Department of Transportation
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geography
Mike is a Senior GIS Analyst with 20 years of experience in the GIS/CAD fields with the use of ESRI software and multiple Autodesk software packages and managed the the GIS and CAD groups in the GHD Baton Rouge office. Mike has a GIS Background working on projects involving the oil and gas industry, surface and groundwater flow, wetland delineation, wildlife habitat, remediation, planning, emergency response, environmental assessment, survey legal descriptions, and litigation support.
Multidisciplinary Project Work Tasks:
• Geodatabase Design
• Coordinate Conversion
• Read and plot legal descriptions
• Spatial Analysis
• Image Interpretation
• Preparation of technical maps for reporting and analysis GIS Analyst Litigation Support Tasks:
• Prepare maps presented in expert reports
• Verify exploration and production well locations using historical operator records
• Research/georeference historical aerial photography to identify unique surface features associated with historical oil and gas operations
• Format GIS geodatabases and map documents for GIS web applications
• Site/property boundaries and Rights-of-way based on survey legal descriptions
- GIS Manager at GHD, Inc. (formerly Conestoga-Rovers and Associates)
- Drafter/Designer at Aquaterra Engineering, LLC
19 years at this Job
- Associate - Drafting
Managing the Enterprise wide GIS for the Airport Authority. Building & maintaining feature datasets with ArcSDE, Data analysis, deploying mobile mapping solutions using both PORTAL and AGOL, integrating with other enterprise database systems, Map & Graphic Production, Report writing. Comfortable dealing with line maintenance staff, engineers, consultants and the public.
- GIS Manager at Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
- GIS Specialist at FEMA
- Engineering Technician at W. K. Dickson & Company
16 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Civil Engineering
- BFA - Fine Art
GIS and IT Manager for the largest tollway authority in Texas, based in Plano, Texas. Contributing to NTTA's overall mission and partnering with colleagues to transform NTTA's technology footprint and services for continued asset management excellence and customer service.
- GIS Manager at North Texas Tollway Authority
- GIS Supervisor/Sr. GIS Analyst at Andeavor Logistics
- Consultant/Owner at Vu Nguyen Consulting
- IT Business Analyst at Andeavor Logistics
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - all but thesis
- M.S. degree - Biology
GIS Analysis, Cartography and GPS Technical Support for Wastewater Asset Management company. RedZone provides pipeline inspection services using data acquisition robots equipped with CCTV, Lidar and GPS equipment for public and private water industry client organizations. The GIS department supports field teams, internal operations, reporting, project management and the ICOM project delivery system. We currently use ArcGIS Desktop 10.5.1, ArcGIS Online, Trimble TerraSync and PathFinder Office GPS applications, and ICOM, a proprietary asset management software.
- GIS Manager at RedZone Robotics
- Senior GIS Specialist / GPS Manager at GAI Consultants
- Photogrammetry Technician at Penn DOT
- GIS Specialist at Western Land Services
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Geography - Physical & Historical Geology
-Established and built adoption of a geospatial services department offering analytics and data visualization solutions across commercial real estate disciplines. -Deployed and oversaw an ESRI ArcGIS Online enterprise account
- GIS Manager at Franklin Street
- GIS Manager at Jones Lange LaSalle
- Senior GIS Analyst at Jones Lang LaSalle
- GIS Research Consultant at SRS Real Estate Partners
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Environmental Studies
- GIS Manager at Weyerhaeuser
- GIS Architect / Land Valuation Analyst at PLUM CREEK (Now Weyerhaeuser)
- GIS Specialist at THE ST. JOE COMPANY
- Sr. GIS Specialist at WILSONMILLER, INC
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - City and Regional Planning
- Bachelor of Science - Land Use and Development Analysis
• Responsible for the day to day management, supervision, and training of the GIS department for a surveying, land management, and mapping company with clients in the pipeline midstream industry.
• Create and maintain ArcSDE geodatabases and ArcGIS web applications.
• Prioritize GIS workloads and tasks according to project needs and team schedules.
• Coordinate with project engineers, land managers, and land surveyors to ensure all deliverables are completed on time and in accordance to project specifications.
• Produce GIS proposal and cost estimates, project planning documentation, business development documents, and project status reports.
• Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and QA/QC measures for GIS team.
• Evaluates GIS and database software and technologies for client solution application within Gullett & Associates
- GIS Manager at Gullett & Associates, INC
- GIS Analyst at Gullett & Associates, INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - GIS
- Certificate - Geographic Information Systems