As a Golf Caddy, I would provide the greatest level of customer service in order to accommodate to the customer's needs. I was always keeping a friendly and positive attitude for the entire five hour golf round as if I was the host of the group. I would fix and clean anything that required for assisting the guest. The job requires a lot of communication skills which I am very strong at providing to others.
- Golf Caddy at Pelican Hill Resort
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies
Communication, Customer Relations, Building Relationships
• Provided members and guests with advice and assistance during their round of golf.
• Shared local knowledge and historical information and stories that enhanced the experience for the golfers.
- Golf Caddy at KINSALE GOLF LINKS
- Sales, Data Collection, Accounting, Public Relations at JOE ORGAN AUCTIONEERS
- Analyst at CORK FOUNDATION
5 months at this Job
- MSc - Information Systems for Business Performance
- Bachelor's - Political Science
I have caddied at Saint Clair Country Club the past two summers. Being a caddy has been extremely rewarding due to the relationships I have made with golfers, and also because of the lessons it has taught me.
- Golf Caddy at Saint Clair Country Club
- Special Programs Coordinator at University of Dayton Student Government
- Busser/Server at Franco's Italian Restaurant
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school
As a caddy for the Wellesley Country Club, I learned how to interact with people, who, were often times frustrated because of their performance. While carrying bags up to 50lbs for 4, sometimes 8 hours, I have built my endurance, and ability to keep my mouth shut.
- Golf Caddy at Wellesley Country Club
- Tennis Club Maintenance at
9 months at this Job
• Developed excellent interpersonal skills by initiating conversations with the golfers and gained knowledge about the companies they worked for
• Learned how to handle conflict with different personalities and difficult situations
- Golf Caddy at Montclair Golf Club
- Sales Associate at Dick's Sporting Goods
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
· Interacted and networked with a diverse group of highly successful individuals, including major corporate CEOs, professional athletes, and government officials. · Recognized by management and ownership for a great work ethic and strong interpersonal skills. Often entrusted to assist high profile guest and important members.
- Golf Caddy at Caddiemaster - Trinity Forest Golf Club
- Completions Engineer at Foreland Resources
- Completions and Reservoir Engineer, PSCM at MD America Energy, LLC
- Engineering Technician at Shell
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Petroleum Engineering
• Assist a client/golfer to negotiate the golf course in the fewest strokes possible.
• Offer insight and opinions of my first hand knowledge of the course and the players' ability, i.e. giving yardages, reading greens, knowing wind direction and how much it will effect the shot, and elevation changes.
• Ability to handle multiple clients.
• Ability to interact with client and keep him/her focused despite adversity.
• Training new caddies, especially the younger caddies, mentoring.
• Quality customer service.
- Professional Golf Caddy and Trainer at BANDON DUNES GOLF RESORT
21 years at this Job
• Ability to interact with a diverse group of successful individuals
• Strong interpersonal skills; regularly tasked with providing exceptional assistance to top members and guests
• Frequently requested by long-term members
• Provides insight and advice for optimal performance to clients and members
• Provides excellent customer service
- Instructor, Club Associate & Golf Caddy at Scarsdale Golf Club
- Delivery Manager at Scarsdale Golf Club
- Community Outreach and Fundraising Specialist at Scarsdale Golf Club
22 years at this Job
To give support in a customer service capacity. Seasonal Position and self contracting.
- Player Assistant/Golf Caddy at Caddy Club of Dallas
- Press Operator at Vip Staffing
- Stamping Press Operator at Koch-Glitchs Staffmark
- Pouch Press Operator at OVERWRAPS PACKAGING
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate of completion - Computer Syllabus and financial management.
- Certificate of completion - Printing and bindery technician/ Trainee
➢ 16 hours/week; $20/hr
➢ At Wade Hampton I was strictly a golf caddy. This means carrying around the golfer's clubs and fulfilling other miscellaneous tasks on the course.
➢ On and off the course it is extremely important to create and maintain a personal connection to the members that I caddy for. This is achieved by introducing myself and making a strong first impression, then conversing and connecting with the member throughout the match.
- Golf Caddy at Wade Hampton Golf Club
- Cashier/Bagger/Stocker at Lowes Foods, LLC
- Footwear/team sports sales associate at Dick's Sporting Goods
- File clerk at PrintSouth Printing, Inc
8 months at this Job