Seasonal job as a golf caddy at the Coeur d' Alene Resort Golf Course for two summers. Worked alongside other caddies of varying ages to provide an enjoyable experience to the golfers. I learned how to be a reliable employee and how to deal with customers in a professional work environment.
- Golf Caddy at Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course
- Summer Camp Counselor at YMCA Camp Reed
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering Management
- High school - All Honors and AP Classes, GPA: 3.85
Myrtle Beach SC-Miami FL Started in 2015 as a golf caddy and got invited to celebrity golf tournaments continuing to work on an annual basis. Volunteer Charity Tournaments include: Ray Allen & Loews Miami Tournament, Irie Weekend Celebrity Golf Tournament. Brand Promotion and Events
- PCA Golf Caddy at The Caddy Group
- Bartender at The Walrus Saloon
- Public Relations and Event Planning Intern at Backstage Creations
- Bar Manager at The American Tavern
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interdisciplinary Studies
Worked as a caddy. Responsibilities included driving golf cart, going after golfers golf balls, handing them the correct golf club.
- Golf Caddy at Plandome Country Club
4 months at this Job
- General Equivalency Diploma
- - Service & Leadership
- - Performing Arts Education
Working at Bethpage golf courses is about a 6 hour round of golf which requires a lot of hard work to make to sure the golfer has their best round with the best advice. You need to be willing to come into work every day and perform at your best
- Golf Caddy at Bethpage golf
3 months at this Job
- High school
I carried member's golf bags throughout the course
- Golf Caddy at Carnegie Abbey Golf Club
2 months at this Job
➢ 16 hours/week; $20/hr
➢ At Wade Hampton I was strictly a golf caddy. This means carrying around the golfer's clubs and fulfilling other miscellaneous tasks on the course.
➢ On and off the course it is extremely important to create and maintain a personal connection to the members that I caddy for. This is achieved by introducing myself and making a strong first impression, then conversing and connecting with the member throughout the match.
- Golf Caddy at Wade Hampton Golf Club
- Cashier/Bagger/Stocker at Lowes Foods, LLC
- Footwear/team sports sales associate at Dick's Sporting Goods
- File clerk at PrintSouth Printing, Inc
10 months at this Job
• Prepared golf course and carts for player participation in both special events and daily play
• Carried golf bags for 18 to 36 holes regularly
• Employed skills in communication, professionalism, and relationship building
• Taught golf technique and skills to inexperienced golfers when asked to
- Golf Caddy at Wheatley Hills Golf Club
- Legal Intern at Donovan LLP
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics with a double major in Politics and International Affairs
Began to work at Cresmont Country Club as a golf caddie to connect to money and others for my long term success.
- Golf Caddy at Cresmont Country Club
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
· Interacted and networked with a diverse group of highly successful individuals, including major corporate CEOs, professional athletes, and government officials. · Recognized by management and ownership for a great work ethic and strong interpersonal skills. Often entrusted to assist high profile guest and important members.
- Golf Caddy at Caddiemaster - Trinity Forest Golf Club
- Completions Engineer at Foreland Resources
- Completions and Reservoir Engineer, PSCM at MD America Energy, LLC
- Engineering Technician at Shell
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Bachelor of Science - Petroleum Engineering
To give support in a customer service capacity. Seasonal Position and self contracting.
- Player Assistant/Golf Caddy at Caddy Club of Dallas
- Break Press Operator at Link Staffing- Mestex Corporation
- Press Operator at Vip Staffing
- Stamping Press Operator at Koch-Glitchs Staffmark
5 years at this Job
- Certificate of completion - Computer Syllabus and financial management.
- High school - General Education Diploma
- Certificate of completion - Printing and bindery technician/ Trainee