Managed golf cart attendants' operations, scheduling, booked golf outings, club repair, organized/maintained all memberships for the club. Helped with food and beverage, pro-shop inventory & daily/weekly duties. Managed the pro-shop & helped with tournaments at the #11 rated course in the US for Golf Advisor.
- ASSISTANT GOLF PRO at ROYAL MANCHESTER GOLF LINKS
- BAR MANAGER at QT SYDNEY
- BARTENDER at DONOVAN'S STEAK & CHOP HOUSE
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
Greet customers, verify golf plan and check in and collect payments. Make golf reservations. Handle customer phone calls and questions. Run daily financial reports, balancing and closing procedures. Post tournament scores in GHIN system and post winnings to players accounts. Assist with monthly inventory of pro shop merchandise. Train new employees and set up training procedures. Focal point for new residents of community. Make sure new residents are registered in golf reservation system, discuss which golf plan would be best for them. Also provide contact information for the many golf groups in the community.
- Golf Pro Shop Assistant at Argent Lakes Golf Course, Sun City Hilton Head
- Client Services Manager at Asset Strategies, Inc
- Senior Financial Analyst at Uniprise
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- AA - Business and Math
* Daily golf operations and guest services. * Equipment fitting/ repair/services. Grounds/facilities /special events. Golf instruction. * Social media admin.
- Assistant Golf Pro at Windwood Golf Club
- Manager/Operations/ Director of Advertising/Marketing /Golf Instruction at B&G Golf, Bowling and Racketsports
- Owner/Operator at Complete Tree & Lawn LLC
- National Sales Manager/District Manager/Key Account Manager/Sales Representative at Convenient Video
7 years, 9 months at this Job
Part time Pro shop assistant. Checking in golfers, cleaning and maintaining club house. I also over saw the bar and grill as well as the cart barn. Handled cash before and after shift.
- Golf Pro Shop Assistant at American Golf Corporation
- Owner-Manager Sublime Autos, LLC at
- First Assistant Manager at Quik Trip Corp
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
I schedule golf tee times for guests and members of our resort. Answering the phone and taking messages is ongoing. Once a month I assist with inventory of the Pro Shop and Country Store. When new retail comes in I help put it out on display in the store. Making sure our customers, guests and members are being assisted and finding everything they need is the main objective of my workday.
- Golf Pro Shop Attendant at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
- Spa Receptionist at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
- Administrative Assistant at Bruce L. Ferguson PC Attorney at Law
- Student Recruiter at North Georgia Technical College
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates - Liberal Arts
- Diploma - Criminal Justice
RESPONSIBILITIES: Handled point-of-sale transactions, updated client information in the computer system, received phone calls from clients to schedule tee times, serviced and detailed golf carts, assisted golfers with questions and concerns, maintained clean facility.
- Golf Pro Shop Assistant at Highland Florida Golf Club
- Customer Service Merchandiser at H.D. Supply/ Crown Bolt
- Merchandiser/Cashier at Sears Roebuck
5 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts - General
• Reinforced the essential interaction between DFW area community leaders and committee structures for developing our five-star golf outings.
• Fostered the overall golf experience both on & off the course, while exceeding donation targets by tens of thousands of dollars.
• Logged 200+ transactions daily; secured the balance of four cash registers into our safe vault.
• Supervised 20+ associates involving outside services, event staff, and maintenance teams before & after closing hours.
- Asst. Golf Pro at The Tribute Golf Club
- Executive Asst at Sendera Title
- Automotive Sales Specialist at GMC Patterson Auto Center
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
Responsible for opening and closing building and shop, selling golf shop merchandise, checking in the golfers and carts, scoring golf events, handling money for golf events, and taking tee times and attending to members and more.
- GOLF PRO SHOP SALES CLERK at YUMA GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB
- ASSISTANT SALES REPRESENTATIVE at GENE MCKINNEY PRINTING
- at FRONT DESK RECEPTION, EMERGENCY ANIMAL CLINIC
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - ACCOUNTING
Accomplished: Gained trust from the GM to open and close the bar as well as run daily operations of the bar while the GM was away. Ordered beer and wine, served guests, reconciled sales and gave golf instructions. Worked as a teammate, focusing on the experience for all the guests and not for personal gain.
- Bartender/Assistant Golf Pro/Manager at NDOOR Golf Sports Bar
- Server at PF CHANGS
- Assistant Golf Professional at GAINEY RANCH GOLF CLUB
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
Golf Employee of the Year 2013 and 2014. In charge of daily golf operations, answer phones to set and check in tee times, start and ranger on the golf course, and set up weekly work schedules.
- Assistant Golf Pro at Carrollwood Country Club
- Utility Pole Technician at Inner-Pole
- Technical Support Representative at Actsoft, Inc.
- Assistant GM at Bloomingdale Golfers Club
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Information Systems Management