• Provides first-class customer service
• Provide membership information
• Book tee times for members
• Excellent communication skills as well as on the phone
• In charge of outside service attendants
• Assist the Director of golf as well as the Head Golf Pro
• Golf shop Sales/retail
- Golf Pro Shop Assistant at Brookhaven Country Club
- HEAD GOLF COACH at BROOKHAVEN COUNTY CLUB
- GOLF INSTRUCTOR at BROOKHAVEN COUNTY CLUB
- at PROFESSIONAL GOLFER
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, SPORTS MANAGEMENT, MARKETING
• Served as first point of contact for those calling the Pro Shop
• Relayed communication from membership to Head Golf Professional
• Scheduled tee times and managed the shop
- Golf Pro Shop Associate at SUNSSHLA
- at Administration and Scoring of CASL
- Assistant to the Dean - Brock School of Business at SUNSSHLA
- Member at SUNSSHLA
11 months at this Job
- - education
Bayberry Hills GC- Bass River GC Daily task are fluid must work with salespeople, groundskeepers and maintenance workers effectively and with respect. Also administering golf related functions for the general public and 700 members; assisting them with their golfing needs and teaching them the correct way to play the game. Daily and Monthly task are similar to running a small business from the ground up; Staffing, Interviews, Schedules, Payroll, Retail and Sales, POS and Telephone Management, Website Management, Membership Services, Inventory and Ordering, Private Lessons and Clinics. BCDR SOLUTIONS AT&T Solution Providers March 2010- March 2012 (Premier Client Group) Boston, MA & NYC, NY Managed a book of 500 AT&T Major Accounts and Prospects in New England and New York Area for AT&T PCG Territory Managers and AE's. Most have multiple domestic and international locations that I am responsible for the selling and managing of new AT&T business to these accounts with or without current AT&T contracts. Certified AT&T Solution Provider selling all Enterprise Level Managed Internet Solutions (T1, DS3, OC, and Ethernet based Data Access), Private IP Based VoIP, Traditional Digital PRI Voice Solutions, Analog Voice and POTs Lines. I am also versed in PBX and Key Systems, as well as PBX in the Cloud & VoIP Solutions. The network solutions are Private IP Based MPLS for Domestic Clients and VPN for International business. My Current Quota for FY13 is just over $4,000,000.00.
- Assistant Golf Pro & Supervisor at Yarmouth Golf Cape Cod
- Sale Executive at Fenway Surgical DME Solutions
- District Manager at EBI Medical Systems
- District Manager at ADP
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political science and economics
Juniper Golf Course is one of Oregons premier public golf facilities
• Responsible for all aspects of pro shop operations, including management of tee sheet, merchandise sales, tournament logistics and overseeing outside services staff.
- Golf Pro Shop Attendant at Juniper Golf Course
- SENIOR MANAGER - CORPORATE ENGAGEMENT at BUILD
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR at Stand Up For Kids
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE at MessageSolution
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - FINANCE
Greet customers, verify golf plan and check in and collect payments. Make golf reservations. Handle customer phone calls and questions. Run daily financial reports, balancing and closing procedures. Post tournament scores in GHIN system and post winnings to players accounts. Assist with monthly inventory of pro shop merchandise. Train new employees and set up training procedures. Focal point for new residents of community. Make sure new residents are registered in golf reservation system, discuss which golf plan would be best for them. Also provide contact information for the many golf groups in the community Created spreadsheets to help with daily closing procedures and training materials.
- Golf Pro Shop Assistant at Argent Lakes Golf Course, Sun City Hilton Head
- Client Services Manager at Asset Strategies, Inc
- Senior Financial Analyst at Uniprise a United Healthcare Company
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- AA - Business and Math
-Oversee all operations of the golf shop in absence of head professional. -Assist members with daily needs around the golf shop and golf course. -Assist head professional with ordering/reordering merchandise as needed. -Prepare daily play and revenue reports. -Coordinate all tournaments and golf outings. -Greet all members and guests at bag drop. -Prepare payroll on a weekly basis for golf pro shop staff. -Use JONAS POS for all member/guest transactions.
- Golf Pro Shop Manager at Adirondack Mountain Reserve- Ausable Club
- Tax Support Specialist- Remote at Intuit, Inc
- Rental Delivery Driver at Skis on the Run
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Finance
- Associates Degree in Golf Complex and Operations Management - Applied
- Advanced Regents Diploma
My duties and responsibilities as a Golf Pro Shop Attendant
• Answer telephone, record incoming calls, and take starting time reservations
• Register players and assign them their tee time, making sure all golfers sign daily register
• Collect all money for green fees, programs, rental, and pro shop sales. Issue receipts for all transactions
• Maintain general order and cleanliness in the pro shop
• Maintain daily records and reports
• Remain courteous with customers at all times
• Perform all job tasks within the rules and guidelines of the Leaning Pine Golf Course
• Work as a team player with co-workers and cooperatively with any other departments from the base
- Golf Pro Shop Attendant at Laughlin AFB
- Barista/Cashier at Laughlin Air Force Base
- Substitute Teacher at San Felipe Del Rio CISD
- Waitress at Laughlin Air Force Base
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- General studies - Education
Supervised 20 team members at the Golf Club of Estrella location and responsible for HR and Operational support. Excelled in operational development providing expertise in promoting guest satisfaction through exceptional service and efficient overall operations.
• Recently promoted to First Assistants Golf Pro, administering all POS applications revisions as it applies to daily operations of facility pro shop. Coordinate golf group outings, merchandise and retail promotions.
• Strong interpersonal talents with passion for cultivating lasting investment from diverse communities in organizational programs.
• Established several program growth opportunities, focusing on sales and operational excellence.
• Provided support in the areas of staff training, scheduling, meetings, HR responsibilities, and quality employee experience for best business practices.
• Spearheaded team training, through hands-on practices, providing exceptional guest experiences in the areas of check-in, proper inventory supply, and continuing professionalism throughout day to day activities.
• Redesigned and implemented process/policy improvements for employee development and guest experience.
• Promoted from Guest Services Staff which included delivering professional guest experience and facility preparation at Blackstone Country Club location for Troon Golf.
- First Assistants Golf Pro/Guest Services Supervisor/Staff at TROON GOLF
- Field Crew Member at CITY OF TEMPE-ANAHEIM ANGELS
- Head Golf Professional at KEN MCDONALD GOLF CLUB
- Head Golf Professional at ROLLING HILLS GOLF CLUB
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associate - Turf Grass
- Current guard card.
Manage cart staff, sales in pro shop, provide golf lessons, help organize tournaments, play golf.
- Assitant Golf Pro at Waterfront country club
- Golf Coach, basketball coach at Liberty high school
- Golf Caddie at CADDIEMASTER
- Break press/CNC operator at Lake Manufacturing
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Kinesiology
- High School Diploma
Take golf tee time reservations, sell shop merchandise, and sign in golfers.
- Golf Pro Shop Attendant at Highlands Reserve
- Golf Pro Shop Attendant at Huntington Hills
- Golf Pro Shop Attendant at Cypress Greens
- Security Officer at The Orlando Eye
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent - General