Care for two children, managing clients schedule, care for the children's education and wellbeing, and organizing the work area.
- Governess at Personal Family
- Lifeguard at YMCA of Greater Birmingham, Hoover Branch
- Warehouse Manager at Arts Music Shop
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Trusted unattended primary care of three children aged 7, 12, and 13.
• Self-starter that organizes and executes schedules for school events, after school functions, and extracurriculars.
• In charge of finance and care of the children in response to nutritionists, school projects, sports, etc.
- Governess at PRIVATE HOUSEHOLD
- Teacher at SHANGHAI PINGHE SCHOOL
- College Planning Program Consultant at HEARTLAND INSTITUTE OF FINANCIAL EDUCATION
- Volunteer at SHEPHERD'S HOPE, ORLANDO
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.A. - International Studies
- B.A. - Interdisciplinary Studies
Certified professional educational caregiver, and home manager responsible for administrating upbringing, character development, and education in the home of three young children.
• Dedicated professional who ensures the children are raised in a structured, yet flexible environment that is loving, caring, and educational.
• Provides opportunities for exploratory learning and guided learning as needed both inside and outside the home; in daily jobs, on field trips, or in imaginative play.
• Home-encourager responsible for multiple duties at one time, including co-managing parents’ schedules, school schedules, children, learning activities, and the home as a whole.
- Governess at Private Household
- Administrative Assistant at Organifarm Inc.
- Internship at Adullam House
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Bachelors of Arts - Political Science
- Associate - Business
- Associate - History
Responsible for the care of 4 children; an infant, 2, 4 and 9 year old boys.
• Assisted with dressing, tutoring, feeding, meal preparation, running errands, and household work.
• Sometimes overnight position
- Governess/Babysitter at Mr. & Mrs. Craig Mitchell-Sherman
- Server/Waiter at Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
4 years at this Job
- Nursing - progress
Ages of children upon hiring: 7 and 12.
• Tutoring and homework. Pick-up and drop-offs from school and transport to extracurricular activities.
• Engaging in activities with them such as back-horse riding, riding bycicle, collecting flowers, reading, listening music, and doing arts and crafts. Teaching Spanish and Italian. Bringing them to doctor's appointments. Creating good hygiene habits.
• Staying with the children for extended periods of time without parental supervision. Traveling with them to their residences in various locations of the American East and West Coast.
- Full-time, live-in nanny at Governess
- Jr. Recruiter at Gelati Dino SL
- Internship at orphanage Il Sogno
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Resources Management
- - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - Psychology and Educational Sciences
- - Internship and Research
- - English
• Governess/tutor for a VIP Prince and Princess aged 8yrs and 10yrs
• I chaperoned the children to and from school daily. After school, weekends and holidays I tutored the children in the subject areas of English, Maths and Science through a combination of educational activities and sit-down lessons
• Liaised with the children's teachers and scheduled after school/weekend activities
• Ensured children's well-being and safety at all times
• Supervised meal and bedtime routines
• I travelled with the family abroad and have private jet experience. I also acted as a Personal Assistant for the Prince and Princess when travelling.
• This is a fully staffed Royal Palace with high security and confidently is extremely important.
- GOVERNESS/TUTOR at VVIP Family
- GOVERNESS/NANNY at Private Family, Europe & USA/Travel
- SUBSTUITUE TEACHER at Department of Education
- MENTOR FOR TRAINEE TEACHERS at Zayed University
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Bachelor of Science Hons degree - EDUCATION
- - Letters & Sounds
• Responsible for the overall care and development of 3 children ages 4, 8, and 10.
• Incorporate Montessori based principals in the emotional and educational development of children;
• Develop and execute supplemental academic lessons for the children;
• Provide lessons to each child to develop self-confidence, independence, and intellectual curiosity;
• Accommodate each child's individual needs and emotions;
• Set all behavior expectations and discipline for the children utilizing positive discipline techniques;
• Responsible for the communication with children's school on all matters;
• Communicate weekly academic progress reports to parents for each child; ELEMENTARY EDUCATOR Professional Experience cont.
- Governess and Household Manager at PRIVATE FAMILY
- LONG-TERM SUBSTITUTE TEACHER at H.W. SMITH SCHOOL
- TUTOR at GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP SCHOOLS
- 21st CENTURY LEARNING TEAM MEMBER at EAST SYRACUSE-MINOA SCHOOL DISTRICT
8 years at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN PSYCHOLOGY - PSYCHOLOGY
Provide care to infant and toddler children. Supervise and coordinate other household staff. I helped both children grow dramatically in language and literacy development, mathematics, and self-regulation/social-emotional skills.I provided DAP and child-centered curriculum for the children in their home setting.
- Governess / Assistant Household Manager at Becerra Family
- Substitute Nanny/ Governess at Tardivel Family
- Substitute Preschool Teacher at Montessori at Home
- Substitute Preschool Teacher/ Schoolage Teacher at Little Blessings Preschool Academy
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
- Associate - Elementary Education
I currently serve as a full-time live-in Nanny / Governess for 3-month-old twins and a 4-year-old. I provide comprehensive infant and child care including feeding, changing, bathing, and also education and formation across the four major developmental domains: gross motor, fine motor, cognitive, and social/emotional. I track each child’s progress with developmental milestones each week, plan activities for each child accordingly, and discuss development regularly with the parents. I provide care for the children when they are sick and provide first aid when they are injured. I take all three children to the library every week and read to them on a regular basis. With the 4-year-old I use excellent online and print resources (age-appropriate stories and songs) to teach basic preschool knowledge. I utilize the resources available in the Washington DC area such as the National Gallery and the Smithsonian museums to teach art appreciation, science and social studies. This is a temporary position that is expected to end at the end of December 2018.
- Nanny / Governess at Private Family
- English Language Teacher at Sewoon VIVA English Academy
- English Language Teacher at Lucy English Academy
- English Language Teacher at Washington English Center
3 months at this Job
- Certificate in English Language Teaching / CELTA - English language teaching
- Master of Arts in Ministry
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
I currently work for a high profile family in Santa Monica. I manage two boys, ages 3 and 6, along with the household. I make all the meals for the kids, schedule all of their after school activities, create activities to facilitate further learning, and fully manage the household. I often travel internationally with this family, up to three months at a time.
- Nanny/Governess/House Manager at
- Substitute Homeschool Teacher at
- Travel Photographer and Volunteer at Wildlife Rehabilitation Centers
- Tutor at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Biology - Ecology and Evolution
- - Biology / Animal Science