• Negotiated terms and conditions of contracts and agreements for win-win outcomes to achieve company goals and objectives.
• Prepared and administered subcontracts and modifications to lower-tier subcontractors.
• Conducted contract close-out procedures in accordance with FAR and corporate policies.
• Developed pricing for proposals in accordance with government regulations, RFP instructions, and corporate policies. Prepared RFPs for lower-tier subcontractors in accordance with government RFP.
• Maintained and updated corporate information in the System for Award Management (SAM). Prepared and submitted data for federal government required contract reports to include ECMRA, SCR, as well as for monthly and quarterly contract reports for various states and counties across the United States.
• Worked with risk management team to develop and write contract management policies and procedures for inclusion in new corporate policies and procedures manual.
• Trained co-workers in contract management concepts, and reporting processes and procedures.
• Partnered with Facilities Security Officer (FSO) to provide employee security clearance investigation initiation and fingerprinting.
- Government Contract Specialist at Woolpert, Inc
- Contracts Administrator at CACI International Inc
- Chairman, Fundraising/Public Relations Committee, Music Department at Carroll High School
- Chairman, Dayton Committee, Walk-a-Thon at Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Inc., Southwest Ohio Chapter
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Arts - Business Management
- Bachelor of Music - Music Education
Repubrands, LLC is a certified WOSB and VOSB Government and Commercial vendor, working with all branches of the federal
government. Executive Administrator; responsible for all administrative duties for the Company.
• Liaison with Procurement Officers for different government agencies, creating and strengthening relationships between the Government and our suppliers.
• Provided Excellent Customer Service, consistently providing exceptional service to our clients.
• Bidding and soliciting for Government Contracts from different government agencies, such as Air Force, Army, Navy and Marines, as well as VA Hospitals, CIA (etc.)
- Sales Executive/Government Contract Specialist at REPUBRANDS, LLC
- Sales Account Executive/Administrator at eCANCER TESTING, LLC
- Executive Account Manager at PREMIER CRUISE EVENTS
- Sales Manager at MEDIFAST Weight Control Centers
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- License - Florida Real Estate
- - Information Systems Management Coursework
- - Electronic Systems Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Electronic Systems Management - MILITARY EDUCATION
• Provided Executive Administrative support for Senior Management at The Washington Metropolitan Area Metro Authority (WMATA).
• Perform a variety of complex tasks to relieve supervisor of routine operational and administrative details by managing, organizing, prioritizing, completing and/or delegating work and making decisions and signing on behalf of senior administrator when appropriate and within established guidelines and policy. Make inquiries based on department/program needs. Act as department liaison and public relations spokesperson to other departments as assigned.
• Apply thorough understanding of policies and procedures to reply to inquiries, compose and prepare complex correspondence and other document such as agendas, meeting minutes, materials for presentations, proposals, reports, manuscripts, and curriculum materials for approval and/or distribution. Utilize computerized databases and computer applications, such as word processing, desktop publishing and spreadsheets. Responsible for completeness, accuracy, and professional presentation of materials.
• Summarize the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information or meeting results to assist administrator in identifying important issues. In administrator's absence; ensure requests for action or information are relayed to appropriate person(s).
• Maintain appointment schedule; screen and refer callers; take messages, route calls, and handle concerns and complaints according to established procedures, utilizing organizational familiarity and necessary discretion; provide detailed responses to information requests about programs and activities; make arrangements for travel, meetings and conferences; may attend meetings and record proceedings.
• Establish and manage complex filing systems by receiving, sorting, and distributing documents for filing in office filing system; create files and records as necessary using judgment and knowledge of office requirements, updating files and records and retrieving and storing files as needed.
• Train, and direct new workers and/or other staff, as assigned, including advising on new procedures; coordinating information, shifting work to accommodate workload needs.
• Provide requested information for operational and technical reports by researching departmental files and records; recording, retrieving data, compiling data/statistics and organizing and presenting information in professional format, which may include tables, charts and graphs.
• Sign in behalf of supervisor, as delegated.
• Prepare accounting special reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, researching and selecting relevant information from a variety of sources, such as reports, documents, other offices, computerized databases, etc.
• Maintain inventory and supplies for office and/or department/unit.
• Maintain confidentiality in communicating sensitive information and in handling confidential materials such as departmental records and files.
• Performed by corporate office, may assist with business functions such as make department purchases, collect and deposit departmental cash, accounting certifications, manage departmental or office budgets within unit by maintaining budget records and requesting budget transfers, monitoring expenses of related departments and producing financial reports and summaries.
- Capitol Government Contract Specialist at The Washington Metropolitan Area Metro Authority
- Assistant to CFO at Smith & Smith Construction, LLC
- Learning Resource Center Assistant at Smith & Smith Construction, LLC
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Hanks, Hanks, and Associates, LLC
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance Specialization
• Prepared procurement packages, including preparation and review of requirements documentation (e.g., Statements of Work (SOWs), Performance Work Statement (PWS), Market research documentations, independent government cost estimates (IGCEs), and applicable pre-award determinations and findings.
• Assisted in developing and maintaining contracting policies and procedures, updated bid and proposal formats to comply with changes in laws, regulations and ordinances.
• Assisted with procedures for bids, proposals and contract administration; recommended improvements of procurement processes by following established procedures.
• Provided guidance and assistance in the bid, proposal and contract preparation process, including assistance with the development of technical specifications, selection of vendors and contractors and development of contract language.
- CONTRACT SPECIALIST at Mission 1st Group
- GOVERNMENT CONTRACT SPECIALIST at USS George Washington
- GOVERNMENT CONTRACT SPECIALIST at U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Ethics
- Bachelor of Science
• Train and support sales team to meet profitability goals
• Top producing sales member
• Proactively pursue new business opportunities to fruition
• Created a sales training program to include proper phone presence
• Designed the selling script used by sales team creating an increase of revenue by 30%
- Government Contract Specialist/Trainer at GP&M
- Client Account Manager/Executive Sales at PARADIGM COMPUTER CONSULTING
- Sr Sales Executive at WATTERSON FINANCIAL
- Sr Sales Executive at EAST COAST MICRO
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
309-723-8550 - Government Contract Specialist
• Supported the development and maintenance of business proposals and client relationships for the Rock Island Arsenal.
• Interpreted, complied and implement contractual requirements and federal procurement regulations.
• Experienced of bidding and outsourcing construction projects.
• Thorough knowledge of FAR and CAS requirements and state procurement regulations.
• Adept in working with the latest computer tools and technology.
• Organized meetings with clients and subcontractors and discussed projects.
• Provided a good quality, supervision and compliance engagement to assigned projects.
- Owner-Consultant at Morgan Consulting Group-MCG
- Sales Representative at VON MAUR-NORTHPARK MALL
- Assistant Office Manager at DR. LINDABERRY AT CAROLINA FOREST
- Process Engineer/Inventory/Route driver-Class B/Warehouse duties at WHITEY'S ICE CREAM PLANT
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business administration
- Associate - Science
• Chief Financial Officer. Maintain accounting books, WAWF invoices, DCAA-compliant indirect cost rates. Assist Human Resources Director.
• Executive Vice President, Contracts. Authorized with unlimited warrant to negotiate and execute contracts/subcontracts; support proposal development; FAR compliance.
• Senior Acquisition Manager: Assisted DoD clients in development of Statement of Work, pre-award documents, price-cost analysis, contract administration (including performance, cost, and schedule versus invoices), and contract closeouts (mission assistance/consulting). Provide on-the-job training to contractor acquisition specialist and Government contract specialist / Contracting Officers on every-day application of the FAR and DFARS at the Army Contracting Command. This included development of training syllabuses, classroom slides and case studies, and application of contracting subject matter outside the classroom (teaching).
- woman-owned small business (WOSB) at Evolution Enterprises, Inc
- Senior Vice President, Contracts at Sullivan International Group, Inc
- Vice President, Contracts at Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc
- Stress Engineer at General Dynamics
11 years at this Job
- BS - Applied Mechanics
As a Federal Contract Specialist, I am responsible for the management of all assigned US Government contract requirements and financial deliverable's. Responsible for compliance with all US government regulations, contract review procedures as well as supporting the vendor management processes. Will work closely with the GS business development, sales, program management and business operations staff and be the subject matter expert on contracting terms and conditions. As a contract specialist shall work closely with Program Managers to ensure all contract requirements are met and all contract deliverable are submitted. In addition, support the review and submitter of proposals; controls customer fact-finding and audit activities; negotiates complex contracts; administers government and commercial contracts and other agreements; and interacts/supports other business departments. As a Contract Specialist have experience with the management of US Government Contracts and have knowledge of FAR regulations. References available upon request.
- FEDERAL CONTRACT SPECIALIST at E-FEDERAL BUSINESS
- Account Executive/Customer Account Representative at Mission Pharmcal
- Government Contract Specialist/Compliance Officer at ICI - IMPERIAL CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES
- Federal Contract Specialist at NAVY AVIATION SUPPLY OFFICE (ASO = AVIATION SUPPLY OFFICE)
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Bus Admin
Contractor Administrative Specialist, working all aspects of contract work equivalent to a government Contract Specialist. Well versed in contract completion and documentation of more 147 Local Telecommunication Services totaling more than $56 million for Air Force Air National Guards, Air Refueling Bases and International Air Ports with Air Force Units sharing runway access.
• Sought out for training, instruction and knowledge on all Local Telecommunication Services (LTS) Solicitation and Award completion requirements.
• Work ethic is outstanding. Excels in completing all aspects of LTS tasking's. Very responsive to timeframes created by Contracting Officers he is assigned to. Advise and assist in clerical, administrative and office operations support.
• Attention to detail is superb. Thoroughly demonstrates all administrative support documents are complete and compliant.
• Prepared contractual files for closeout.
• SAM, CIPS, PD2, FBO and CON-IT Savvy.
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Office and Power point).
• Type 45-60 wpm.
- Administrative Specialist at SAWDEY SOLUTIONS SERVICES, INC - Tinker AFB
- Project Manager at PANDA PROPERTIES, INC
- Executive Assistant at AVALON CORRECTIONAL SERVICES - Oklahoma City
- Operations Supervisor at UNITED STATES NAVY
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Government Contracting
- Associate - Military Studies with an emphsis on Criminal Justice
- - Military Organization
• Perform logistic support and supply chain functions to ensure every detail of procurement for a network hospital system
• Mentored, assisted, guided, and trained junior team members
• performed reviews of recommended sole-source and competitive acquisition requirements
• conducted necessary market analyses
• prepared required findings and sufficiently documents determinations
• coordinated with the appropriate Agencies on matters relevant to all aspects of socio-economic goal requirements
• Conducted public bid openings, reviewed bids, and determined responsiveness and responsibility in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements
• Conducted negotiations for competitive procurements
• Utilized electronic systems for contract writing, contract management, contract reporting, and fiscal management
• Performed cost/price analysis on change order proposals, economic rate adjustments, and analysis of delivery requirements
• Closed-out contracts upon completion, resolved contractual conflicts, ensured final disposition of payment, and obtained release of claims documents from contractor.
• Performed other duties, as assigned.
- CONTRACT SPECIALIST (FAC-C LEVEL III Certified) at DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
- PEER AFFILIATE COORDINATOR (VOLUNTEER) at NAMI PEER
- ARMED SECURITY OFFICER at SOUTHEASTERN PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- LOGISTICS LIAISON OFFICER (Work Location - Kandahar, Afghanistan) at NCL LOGISTICS
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- FAC-C LEVEL III CERTIFICATION - Federal Government Acquisition Management
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - ACQUISITION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE degree - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT