• Negotiate, establish and administer contractual arrangements and procurement proposals between city agencies and suppliers of the organization.
• Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
• Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations.
• Develop new systems for contract compliance, and tracking data of program development for contracts.
• Prepare and submit project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
• Continually monitor and evaluate contract program performance against contract specifications, and recommends appropriate remedial action as necessary.
- Government Contract Specialist at Children of Promise NYC
- Volunteer at Educational opportunity (SEO)
- Grants and Contracts Associate at National Center
- Program Coordinator at Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture
2 months at this Job
- M.A - Public Policy
- B.A - Philosophy
• Identifying potential contracts with federal, state, and local agencies.
• Work with Vice President of Sales regarding cost/price, deliverables and schedule requirements.
• Prepare responses to RFP/solicitations in the form of proposals and quotations; ensuring that the contract terms and conditions are in compliance with the appropriate federal laws, regulations and policies.
• Attended Government trade shows and conferences to maintain up to date knowledge and network for industry opportunities
• Actively cold and warm call potential clients for new business
- Government Contract Specialist/Outside Sales Representative at API Industries Inc
- Contract Specialist/Office Manager at M.L. Benjamin Enterprises Inc./Talent Ready Inc./Heritage Management LLC
- Director of Operations at Ready Set Grow LLC
- Office and Operations Manager at Alfy.com
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Repubrands, LLC is a certified WOSB and VOSB Government and Commercial vendor, working with all branches of the federal
government. Executive Administrator; responsible for all administrative duties for the Company.
• Liaison with Procurement Officers for different government agencies, creating and strengthening relationships between the Government and our suppliers.
• Provided Excellent Customer Service, consistently providing exceptional service to our clients.
• Bidding and soliciting for Government Contracts from different government agencies, such as Air Force, Army, Navy and Marines, as well as VA Hospitals, CIA (etc.)
- Sales Executive/Government Contract Specialist at REPUBRANDS, LLC
- Sales Account Executive/Administrator at eCANCER TESTING, LLC
- Executive Account Manager at PREMIER CRUISE EVENTS
- Sales Manager at MEDIFAST Weight Control Centers
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- License - Florida Real Estate
- - Information Systems Management Coursework
- - Electronic Systems Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Electronic Systems Management - MILITARY EDUCATION
Cradle to Grave administration, negotiation of Federal, State, and International contracts and subcontracts, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQs), Time and Material (T&M), Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Level of Effort(LOE), and Task Orders. These services include Federal Schedule contract such as General Services Administration (GSA), Library of Congress (LoC Fedlink), and Direct Schedules IDIQs such as National Institute of Health (NIH), Health & Human Services (HHS), National Security Agency (NSA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Department of Defense (DoD), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Centers of Disease Control (CDC). Provide contractual guidance, identifying risks and assessing corporate contract compliance, integrity policy, and the Annual Review process. Supervise Government Compliance and monitoring systems for all Federal, State and Local government contracts. Coordinate execution requirements with Operations, Sales, Legal, Account Management, Finance and Marketing. Compliance obligations and the development of key operational procedures require working directly with personnel at various levels from rank and file, to managers, VPs and Senior VPs. Responsible for the collection and distribution of Deliverables, Quarterly Fees reporting, and key action item updates. Conduct government compliance audits and provides Training as required by Federal Regulations. Drafts, reviews,and negotiates terms for Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and Products and Services Contracts. Maintain a repository for Government Contracts and related records. Compile business and pricing proposal submissions that include price assumptions, certifications, and representations.
- SENIOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACT SPECIALIST at Clairvate Analytics f/k/a Thomson Reuters IP&S
- Self-Employed at Self-Employed
- DIRECTOR OF CONTRACTS at United Health Group
- SENIOR CONTRACTS MANAGER at ICF International LLC
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business & Hospitality
- Graduate Level Certificate in Contracts & Procurement - Contracts & Procurement
- Professional Development Program - Hospitality
Conducted contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitated pricing discussions and timelines and deliverables.
• Acted as the contact person for execution of contracts.
• Reviewed solicitation packages for completeness.
• Researched and analyzed federal contract laws and regulations (FAR).
• Ensured contract compliance for all terms and conditions of the David-Bacon Act.
• Negotiated contracts and modification with vendors, subcontractors and government agencies.
• Ensured complete closeout of successful projects
- Government Contract Specialist at Basic Tech Solutions
- Bank Teller at Bank of America
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Sears Holdings Corporation
9 months at this Job
- Certificate of completion A+ - Computer Information Systems
- - Business Administration
Responsible for pre-award and post-award functions of a government contract specialist.
- Contract Specialist at United States Air Force
- Contract Administrator at General Electric Power Division
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
• Provided Executive Administrative support for Senior Management at The Washington Metropolitan Area Metro Authority (WMATA).
• Perform a variety of complex tasks to relieve supervisor of routine operational and administrative details by managing, organizing, prioritizing, completing and/or delegating work and making decisions and signing on behalf of senior administrator when appropriate and within established guidelines and policy. Make inquiries based on department/program needs. Act as department liaison and public relations spokesperson to other departments as assigned.
• Apply thorough understanding of policies and procedures to reply to inquiries, compose and prepare complex correspondence and other document such as agendas, meeting minutes, materials for presentations, proposals, reports, manuscripts, and curriculum materials for approval and/or distribution. Utilize computerized databases and computer applications, such as word processing, desktop publishing and spreadsheets. Responsible for completeness, accuracy, and professional presentation of materials.
• Summarize the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information or meeting results to assist administrator in identifying important issues. In administrator's absence; ensure requests for action or information are relayed to appropriate person(s).
• Maintain appointment schedule; screen and refer callers; take messages, route calls, and handle concerns and complaints according to established procedures, utilizing organizational familiarity and necessary discretion; provide detailed responses to information requests about programs and activities; make arrangements for travel, meetings and conferences; may attend meetings and record proceedings.
• Establish and manage complex filing systems by receiving, sorting, and distributing documents for filing in office filing system; create files and records as necessary using judgment and knowledge of office requirements, updating files and records and retrieving and storing files as needed.
• Train, and direct new workers and/or other staff, as assigned, including advising on new procedures; coordinating information, shifting work to accommodate workload needs.
• Provide requested information for operational and technical reports by researching departmental files and records; recording, retrieving data, compiling data/statistics and organizing and presenting information in professional format, which may include tables, charts and graphs.
• Sign in behalf of supervisor, as delegated.
• Prepare accounting special reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, researching and selecting relevant information from a variety of sources, such as reports, documents, other offices, computerized databases, etc.
• Maintain inventory and supplies for office and/or department/unit.
• Maintain confidentiality in communicating sensitive information and in handling confidential materials such as departmental records and files.
• Performed by corporate office, may assist with business functions such as make department purchases, collect and deposit departmental cash, accounting certifications, manage departmental or office budgets within unit by maintaining budget records and requesting budget transfers, monitoring expenses of related departments and producing financial reports and summaries.
- Capitol Government Contract Specialist at The Washington Metropolitan Area Metro Authority
- Assistant to CFO at Smith & Smith Construction, LLC
- Learning Resource Center Assistant at Strayer University
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Hanks, Hanks, and Associates, LLC
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance Specialization
Contract Specialist assigned to the DoD HPCMP acquisition team, supporting the lifecycle of all DoD HPC's.
- Contract Specialist, GS12 at Army Corps of Engineers
- Contract Specialist, GS11 at ARMY CONTRACTING COMMAND
- Subject Matter Expert (Warrant Officer Character and Professional Development) at The Angelo Group Inc.
- Knowledge Management Officer at US Army Warrant Officer Career College
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Instructional Systems Design
- M.B.A. - Management
- B.A. - Interdisciplinary Studies/Marketing
- A.A.S. - Missile and Munitions Technology
• Provides efficient and cost-effective acquisition and contract management support services, ensure all work is completed in accordance with the FAR, DFARS, and DOD local Policy. These duties include, Pre-Solicitation Support, assist in preparing pre-award PWS, Statements of Work (SOW), Statements of Objective (SOO), and other requirements documents.
• Research existing Government-wide contracts for available products and services. and identify potential sources and contract vehicles. Prepare modifications and assist the CO and COR in the resolution of performance problems. Modify post-award supporting documentation; and Prepare modifications, close-out forms (DD Form 1594 and 1597).
• Prepare Request for Quotes (RFQs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), and Combined Synopsis/Solicitations. Assure the solicitation includes all appropriate solicitation terms and conditions.
• Prepare Pre-Award Documentation and Source Selection, assist in evaluation process and assure written documentation to support either informal or formal source selection procedures. Ensure Conflict of Interest/Nondisclosure Forms are signed, prepare evaluation sheets, and prepare draft of Source Selection Decision Memorandum. Other pre-award documents may include Determinations and Findings (D&Fs), Justifications and Approvals (J&As).
- CONTRACT SPECIALIST III at Defense Security Service
- CONTRACT SPECIALIST at Mission 1st Group
- GOVERNMENT CONTRACT SPECIALIST at USS George Washington
1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Ethics
- Bachelor of Science
• Acquire company licences/certifications to remain federally compliant
• Certified payroll reporting/ process company payroll
• Human resources/ OSHA knowledge
• Insurance claims regarding vehicles, employee injuries and customer damage claims
• Public works labor compliance certified/ Government contract specialist
• Maintain & update electronic files & physical files for subcontracts
• Filing annual sales taxes (city and state taxes)
• Order and process COI's & Bonds for large government projects
- Human Resources Manager at STAFFORD ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, INC.
- Lead Receptionist at Westmont Living
- Activity Assistant at Villa Rancho Bernardo
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant Certificate - Medical Assistant