• Manage and maintain Component Headquarters/Consolidated Campus Security Operations of Level V secured facilities with Security Forces in excess of 200 officers, Site Supervisors, and mid-level managers.
• Responsible to multiple tenant agencies, respective agency Security Directors.
• Act as a liaison between employees, company and client relations.
• Implement/maintain payroll/billing system, to multiple clients/vendors
• Update payroll systems to include electronic time/attendance records, bio-metric verification, paper-less processing of payroll/billing data.
• Review, improve, and disseminate Standard Operating Procedures, Process Controls, and technical documentation.
• Plan, review, schedule, and execute assigned training topics. Perform various administrative duties in support of the Site Supervisor and Administrative Management Team, to include status reports, Memorandums, disciplinary action reports, drill/training manifests/debriefs, scheduling rotation, equipment reports, new policy/procedure proposals, and application status.
• Initiate and maintain eQIP access requests submitting appropriate documentation for Government Adjudication processes.
• Review and negotiate exisiting/modifications to contractual obligations to include statement of work, personnel manifest, and subsequent requests for price/adjustment.
• Plan, review, schedule, and execute assigned training topics. Government Contractor-Dept. of Homeland Security-Site Supervisor
- Government Contractor at Dept. of Homeland Security
- Site Supervisor at Paragon Systems Inc
- Site Supervisor at Protection Strategies Inc
- Restaurant Manager at The Greene Turtle
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
- Bachelor's - Political Science
City, State, Zip Code Phone number From To Start Final Your last job title Reason for leaving (be specific) List the jobs you held, duties performed, skills used or learned, advancements or promotions while you worked at this company. May we contact your present employer? ❑ Yes ❑ No Did you complete this application yourself ❑ Yes ❑ No If not, who did? PLEASE READ CAREFULLY APPLICATION FORM WAIVER In exchange for the consideration of my job application by Welsh Mountain Health Centers agree that: Neither the acceptance of this application nor the subsequent entry into any type of employment relationship, either in the position applied for or any other position, and regardless of the contents of employee handbooks, personnel manuals, benefit plans, policy statements, and the like as they may exist from time to time, or other Company practices, shall serve to create an actual or implied contract of employment, or to confer any right to remain an employee of Welsh Mountain Health Centers , or otherwise to change in any respect the employment-at-will relationship between it and the undersigned, and that relationship cannot be altered except by a written instrument signed by the CEO of the Company. Both the undersigned and Welsh Mountain Health Centers may end the employment relationship at any time, without specified notice or reason. If employed, I understand that the Company may unilaterally change or revise their benefits, policies and procedures and such changes may include reduction in benefits. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application. I understand that the misrepresentation or omission of facts called for is cause for dismissal at any time without any previous notice. I hereby give the Company permission to contact schools, previous employers (unless otherwise indicated), references, and others, and hereby release the Company from any liability as a result of such contract. I also understand that: (1)The Company has a drug and alcohol policy that provides for pre-employment testing as well as testing after employment; ______ (initials) (2) Consent to and compliance with such policy is a condition of my employment. _____(initials) (3) Continued employment is based on the successful passing of testing under such policy. _____(initials) I further understand that my employment with the Company shall be probationary for a period of ninety (90) days, and further that at any time during the probationary period or thereafter, my employment relation with the Company is terminable at will for any reason by either party. Signature of applicant ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Date: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications. Thank you for completing this application form and for your interest in our business. APPLICANT DATA RECORD Applicants are considered for all positions, and employees are treated during employment without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition (Cancer), age (over 40), marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As an employer/government contractor, we comply with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities. Solely to help us comply with government recordkeeping, reporting and other legal requirements, please fill out the Applicant Data Record. We appreciate your cooperation. Refusal to provide this information will not subject you to adverse treatment. This data is for periodic government reporting and will be kept in a confidential file separate from the Application for Employment. Please print Position(s) applied for ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Date ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Referral source: ___ Advertisement, ___ Friend, ___ Relative, ___ Walk-in, ___Employment Agency, ___ Other Name ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Phone (____) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Address ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ Female Check if any of the following are applicable: ____ Vietnam Era veteran ____ Disabled veteran ____ Disabled individual RACE/ETHNICITY: (Please check one of the descriptions below corresponding to the ethnic group with which you identify.) ___ Hispanic or Latino - A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rico, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race ___ White (Not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. ___ Black or African American (Not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa ___ Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (Not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of the peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa or other Pacific Islands ___ Asian (Not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia or the Indian Subcontinent, including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand and Vietnam ___ American Indian or Alaska Native (Not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America) and who maintain tribal affiliation or community attachment. ___ Two or More Races (Not Hispanic or Latino) - All persons who identify with more than one of the above five races.
- government contractor at PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1 month at this Job
- - rehabilitation
Joint Service Provider Washington, DC
Dates employed 10/2017-Present
Government Contractor- Security Analyst
• Provides administrative and technical support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Joint Service Provider (JSP).
• Utilizes Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) to create records, initiate background investigations, verify clearances, submit visit request and process courier cards for DISA/ JSP personnel.
• Processes DOD forms DD2249, DD2842, DD2875 and account requests for all DISA/JSP personnel.
• Employs security concepts, principles and practices to analyze and resolve difficult and complex security issues.
• Provides consultation of DD254, Performance Work Statements, and Statements of Work contract documentation.
• Ensures compliance with policies, standards and Executive Orders regarding OPSEC and information security.
• Assurers direct security measurers are met to include originating and processing required documentation for submission to the Defense Security Service (DSS) and Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and ascertain all government requirements are in accordance with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
• Prepares and administers security onboarding briefings for Facilities Security Officers and Program Manager personnel.
• Manages personnel files of employees, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Government Contractor- Security Analyst at True Information Assurance
- Government Contractor- Security Analyst; Training Lead at Foreign Agricultural Service
- Government Contractor- Security Analyst; Training Lead at Washington Headquarters Services
- at Criminal Division
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master Degree in Organizational Management - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management - Business Management
As a government contractor my duties included taking on the role of both an afghan villager and an afghan soldier depending on where i was needed in military scenarios as a teahing course for U.S. Army soldiers to teach them cultural awareness and reactionary methods needed in the course at hand that they were training for before they deployed overseas.
- Government Contractor at Vertex
- Night Time Recieving at Art Van Furniture
- Dock Loader at Lipari Foods
- Delivery Associate at Home Depot
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them. Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed. Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process. Chip, scrape, and grind high spots, ridges, and rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools. Cut out damaged areas, drill holes for reinforcing rods, and position reinforcing rods to repair concrete, using power saw and drill.
- Government Contractor at Native Contractor Inc
- Greenskeeper at Creativ Landscaping
- at Ink 66 Tattoo
- Server/Beertender at Bareroots Farmacy
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Lead a team of 10 Government Contractor Employees executing government contracted construction projects throughout Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC
● Handled all scheduling, work assignment, and employee issues for entire team
● Consistently communicating and presenting to both company present and client representatives
● Managed group in multiple job sites
- Government Contractor Foreman at Dubois Construction
- Combat Engineer at United States Marine Corp
- Government Contractor at
- Lead Closer at Newk's Sandwich Shop
1 year, 1 month at this Job
TX 78216 On-site project coordinator at NGA location. Responsible for upgrade of Master Prints to conform to USG Specifications. Compared current state building blue prints and inspected them for accuracy. Evaluated, identified and corrected occupational safety and health environmental conditions while incorporating consideration for compliance with future state building plans. Work along with CADD team engineer group to insure all points were verified, updated and reflective of input from multiple team leads. Communicate effectively with the US Government employees and departments to accomplish tasks and requirements and promote a customer friendly environment in support of operations at all levels. Supported installation of OCONUS Sprung and Clamshell Systems structures on overseas projects. Provided quality control during project implementations while following manufacturer's recommendations and guidelines. Inspected work areas for hazards and resolved compliance deficiencies in work areas; included but not limited to, warehouses; laundry and housekeeping, industrial carpentry, plumbing, and sheet metal shops.
- Government Contractor at On-site
- Government Contractor at Construction Outfitters International
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Document Digitalization Specialist * Vastec is a premier provider of scanning and digital services, records management systems and solutions providing professional services. * Prepares documents for conversion and digitalization: Scanning and data capture, document and records management systems. * Creates index for company files indicating information, such as firm name and address, product category and index code to identify material * Sizes documents into scanning size and format per project requirements. * Meets customer satisfaction by consistently prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner while maintaining standards * Proficient user of Quick Scan and Digitech software * Maintains appropriate government clearance required for employment
- Government Contractor at Vastec
- Government Contractor at CW Resources
- Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative in Paint Department at Lowes Home Improvent
- Security, houseman at Mohegan Sun Resort, Casino
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - History English
for National Government Cervices and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid in medical claims appeals indexing, routing medical claims including PHI containing detailed medical history as well as social security numbers from various providers/beneficiaries to correct appeal departments for review based off of procedure or denial codes with complete accuracy and attention to detail Work daily in various contracts in numeric order based on age, urgency, pulling claims using government databases such as case 360, MCS/DT to verify Bene using PHI and or ICN, Ptan # or npi provided by the submitting medical office. Work quickly, accurately to achieve a daily 100% production average while being aware of what medical form is being used, what location the medical claim was rendered, and if the claim needs to be placed on a financial hold. Mailed provider/beneficiary letters to updated addresses. Reviewed medical claims for incarcerated beneficiaries Used excel to create spreadsheets of open claims being appealed for financial review Updated on ICD 10/9 procedures as well as all current denial and medical codes Maintain ability to work in multiple regions, learn new business practices and cross train in other departments to achieve timeliness
- Government contractor at NGS/Anthem/WellPoint
- Business outreach representative at Independence Blue Cross
- General employee/sales at BCR music and sound
- Documentation Specialist/processor at K4 government solutions/New Cumberland Army Depot
6 years, 2 months at this Job
Project Manager/Estimator/Business Development/ ❖ Marketing with government agencies for any upcoming projects to determine client's needs. ❖ Contract Negotiations with the Federal Government ❖ Review blueprints and technical documents to prepare estimates ❖ Obtain bids from vendors and subcontractors per specifications and identify qualified subcontractors and negotiating prices. ❖ Prepare complete, accurate and timely, submittals and submittal logs based on project drawings and contract specifications ❖ Responsible for timely completion of all required project close-out documents per contract specifications ❖ Attend and/or host preconstruction, project, and closeout meetings ❖ Prepare and coordinate correspondence with owner, architect, engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, etc. Examples of referenced correspondence include, but not confined to, the following items: schedule of values, project schedule, memos, request for information, transmittals, submittals, etc. ❖ During construction phase, proactively manage project to achieve quality, schedule, budget, and safety ❖ Ensure prompt payment from owner and payments to subcontractors and suppliers occurs according to percentage complete
- government contractor at QSS International, INC
- government contractor at NTVI Enterprises, LLC
- Assistant Project Manager/QC Manager/Project Engineer/Business Development/Jr at Falcon Development
5 years, 2 months at this Job