6 years of project implementation and project management, 20 + years of sales and customer service
Nesco Resources - Government Contractor / GE Aviation Systems LLC 3/01/2018 to 1/15/19
• Primary contact to US Naval Supply for aviation and naval repair contracts
• Logistics and order administration
• Contract implementation and maintenance
• Accounts receivable
- Government Contractor at GE Aviation Systems LLC
- Client Support Representative at Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Outside Sales Account Executive at Production Tool & Supply
- Owner / Designer / Event Planner at Infinity Design
10 months at this Job
- BS in Business Administration - Business Administration
Government Contractor & Consultant 2008 – 2013 As a government contractor and consultant to the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), provided direct customer service to senior (GS-13/14) HQ supervisors and policy/training managers. Services provided include: Participated as SME for Acquisition Logistics related training in annual AIR-6.7.1 competency stakeholder reviews, and annual IMC Summit meetings. Served on EBM Implementation Team (GS-12/13/14) as training SME. Researched sources of internal and external training providers. Established working relationships with NETC, CNATT, and PMA-205 training material providers to ensure integration of new training material, and continued Fleet access to high quality content and training for a newly established curriculum requirement impacting thousands of aviation technicians and administrators. Established stakeholder buy-in from CNAF, CNATT, and PMA-205 to ensure quality support from both contract vendors and Navy schoolhouse at the best value. Analyzed training needs and researched in-house and vendor sources to match training needs with appropriate vendors. Briefed Implementation Team members and senior government leaders on the proposed design solutions, required training infrastructure, and recommendations for most effective/efficient implementation. Developed and delivered executive briefs and information presentations on Integrated Maintenance Concept (IMC) policy, strategies, techniques, and business rules to upper echelon senior leaders, national steering committees, and working committees. Developed and delivered executive briefs and presentations to small groups and large conferences on Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition strategies and Naval Aviation-specific approaches to the best practices of: Design Interface, Maintenance Planning, Level of Repair Analysis, Standardization and Interoperability, New Technology Insertion, and Post-Production Support. Worked closely with multiple stakeholders and process owners to identify and analyze HPT requirements to support organizational goals. Drafted revision to the AL-081AO-IMC-000, Integrated Maintenance Concept/Program (IMC/P) desktop reference and procedural guide. Developed web-based and paper-based instructional material, including instructions, handbooks, work packages, and related job aids for acquisition logistics processes. Authored multiple Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in prescribed AIR-4.0 Standard Work Package (SWP) format. SOPs included: o SWP6710-001 Design Interface Maintenance Planning (DI/MP) Process (2009) o SWP6711-001 Design Interface Process (June 2008) o SWP6711-004 Standardization & Interoperability (June 2009) o SWP6711-005 New Technology Insertion (June 2009) o SWP6711-006 Post Production Support (March 2010) o SWP6712-004 Level of Repair Analysis (June 2009) o SWP6712-010 IMC Program (IMCP) (September 2009) Conducted training analysis and requirements determination for human performance improvement and personnel skills training for Naval Aviation customers. Performed all phases of the ADDIE process to design and develop an interactive e-learning course (IMC-101 Familiarization). Using standard authoring tools (e.g., Captivate, FLASH, SnagIt, ), the final product was a web-based multimedia 12-lesson module fulfilling all formal training requirements for the NAVAIR Training and Certification Program for IMC Level-1. The SCORM compliant, self-contained training module incorporated text, audio, and animated graphics in an Adobe Captivate delivery medium with integrated student tracking, assessment, and automated feedback capability. Online module was satisfactorily evaluated by the government customer and deployed in the Navy Marine Corps Internet (NMCI) environment for national access and use by both internal staff and external practitioners with a potential of 1200 acquisition professional users. Prepared a multi-phase Training Project Plan to develop and implement either a three-course or four-course curriculum of training for Event-Based Maintenance (EBM) and associated scheduling software. TPP included: (1) POA&M for implementation and training support, (2) summary of requirements, (3) an interim training package, (4) training resources plan, (5) detailed AoA with initial BCA for proposed and optional training delivery methods, and (6) a formal Navy Training Systems Plan for incorporation into existing Navy training courses. Performed in-depth Front-End-Analysis (FEA) for a four-course curriculum of EBM Familiarization, EBM User, EBM Scheduler, and EBM System Administrator courses. FEA deliverables included: Task Analysis, Learner Analysis, and Content Analysis. Attended ALPHA and BETA demonstrations of instructor-led Scheduler course to collect and analyze trainee feedback and instructor assessments to evaluate achievement of the stated training objectives and goals, and develop post-training skill assessment methodology. Initiated actions to modify training content and delivery methods to increase student engagement and improve course efficiency. Developed a proof-of-concept prototype course for the EBM Scheduler course employing online and CD-ROM delivery modes that exceeded customer-generated learning objectives, and delivered a 30% reduction in budgeted training costs. As member of the corporate proposal writing team, responded to requests-for-proposal solicitation from Navy, Army, and other government agencies to develop a technical response to provide detailed descriptions of task understanding and ability to perform. Functions performed include: Served as SME for instruction/training in the review of contractor bids. Analyzed statements-of-work and other RFP requirements for training services/materials and translated into written performance-based learning solutions statements. Reviewed proposed learning solutions and related deliverables from sub-contractors for pedagogical quality and technical accuracy. Contributed to 100% win of re-compete bids as Prime Contractor, and 90% win of all bids as a Sub/Vendor partner.
- Government Contractor & Consultant at Eagle Systems, Inc.
- Aerospace Maintenance Duty Officer at US Navy
- Avionics Technician & Instructor at US Navy
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
- Associate of Science - Liberal Arts
- Doctor of Philosophy - Instructional Design for Online Learning
● Gathered information concerning all aspects an individual's life to include: employment, criminal and medical records.
● Used the above information to generate reports for review by the National Background Investigations Bureau, for the purpose of deciding an individual's qualifications to obtain a Security Clearance. CONSTRUCTION
- Government Contractor at Keypoint Government Solutions
- at KMR
- Commander Submarine Pacific (Communications Chief of the Watch) at UNITED STATES NAVY
- Information Technology Leading Petty Officer at Naval Base Kitsap
10 months at this Job
- - Biochemistry
Government banking for retirement plans
- Government contractor at Aspirus
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Western Maryland Hospital
- CNA/GNA at Golden Living Centers
- Team Member at roses
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Silver Spring, MD
Executive Assistant (Government Contractor)
• Provide executive assistance to the Chief Financial Officer/Chief Administrative Officer, and the Deputy Director of the Office of the Oceanic and Atmospheric Research (OAR), on a variety of critical tasks to ensure the OAR functions are efficient and high level.
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects as assigned; following up on results.
• Prepare briefings in advance of meetings, prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
• Conduct research, assemble, and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Monitor, respond to and/distribute incoming communications daily.
• Timekeeper for the Chief Financial Officer, CFO, Budget Execution and Analysis Division, BEAD and Management and Organizational Development Division, MODD.
- Executive Assistant (Government Contractor) at Exceed/Mindfinders Corporation
- Program Assistant (Government Contractor) at Tecknomic, LLC
- Administration Support Contractor at Midtown Personnel, Inc
- Staff Assistant, Contractor at Midtown Personnel, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Word Processing Studies
• Invoicing/Credit Memos
• Inventory & Shelf Life Control
• Order Expediting
• Quality Control
• Shipping & Receiving
• Tool Calibration
• Audit trails
• Shelf life control for chemicals
• Recertification on Survival equipment
• Maintain and operate Repair Parts Inventory and Ground Support Equipment.
• Requisition Aviation supplies and parts.
• Knowledge on government forms 012, 2410, 1340
• Track and secure U.S. Government property:
• General aviation aircraft maintenance DOD
• Disposal of government material thru DRMO
• Survival equipment (Switliks, vest life, Life Rafts)
• Aircraft Integrated Logistics
• Material Support
• Prepare Reports for Government Audit
• Quotes from vendors
- Government Contractor at L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace LLC
- Expediter/Supply Technician at Commodore Aviation, Inc
- Stock Clerk at Aircraft Systems, Inc
12 years at this Job
- Diploma - ESL
- B.S. - Science & Literature
- Bachelor Degree in Science Diploma
- High School Diploma
Fort Knox, Knox, KY
Customer Service Representative, Government Contractor, Hours per week: 40 11-2017 to 06-2018
Supervisor: James Williams, Office Tel: 502-335-9980, email: [email protected] You may contact any supervisors.
Advised Identification Card facility verifying officials (VO), site managers (SSM) and project officer on how to manage complex calendar programs, operating systems, equipment and other technical programs. Provided customer support to solve complex problems by identifying the problem then applying corrective measures. Utilized a ticketing system and multiple applications to unsuspend, create, and manage accounts. Directed users, trusting agents, base security officers, operators, providers, veterans, service members and dependents by using a step by step process to assist more than 30 customers daily. Deciphering through a data tree of over 3000 knowledge documents within seconds of identifying the problem. Utilized internet tools, control panel, compatibility view settings, hidden icons, and advanced settings to solve technical issues to allow sensitive applications to work for banks, veteran's administration, test administrators, and much more. Provided instructions to VO and SSM on how to correct problems with fingerprint software by providing basic problem-solving techniques and familiar with scheduling appointments offices such as the Provost Marshall office. Prepared awards, promotion packets, and reviewed eligibility requirements prior to mentoring Soldiers on military programs and scholarships. Coordinated with outside agencies to find suitable accommodations for Change of Command ceremonies. Coordinated requests for audio equipment, notified protocol and scheduled rehearsals, invitations, command climate surveys as needed.
• Received the coin of excellence twice for customers that recognized commitment and performance above and beyond their expectations.
• Supervisor noted to other employees that this CSR was 1 of 50 that utilized the proper way to diagnose problems the correct way and took some of the best notes within the ticket on what actions were taken.
- Customer Service Representative, Government Contractor at Defense Manpower Data Center
- Food Safety Manager, Sergeant First Class at Public Health Command, U.S. Army
- Food Safety Manager, Sergeant First Class at Public Health Command, U.S. Army
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration with Honors 3.70 GPA
- Associates - Liberal Arts
Human Resource Coordinator & Payroll Administrator
➢ Collected onboarding employee information and processed for corporate office while maintaining confidentiality
➢ Assisted employees with government background checks, providing instructions and assistance throughout the process until they were granted authorization to work
➢ Organized and maintained on-site personnel records Payroll:
➢ Processed payroll on a bi-weekly basis for two facility locations
➢ Processed timesheet, PTO, new hires, and terminations
➢ Reviewed payroll for accuracy by verifying against hours and changes
➢ Submitted payroll reports to corporate office
- Government Contractor at KCORP
- Contractor at CAPGEMINI
- Telecommunications Specialist at TMS, INC
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Accounting
• Experience in reviewing, analyzing, and developing highly complex procurement contracts for the purchase of specialized services and technology for City agencies. Work under the Mayor of Baltimore Catherine Pugh, providing contract procurement matters, Board Letters to the Mayor's office for approval on 2- to 4-year contract funds for the Fire Dept. and Janitorial Services for different city facilities.
• Provide leadership to professional and paraprofessional procurement employees who are working as a team on government contracts. Research vendors using the State Department of Assessment and Taxation for compliance before granting invoice payments or remaining funds for renewals on each of the contracts.
• Prepare new contract files and serve as the control point for new project requirements. Prepare all documentation required to award contracts. Establish government requirements in contract documents. Social Security Administration Baltimore, MD
- Government Contractor at Robert Half
- Procurement Analyst at Office of Acquisition & Grants
- Procurement Official at National Institute of Health
- Procurement Official - Office of Financial Management at National Institute of Health
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. in Business Administration - Acquisition Contracts
Office & Contract Administrator - Work directly for the Project Manager. - Supervisor production control, supply and accounts payable & receivables and RCM. - Administrate payroll, personnel actions and contracting activities for this corporation providing maintenance services to the military hospital and satellite clinics consisting of six facilities. - Process payroll and personal actions for 43 person using Time Center software. - Orient newly-hired personnel and prepare all hiring/termination documentation per government regulations. - Involved in employee benefits, including health insurance, supplement insurance, IRA, sick and vacation time. - Ensure proper documentation is submitted for all and any human resource actions. - Maintain and secure all employee, vendor and customer files in accordance to government and corporate regulations. - Perform accounting processes to include invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and billing. - Receive, reconcile and code 200-250 invoices monthly from vendors and sub-contractors in support of government contracts ranging from $40,000- $10 million per contract; route to corporate office. - Service 100 plus accounts receivable/payable daily in support of contractual obligations. - Retained files for fire inspections, OSHA, and Joint Commission. - Compile and prepare a multitude of daily, weekly and monthly reports regarding training, project status, employee statistics and work orders received and processed. - Attend and maintain all minutes for all staff and operations and maintenance meetings. - Prepares all travels and reimbursements for all employees. - Process and maintain all files for company vehicles. - Reconcile and monitor all P-card transactions daily for Project Manager. - Works with uniforms vendors to ensure all employees have required uniforms and replacements of damaged or old uniforms.
- Government Contractor at J&J Maintenance
- Assistant General Manger at BSCK Management Inc
- at BSCK Management Inc
- Director of Human Resources & Administration at BSCK Management Inc
13 years at this Job
- High school