Senator for the College of Public Service
• Collaborated with a team of 5 to launch a rebranding campaign resulting in a 25% in student involvement with the organization
• Implemented new ways of communication
• Due to streamlining communication Student Government was able to increase activities to engage students from 5 events to 20 events
• Spearheaded legislation and encouraged Senators to increase collaboration with colleges
- Student Government at Student Government Association
- President and Treasurer at Urban Educators Literacy Society
- Student Teacher 2nd grade at Chamber Elementary Alief ISD
- Community Services Chair at National Society of Leadership & Success
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies of Education in Interdisciplinary - Studies of Education
Sales and Operations Leader of the organization's Federal Government Program.
• Direct national team of Program Managers, Business Development Managers, Government Account Managers, Operations and Contract Management personnel to execute business strategies and penetration into targeted Federal Government customer opportunities.
• Collaborate with Executive Leadership, Field Sales Management, and Cross Functional Departments to strategize, develop, implement and execute departmental growth plans.
• Develop contract management and administrative processes to ensure organizational compliance to all Government contracts, including GSA Multiple Award Schedules and the U.S. Postal Service.
• Maintain relationships and partnerships with Senior Government executives within multiple Government agencies including GSA, DLA, DoD, and USPS.
• Successfully executed a major initiative in 2013 to align with Federal Strategic Sourcing Programs. Solely responsible for negotiating and capturing contract awards for the key targets identified, creating over $40 Million in new annual revenue streams.
• Recognized for achieving the highest associate engagement scores within the organization in 2014, 2016 and 2018, highlighting extraordinary leadership abilities.
- Senior Manager, Government Program at Federal Government Program
- Team Manager at Federal Government Program
- Military Program Manager at
- Government Account Manager at
6 years at this Job
Advocate for interests for Fortune 500 Companies before Government Agencies, legislators and decision makers. Experience includes marketing, research, review of RFP opportunities and communications with high level government leaders and business executives.
- Government Relations Consultant at NEW MEXICO GOVERNMENT RELATIONS (LLC)
- MANAGING PARTNER at FIVE STAR PROPERTIES (LLC)
- Sales/Fleet Manager at RIGHT HONDA
- Seasonal route driver at UNITED PARCEL SERVICES
21 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Political Science - Political Science
Jackson County Government Civilian Employee Maintained inmate files. Completed bond paperwork and assisted officers with inmate releases. Maintained inmate money accounts for intakes and releases. Security and computer logs for all visitors. Answered telephones, routed calls, scheduled visitations, greeted visitors and ascertained nature of business.
Jackson County Government Civilian Employee
Maintained inmate files.
Completed bond paperwork and assisted officers with inmate releases.
Maintained inmate money accounts for intakes and releases.
Security and computer logs for all visitors.
Answered telephones, routed calls, scheduled visitations, greeted visitors and ascertained nature of business.
- Jackson County Government Civilian Employee at Jackson County Government
- Appraisal Assistant at Magnolia Oaks Appraisals, Inc
- Appraisal Assistant at Carter Appraisal Services
- Appraisal Assistant at Metro Appraisals, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Horticulture
- High School Diploma - College Track
• Responsible for business development for all government healthcare opportunities in the United States
• Achieved team quota for 2017
• Led a team of sales managers, sales executives, capture managers, industry experts, and proposal professionals
- Vice President - National Government Healthcare Sales Manager at Conduent, Government Healthcare Services
- Vice President - East Region Sales Manager at Xerox, Government Healthcare Services
- Vice President - Sales Executive at Xerox, Government Healthcare Services
- Vice President and Managing Director at ACS, Texas Medicaid Account
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management Information Systems
• Arranging phone calls and meetings between our team and various government officials at the state level
• Analyzing public policy related to higher education and summarizing it to present to colleagues
• Interacting with public officials and University administration to advance University priorities in government
- Government Affairs Intern at The Ohio State University Office of Government Affairs
- Student Assistant at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Campus Brand Manager at Margaritaville
- Member & Development Director at Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Co-ed Business Fraternity, Mu Chapter
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Arts and Sciences
Afghanistan Salary: $150k Per Year Supervisor: Juan Jones, 864-546-5936, may contact DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM MANAGEMENT: Manage the distribution program issuance, accountability control, protection & storage of 15,000 sets of IBA ballistic vests and ACH helmets commercial& military to more than 5,390 of personnel assigned throughout Northern Afghanistan, and ensure that prompt accountability of equipment is properly established at the final destinations of the applicable custodians. Ensure that distribution program is executed as designed by providing leadership and coordination of activities and responsible for supervising the warehousing issuance, receiving processing inbound and outbound movement throughout country and theater. Work closely with Custodians to ensure overall accountability of assets. Established and developed processes and desktop procedures to maintain, continuity of job performance being conducted in theater. LEADERSHIP AND SUPERVISION: Lead a team of 10 personnel. Supervise, direct, and task team members; establish performance standards and objectives; conducts regular performance assessments; and handle disciplinary actions. Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse. Staff, train, evaluate, and develop team members. Mentors lower level Staff and custodians in proper process and procedures as they relate to Government Property Assets CONTRACT GOVERNMENT PROPERTY EXPERTISE: Manage the care and accountability, and have the overall custodial responsibility for all Contract Government Property assigned to projects. Obtain prior government approval for and maintain visibility of equipment throughout the life cycle of assets, including electronic and physical records. Perform maintenance and proper care for and storage of all items. Track shipments within Afghanistan to ensure physical inventories are accurately conducted before assets are tuned into Defense Reutilization Marketing Office (DRMO) agencies. Report the loss, theft, damage, and destruction to the U.S. Government. POLICIES, PROCEDURES, AND COMPLIANCE: Ensure export control compliance in accordance with International Trade and Arms Regulations (ITAR) for defense articles, including ballistic personal protective equipment, and immediately report any and all ITAR violations to the United States Department of Defense (DoD). Ensure compliance in all areas as outlined within the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), parts 45 and 52.245-1. Develop and implement internal company policies and procedures to improve the functionality and compliancy of the overall project. FINANCIAL OVERSIGHT: Oversee $56 million in assets within the company's budget including the following areas: 15,000 in assets of commercial & military Individual Body Armor (IBA) for all personnel contracts, subcontractors, other country nationals (OCN), and third country national (TCN) entering Afghanistan to work on projects. Develop annual cost savings initiatives that are aligned with the strategic plan. Ensure the overall efficient operation of all routes to increase decrease and reduce operation costs, while involving withdrawal and base closure through-out Afghanistan major DOD military bases. STRATEGIC THINKING AND PROBLEM-SOLVING: Identify and resolve issues and problems in a timely manner. Skillfully gather and analyze information; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations; and use effective reasoning strategies. Develop strategies to achieve organizational goals and adapt strategies to changing conditions. ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS: Engage in proactive oral communications and establish and maintain effective working relationships. Interact with personnel, decision-makers, and contractors at all levels to facilitate communications and supply/inventory program plans. Prepare and provide slides to personnel ensuring goals and objectives are being met. Create and monitor reports of incoming shipments of Defense articles from the United States, Kuwait and Prepare and submit all required government property management reports accurately and in a timely manner. KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS: As the Inert Cert Certifier for the Protective Body Armor, recognized for skill in ensuring that the property assets were properly inspected to determine the presence of absence of explosive hazards prior to referral to the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA); disposition site or release from DOD.
- GOVERNMENT PROPERTY SPECIALIST, Sr at Fluor Government Group
- QUALITY ASSURANCE LOGISTICS MANAGER at DynCorp International
- QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST III at DynCorp Intercontinental (CIVPOL) (DoD Contractor)
- PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR at ASSET INVENTORY CONTROL
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Nursing staff iam work in chest medicine ward
As a Nursing staff iam work in chest medicine ward
- Government job at Government hospital NANDED
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Basic Bsc Nursing
- Bachelor's - Basic Bsc Nursing
Issuing government phones
- Government phones at Access Wireless
- Office Assistant at Missabella House Cleaning Inc
- Cashier/Customer Service at Del Taco
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Diploma
· Answered telephone calls to field inquiries from clients, vendors and various other callers seeking information · Directed incoming calls to internal personnel and departments, routing to best-qualified entity to respond to callers' needs · Assisted internal staff with clerical and administrative needs to maximize efficiency and team productivity · Coordinated travel accommodations for staff and out-of-town visitors, including vouchers, agendas and transportation · Organized and scheduled office meetings as well as client appointments for team of 100+ professionals, effectively accommodating hectic agendas · Maintained office safety by screening visitors, updating logs and issuing temporary passes
· Answered telephone calls to field inquiries from clients, vendors and various other callers seeking information
· Directed incoming calls to internal personnel and departments, routing to best-qualified entity to respond to callers' needs
· Assisted internal staff with clerical and administrative needs to maximize efficiency and team productivity
· Coordinated travel accommodations for staff and out-of-town visitors, including vouchers, agendas and transportation
· Organized and scheduled office meetings as well as client appointments for team of 100+ professionals, effectively accommodating hectic agendas
· Maintained office safety by screening visitors, updating logs and issuing temporary passes
- Government Contractor at U.S. Government
- Scheduling Registration Representative II at INOVA HEALTH SYSTEMS
- Dispatcher at MICHAEL AND SON SERVICES
- Dispatcher at TOTAL CIVIL CONSTRUCTION
2 months at this Job