As a Government Relations Specialist, I introduce our SaaS solution that was created for government agencies to utilize when they go out for competitive bidding. By conducting webinars about our systems, I educate government agencies on how to simplify their procurement process by using our e-procurement systems. After agencies join, I will continue to provide support and partner with these government agencies to increase their transparency & efficiency, reduce paper usage and cost for procured goods and services.
- Government Relations Specialist at Government Relations
- Marketing Specialist at Rise Engineering
- Marketing Specialist at Aerotek
- Inside Sales Representative at Sandell Transport
3 years, 4 months at this Job
ranked 3rd in company for Sales performance achieving 136% above quota * Certified by Janek Performance Group as an Expert Sales Consultant * Grew Sales funnel from 700,000 to 4.5 million in Sales in 2017 * Expert in Government negotiation strategies with more than 300 presentations Retail Operations and Sales * Managed national retail operations for a leading cell phone company.
- Government Sales at Government Software Company
- Account Executive at Civic Plus
- OWNER at ALPHA TACTICAL GEAR
- FIELD SALES MANAGER at SAMSUNG
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Provide Full Lifecycle Recruiting for Kforce Government Solutions for government contracts that included Department of Defense, Department of Veteran Affairs and Federal Reserve Board
• Partner with Project Managers to gather requirements, prioritize job orders, schedule interviews, and extend offers to candidates.
• Qualified and documented all steps of the hiring process in the internal delivery system and SharePoint site to meet compliance for government regulations and audits
• Conducted initial phone screenings of candidates that included Financial and IT job orders
• Placed 28 candidates in 2016 and 26 candidates in 2017 for government contract roles that resulted in top 10% finish for National Recruiting Center out of 110 recruiters.
- Federal Government Recruiter at Kforce Government Solutions
- Sales Support Representative at Tech Data
- Packaging Technician at Cigar City Brewery
- Bartender/Barback at Cigar City Brewery
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Recreation Management
Serve as a liaison between first year students and the Student Government Association
● Host events for first year students to meet and learn more about the Student Government Association HIGH SCHOOL LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
- Student Government First Year Initiative at Student Government Association
- Seafood Clerk at Publix Supermarkets
- Front Service Clerk at Publix Supermarkets
- Treasurer at Student Government Association
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Physics - Engineering Physics
National Background Investigations Bureau/OPM, Brooklyn, NY January 2018-Present
● Conducting background investigations on a full time basis in support of national security, initially focusing on casework for the National Background Investigations Bureau (NBIB), US Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
● Conducting background investigations for the purpose of determining employment suitability of persons who require access to sensitive or classified US Government information. Conduct face-to-face interviews with the subject and his/her neighbors, employers, friends, and family.
● Perform record searches at police or law enforcement agencies, courthouses, educational institutions, financial institutions, and medical/mental health facilities. Report all obtained information in a clear and concise report on a US Government encrypted computer system
● Assist with collecting and developing information from a variety of sources. Prepare reports of investigation in accordance with OPM, CBP and ICE guidelines and instructions.
- Perspecta, US Federal Government Contractor at Keypoint Government Solutions
- dispatch all articles of pertinent information their commanding officer at New York State Licensed Unarmed Guard
- Customer Service Consultant at John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Taxi Dispatcher/Gateway Group One at John F. Kennedy International Airport
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurship
- Government Employee at Government
- Sales Associate/Beauty Advisor at Dillard's, Inc.
- Personal Banker II at Fifth Third Bank
- Territorial Sales Representative at Pepsi Mid-America
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Leadership
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Management
• Develop new federal government business through contacts with government clients that have a potential to drive national sales efforts for the TAD PGS, Inc. portfolio.
• Effectively communicate through writing management policies, strategic directions, and capabilities of TAD PGS, Inc and its business units.
• Experience in managing contracts including evaluating and negotiating technical proposals, price proposals, modifications, terms and conditions.
• Effectively communicate with federal government contractors to ensure client satisfaction. Proficient understanding of government contracts, processes, and federal regulations.
• Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in 12% growth of customer base.
• Developed new process for client evaluation which resulted in marked performance improvements.
• Proficient knowledge of federal, and commercial contracting regulations.
• Collaborated with executive management on process improvement strategies.
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LIAISON at TAD Proscribed Government Services, Inc
- ASSOCIATE POLITICAL CONSULTANT at Vertical Horizons Management L.L.C
- SR. TECHNICAL RECRUITER/ASST. RECRUITING MANAGER at TAD Proscribed Government Services, Inc
- COLLEGE ADMISSIONS RECRUITER at ITT Technical Institute
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Have a experience in driving any type of vehicle
- Government drivee at Royal government of bhutan
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Some high school
• Reconcile monthly bank statements
• Prepare and review ledgers for courts in preparation of annual audit
• Identify, research and correct discrepancies among general ledger accounts
• Calculate compensated absences reports for annual audit
• Maintain and remit unclaimed property to State of Georgia
• Assist EMA director with all reimbursement requests for disasters aid rendered
• Prepare annual PAFR
• Correlate with departments on classifications of expenditures
- Government Accountant at Macon-Bibb County Government
- Auditor at GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
- Cashier at KROGER COMPANY
- Revenue Agent at Georgia Department of Revenue
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Accounting
• Directed eight-member team to develop the most efficient routing system for $47 million in supplies and equipment. Monitored all transportation operations, including quality controls, to ensure transportation services met contract obligations as well as local and national government regulatory requirements. Served as transportation liaison between various organizations and countries. Oversaw dispatching, routing, tracking, and shipping activities to ensure safe, prompt, and accurate delivery of transportation equipment. Trained and coached staff on new tracking procedures.
• Achieved 99.5% average delivery rate on all assignments with no loss of materials or assets.
• Identified and corrected efficiency bottlenecks, which saved $1.2 million and resulted in faster, more accurate supply shipments.
• Played an integral role in creating new automated method for property tracking procedures to increase accuracy and accountability.
- Logistics Operations Manager Fluor Government Group at Fluor Government Group
- Materials Specialist at Fluor Federal Solutions
- Materials Manager L3T at
- Manager at Purchasing and Supply Chain, CSXT Mechanical Department, CSX Railroad
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Administration and Management Studies
- - Logistics Information Warehouse