Working as Graduate Assistant for CMSC 203 Discrete Structures.
- Graduate Assistant at University of Maryland Baltimore County
- AWS & Machine Learning, Intern at HOBSONS, INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's degree - Computer Science and Engineering
Customer service and student advisor. UNC Pembroke Office of Graduate Admissions Fayetteville, NC August 2018 - Present
• Customer service and student advisor.
• Application Processing, personal sensitive data securing
- Graduate Assistant at UNC Pembroke Office of Graduate Admissions
- Referral and Transition Counselor at Methodist University Office of Veterans Services
- at Methodist University Office of Veterans Services
- Warehouse and Logistics Supervisor at United States Army
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Counseling/Clinical Psychology
- Master's - Graduate Program of Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Graduate Assistant at The Office of Graduate Academics. Stevens Institute of Technology. NJ
• Represented graduate student population in the "Stevens 150 Anniversary Implementation Steering Committee."
• Represented graduate student population in the Middle States Commission on Higher Education accreditation process. Part of the Student Panel and the International Students Team.
• Co-coordinated international student orientation for 2000+ new students focusing on logistical planning, orientation leader training, and program facilitation.
• Brainstormed ideas to enhance the inclusion of students in on-campus activities.
• Supported the office of graduate student affairs in daily activities like event advertisements, prioritization of work, helping students with academic related difficulties, supporting administrative activities, troubleshooting as well as data collection, organization and processing.
• Cultivated community within the graduate student population to increase campus experience. Grading Coordinator at the Biomolecular Sciences Department. May 2017- New York University: Tandon School of Engineering August 2017
• Coordinator for "Introduction to Physiology" and "Introduction to Cell and Molecular Biology."
• Assigned and supervised grading and checking teams for the undergraduate exams.
• Drafted the rubrics for the teams to consult to, for grading the exams.
• Reviewed and updated the final grades and the grade sheets.
• Handled the regrading process, if the need be. Graduate Assistant at the Biomolecular Sciences Department New York University: Tandon School of Engineering
• Graded exams for: * Introduction to Physiology * Introduction to cell and Molecular Biology Jan 2017 - May 2017
- Graduate Assistant at The Office of Graduate Student Affairs
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Bioengineering - BME and BIO
- - composition
- - Research Experiences and Internships
January 2016 - Current
As a graduate teaching assistant, I assisted instructors in facilitating course instruction; conducted weekly problem sessions and occasional lectures; created and graded weekly quizzes and monthly tests and; helped students with homework. My specific graduate TA experience includes:
• Graduate Assistant for Calculus II, George Mason University
• Graduate Assistant for Calculus I, George Mason University
• Graduate Assistant, North Carolina A&T State University
- Graduate Assistant at George Mason University
- Instructor at George Mason University
- Math Tutor at George Mason University
- Summer REU Research Intern at North Carolina State University
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Mathematics
- M.S. - Applied Mathematics
- B.S. - Mathematics
• Develop and disseminate graduate student newsletter and achievement letter
• Assist with approval and management of graduate assistant research and travel awards
• Facilitate organization of and meetings for the Graduate Assistant Advisory Council, graduate clubs & organizations
- Graduate Assistant at Graduate Student Association
- Internal Communications Intern at Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Allo Representative at Google
- Off-Campus Neighboring Representative at UMD Student Government Association
7 months at this Job
- M.S. in Communication Management - Credit
- B.S. in Communication - Communication
I am working as a Graduate Assistant at Marshall university. Volunteer for computer science adventure zone: coding robots at Marshall university, June 18-22,2018
- Graduate Assistant at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in information technology - Engineering
My position as a Graduate Assistant includes teaching, grading, working with students.
- Graduate Assistant at Purdue University
- Adjunct Professor at Olivet Nazarene University
- Graduate Assistant at Ceramics, Governors State University, University
- Cashier at T.A. Shell station
7 months at this Job
- MFA - Ceramics
- MA in Ceramics - Ceramics
- BFA - Ceramics
As a Graduate Assistant, I helped with a variety of classes and tasks. My primary focus was on teaching the software side of the GIS courses, and helping students through ArcGIS 10 and ArcGIS Pro.
- Graduate Assistant at New Mexico State University
- at TA for Geography
- Computer Lab Coordinator at TA for Geography
- at TA for Geography
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Applied Geography - Applied Geography
- BS - Geography
As a graduate assistant I am responsible for various administrative responsibilities (input of grades and correspondence with students), grading assignments, assisting in research, and mentoring students (on an academic or personal level).
- Graduate Assistant at Indiana State University
- Tourist Entertainer at Love Carpe Diem Entertainment Company
- Member of the program and organizational committee at 2nd International Congress of Students Education and Rehabilitation Sciences ERFUSS'16
- Volunteer at Sirius - Center for counseling, education and research
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Criminology
- Master of Arts - Social Pedagogy
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Pedagogy
Summary of my job as a Graduate Assistant in the Mechanical And Aerospace Engineering Department at NYU:
• Graduate assistant for the Undergraduate course of Intro to Materials Science.
• Taught the class when the Professor was not at school.
• Set up Tribology experiments for an ongoing Mechanical/Anthropology research project.
• Graded quizzes, home-works and Mid-terms of the students.
• Invigilated their exams and clarified doubts during office hours.
- Graduate Assistant at New York University
- Design Optimization engineering Intern at Toyota Kirloskar Motor
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering