• Processed and balanced tax revenue for state parks.
• Developed and input grant budgets in statewide accounting system.
• Produced grant reports while monitoring and processing both grant expenditures and grant revenue.
• Assisted with grant drawdown and grant activity schedule.
• Managed petty cash reimbursements and routine clerical functions.
- Grant Administrator at Mississippi Department
- Property Projects Officer at Mississippi Department
- Property Manager at Belhaven Residential
1 year at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- - Business Finance
Foundation grant requests and reporting. State grant applications and invoicing.
- Grant Administrator at Charlotte County Homeless Coalition
- Service Coordinator at RSVP - Pasco
- Medical Respite Services Coordinator; Homeless Case Manager at Pinellas Hope, Catholic Charities DOSP
- Executive Director, Outreach Advocate; Shelter Coordinator at The Haven of RCS Domestic Violence Center
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Research funding opportunities and write grant applications for private, state, and federal entities that fund issues relating to affordable housing and homelessness
• Ensure grant compliance for The Kitchen, Inc.’s programming by analyzing quality assurance reports and maintaining contact with the Accounting Department
- Grant Administrator at The Kitchen, Inc.
- Volunteer at Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region
- Constituent Services Representative at U.S. Senate, Office of U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill
- Part-Time Staff for TRiO Upward Bound at Missouri State University
2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Nonprofit and Civic Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts - Linguistics; Minors in Sociology, Anthropology, and Leadership and Public Service
I administered a marijuana enforcement grant program where I processed and approved applications for funding for Colorado local governments.
- Grant Administrator at Colorado Department of Local Affairs
- Business Owner and Operator at Back Alley Motors Automotive Repair
- Administrative/Clerical Support at ADA Technologies, Inc
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Manage institutional grant submission, reporting, and research under the direction of the Associate Vice President for Research which includes:
• Assist in identifying grant opportunities from governmental, nongovernmental, foundations and other private organizations for the Office of Research, and disseminate funding opportunities and sources to faculty
• Assist in development of proposal budgets in compliance with funding agencies and institutional guidelines
• Manage institutional research proposal submissions, grant accounting/compliance, and timely reporting.
• Assist in publications of research manuals and research documentation
• Create board and committee meeting materials such as agendas, meeting minutes, and reports
• Requisition and manage equipment and supply inventory
• Manage program vendor procurement, contracting, RFP's, and payment
• Research data for funding proposals and community development projects
• Prepare travel itineraries and complete expense reports
• Manage office staff, project calendars, and Associate VP’s calendar
- Grant Administrator at Benedict College
- Program Assistant at Benedict College, Benedict-Allen Community Development Corporation
- Administrative Assistant at Benedict College, Business Development Center
- Online Email Representative at Wachovia Bank
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
• Provide accounting and administrative services for non-profit organizations and small businesses
• Setup and maintain accounting systems
• Prepare monthly financials - balance sheet, fund statements and ad hoc reporting
• Work with client auditors to maintain compliance
• Work with clients to establish a fundraising strategy
• Coordinate and work closely with program staff to develop and follow through with any required information needed for specific grant needs
• Contribute to annual reporting including presentations and written materials
• Maintain accurate donor records and notes in fundraising system
• Prepare monthly reports tracking activities and outcomes
- GRANT ADMINISTRATOR at LADELL ENTERPRISES
- COST ACCOUNTANT at Bic Graphic
- ACCOUNTANT II at City of St Petersburg Police Department
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELORS in MANAGEMENT - MANAGEMENT
- ASSOCIATES in ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING
• Facilitating the submission of timely payment requests from local partners and contractors to GOSR's payment system.
• Maintaining project and grant agreement budgets and spreadsheets.
• Ensuring that program and local partner documentation is complete and organized in a comprehensible fashion for audit purposes.
• Collecting and reviewing required programmatic documentation for accuracy and compliance
• Work with local partners and contractors to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Grant Administrator at Governor's Office of Storm Recovery
- Compliance Administrator at Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions
- Financial Analyst (Temporary) at Opportunity Media
- Brain Trainer at LearningRx Brain Training Center
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- - Mathematics
Maintain a portfolio of 24 local CAC's, where I review, advise, and approve RFR's, budgets, and budget adjustments. Research grant regulations and provide allow-ability matrix on unique grant requests.
- Grant Administrator at CACTX
- Administrator- Financial and IT at Bastrop County Women's Shelter
- Accounting and Procurement at IPC Building Products
2 months at this Job
- MBA - IT Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business IT Management
• Provide oversight of post award and closeout phases of grants management to include all of Reading and Math, Inc.'s various grant funding sources. This includes understanding the terms and conditions of each award and ensuring compliance with CNCS's rules and regulations. OMB supercirculars and all applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
• Manage and oversee all portfolio of grants to ensure maximization of grant monies all other conceivable opportunities are pursued;
• Provide leadership and direction to create grant budgets. Create timelines tools and resources to support staff in creating budgets. Create budget tools that easily accommodate frequent changes during the budgeting process. Prior to submission, ensure budgets meet approved grant requirements and support the grant narrative. Ensure budgets are submitted accurately without errors and on-time;
• In collaboration with Finance Department, ensure regular budget reports are shared with managers for reviewing these reports, and in conducting projections for future spending;
• Effectively communicate grant awards, requirements, deadlines and timelines to all affected staff. Establish and implement procedure to ensure all requirements and deadlines are met;
• Work closely with Finance and Compliance & Member Benefits teams to ensure accounting, record keeping, and any additional compliance requirements are met;
• Serves as point of contacts for grantors, state commissions, external regulatory bodies as related to performance and compliance. Maintain positive relationships with grantors. Serve to ensure internal parties engaged and prepared for any audits or monitoring reviews.
- Grant Administrator at Reading an Math, Inc
- State Program Administrator Supervisor, Senior at Metropolitan State University
- Senior Grant and Contract Administrator at University of Minnesota
- Assistant Director, University Research at Florida International University
7 months at this Job
- - West Metro Planning Steering Committee
- - Certified Research Administrator
- B.A. - Business Administration/Management
- B.A. - International Business
- A.A. - Business Administration
Administrative duties consisting of mailings, filing, Xeroxing, using excel sheets and billings
● Prepare mailings to facilitate grant disbursement
● Administer payments to successful grant recipients
● Budget and balance foundation grants
- Office/Grant Administrator at The Robert B. Meyer, Jr. Foundation
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
- A.A. - Special Projects