November 2015 to Present Responsible for implementing individual educational plans on a student specific basis. Taught life skills to the most vulnerable student population at the high school. Grant Coordinator @TUMWATER SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Grant Coordinator at TUMWATER SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Coach, nine seasons at
- All-area Thurston County Coach at WIAA State Tournament Places
- Volunteer D2 college Coach at City Council Woman, City of Chelan
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Community Services
- Grant Coordinator at Substance Abuse Free Environment, Inc
- Volunteer at VDH Medical Reserve Corps
- Administrative Asst/Receptionist at Cambridge Healthcare
- Member at Eta Sigma Gamma
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health - Health Promotion
-Conducted prospect research and identified new potential funding sources for the organization -Worked with program staff to implement grants -Secured several new grant funding through a combination of local foundations, corporate funders, and government grants -Conducted an evaluation of our programs using pre- and post-testing -Partnered with local businesses to secure donations for our Gala -Completed grant reports
-Conducted prospect research and identified new potential funding sources for the organization
-Worked with program staff to implement grants
-Secured several new grant funding through a combination of local foundations, corporate funders, and government grants
-Conducted an evaluation of our programs using pre- and post-testing
-Partnered with local businesses to secure donations for our Gala
-Completed grant reports
- Grant Coordinator at Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside
- Intern at Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
- College Advisor at College Advising Corps
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Affairs
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Facilitate the preparation and timely submission of grant research proposals with clinicians and administrators; ensure clarity; institute quality control measures and reviews prior to submission.
• Prepare and assist in the development of budgets and budget justifications for grant proposals, streamlines processes (timelines, calendars and communication plans) and adds value to proposals.
• Responsible for financial oversight of active grants, sponsored projects, and clinical trials.
• Prepare all grant funded contracts and subaward agreements; Assist sponsors/collaborators to secure necessary information/documentation required for collaborations; Monitor invoicing/payments.
• Experience with all types of award mechanisms, including grants, contracts, subcontracts and cooperative agreements.
• Deal effectively and tactfully with clinicians, staff administrators, governmental agencies, sponsored programs personnel at other institutions, and the public.
• Establish accounts for grant awards and contracts with accounting; ascertain internal controls necessary to secure financial stability and proper use of funds.
• Prepare and report revenue and expense activity to PIs.
• Provide financial reports on award and grant contract activity to VP for Research.
• Responsible for assisting PIs with financial reporting, planning and communication with sponsors.
• Preparation of fiscal and narrative reporting on sponsored projects and grant contracts (annual, interim & final).
• Work with directors and scientists to examine the feasibility of proposed clinical trials and research studies.
• Ensure that grant expenditures are in compliance with the Uniform Guidance, sponsor guidelines and ACH policy.
• Keep detailed organized documentation and financial records electronically.
• Participate on active work committees - Policy & Research Cabinet.
• Attend and present at SRA Conferences
- Grant Coordinator at Akron Children's Hospital, Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute
- Senior Grant Coordinator, Office of Research Administration at THE UNIVERSITY OF AKRON
- Assistant Director, Sponsored Programs and Research Services at CLEVELAND STATE UNIVERSITY
- Grants Administrator/Assistant to Director at Northeast Ohio Medical University
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Finance
Wrote grant proposals to acquire large grants from US and Florida State government agencies and national and local businesses through Habitat for Humanity International. Provided complex financial and program compliance reports to US and Florida State government agencies, national and local businesses, and to local foundations.
Wrote grant proposals to acquire large grants from US and Florida State government agencies and national and local businesses through Habitat for Humanity International.
Provided complex financial and program compliance reports to US and Florida State government agencies, national and local businesses, and to local foundations.
- Grant Coordinator at Habitat for Humanity of Indian River County
- Program Officer for MFI at Missionary Flights International
- Communications Coordinator for STLI at Scientific Technology and Language Institute
- Staff Member at Hebron School
9 months at this Job
- certificate - sales
I assist local governments and other state agencies to navigate through the Public Assistance grant process. Part of my responsibility in this position was to analyze their budgets to ensure compliance with federal regulations and to evaluate the viability of any mitigation projects.
- Grant Coordinator at South Carolina Emergency Management Division
- Adjunct Professor at York Technical College
- Auditor III at S.C. Dept. of Disabilities and Special Needs
- Associate at PwC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Nashville, TN Position title: Administrative Services Assistant 3, Grant Coordinator Responsibilities: Daily communication and assistance provided to counties, municipalities, and non-profit organizations applying for and managing their grant contracts in East Tennessee. Considerable familiarity with the Grants Management System (GMS) by SmartSimple and extensive familiarity with Edison purchasing and supplier maintenance. Expectations dictated within the contract, requirements in the Edison supplier maintenance portal, and the process laid out within our online system would oftentimes require patient maneuvering our person of contact within the grantee organization through the necessary steps to reach reimbursement of funds. Guidance for contract interpretation often required, as well as vigilance for dates in order to keep Grantee's within contract boundaries. Grant Contracts managed include Used Oil, Household Hazardous Waste, Convenience Center, Organics Management, Old Closed Landfills, and several others. Design of an introductory employee handbook/online assistance for the position, as well as video tutorials for grantees navigating Grants Management System (in the early stages).
- Administrative Services Assistant 3, Grant Coordinator at Department of Environment and Conservation, Solid Waste Management
- Administrative Services Assistant 3, Contract Administrator at Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute
- Secretary at Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute
- Back-of-House Employee at Jim N' Nick's
5 months at this Job
- Second Bachelor's Degree - Professional Studies
- Bachelor's Degree - English
As a Grant Coordinator, I coordinate the development of grant applications with a team of experts across multiple school district departments and divisions. Specific responsibilities include: writing; editing; research; needs assessment; and evaluation. As a fiscal manager, I routinely provide fiscal oversight of grant programs; review and approve all grant expenditures; ensure District compliance with federal and state laws; budget tracking; budget amendments, and fiscal reporting.
- Grant Coordinator, Writer/Fiscal Manager at Clark County School District
- Development Specialist at WestCare Foundation
- Substitute Teacher at Clark County School District
- Administrative Assistant/Associate Instructor for the Choices Program at St. Elizabeth Hospital
19 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Cultural Anthropology - Cultural Anthropology
- Bachelor of Arts in Cultural Anthropology - Cultural Anthropology
• Communicate between grant, students, and faculty
• Compiles data, storage and organization for reports
• Maintains accurate up to date record of the budget
• Maintains program content on website,
• Facilitate, coordinate, advertise and inform students, faculty and community of events and activities
• Prepares mailings
• Managing the day to day operations of the grant
- GRANT COORDINATOR at BEMIDJI STATE UNIVERSITY
- TRAVEL AGENT at YOU TRAVEL
- at YOU TRAVEL
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at YOU TRAVEL
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - finance
- - Nursing
- - Medical Assistant
Review federal income tax returns and other verificaiton documents submitted and make necessary corrections. Complete verification and C Code requirements. Sends and receives FAFSA corrections to and from the Department of Education. Communitate with students regarding their eligibility and responsibilities as federal, state and instituional aid recipients. Counsel students on FAFSA by explaining next steps and coaching them through the financial aid process. Provides follow up to students on outstanding items such as incomplete or missing financial aid forms, and other documents required for packaging. Chafee Grant and Cal Grant Coordinator- responsible for both of these programs with certifying eligibility, awarding students, posting awards, contacting students to confirm HS grad year and or updating program of study. Cal Grant, SSCG, FTTSG weekly, monthly, and year end reconciliation reports. Keeping track of allocation and remaining balance to spend. Reveiwing SAP Appeal forms to determine if a student is eligible to have financial aid reinstated. Conduct financial aid presentations and participate in outreach events such as Career Day table events, FAFSA Workshops, Line by Line, Financial Aid Overview, Welcome Week, Cash 4 College. Run and download upload daily and weekly data feed from vaiours financial aid systems, and download specific data files on a daily basis. Paticipates in annual training and professional organizations to keep abreast of new informaiton and program changes to be implemented. Managed all aspects of federal work study program including communication with departments and available positions, announcing job opportunities, assigning positions, tracking and monitoring hours worked and earrnings. Filter potential employee candidates, review their resumes. Conduct interviews in initial screening. Grade applicants based on the most compatitbale for the position. Report to the Director after conducting initial screening interviews. Coordinate the financial aid outreach program. Schedule workshops and table events. Assign dates, facilities, and present information. Maintain the Financial Aid Office website, specifically for Cal Grant and Chafee Grant web pages. Participate in updating financial aid verification doucments. Keep Cal Grant and Chafee Grant procuedures and timelines updated annually. Oversee and manage Financial Aid Technician I employees. Work closely with the Financial Aid Director and Dean of Student Services.
- Financial Aid Technician II Cal Grant & Chafee Grant Coordinator at Mt. San Jacinto College
- Financial Aid Advisor at North-West College
- Financial Aid Officer at Education Management Corporation
- Instructional Facilitator at Mercury Online Academy of Soutnern California
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- 6 Units Early Childhood Education - Education
- Bachelor's Business Administration-Management - Business
- Associate's Business Administration - Business