Preschool Program Grant Coordinator
• Educational Coach - Supporting 9 educators
• Assistant to Director
• Grant Administration
• Developed budget tracking tools and requirement checklists to ensure grant requirements were being fulfilled.
• Collaborated with FVCC Finance Department for submission and maintenance of quarterly budget and desk monitoring.
• Assessment Administration - Acquiring and submitting data to the State for grant purposes
• Lab Coordination
• Developed a robust observation program in partnership with FVCC’s Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education programs. Program growth of 400% since acquiring the role.
• Grant Writing
• Wrote, applied, received, and implemented an enhancement grant ($4,900) to upgrade sound equipment in 2 labs.
• Updated, submitted and administered the 2018-2019 STARS Grant budget ($150,000)
- Preschool Program Grant Coordinator at Flathead Valley Community College
- Qualified Coach & Approved Technical Support Specialist at The Nurturing Center
- Classroom educator at Google
- Administrative Assistant, Office Manger, & Financial Coordinator at Belmont Plywood and Door Co.
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
As the City of Westminster’s Contract and Grant Coordinator I am the central point of contact for the administration of contracts, grants, and intergovernmental agreements across the organization. Some specific examples of my responsibilities and accomplishments in this position include:
• Developing, implementing, and amending the City’s Grant and Federal Award Administration Policy;
• Providing technical support and training to staff across the organization to ensure compliance with Federal, state, county and programmatic grant requirements;
• Developing, implementing, and amending new automated forms and signature processes to streamline the City’s internal authorization process when applying for and accepting new grants, and routing contracts for signature;
• Collaboratively developing and implementing processes and procedures to track and administer a wide variety of contracts and interagency agreements;
• Developing and implementing the City’s first Title VI (Title VI of the Civil Rights act of 1964) Plan based on Federal law and agency best practices;
• Coordinating with department staff to prepare work papers for the City’s annual single audit; and
• Coordinating with the City’s Finance Director on a number of special assignments intended to resolve deficiencies, improve customer service and productivity, advance priority interdepartmental projects, and reduce costs
• Serving on the City’s Management Team as the expert in contract and grant administration programming and compliance for the City.
- Contract and Grant Coordinator at City of Westminster
- Program Analyst at Policy and Administration- Water Resources and Planning Division
- Grants Management Specialist at Policy and Administration- Water Resources and Planning Division
- Research Assistant/ Teaching Assistant (Graduate Internship) at Sustainable Development Strategies Group
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Resource Law Studies - Mineral Law and Policy
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- - Cultural Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Green Building and Community Sustainability - Green Building and Community Sustainability
• Coordinate federally funded prevention grant and coalition through partnership with ONDCP - Drug Free Communities Grant
• Plan and facilitate volunteer council strategic planning meetings with 10+ local agencies and government officials; Lead youth coalition programs and curriculum implementation through local school districts and community centers
• Provide on-going financial analysis, funds allocations and program management for multiple-program operations; Ensure quality assurance and provided legal compliance aid for local and federally funded programs
• Develop and implement community education forums and conduct data collection/ analysis operations throughout County; Coordinate multiple marketing campaigns
• Organize multi-program trainings for volunteers and local agencies
• Develop and disseminate quarterly newsletters and financial reports to stakeholders; Assist in grant writing activities and program development
- GRANT COORDINATOR at United Way of Hood County
- GRANT COORDINATOR at Texas Department of State Health Services
- RETAIL STORE MANAGER / MARKETING DIRECTOR at Southern Honey Boutique
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business - Administration
Through MDS Section Q and other referrals, identified consumers who requested information on community resources and those who wish to leave nursing facilities. ○ Develop, modify, and disperse objective materials relating to home and community based services. ○ Developed positive relationships with the social workers of the 55 nursing facilities in the seven county Rochester region. ○ Supervised up to 4 MFP staff as they met the objectives of the MFP Grant as outlined by the NYS Department of Health ○ Track referrals in the Department of Health database. Additional positions held while at the Center for Disability Rights Consumer / Supervisor Support Staff, CDPAS Program Client Support Staff, CDPAS Program Coordinator of Community Support Services / Residential Habilitation Coordinator Independent Living Skills Educator Highlights of the responsibilities and skills related to these positions are: ○ Developed a working knowledge of the Managed Care and Managed Long Term Care processes to enroll consumers into CDPAS ○ Coached and assisted clients in hiring and supervising their attendants in the program; resolve a wide range of health care and administrative problems; write progress notes; assisted in payroll processing. ○ Scheduled and supervised staff of 20 Independent Living Skills Educators, ensuring proper training and professional delivery of services. ○ Wrote and investigated incident reports and handled disciplinary issues; wrote residential habilitation and traumatic brain injury goal plans.
- Person Grant Coordinator (MFP) at Center for Disability Rights
- Multiple Positions at Center for Disability Rights
- Interim Habilitation Staff at CP Rochester
- Habilitation Specialist at NYS Syracuse Developmental Center
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Editorial and Research Support for Early to Bed/Late to Rise
- B.S. - Developmental and Behavioral Disabilities
- A.S. - Liberal Arts
Counsel and educate Women's Program participants about program services and breast and cervical health issues, formulate and implement plans of action and goals for program success, help to develop and manage workload of cases for case managers, plan direct and review workload of cases, engage in administering programs and services for participants and family members of participants, plan and conduct meetings to discus general program policies, procedures, rules, guidelines as they relate to the program, maintain accurate detailed records for grant purposes, produce reports, grant writing, generate correspondences, maintain an effect filing and database system, complete intake appointments with potential participants, locate resources for clients in need, asses current client resources, create program documents and forms, provide and explain documents and forms to clients for complete understanding and agreement, act as liaison between clients, community members, program officials, government officials, local health care facility officials and federal government agencies, assist to develop and maintain participant case plans and referral processes, review regular case management reports.
- Grant Coordinator at Hopi Tribe
- Retail Service Specialist II at Safeway, Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BBA - Business Administration
• Responsible for oversight of all grants activities secured by the organization.
• Ensure the organization stays on track with stated grant objectives, manages and tracks level of effort, and ensures timely completion of stated deliverables.
• Provide the overall planning and coordination of resources, tasks, and necessary steps to meet grant obligations.
• Coordinating effectively with the CEO and relevant committees, funding agencies, and grant partners.
• Responsible for ensuring all grant funder expectations are met.
• Report directly to the Executive Director of the organization.
• Works with Executive Director in writing, processing and submitting new grant applications
• The director assigned other duties as needed.
- Grant Coordinator at Mathiesen Memorial Health Clinic
- Medical Assistant at Mathiesen Memorial Health Clinic
- Medical Receptionist at Mathiesen Memorial Health Clinic
- Server at The Rock of Twain Harte
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- CMA - Medical Assisting
- High school - High School Diploma
- Some college
-Conducted prospect research and identified new potential funding sources for the organization -Worked with program staff to implement grants -Secured several new grant funding through a combination of local foundations, corporate funders, and government grants -Conducted an evaluation of our programs using pre- and post-testing -Partnered with local businesses to secure donations for our Gala -Completed grant reports
- Grant Coordinator at Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside
- Intern at Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
- College Advisor at College Advising Corps
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Public Affairs, Concentration in Nonprofit Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Researched funding opportunities. Prepared grant proposals. Prepared required reports and presentations. Served as company representative to stakeholders.
- Assistant Grant Coordinator at Sprout Science
- Project Superintendent at Crane Contracting Ltd
- Project Manager/Specialist at Lowes Corporation
- Independent Contractor at Abiding Savior Lutheran Church
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies - Biology
- - Technology Training
Respond to and resolve grant related technical questions and inquiries.
● Create and maintain mortgage discharge database.
● Coordinate and conduct technical assistance events for the general public.
● Coordinate and research potential grant possibilities as they relate to federal and state grant policies.
● Maintain day-to-day communication with funders, sub-grantees(nonprofits), citizens, and others assigned; plan, develop, schedule timelines and arrange projects.
● Administer, coordinate, implement and ensure the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Home Improvement Program is in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
● Handle and maintain technical documents and tools such as legal contracts, grantee agreements, award letters, monitoring tools, activity reporting forms and grant application guidelines
● Handle, coordinate and monitor sub-grantee case holds, including contracting, site visits, file documentation, performance monitoring, conducting technical assistance training, regulatory and spending rates
- GRANT COORDINATOR ANALYST at HEDC, Division of Community Development - Jersey, NJ
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST | Department of Senior Affairs at
- LEGISLATIVE AIDE TO THE COUNCILMAN | Councilman Michael Yun at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Grant reporting and monitoring budgets, amends budgets as needed, data entry, assist with special projects, assists with accounts payable and purchasing, clerical, FOIA's, revenue placement, customer service.
- Budget & Grant Coordinator at Lake County
- Secretary at Wetherell Land Surveying
- Vet Assistant/Receptionist/Tec at Animal Wellness Center
- Researcher at Newaygo Engineering & Survey
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school