RESTORE Act Grant Coordinator
- Grant Coordinator at Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
- Grant Coordinator at Texas Department of Agriculture
- Grant Specialist at Texas General Land Office
- Beach Monitoring and Maintenance Planner at Texas General Land Office
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Science and Policy
The Grant Coordinator coordinates and monitors grant-funded programs for Penelope House. Directs and coordinates the evaluation and monitoring of the grant-funded programs. Works closely with both the Chief Finance Officer and Grant Writer. Establishes and maintains (with CFO and Grant Writer) program goals and objectives, how funds are to be used, and procedures necessary to obtain funding. Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with funding source contacts and monitors. Processes regular grant submissions (monthly or bimonthly as needed). Maintains internal control procedures to monitor current federal, state, public and private grants. Maintains grant records both paper and electronic. Gathers statistics for use within the program and community reports. Performs all external reporting functions to funders/donors.
- Grant Coordinator at Penelope House, Inc
- Director of Public Relations at The Shoulder of the Central Gulf Coast Inc
- Compliance Specialist at Boys Town
- Mental Health Targeted Case Manager at Florida Therapy Services, Inc
8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Art
Ford Next Generation Learning District/Community. District of Innovation. VWSD is "home to the only three Lighthouse Schools in the state of Mississippi. vwsd.org.
Education to Employment Grant Coordinator
August 2017-July 2018
Ongoing responsibilities for implementing the daily activities of an innovative program for the participation of adults, who have children enrolled in the school district, in career-themed academies and access to 16 cluster career exploration classes, career academies, activities, internships, GED and/or higher education and job shadowing opportunities. Made possible by a first of its kind partnership with the U. S. Department of Agriculture to implement this Skills to Work - Education to Employment Program in Vicksburg, MS.
• Developed 15 month time line for program goals and objectives.
• Submitted monthly/quarterly fiscal and programmatic reports and invoices for reimbursements.
• Provided family support and educational referrals.
• Maintained program master files - google documents.
• Coordinated 16 cluster career exploration classes for adults.
• Purchased supplies and equipment for the program.
• Provided supervision to caseworkers and teachers.
• Other program activities as needed to develop the program.
- Education to Employment Grant Coordinator at Vicksburg Warren School District
- Companty overview at West Jackson Community Development Corporation
- Director of Human Services at
- Personnel Director/Grants and Compliance Officer at
11 months at this Job
- AA degree - Liberal Arts
- Masters - Course work
- BA degree - Liberal Arts
last 12 years) - Grant Specialist (prior 8 years) In this position, I analyze, recommend, implement and develop systems, policies and tools to coordinate and administer a variety of federal and state funded projects. Primary duties consist of: * Assisting program divisions with competitive state and federal grant and contract initiatives * Development of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to ensure alignment with federal and state funding purposes * Ensure RFPs meet accessibility standards before release on public websites * Coordinates and oversees competitive grant reviews and facilitates grant review discussions to ensure they conform with federal and state eligibility criteria and procurement policies and are fair and objective * Responds to public data requests on behalf of Agency Finance related to grants, contracts and supply purchases and ensure state and federal data privacy and data practice laws are considered before releasing content * Participated in the state Grants Governance Committee to discuss grant policies and grant policy making and share best practice information amongst other state agencies * Developing, updating and using grant tools such as the pre-award risk assessment, monitoring and closeout evaluation forms * Updating and developing discretionary grant application budget expenditure forms to conform to updates in school district uniform financial accounting and reporting requirements (UFARS) * Respond to a high volume of inquiries and submissions from the public related to grant opportunities and potential grant funding through email, phone and dedicated folders in Outlook. * Piloting of electronic systems to use for reviews and grant tracking such as SharePoint, SWIFT, etc. * Ensure that planning and coordination of projects are aligned with state and federal budgets Our customers are federal education office personnel, school district personnel, parents and nonprofit organizations, other state agency personnel, department personnel including divisions of special education, school safety, academic standards, post-secondary, for-profit organizations, community leaders, libraries, institutions of higher learning and state auditors.
- Grant Coordinator at State of Minnesota - Department of Education
- Administrative Specialist at State of Minnesota - Department of Education
28 years at this Job
- - Computer and Business
Coordinates, organizes, analyzes, tracks, and prepares financial and program information for grant reporting to HUD. + Verifies data integrity and accuracy. + Identifies trends, manages database and coordinates with other teams on the resolution of reporting problems with regards to HUD reporting system. + Monitors and analyzes agreements, contracts, expenses, activities, and federal and state regulations to ensures compliance with conditions of grant. + Creates and implements standard operating procedures. + Produces ad hoc reports and documents for senior management.
- Grant Coordinator at Texas General Land Office
- Tax Team Lead at Charles Schwab
- Contract Specialist - Team Lead at Texas General Land Office
- Program Analyst, Team Lead at Texas General Land Office
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Accountancy - Accountancy
Performed all functions of preparing grants for clients along with general office support.
• Worked with clients to obtain confidential documents and information to prepare grants
• Scan and file documents
• Prepare and submit USDA REAP Grant for clients
• Interact with USDA agents throughout the grant process until completion
• Complete & file client documents with USDA to closeout grant paperwork and ensure payment
• Complete & submit Green Power Provider Applications with TVA for clients
• Complete & submit Interconnection Applications with client's utility provider for solar installation
• Complete & submit documents with the Department of Energy & Conservation
• Complete & file documents with the State of Tennessee
• Prepare bank deposits
• General office support
- Grant Coordinator at Green Earth Solar LLC
- Call Center Manager at Ritway, Inc
- Account Group Administrator at Ritway, Inc
- Office Manager at National Book Warehouse
3 years at this Job
* Conducts prospect research - exploration, qualification, relationship, and closing * Spearheads all aspects of the grant writing process, including coordination with other TMF departments on outcome measurements; compilation and final grant reports; and stewardship of grantors to solidify future partnerships * Gathers required data to ensure that metrics are met and communicated to the grantor * Utilizes available tools and databases such as Wealthengine and Salesforce to accurately and consistently document information to meet departmental requirements. * Ensures data integrity of all reporting processes currently in effect for Development department * Provides accurate and measurable reports unique to donor segmentations * Identify and recommend methods to update, simplify, and enhance processes, procedures, and technologies. * Works with program staff and other organization departments to ensure donor data integrity and accurate information input and reporting * Oversee donor acknowledgement process
- Grant Coordinator at Travis Manion Foundation
- Development Assistant at Christian Brothers Conference
- Database Consultant at US Catholic Mission Association
- Development Intern at Pontifical North American College
1 month at this Job
- MA - Philosophy
- BA - Liberal Arts
- - French Language Immersion
• Tracked and monitored expenses and financial general ledger
• Developed and maintained spreadsheets tracking monthly and yearly federal dollars for grants
• Tracked program data
• Maintained professional contacts with suppliers under State Contracts
• Assisted with Purchasing Department regarding every financial transaction in the Procurement Process Assisted with Accounting Department to ensure payment for financial transactions and updates Assisted with Human Resources Department to ensure payment of personnel associated with grants
• Ensure that evaluation information was collected, analyzed, and reported properly
• Worked with both Federal and Private grants
• Oversaw the day-to-day operations of these particular grants
• Assisted the Project Director with all aspects of the grant management
• Conducted Annual Performance reporting
• Managed faculty, student, and data files in a confidential manner
• Communicated with clinical agencies as needed for program implementation
• Assured completion of necessary grant reports
• Participated in collaborative initiatives and research that involve students, community partners, and faculty
- GRANT COORDINATOR at FRANCIS MARION UNIVERSITY
- FRONT DESK/ ADMIN at CHARLESTON'S WOMEN WELLNESS CENTER
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at DAVID'S BRIDAL
- CASHIER at ST. STEPHEN IGA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Healthcare Executive Management
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE degree - Healthcare Administration
Perform advanced (senior-level) grant development, coordination and administration work. Coordinate, monitor, review, analyze, negotiate and report numerous state and federal grants at various stages to determine compliance with requirements and standards. Serve as a liaison between state or federal government and grantees.
➢ Manage over 300 applicants that receive federal funding ranging between $50K and $90M
➢ Manage 15 separate federal and state educational grants with no significant audit findings
➢ Manage the due diligence process for each sub-grantee's ability to comply with the federal and state regulations as well as access the risk assessment for each applicant
➢ Maintain proper documentation of grant review information for audit purposes
➢ Conduct analytical review of federal and state policies and procedures to ensure all funding allocated is in compliance with the law
➢ Plan, develop and prioritize metrics for accomplishing goals, deadlines and closeout of grant activities
➢ Collect and analyze data, provide information and advice, prepare, monitor and report on designated program operations and grantee activities
➢ Conduct the program and fiscal review, analysis and negotiation of a large volume of grant applications to ensure adherence to program and fiscal requirements as well as applicable laws, regulations, guidance and agreements
➢ Apply federal cost principles, uniform administrative grant requirements and education financial accounting rules
➢ Communicate extensively with agency staff, public school personnel, education service centers, colleges, universities, non-profit organizations and for-profit businesses in negotiating and resolving legal and compliance issues with grant applications
➢ Verify funding allocations and entitlements, project begin and end dates, grantee/vendor information, funding codes and related grant information
➢ Assist in the development, revision and update of procedural manuals, documents, forms and reports
➢ Participate in user acceptance testing for eGrant applications
➢ Train new staff in the processes and procedures of grant review, analysis and negotiation
➢ Provide technical support to internal and external customers for agency systems
➢ Assist with the maintenance and operation of division databases, updating queries and running reports to correct information and data
➢ Awarded top honors by TEA leadership for outstanding achievement in the quarter
- Grant Coordinator at Texas Education Agency
- Independent Real Estate Contractor at Paige Knobles Real Estate
- Owner at Louisiana Grant Services LLC
- Real Estate Agent at Burns and Company
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
· Coordinate federally funded prevention grant and coalition through partnership with ONDCP – Drug Free Communities Grant · Plan and facilitate volunteer council strategic planning meetings with 10+ local agencies and government officials; Lead youth coalition programs and curriculum implementation through local school districts and community centers · Provide on-going financial analysis, funds allocations and program management for multiple-program operations; Ensure quality assurance and provided legal compliance aid for local and federally funded programs · Develop and implement community education forums and conduct data collection/ analysis operations throughout County; Coordinate multiple marketing campaigns · Organize multi-program trainings for volunteers and local agencies · Develop and disseminate quarterly newsletters and financial reports to stakeholders; Assist in grant writing activities and program development
- GRANT COORDINATOR at United Way of Hood County
- GRANT COORDINATOR at STAR Council on Substance Abuse
- RETAIL STORE MANAGER / MARKETING DIRECTOR at Southern Honey Boutique
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Management