Director of Agricultural and Environmental Affairs --Remote position for start-up company
• Director of Government Affairs: Acts as the liaison between the company and government agencies for the procurement of grant money. Program Manager.
• Grant Writer: Strategic prospecting and comprehensive grant writing and helping the company reach its fundraising goals. Finding alternative funding opportunities. Grants: SBIR, STTR, NIFA, USDA, AFRI -- for university research as well as small business start-up. Environmental/Agricultural Consultant: Consults with the company and with stakeholders on issues related to sustainability, agriculture and the environment. Subject Matter Expert. Policy Advisor.
- Grant Manager / Grant Writer at TABAG GROUP LLC
- Self-employed Mediator by appointment only at Peaceful Solutions
- Executive Office of Immigration Review at Peaceful Solutions
- Contract Legal Staff at Peaceful Solutions
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- J.D. - Environmental Law Certification
- L.L.M. Candidate - Agriculture & Food Law Program
- Master's - Professional Counseling
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Leading a $1.5 million dollar close-out grant to ensure Chicago Public School (CPS) students gain access to health insurance. Implemented training and compliance protocols to meet the needs of this grant. Developed evaluation models to learn the barriers between health access for vulnerable communities. Within one year, served over 8,000 families and helped them apply for Medicaid/SNAP benefits. Served as a community liaison, including media relations contact. Managed all budgets between agencies, completed a succession plan as dollars exhausted, positioned agencies to secure private dollars to continually serve CPS communities.
- Grant Manager at United Way Metro of Chicago
- Contract Officer at LJT Consulting
- Project Manager at Feeding America
- Medgate Systems Administrator at Siemens Healthcare
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Non-Profit - Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Education
LA Louisiana Department of Corrections (Steven Hoyle Substance Abuse Program/ Strengthening Families )
• Handled financial aspect of the grant.
• Coordinating family day.
• Quarterly report.
• Preparing paperwork for background checks.
• Getting in contact with family members to prepare for family day.
• Extensive and detailed coordinating for family day due to location of program.
- Grant Manager at Louisiana Department of Corrections
- Service Department Cashier at
- Server at Steak and Shake
- Cashier at Auffenberg Ford
2 months at this Job
Enhancing funding models, identifying new sources of funding, and developing sustainable and effective grants programs, managing overall grant efforts, documenting payments and expenditure, optimizing the grant administration process, overseeing fund-raising, preparing progress reports, ensuring compliance with grant regulations, reviewing grant proposals, managing grant databases, engaging with donor agencies, educating staff on policies, preparing financial reports, securing continuous funding, improving business opportunities through effective funding programs, and executing meaningful projects. This is done each day by having superior organizational skills, great leadership qualities, and exceptional budgeting and monitoring skills. With this skills I am able to re-enforce relationships with donors, ensure that grant programs operate efficiently, streamline grant administration, and keep my organization fiscally sound.
- Grant Manager at ProCE
- Labratory Manager/Phlebotomist at Rheumatic Disease Center
- Life and Business Coach at
- Crisis Counseling/Surgery Coordination Specialist at Chicago Gynecologic Oncology
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- - Certified Medical Assistant
Manage large criminal justice and victim service grants. Conduct on site monitoring of grant funded programs and request corrective action as needed. Participate in federal audits as needed. Project manager for statewide victim services survey. Assist in creating unit policies and procedures. Provide mentoring and training to staff in the unit.
- Grant Manager, Grants Management Unit at New Hampshire Department of Justice
- Investigative Paralegal at Civil Bureau
- Paralegal II at Civil Bureau
- Administrative Assistant, Office of Victim Witness Assistance at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Management
● Fulfilled a key role in leading fundraising efforts resulting in a 66% increase in revenue over the past 3 years through a well-balanced advancement strategy.
● Managed Annual Fundraising Event Committees for the 5K and Golf Outing & Celebration where efforts have doubled event attendance and sponsorship.
● Designed and implemented a Communications Strategy that includes updated branding and marketing for all lines of service, donor communications and social media.
● Cultivated and maintained foundation relationships that resulted in more than $750,000 in grant awards from 2016-2018 including a finalist spot in Impact 100 (2017).
● Collaborated on a Major Gift Campaign where grant revenue accounted for one third of the funded project.
● Served as VP of Programming on the Executive Committee for the Cincinnati Grant Professional Association (GPA).
● Played a major role in the transition to a cloud based CRM (Raisers Edge) and online fundraising software.
- Communications and Grant Manager at St. Joseph Home
- Rentals and Volunteer Coordinator at Spartan Stores YMCA
- Marketing Manager at Data Strategy
- Marketing Communications Specialist at Motan Inc
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. in Marketing - Marketing
· Calculate Work Projections and Payment Forecast for weekly Grant Manager Meetings · Create and Submit Sub Grant Payment Packages · Route Contracts for payment preparation · Prepare and Upload Transparency Reporting Forms for Subgrant Agreements · Review and Correct Subgrant Agreements between State and Applicants to ensure legal sufficiency, financial accuracy, and full execution. · Perform Accuracy Reviews on Project Reports to ensure system consistency and approval for payments · Conduct QA/QC Reviews on Project Worksheets and P2 Reports · Worked with Offsets to Balance Applicant Accounts · Provide guidance to client contacts regarding contract completion, portal usage, or any other step in the payment work flow
- Grant Manager & Financial Analyst at KPMG - Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Accounting Specialist - (Graduate Assistant) at Florida State University Athletics Business Office
- Intramural Sports Supervisor at Florida State University Campus Recreation
6 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
• Increased grant revenue by 51% over a three-year period.
• Assist in managing an operating budget of over $5,000,000 by monitoring the progress for all federal, state, county, corporate and foundation contracts and ensuring the agency is on target for meeting all projected goals and objectives.
• Complete all monthly, quarterly and/or annual reports, as required, by each funder.
• Research potential federal, state, county, corporate, and foundation funding opportunities.
• Create program budgets.
• Maintain both electronic and physical records for all contracts.
• Successfully applied for and received funding from various federal, state, county and private agencies, including, but not limited to: Office on Violence Against Women, Housing and Urban Development, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Program, Office for Victims of Crime, Department of Health, Office of Victim Services, Division of Criminal Justice Services, Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence, Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation, Chazen Foundation, KeyBank, TD Bank, and more.
- Grant Manager at Center for Safety & Change
- Head Coach, JV Softball at Albertus Magnus High School
- Relief Staff at Center for Safety & Change
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - English
Track all program income and expenditures, complete spreadsheets for grants, billings, and other reports, prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual expenditure reports for funders, submit invoices, credit card and check requests to finance, act as the contact person between Resolve staff and IT support personnel, prepare progress reports for funders, data entry, track donations in Raiser’s Edge and generate thank you letters to donors, participate on the WV Coalition Against Domestic Violence Database Committee, reconciliation of the general ledger and Raiser’s Edge, collect and review time sheets for payroll; notify Human Resources of any payroll status changes, maintain inventory of supplies and equipment, purchase control, training/license coordinator, maintain database of training attended by staff and staff progress towards certification, responsible for making travel arrangements for staff, make all training registrations for Resolve staff, preparation and monitoring of annual program budget for one million dollar budget, preparation/registration for special projects such as speaking engagements, trainings, and fundraising events, maintain all monitoring requirements, policy manuals, and reports to licensing boards and monitoring agencies, and maintain database of trainings attended by staff and staff progress towards certification.
- Grant Manager at YWCA of Charleston, West Virginia- Resolve Family Abuse Program
- Shelter Manager/Supportive Housing Director at NCWVCAA- Scott Place Homeless Shelter
- Case Manager at NCWVCAA- Scott Place Homeless Shelter
- Mental Health Skill Trainer at Valley Healthcare
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BS and RBA - Criminal Justice/Psychology
- Associate - Liberal Studies
- College Prep - General
Prepare general financial reporting support to Programs/Departments, including monthly financial analysis and projections, fund sources’ reconciliation, financial reports to sponsors. Reconcile financial information to all agreements (contracts & grants), identify variances, investigate and resolve accounting errors or discrepancies and ensure that properly documented adjustments are made. Provide guidance and assistance to Principal Investigators and Program/Project Personnel with administrative/fiscal compliance and management of awards. Prepare and review transactions to include Transfer of Funds, Purchasing & Accounts Payable and Employee Database system Provide budgeting, financial analysis, and invoicing for Los Angeles County Monitor fiscal activities (G5 drawdowns & payments) for Title III grant fund.
- Senior Grant Manager at Charles R Drew University
- Senior Research Administrator at UCLA - Department of Neurology
- Contract & Grant Administrator (Administrative Analyst) at UCLA -Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
- Fund Manager (Administrative Analyst) at UCLA, Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History/Business