GRANT MANAGER, WRITER / COMPREHENSIVE GRANTS MANAGEMENT Manage the day-to-day operations of the company. Provide well-organized operational management of the grant writing team. Perform supervisory functions for all staff members. Create work schedules and assign tasks to relevant staff members. creating and updating grant proposal and application content for all clients and assuring similar standards of production from the grant writing team. Provide the best quality of service to all clients. CHARTER CURRICULUM CONSULTANTS INC. Provide guidance services to students, parents, teachers, schools and other educational organizations regarding academic matters. Work with teachers and schools to assess areas for improvement in curricula, classrooms, technology usage or student activities. Teacher / Pathways Academy Plan lessons, assign and grade homework, lead classroom activities.
- Grant Manager at Comprehensive Grants Management
at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ART - HISTORY
• Plans, organize, implements and monitors all school-based 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant afterschool program activities
• Oversees school-based grant funds and ensures funds are utilized in accordance with grant guidelines; complete all quarterly and annual report and submit reports to MSDE
• Maintain all grant related fiscal records and budgets in cooperation with Office of Finance
• Attends all required Maryland State Department of Education meetings as requested
- Grant Manager at Harford County Public Schools
- Coordinator at Harford County Public Schools
- Assistant Coordinator/Paraeducator at HCPS Reconnecting Youth Program Grant
- Case Manager, The SAGE Group at Sharon Ann Grose Educational Group
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Business Education
• Implement grant tracking and accounting systems.
• Analyze and review project finances on funds disbursements.
• Prepare monthly reports on progress of funded projects.
• Coordinate and negotiate with external vendors.
• Generated reports and documentations that supported project closeout activities.
• Prepare financial and budget plans for fund allocation
• Monitor and secure database information.
- Grant Manager at Brazosport College
- Assistant Project Manager/Copy Editor at
- Administrative Assistant at American Continental Properties
- French Concierge Agent at TLC Marketing
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- M.S. in Management - Management
- B.A. in International Relations and Political Science - International Relations and Political Science
I identified and composed grant proposals to support the organizations mission to provide safe water for all Ugandans by 2025. I worked with existing and prospective partner organizations (i.e. UNHCR, NRC, KOICA) to properly manage grant funding dispersal to humanitarian water projects. I performed feasibility studies, community installations, and managed follow-up impact reporting. I also assumed the duties of customer service manager at the head office in Kampala.
- NGO Grant Manager at SPOUTS OF WATER
- Medical Ecology Research Intern at TULANE PUBLIC HEALTH AND TROPICAL MEDICINE
- at NEPAL CLEFT AND BURN CENTER
- Community Outreach and Promotion Representative at SWLA CENTER FOR HEALTH SERVICES
6 months at this Job
- MSS - Surgery Interest Group
- M.P.H. - Environmental Health and Molecular Epidemiology
- B.S. - Biology
Responsible for senior level grant development, coordination and administration work supporting the Infrastructure Disaster Recovery Grant Program. * Coordinates, reviews, evaluates and reports grants at various stages to determine appropriateness of grant or compliance with requirements and standards. * Represents the GLO within Hurricane Harvey impacted communities by providing outreach to assist in implementing short-term housing needs for Texans. * Establishes and maintains knowledge of community and participates in community events, other activities as needed. * Collects, organizes, analyzes and prepares materials for executive reports, required federal reports, legislative inquiries and public information requests. * Serves as a liaison and representative for the grant program with the constituents and other entities within assigned communities. * Monitors, reviews, and evaluates compliance with grant program policies and procedures, statues, and rules with support of disaster recovery teams. GRANT ACCOUNTANT V, STATE OF TEXAS HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, DISASTER
- GRANT MANAGER at STATE OF TEXAS GENERAL LAND OFFICE
- at EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- FINANCE AND GRANT CONTRACTOR at CITY OF MINNEAPOLIS, OFFICE OF
- FINANCE AND ADMINSTRATIVE SECTION CHIEF at CITY OF MINNEAPOLIS, OFFICE OF
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Psychology
• Increased grant revenue by 51% over a three-year period.
• Assist in managing an operating budget of over $5,000,000 by monitoring the progress and statistics for all federal, state, county, corporate and foundation contracts.
• Research federal, state, county, corporate and foundation RFPs, determine agency's eligibility, present eligible funding opportunities to executive staff, organize meetings with key staff, and write/submit proposals.
• Complete all monthly, quarterly and/or annual reports, as required, by each funder.
• Ensure all grant sub-recipients are in compliance with each contract's special conditions, collect data from sub-recipients, and compile consolidated reports for federal funders.
• Create program budgets and submit budget modifications, when necessary.
• Proficient in the following databases: Grants Gateway, Grants.gov, Grants Management System (GMS), and the Foundation Directory.
- Grant Manager at Center for Safety & Change
- Head Coach, JV Softball at Albertus Magnus High School
- Grant Writing Intern at Center for Safety & Change
- Relief Staff at Center for Safety & Change
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - English
Director of Agricultural and Environmental Affairs --Remote position for start-up company
• Director of Government Affairs: Acts as the liaison between the company and government agencies for the procurement of grant money. Program Manager.
• Grant Writer: Strategic prospecting and comprehensive grant writing and helping the company reach its fundraising goals. Finding alternative funding opportunities. Grants: SBIR, STTR, NIFA, USDA, AFRI -- for university research as well as small business start-up. Environmental/Agricultural Consultant: Consults with the company and with stakeholders on issues related to sustainability, agriculture and the environment. Subject Matter Expert. Policy Advisor.
- Grant Manager / Grant Writer at TABAG GROUP LLC
- Self-employed Mediator by appointment only at Peaceful Solutions
- Executive Office of Immigration Review at Peaceful Solutions
- Contract Legal Staff at Peaceful Solutions
1 year at this Job
- J.D. - Environmental Law Certification
- L.L.M. - Agriculture & Food Law Program
- Master's - Professional Counseling
- Bachelor's - Psychology
for the Pascagoula River Audubon Center and the Mississippi Coastal Bird Stewardship Program.
• Assist with the management of the budget for the PRAC and ACBS programs; establishing and maintaining effective and accurate financial controls and accounting systems and ensuring compliance with NAS financial policies and procedures.
• Manage processing of expenses; process invoices, bills and P-Card purchases and record to appropriate grant and center files.
• Monitor and evaluate financial data; prepare timely and accurate financial reports and coordinate month-end and year-end financial closings in concert with Audubon Mississippi and NAS financial departments.
• Oversee Grant management for all center projects; maintain Grant financial files, and provide guidance and support to the Center Director and Program Managers in the preparation of financial components of grant reports.
- Finance and Grant Manager at National Audubon Society
- Full Charge Bookkeeper for (3) Pharmaceutical locations at Burnham Drugs, LLC
- Finance and Grant Manager at National Audubon Society
- Financial Assistant for the Bookkeeping at Lawrence & Lawrence, PC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Interior Design
- - Accounting I and II
Deeveloping partnership at local, state, and federal levels; monitoring of sub-grantees; and submitting reports to federal grant agency. Coordinate trainings; process contracts, invoices, and process workshop data.
- o Grant Manager at OKDHS Aging Services
- Project Manager at JUMP Technology Services
- GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSOCIATE at HES College Assessment
- o Project Manager at HDFS Department Assessment
11 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy in Human Environmental Sciences - Human Development and Family Science
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Science - Mathematics Education
- B.A. in Math Education - Math Education
Write, manage and reconcile over 10 grant totaling more than $5 million in Federal funding and conducts all required reporting. Conduct strategic planning for the day-to-day and long-term project implementation.
• Track implementation of standard Federal grants by reviewing and monitoring submissions of semi-annual, and final financial reports.
• Analyze budget plans to ensure funds are spent-down efficiently and in compliance with terms and agreements.
• Serves as a liaison with funders and resource for referencing Federal compliance with laws, policies, and procedures when communicating with Administrators and Board of Directors to ensure program success.
• Collaborate with program directors to prepare grant reports to ensure goals are SMART and written in measurable terms and provided a complete oversight of grant activities.
• Establish policies and procedures, develop budgets and authorize purchase activities.
- Federal Program Grant Manager at Jefferson-Somerset Schools
- Program Specialist IV at State of Florida, Dept. of Education
- Personal Banker at Bank of America
- Business Consultant; Independent Agent at American Family Life Assurance Company
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration