Employed as a graphic/web designer, photographer, editor, and more.
- Graphic/Web Designer at bCreative Graphic Design & Web Boutique
- Graphic Designer at Be Creative Communications USA
- Vice president at The Leather Collection
- Technical draftsman at Keller Landscape and Design
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Fayetteville, AR 2013-Present
Nationwide online retailer providing branded and private brand physical therapy products and equipment for professional and consumer home use; $6M in annual revenue. www.isokineticsinc.com.
Create homepage advertising and web pages with product marketing - optimizing visual and written content for target demographics using Google Analytics. Team with suppliers on brand launches.
➢ Designed promotional materials in both print and digital
➢ Quickly learned new content management system and trained peers.
➢ Key player in company's ranking as an Inc. 5000 company for seventh consecutive year in 2013: recognized need and improved merchandise search terms, elevating visibility and conversion rates. Further, designed relevant advertisements to promote new products.
- Graphic/Web Designer at www.IsokineticsInc.com
- Communications Specialist - Merchandising Categories at Sam's Club
- Graphic Designer - Walmart Home Office / ISD at Walmart Stores, Inc
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Graphic Design
- - Communication
• I work closely with every client to create a brand that best represents their business and products.
• Logo Design
• Graphic Design / Infographic
• Web Design / Wordpress
• Social Media Layout Design
• Social Media Marketing
• Video Editing
• All aspects of business management including; bookkeeping, office administration, etc.
- Freelance Graphic & Web Designer / Owner at Optima Graphic & Web Design
- Home Health Aid & Housekeeper at Spring Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Office Manager at Shalee Auto
- Office Manager at Propulsion Associates
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting Microcomputer Specialist
Fayetteville Georgia Present
My daily task consists of meeting and consulting clients, communicating concepts via mockups, wireframes, PowerPoint, or word. Carefully constructing beautifully designed websites, blog site, marketing graphics, and branding packages while incorporating responsiveness and user friendly features. All while keeping an eye on quality and details. Graphic/Web Designer 2015 -- Current
• Meet directly with clients to discover their needs including executives from large corporations like; Delta, and Equifax.
• Design websites and graphics such as logos, business cards, branding, social media assets, advertising postcards, HTML responsive emails, promotional products, menus, brochures, and flyers.
• Develop and create mockups for clients using color theory, mood boards, and layouts.
• Oversee remote design team to achieve a high quality finished product.
• Identify issues with current websites, conducted market research, revamped websites to reflect a more modern concept.
• Research user experience trends and new approaches to enhance website user Interface. Using the scale of useful, usable, desirable, accessible, credible, findable, and valuable.
• Ensure pixel-perfect graphics, promotions, and website designs.
• Perform basic SEO using Yoast and Google analytics for better performance and visibility.
• Implement UX research to guarantee simplicity and ease of use in websites.
• Produce and package marketing materials for start-ups and existing companies.
• Create concepts for new corporate branding for startup companies.
• Construct and design PowerPoint presentations for corporate executives, real estate firms, community organizations and new product launches. Software Programming 2017 -- current
• Github Wiki documentation with iteration updates, meeting minutes, project notes, and database information.
• Collaborated with other programmers to design and create multiple databases using MySQL & Visio.
• Debugged and manually tested C# applications to determine functionality and ease of use.
• Designed the mockups, wireframes and actual UI forms in Visual Studios.
• Various class projects which included coding in Java, and C#.
• Provided support, design specs and feedback to the senior Android App developers.
• Met with clients to determine their software specifications and needs.
• Used MySQL Workbench to create database relational diagrams and write queries to connect frontend to database.
• Practiced Separation of concern by using MVC to create software application in Visual Studios.
- Graphic/Web Designer at Averette Technologies
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
- B.F.A. degree - Web Development
- Associate Degree in Business - Technical and General Knowledge
I travel the state to help run a vacuum truck, cleaning out septic systems, municipal wastewater facilities, & industrial buildings. NOV 2017 - Present AUTOMATIC DISTRIBUTORS POWERSPORTS PARTS - Graphic & Web Designer I created company websites from scratch using PHP and HTML.
- AUTOMATIC DISTRIBUTORS POWERSPORTS PARTS - Graphic & Web Designer at ALLENS ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
- Graphic Designer / Vinyl Installer at BANGOR NEON SIGNS
- Graphic & Web Designer at AUTOMATIC DISTRIBUTORS POWERSPORTS PARTS
- Graphic Design Contractor for Promotional Logos & Social Media at HOLLYWOOD CASINO BANGOR
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
Hi, I am a digital web designer, also having knowledge of graphic design. My current initiative in education is of development.
- Graphic/Web Designer at Freelance
at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
• Designed digital assets for a diverse client-base, for government statewide and nationwide clients, including 10+banner ads, 5+GIFs, and 5+eblasts
• Accomplished and conceptualized artwork and layout for print, banners, posters, publications, flyers and digital assets by Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Web Designer
• Implemented graphic content development, concept development and execution for 10+ print design projects such as Vitasoy’s pull up banners, government statewide’s poster and print ads
• Established digital assets for a diverse client-base, for government statewide and nationwide clients included 10+banner ads, 5+GIFs and 5+eblasts
- Graphic Web Designer at Apartnership
- Associate Art Director at Chinese (Mazda)Food Company Co.HK
- Creative Intern at Triumph International
- Digital Designer at DDB Tribal
1 year at this Job
- BA - Advertising in Design
• Head Web / Graphic Designer, Assistant to Development, Social Media Manager
• Plan and create all social media campaigns
• Develop and design all marketing material ( Ads, E-Blasts, Video Campaigns, Flyers)
• Maintain organization’s website
• Develop strategies for fresh campaigns to raise funding for the organization
• Assist in planning Gala Events, Annual Appeals and brainstorming sessions.
- Development /Graphic & Web Designer/ /Marketing at Imani Christian Academy
- Web Designer / Graphic Designer /Marketing/Development at Healthy Start, Inc
- Director of Marketing / Graphic Designer at Kurt Angle Foods
- Head Web Designer / Social Media Marketing Manager at Carl's Signs
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Web Design and Multimedia
I work as part of a two-person department responsible for all aspects of graphic and web design needs for the company, as well as assisting in product compliance needs. As a designer, I have been responsible for many types of design projects, including traditional print ads, web ads, product labeling, product packaging and retail displays. As a web developer, I was solely responsible the design and development of the company's 400+ page website [jacquardproducts.com] including sourcing all assets, product line photography, graphics development and custom encoding solutions, as well as design and implementation of an e-commerce storefront, a global store locator utility and a user forum utility.
- Graphic / Web Designer at Jacquard Products
- Owner / Creative Lead at Independent Streak Design
- Graphic Designer / Communications Specialist at Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
- Graphic Designer / Web Developer at Blue River Digital, Inc.
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Education - Honors Student: Art, English
Lead Graphic & Web Designer
- Graphic Designer at Legacy Financial Partners
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
- CDTP - Graphic Design