Little Rock, Arkansas Graphic & Web Designer and Social Media Marketer - Company branding, logo design, homepage design, web banners, product upload, photography, social media
- Graphic & Web Designer and Social Media Marketer at PEACH PIE PATCHES, LLC
- Graphic & Web Designer and Photographer, Videographer, Video Editor at NATIONAL WALLCOVERING
- Graphic Designer at Wholesale Appliqué
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design near complete
- Associate - Graphic Design
Create Front end graphic for web sites.
- Freelance Graphic Web Designer at Web Work Connects
- Graphic Designer & Print Production Supervisor at Stephen Wise Temple
- Freelance Graphic Designer/Vietnamese Copywriter at Asian Advertising Agencies and Manufactures
- Graphic Production/Art Director Assistant at Vota & Accociates
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Fine Art Workshops
- - Fine Art
- - Graphic Design and Visual Communication Certified Program
Consulting with clients who are mostly local business or entrepreneurs using my expertise as a Graphic/Web Designer provide them with design related services such as website design, print design, digital design, social media set up and management in order to meet their business needs.
This also includes giving them advise on best S.E.O. practices to enhance their online presence.
• Designed Websites for Small Businesses: USGSF, Tyson: An Urban Hair Lounge, C Street Hair Salon, Nicbrijendan Consulting
• Designed Websites for Non-Profits: Progressive Results, Caring Ministries Inc.
• Designed logos for Woofs and Wags, Gigi’s Cleaning Services (St. Louis), Eddie’s Quick Mart.
• Designed Brochure/Packages for San Diego Sign & Print and 2 Market LLC respectively.
• Designed Websites for Alexa Marie Skincare, Caring Ministries, Inc., My Classic Cuts & Shaves and TYSON Hair An Urban Lounge.
• Designed logo for Impacting Youth Athlete (IYA)
• Designed logo for Caring Ministries Inc.
• Designed logo for Malaika
• Designed logos, flyers, business card and T-Shirt Design for EqualMesh.
• Designed logo for Eddie's Quick Mart
• Designed logos for Golatac Consulting Group
- Freelance Graphic/ Web Designer at Uzo Design
- Freelance & Consultation at Adonay Center for Education (ACE)
- Marketing Intern at Fleetwood RV
- Intern at Indiana Stamp
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Art - Graphic Design
• Develop and Design various pieces for the web, including: web site design and maintained, eBlasts, web banners, and eNewsletters. Graphic Design and Page Layout
• Design and produced various pieces for local vendor including: Media kit, press sheets, promotional material, PowerPoint, newsletters, product catalogs, magazine advertisement, and other various marketing material.
- Freelance Graphic/Web Designer at Standard Federal Bank, McKesson Pharmaceutical, VOI, St Johns County schools
- Web Designer at TTi
- Internship / Designer at FORD MOTOR COMPANY
16 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Digital Media and Animation
- None - Computer Design
Present Graphic/UI Designer Freelance Execute graphic design requests efficiently following set internal process and to the clients specifications. Responsible for producing marketing materials for print / web design, social media graphics WHY ME? and brand identity. Communicate with the Production team effectively to ensure requests are being executed A passionate and dedicated Graphic accurately. Designer taking great pride in my work by simply creating visually stunning Complete projects on schedule 90% of the time. designs.
- Graphic/Web Designer at JANNET OMANDAM
- Graphic/Web Designer at Alkaye Media Group
1 month at this Job
- Associate - COMMUNICATION
Independent designer focused on creating graphic design solutions and creative strategy. Providing print and web materials such as brand development, style guides, brochures, posters, advertising, invitations, book layout design, illustrations, storyboards and photography.
- Graphic & Web Designer/Photographer at Freelance Work
- Graphics Specialist at Fresenius Kabi USA, LLC
- Production Designer at Rust-Oleum Corporation
- Graphic & Web Designer at Pilsen Community Council
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
Assist principal/owner to develop solutions, branding and stylistic direction for print and web creative initiatives. Responsible for all print jobs from inception to final print ready files and over the years I’ve become the visual, UX front-end web designer. Range of work consists of marketing collateral, corporate identity/logo development, print advertising, packaging, trade show posters & POP displays, direct mail, websites, HTML emails, static and animated banner ads, and landing pages.
- Graphic/Web Designer at Wiredhat Interactive
- Freelance Designer at Cherbo Publishing Group, Inc
- Sr. Designer/Art Director at Gramercy Partners, Inc
- Freelance Designer at Cherbo Publishing Group, Inc
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Graphic Design
- - Graphic Design Program
Graphic Design for digital (websites, emails, banner ads) and print (brochures, postcards, mailers, posters). Web development and website maintenance. Email design and development. User Experience Design (wireframes, define interactions and UI patters, interactive prototyping, usability tests, UI specifications, style guides). Create and manage digital marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness, promote events and drive traffic to company websites. Develop and implement social media strategies. Optimize website and social media channels for SEO and usability.
- Graphic/Web Designer at Some Candy Inc
- Senior UX Designer at Dow Jones
- Web Designer at Vertical Health
- Designer/Coder at Responsys
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Fine Arts
• Meet with client to discuss requirements of the website.
• Developed a 10page complex website design with full of flash and pleasing technical effects.
• Use Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 with comprehensive HTML5, CSS coding to create optimized web graphics and ensure consistency in graphics throughout the website.
• Conceptualize, design, develop, and implement the look and feel of web pages that are visually pleasing, load quickly, and meet established design standards.
• Responsible for updating the website when needed for quality assurance and validate web forms and links. Graphic Design
• Utilizing Adobe Photoshop to design all posters and flyers.
• Took some photographs and used them to create the 2013 Calendar for the organization.
• Used CorelDraw to create a 2013 calendar and exported to Photoshop for the calendar design.
- Graphic/Web Designer at CCOH
- Lead Graphic Designer at TFA Signs
- Production and Design Manager (Uptown Exchange (UE)) at Harry S Truman College
- Web Designer at POTTER'S HAND INTERNATIONAL
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- AAS - Computer Information Systems
- BA - Communication Design
Designed web interface for "Dollarslist.com", an ecommerce application that allowed consumers to sell and buy there items online. Designed and created web design standards for Dollarslist.com to comply with corporate visual identity guidelines and usability best practices. Proposed and implemented site content architecture and navigation scheme for company website. Developed graphic images and effects to achieve design goals. Provided competitive market analysis on the e-commerce site and proposed suggestions to the design and available functionality. Ensured accuracy of website content by thoroughly editing and cross-checking. Expertly strategized SEO/SEM campaigns across website including blogs, email newsletters, ads & promotions.
- Graphic/Web Designer at Dollarslist.com
- UI/UX Designer at Aviata Inc
- Graphic/Web Designer & Web developer at IE Deryabin Corporation
- Graphic/Web Designer & Web developer at Raduga Corporation
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Busiess Manager
- Diploma - Journalism