Part Time Grocery Stock Clerk - Sorting grocery items upon receipt of order, moving stock to correct area of store and stocking/rotating items as needed. Keeping stock room neat and organised. Moving stock from stock room to store floor as needed between stock orders. Store conditioning/blocking.
- Grocery Stock Clerk at Food Lion
- Senior Data Entry Specialist/Quality Control Manager Backup at ARS Aleut Remediation LLC
- Data Entry Clerk at BMV Debt Management Corp
- Mail/Data Entry Clerk at Arvato GP
6 months at this Job
- Some college
I have experience in all department clerk, I was courtesy, cashier, produce and a grocery clerk (which I am now currently)
- Grocery Stock Clerk at Food land Farm
- Grocery Stock Clerk at Foodland Farm
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Agriculture
- High school or equivalent
Stock grocery, stock health n beauty, and stock dairy, recover the store where it's needed.
- Grocery Stock Clerk at Giant Eagle
- Cashier, Stock Clerk, Customer Service at Giant Eagle
- worker at Giant Eagle
- Receiving/Grocery Overnight Stocker at Warehouse Shipping
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Vocational - Business Data Processing
• Responsible for Processing, Packaging, Stocking Products according to Grocery Standards.
• Providing Customer Service to Guests while unloading Stock and Reloading Salvage.
• Cleaning Work Areas throughout shift to ensure Safety for Guests and Team Members.
- Grocery Stock Clerk at Harris Teeter
- Merchandise Flow Associate at Burlington Coat Factory
- Loss Prevention Guard at Century 21 Dept. Store
- Fire Watch Guard at Spartan Security Services
7 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Travel and Tourism Management
I worked many different positions within the company during my 22 years of employment. These included courtesy clerk, service deli clerk, bakery clerk, service deli Dept manager, stocking the sales floor, and stocking the produce salad products. Duties included mostly customer service, managing co workers under my seniority, and also managing the bread dept for the store I worked in. I had to inventory product daily, order new product, and stock the product/merchandise.
- Grocery Stock Clerk at Stater Bros Markets Inc.
22 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Substance Abuse Counseling
Responsibilities - Operate cash register, scan items for purchase, make and dispense change, edit item prices and ensure price maximizes profit, stock load from u-boat/hand truck, organize shelves and make room for new products, print out tags for shelves and ensure price matches, provide excellent customer service by directing customers to desired product and addressing concerns, scan out items that are past code and edit prices out items close to sell by date, maximize sales.
- Checker/Grocery Stock Clerk at Grocery Outlet
- Grocery Stock Clerk/Frozen Food Department Head (3rd Shift) at Albertson's
- grocery Stock Clerk at Albertson's
- Cashier/Server at Poke Point
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Being a Stock clerk was mostly getting a huge list of foods that had to be stocked completely before the night crew came, answer any questions and know where everything is in the store. I did lots of things with pallet jacks and only used the forklift a couple times. Load and unload trucks when they came and organize.
- Grocery Stock Clerk at WinCo Foods
- Ambassador at Oklahoma City Zoological Park & Botanical Garden
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Business management & Social Work
Worked as a stock clerk with a focus on great customer service and efficiency.
● Helped customers and fellow employees as needed.
● Maintained inventory counts for my sub-department and made adjustments to incoming stock as needed.
● Frequently lifted objects weighing 40+ lbs. And used pallet jacks and forklifts to move pallets of inventory onto and off of trucks.
● Completed tasks either in a team setting or alone, depending on the shift and requirements.
- Grocery Stock Clerk at Publix, Apopka
- Brevard Veterans Memorial Museum Internship at UCF
- at Toot Your Horn Music, Apopka
11 months at this Job
- - History
Stocker , Cashier
- Grocery Stock Clerk at Grocery Outlet
- McDonald’s at McDonald's
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Water environmental technology
Organizing and receiving overnight freight for busy local grocery store chain.
- Grocery Stock Clerk at Giant Food
at this Job
- Some college - Technology