Grocery Store Cashier · Assisted customers with final purchases and answered questions at the checkout counter. Primary duties included ringing up purchases, scanning coupons and ensuring customer satisfaction. · Operated computerized cash register and credit card machines as well as conveyor belts. Extended friendly, courteous service; a positive attitude and demonstrated professionalism. · Ability to handle a high volume fast paced environment; effective interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Grocery Store Cashier (PT) at Pick N' Save
- Call Center Telemarketing Sales Specialist (LTE) at Humana Insurance Company
- REAL ESTATE - HIGHWAY AND PUBLIC UTILITY ACQUISITIONS / RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY SALES at Mi-Tech Services, Madison, WI (Jul 2013 - Apr 2016) -- SRF Consulting Group, Madison, W (Feb 2012 - Jul 2013) -- Wis. Dept. of Tramsportation, Madison, WI (Sep 1998 - Jan 2012) -- Century 21 Affiliated / Stark Realtors, Madison, WI (Earlier Experience)
- PAYROLL & EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION (Earlier Experience) at Firstar Bank (U.S. Bank)
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Administration
- Associate Degree - Real Estate
cashier , stock
- Grocery Store Cashier at Shoprite Store
at this Job
- High school diploma
I’ve learned how to handle money and being patient with costumers sometimes there would be a lot of complications because There was a lot to remember
- Grocery Store Cashier at Cruz and chicki’s grocery store
- SYEP Assistant at Inwood Community Service Inc
- Childcare Provider at None
1 month at this Job
- High school - None
• Assisted customers with final purchases and answered questions at the checkout counter
• Primary job duties included ringing up purchases, scanning coupons, and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Operated computerized cash registers and credit card machines as well as conveyor belts
• Demonstrate friendly, courteous, and positive attitude and demonstrated professionalism.
- Grocery Store Cashier (Part-time) at GIANT Food Grocery Store
- Cashier / Sandwich Maker at Wendy's
- Entry-Level Retail Associate at Dollar Tree
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
As an Cashier meeting and greeting comes naturally comfortable very outgoing, different languages are always spoken to me.
- Grocery Store Cashier at Luckys Market
8 months at this Job
- Some college - Phlebotomy
- - Physical therapy
Skilled grocery store clerk with experience in providing great customer service. Multi-tasked, fast paced, handling cash and processing transactions. Well versed in handling sophisticated POS systems and able to provide customers with a clear view of their transaction.
- Grocery Store Cashier at Safeway
- Guest Service Representative at The Majestic Inn and Spa
- Legal Assistant at Howson Law Office
- Legal Assistant - Skagit County Prosecuting Attorney at Richard A. Weyrich
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Human Services
- High School Diploma
- Grocery store cashier, professional painter at Cashier at Rouses Supermarket, Painter at All American Construction Management.
at this Job
- High school diploma
• Ensured all monetary transactions for patrons.
• Provided customer service helping customers locate products.
• Trained new hires on policies and procedures of Giant Eagle.
- Grocery Store Cashier at Giant Eagle
- Member of Engineering without Boarders at
- Student Residential Floor President at
- at Peer Collaborator, Dublin Coffman High School
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Biomedical Engineering
- Grocery Store Cashier at Giant Eagle, Inc.
- Wendy's Crew Member at fast food services
- Welder at Glen Mills Schools
- Masonry at N/A
11 months at this Job
- None - Welder
- High school or equivalent
Count money and audit money drawers. Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints. Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change. Greet customers entering establishments.
- Grocery Store Cashier at Harris Teeter
- Culinary Lead Team Member at Six Flags America
3 months at this Job